Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] Vote_lcapMEDIC! [Training/Private IO] Voting_barMEDIC! [Training/Private IO] Vote_rcap 
Shin
MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] Vote_lcapMEDIC! [Training/Private IO] Voting_barMEDIC! [Training/Private IO] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

MEDIC! [Training/Private IO]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azayllyn
Genin
Genin

MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] Empty
PostSubject: MEDIC! [Training/Private IO]   MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 12:13 am

Azayllyn couldn't believe his luck! His ver first real life patient that wasn't an animal or fish! And for his first patient it was a really powerful cool blonde foreigner Samurai! "Jut one moment to begin I need to check your chakra flow and blood stream to see if there are any unusual blight's, problem's, or ilnesses. This won't take but a second Mr. Mihara-oneesama." As Azayllyn looked through the blonde man's blood and chakra the only thing out of the ordinary that he noticed was the unusual amount of alchol in his blood. For a normal person it would definitely be enough to induce alcohol poisoning but a quick check reassured Az that the man's constitution showed no signs of wavering any time soon, or at least not wavering enough to be any serious problem, However he did make especially sure not to cure is drunkeness in case the man might think better of letting him practice on him. "Okay Mi-Niisan you seem to be a very healthy young Samurai. That's very good. Next I need to check your heartbeat." Az pulled out a stethoscope and listened intently. His heart beat wildly and ferocious like a wild animal, so everything seemed fine there...

MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] 79ab25568688731347c5925b0b980360a628a691_hq

Last edited by Azayllyn on Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mihara
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mihara

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! [Training/Private IO]   MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 11:56 am

"I'd hope I'm healthy! I WAS A PART OF THE GENERATION OF MIRACLES, DARN IT!"

Most would likely not know what those were, but Mihara did. He was a part of the first 'Generation of Miracles' that had blessed the Land of Iron with their strength and grace.  Sometimes, in Mihara's case, with their strength and brutality. There was no between, if Mihara were to be honest. There was just a simple matter of Mihara's anger and go-get-emness constantly causing him trouble.

"I was an innovator of techniques. I made techniques on the spot and they were good."

He wasn't actually paying attention to medical things happening. He couldn't particularly care compared to looking to his past as the drunk man he was.
Back to top Go down
Azayllyn
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! [Training/Private IO]   MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 12:36 pm

Azayllyn nodded politely and smiled warmly. It was always good to listen to a patient when they wanted to talk during their examinations or a surgery and you could potentially learn a lot from them as well. Azayllyn mov ed on to checking the muscles themselves as he encouraged the Samurai to continue talking. "I see and what exactly was this Generation of Miracles?" As he asked this he would take his right hand and make a chakra scalpel and make a few cuts on his arms an legs to mimic minor scrapes an bruise the less urgent patients came in with. If this bothered the man at ll he would reassure him that they would of course be healed immediately, but he needed to make them for his practice. He'd als o be very gentle so as to cause little to no pain with the cuts. After making each cut successfully he would begin healing them one by one. It was easy going and not very challenging at all but he had to start this exam slowly. The next part would be precarious s o as he finished closing the self-made cuts he took out to vials. One was poison and one was an antidote. Carefully he explained to the Samurai what he wanted to do next. "This antidote is in case I can't cure you myself for any reason or if you don't think I can but I'll have you better in no time. Trust me."

Word Count: 248 Words
Back to top Go down
Mihara
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mihara

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! [Training/Private IO]   MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 2:09 am

"There was me, Ishi... god. What was his name? Kizei or something like that. Man, it was the best of times." He didn't speak of how he was the least popular member due to his personality and due to how he fought, but that was made obvious by the sour look on his face. He was durnk, which meant two things. He let information go only slightly easier, but his true emotions often came through his face. That emotion was a sort of lethargic ponderance. That's what was on his face, as he was thinking back to those wild times. He didn't even pay attention when the boy was talking about antidote, but listened anyway.

"We were the best of friends. All of us. We were the strongest, and the best. That's what we bonded over." That was a lie, but he had made the effort to cover that it was a lie. His face was only half-sad when he did this, so perhaps Az would think that he was remembering happy thoughts, rather than hiding sad ones. He didn't care about the cuts or the poison. He was tough enough to deal with this as they were put in his body without much effort.
Back to top Go down
Azayllyn
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! [Training/Private IO]   MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 9:04 pm

Azyallyn nodded at the samurai's words and although he focused on his work it would be clear to anyone who could see the two right now that he listened and observed the man's story intently. When the Mihara started to look slightly sad Az wondered if he should say something before he thought better of it and decided not to pursue it as Mihara didn't seem like the type to open easily. Instead he went a different route to cheering up the very tall blonde samurai. "Sounds like you made a lot of memories? It's nice to have people you can call family whether there's blood there or not." Azayllyn began injecting the poison as he continued. "I was pretty much born an orphan. My birth parents if I ever had any disappeared when I was a babe, in fact the village didn't even know who they once were. I was raised by the villager's of Kumo and they've treated me like family, all of them. There have been good times and bad times....." Azayllyn finished injecting the first vial of poison and pulled out two more. All the vials would be unmarked. He set the other two to the side as he fired up his chakra and his hands began to glow green as he searched the body for the poison he had just implanted. It wasn't long before he found it sticking to the muscle tissue of the arms and legs of the samurai.

That alone told him this was most likely the powerful muscle eating poison. But he couldn't leave it at that he had to quickly analyze the poison to be sure and to determine if the poison could be extracted regularly without causing damage or if he needed to do a speial extraction. Luckily he had designed these poisons to have a heavy delay in it's effect so they wouldn't harm the subject before he could do the work necessary to remove it. He worked on the analysis finishing quickly before determining that this poison could be cured and extracted normally. "Can you tell me more about them Mihara-oneesama?" Azayllyn wanted to ensure his patient was still comfortable and soundly drunk...which he should be....but at the same time he genuinely wanted to hear more about this Miracle group the brutish blonde seemed so fond of. As he waited to hear  more he moved on to the next poison prepared to repeat the process.

MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] 713eb77f635fb2b44a8610a81c8489b7--vintage-bottles-red-glass
Back to top Go down
Mihara
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mihara

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! [Training/Private IO]   MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 9:33 pm

"Lemme tell you boy. Syuno. That was his name. The man had a massive chakra pool. I mean, his even dwarfed mine. Mine's not small; hell it's massive compared to most people. He always looked funky. His hair was always dyed funky colors, and trading blows with him could lead to murder, but he was a nice guy."

While it sounded like the drunkard had not listened to the story, he had listened to the story and felt a little bit bad for the kid. Only a tid bit, though. He had people who came and covered up for him.

"Man. If those idiots from the Hyugga clan would've looked at his chakra pool, they'd have a heart attack. Me and him could go on for hours at a time. Sure, we'd be drained at the end, but those level of battles would make a boy like you sit, jaw-on-the-ground amazed. Most didn't take very well to the boy, though. A lot of people were scared of him. That's not how you dealt with him. You welcomed him like a chap! You sat down, had drinks at too young of an age, and had a well to do time."

There was hapiness in the samurai's voice, but there was also a tone of sadness that he wasn't making an effort to keep hidden as he was quite drunk. Often he tried to keep his feelings hidden inside, and even now, his habit of being a prick was showing. That was no matter. That's just sort of what happened with Mihara. He was a normal guy who expressed his opinions through being a prick. He wasn't exactly feeling the poison coursing through his system, as he didn't care to think about them. He was too busy remembering the memories.
Back to top Go down
Azayllyn
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! [Training/Private IO]   MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 10:12 pm

Azyallyn nodded along smiling brightly. This Syuno guy sounded amazing and misunderstood. "I wish I could meet him he sounds like a really fun guy to be around." Azayllyn studied the next poison he used. This pioison was designed for torture so it's main use was to bring PAIN!!! Luckily he delayed the reaction of this one a full five minutes just in case. He didn't want any nasty accidents branding him as some type of sadistic loli-boy doctor. These were terms of course he'd learned in his early medical ninjutsu studies when he'd made the mistake of using human practice patients before he was ready. "Who'd win those bout's of yours?" He quickly purged the poison before it could do damage and luckily he had instilled it so that he could remove it without the special technique normally needed for this type as that way was usually unpleasant but necessary if it had been the real deal. Next he took out the final vial and prepared to inject it. It stank! He knew exactly what this poison was before he even had to analyze it. It already had the room reeking of hormones. With a quick pinch of a certain nerve on Mihara's neck with his chakra coated hands he turned the man's sense of smell off temporarily before it shocked him sober. "It sound's like you guys had a lot of adventures. What's it like? .....You know just going around and exploring. Going where you want? Doing what you want? With comrades with you every step of the way?" Azyallyn asked the questions he'd been dying to ask the man ever since he'd started his story. As he asked this he began with the third poison.

MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] 2Q==
Back to top Go down
Mihara
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mihara

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! [Training/Private IO]   MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 10:07 am

The boy had obviously misunderstood. There wasn't nearly as much freedom as the boy made there out to be. Those fights were spars that went on long, but Mihara was too prideful to admit that there was someone who could control him. To admit that there was, in fact, a shred of weakness in this body. That wasn't him. He decided to lead the boy along, to see if he could make the nation seem wondrous. He doubted he could, admittedly. However, he had a story to tell that was true. It was despite the fact that the two weren't supposed to do this.

"Oh. Well, maybe. We didn't have too many adventures. We were too busy fighting each other to become even stronger. To become the strongest in the Generation. I will, forever, think that Syuno was the strongest. Genetical amalgamation that chap."

He couldn't smell very well anyway, due to being as drunk as he was, so the shift in his change of smell made no difference. Not to him, anyway. Even if he could, he was too deep down memory lane to go back into the 'real world' as of yet.

"Think about it. There was me and Syuno and we had wandered off together somewhere. It was a cave, and boy was it cold. It was more cold than usual, and me being a young buck at the time, had decided that coats sucked. In fairness, I do think coats still suck. Anyway, we were sitting in this cave, freezing half to death. We huddle close, of course we do. That's when Syuno decides to enlighten me with a fact.

He chuckled a little bit, thinking of this story. The cave was warm that night, but maybe not for the reasons most might think.

"He went 'Mihara, I love you' and I wasn't sure how to react. Sure, I was one of the few who weren't scared of him. I was an overconfident prick at that time. It had shocked me fully awake, let me tell you. So, we sat there and held each other even closer. I'm still, to this day, not sure how I feel about it."
Back to top Go down
Azayllyn
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! [Training/Private IO]   MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 8:34 pm

Azayllyn listened intently as the man began talking again and at the same time worked in the poison. This particular poison was a powerful aphrodisiac like poison that affected the target's emotions and induced feelings of an inappropriate and unreasonable love that ended up more like making the target into a slave. It was a black-market poison he technically wasn't supposed to have. One of his older brothers got it for him for his 13th birthday, as a apology for breaking one of his favorite medical tools, and ever since then he'd been studying the concoction in depth. This poison had been the hardest to delay the reaction for and as the samurai continued to talk and got to the part about the confession for a second Az had been worried something terrible had happened. He'd thought he'd failed to delay the poison correctly and it had infected Mihara-oneesama but that couldn't be! He'd quintuple checked to ensure there'd be no mistakes and as he continued his analysis he found to his relief that as far as he could analyze none of the poison had begun reacting. Just to be on the safe side he hurried to remove the poison from the samurai s he spoke to his practice patient again. "That sounds really romantic!" Azayllyn didn't notice but a look of longing sadness had crept onto his face as he said. "It must be nice to be loved like that....And even better when they mean it...." Still not realizing the sad expression he'd had on his face but used to bouncing back from any negative emotion with cheer quickly he subconsciously shook the look from his face and the sad longing from his voice. "I bet you guys would have made the best couple! You'd get into an argument and then end up deciding to solve it with a spar and start fighting until the two of you were ready to drop and after you'd forget what you were even fighting about and go pass out somewhere while cuddling each other! What happened to him and the Generation of miracles anyway?" Azayllyn turned to the needle set he kept under his bed and asked the samurai, although he already knew the answer, if he was up to date on all his vaccinations and shot's. He said this as he discreetly handled the needles preparing them and the vaccines that went in them. This was a habit he'd developed a while back as he had discovered most patients didn't like needles or shots.

MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] Tumblr_inline_o9yk4mWOie1sen6h4_500
Back to top Go down
Mihara
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mihara

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! [Training/Private IO]   MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 3:06 am

"They're either dead or retired."

He spoke, quietly. He didn't often talk about the miracles, not to mention the fact that he probably shouldn't. That didn't change the weight those words held. They held signifigant weight, all things considered. None of the miracles were much older than 30, at the very oldest, before they had died or retired.

They were a lot like fireworks. They burned really bright for a short amount of time, shortly after dying. He personally was supposed to be dead, but that wasn't something he often listened to. That wasn't something he thought about, because he was alive.

"I'm supposed to be dead, Syuno is. Otsubo retired, Ishi died. Uhh."

He had to think about the other one, too drunk to properly remember the actually things that happened of what happened to the poor guys. He didn't like thinking about what happened to Kenshi.
Back to top Go down
Azayllyn
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! [Training/Private IO]   MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 4:48 pm

"Well it might not be my place to say so...but I'm glad you're not dead!" The genuine warmth, kindness, and honesty of this statement would flood Azzy's voice and grow even more as he continued. "I know we just met but I Like You, Mihara-sama. You're a really amazing person I just know it!" Azayllyn would look deeply and fiercely into the drunk Samurai's eye's burning his feelings into them in a way that should get through no matter how drunk he was. And after holding his gaze like that for a few minute's he suddenly became red as a tomato when he had realized that once again he let his passion overcome his boundaries and spoken out his heart without thinking. Sheepishly turning back to his equipment, he prepared the needle for the Swine Flu shot trying his best to tamp down his burning cheeks. "T-this may sting a little," he half muttered as he administered the vaccination shot embarrassingly focusing mostly on the man's arm he was plunging the needle into for that seemed to be the safest place to look. After a moment his gaze became extra serious and passionate again as he said without looking up from the Samurai's arm as he reached for the next needle. "You know one of the old men who raised me up, he told me something. The toughest thing a real man can do is admit when it HURTS. I was really confused when he first told me that. I don't understand, that's what I told him, but he just said In this world, someday, You Will. He had this really sad look when he said it, I hadn't understood.....Then....but later....Well you know that time I earned my nickname one of the few times I've ever been 100% serious about something? Well I was betrayed by someone I loved deeply and I ...." Azayllyn looked down and realized he'd somehow administered all the vaccines without even realizing it and afraid to look into the samurai's eye's as an old pressure that felt a mixture of grief, guilt, anger, and anguish settled into his heart. "Well maybe you don't want to hear my sob stories. I'm sorry if I was disturbing you...and hear I was wanting to cheer you up...how selfish of me." Azayllyn would begin to get up more subdued then he had been in a long time rising slowly away, sure that once again there'd be no-one to grab his arm and tell him to stay and continue his story. After all his villager's. His extended family never wanted to acknowledge that side of him, they ignored it as if it didn't exist....

MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] Heart
Back to top Go down
Mihara
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mihara

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! [Training/Private IO]   MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 11:50 am

He listened to the boy and his various stories. Hmm. Nothing too crazy from what he can hear. Nothing too particularly soul shattering. 'Being betrayed by someone' is something that often happens in the ninja world, which is why they're stupid. The entire race of ninja, be them from any village, are stupid and dumb and Mihara refused to say they weren't.

"boy. I might only be...25. I know one thing; know one fact. It has never changed, no matter where I've appeared. It's that the world's messed up and that fact is always present. Now... gimme more drink."

Mihara had the odd perspective of a traveler. Sure, he hadn't been doing it long, but he had known a few things. Nothing changes no matter where they go and no matter what happens, it's the same thing. People want what they want and negative emotion isn't what they want. What they want is a simple person without complex feelings so they can feel they knew you.

That was the case in the Land of Iron, and it is no different in the Ninja world. It's no different because it's jjust what humans are. They're envious beasts, and Mihara knew he was a prime example of this.
Back to top Go down
Azayllyn
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! [Training/Private IO]   MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 8:43 pm

Azayllyn wasn't sure why but something about the simplicity in the Samurai's reply calmed him and turned back toward the man a gentle smile taking his face giving it a soft near-angelic glow. "Yeah." A simple reply for a simple reply. He reached over to the side where he'd placed the extra Sake bottle's and motioned for the man to sit up as he handed the man the bottle and took out the last few medical supplies he needed to finish his medical practice's. "In that case," Azayllyn said silently just barely being loud enough to be heard. "I'll continue." This he said louder and with more firmness and assured confidence. While stating this he pulled out a blood pressure pump to measure his blood pressure and before attaching it to his arm decided to run green glowing hands over the samurai again to be sure everything was still working fine and just to be sure he wasn't poisoning the man with alcohol he gave Mihara's kidney a small boost, nothing that would kill his buzz, before strapping on the blood pressure equipment and continuing his story. "His name was Abito Inami. He was a missing ninja that our village took in one day. I found him and swore to look after him, and watch him. He was grateful and interested. He flirted, Shamelessly, with me. And.....I liked the attention. There have been other's in the village who sought my affections but there was something ....different about this boy. After a few months of dealing with him I gave in and allowed him to court me. The entire village kept their eye's on him because they're all way too overprotective of me. Before the year was out we fancied ourselves in love. But what I didn't know was his kindness, and humor and charm was an all an act for me alone. After going out for two years I started to see signs of him being aggressive, unkind, or hateful to one of my various village-mates, brothers, and sister's. But every time I confronted him...he denied it and he charmed me into believing. Because of that there is no-one to blame about one happened next but myself...."

Azayllyn took a deep breath as and a large gulp as he got to the most painful part of his memory. While talking he had already measured the samurai's blood pressure, took his temperature, and tested his reflexes the mundane way without giving much thought to it. His experienced hands led him as he talked. Now he took out a mortar and pestle and began mixing ingredient's as he started towards the finish of his memory. Making sure to mix the ingredients exactly the way he had done yesterday evening. "He was possessive of me to a level I had not realized. One of the other villager's who often sought my affection before I'd started going out with him. Ai-chan. She iss the youngest child in Kumo besides myself, because I am younger then all the rest. She had given up on me but we were still friends, we often played together still. Well Abito discovered she used to pursue me and got extremely jealous and went behind my back and beat her within an inch of her life. He may have even killed her if I hadn't coincidentally had a play-date with Ai-chan and walked in on him beating her, till this day I'm not sure if he had known that or not. He didn't even have the decency to look apologetic or at least as if he knew he was wrong. He looked at ME angrily and told me SHE deserved this for messing with HIS property. I was HIS PROPERTY and SHE HAD NO RIGHT? I couldn't take it. Something inside me broke. Many ninja came rushing my way when they sensed my huge chakra spike and there were many witnesses as I I out of Rage, Grief, Betrayal, and whatever other emotions spun through me....tore Abito limb by limb and killed him. When everything was said and done he was deader then dead and afterwards I puked and puked and puked. My entire body was shaking. I'd never killed anyone before. But then I saw Ai-chan as a few ninja tried to do basic first aid on her while they waited for a medical unit and I pulled myself together long enough to take care of her. I ended up bringer her back from the brink of death and healing her completely before passing out. It had been my first time using Medical chakra. I did it instinctively and thankfully was lucky enough that I had already known everything about the human body from the time we studied it in the Academy. Even then I had been very attuned to the arts of Medical Ninjutsu. Without that I might have ended up doing more damage. Instinct or No. Afterwards the adult's washed the blood from me and scrubbed me good. They hugged and kissed and consoled but in the end they all came to the same decision. This would never be spoken of again, it never happened. None of them would hear another word of it and they urged me to go back to my happy-go-lucky self. To heal the spirit of the village. So I did. After everything they've done for me how could I do any less. And besides I like being my normal cheerful self. I'm not sure if there was something I should have been mourning back then but it felt like there was a few of those that should have been however in the long list of ways to mourn....smiling and continuing to live for the things you've lost seems like a more than decent one."

Azayllyn had finished his mixture and had shaped out a few balls as he pushed chakra into each and then got up after finishing his story to bake them in his hearth. This was the way he preferred to make them. Next he came back to the room and took out a box of the balls he had begun baking only they looked different already having been baked, cooled and prepared yesterday. "Here take two of these and tell me how efficient they are to you." He was very good at making food pills out of all the other type of medicine he excelled at making this the most. He would wait patiently for the man's reaction. Both to the food pills and his completed story. His easy relaxed smile had slid shakily back onto his face as he settled into the comfort of doing what he did best.
Back to top Go down
Mihara
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mihara

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! [Training/Private IO]   MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 10:12 am

Mihara, by all means, is a revolting man most of the time. That's just who he is. It happens. When handed another bottle of Sake, he'd chug it down like the rest. He had deigned this night, the night he passes out drunk and angry. Normally, he just passed out angry, but it was a nice change of pace for him. He was angry because this boy was telling long stories, only half listening. This was partly because, over all, the boy was still a scum. Still a ninja. Still a weak human who was almost killed by a single of Mihara's kicks.

Mihara held a certain level of skill that most didn't have, although this skill wasn't in the whole listening thing. it was in combat that he adored taking part in. It was the whole idea of combat and dying in the field that make his life just a little better every single time he went out to fight. He almost hoped he'd die. Sometimes, at least.

He would never talk about this to literally anyone else, namely because of his stubborn nature. He was too stubborn to discern people caring about him and wanting to make his life any better.

He'd just stare at the boy before plopping the food pills in, not paying any attention to the effects.

"Boy. I'm gonna... go outside and do some stuff."

He rose from the dead effectively. He got up and started forcing his body to go outside and went to fight a training area.
Back to top Go down
Azayllyn
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! [Training/Private IO]   MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 7:07 pm

Azayllyn had already prepared everything he needed for the Chunin Exams and he hadn't planned on doing anything else besides training on and off for the rest of the day so he ruched to the kitchen and took out the finished new batch of food pills to cool and followed the Samurai out to the training area. He caught up to the Samurai on the way and kept pace with him as best as he could. "I have a proposition for you. You might like it, but I'll tell you more after I finish some...." It would be then that Azzy realized where the samurai was headed. "Or better yet we could talk about it while training together? I promise not to get in your way!" Azayllyn could feel his blood pumping as he prepared himself for strenuous exercise. And walked the rest of the way with the Samurai in silence.

[Post End 7/7 Matery Ijutsu]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEDIC! [Training/Private IO]   MEDIC! [Training/Private IO] Empty

Back to top Go down

MEDIC! [Training/Private IO]
Page 1 of 1