Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Training On A Turtle? (Private) Vote_lcapTraining On A Turtle? (Private) Voting_barTraining On A Turtle? (Private) Vote_rcap 
Shin
Training On A Turtle? (Private) Vote_lcapTraining On A Turtle? (Private) Voting_barTraining On A Turtle? (Private) Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Training On A Turtle? (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS-something
Clan: Uchiha

Training On A Turtle? (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 8:03 am

#tierS-3
#karasu
#kirei
0575#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Karasu stood in the middle of the great hall inside the temple, Sharingan active and reading the inscriptions. They were certainly more...clear than the Uchiha Stone Tablet, telling the history of the Tailed Beasts, both past and present. This brought up a bit of nostalgia, as he remembered sitting on his father's knee when he was little and remembering him tell stories of his friend Izanagi, the Nine-Tailed Wolf. He also remembered when he was introduced to Kurama for the first time. He must have been four years old, but it was as clear as day in his head.

Snorting, Karasu wondered just what the angry old fox thought of him now. Speaking of which, his student should be arriving any moment for the day's training.

Sharingan (One Tomoe) Training 6/7
technique log [click to open]
Sharingan 1 Tomoe: At level one the users Perception stat is increased by 10 points (ONLY while active). They are able to see through C-rank and below Genjutsu. This also adds +10 to your speed tracking. Pay 40 to activate , 20 upkeep
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 11:01 am

Kirei entered into where his sensei has set up their next meeting place, seeing the man standing and reading the history of the Bijū. He had read the same numerous times, he noticed numerous parts seemed to have been cut out with massive claws, he wondered if it was the Kyuubi or another beast. His tenant had been very silent since their training where his sensei told him the name of his tenant,he could usually feel some amount of negativity coming from his seal, but it was all but dormant now. He wondered if that had upset the Kyuubi in some way, he had noticed the nine tails never did give him its name, simply being content at being called by its number of tails. Perhaps it didn’t trust him enough or respect him enough yet to share its name, so he decided he would wait until it was ready to give him its name personally before he used it. “Ohayo, Karasu-sensei.” Was all he said as he entered into the massive temple hidden behind the waterfall.

1/3

Last edited by Kirei on Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 11:26 am

#tierS-3
#karasu
#kirei
0575#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Karasu's eyes glanced over the claw marks briefly, noting that the parts that had been destroyed spoke of the Nine-Tailed Fox's name and past. What had happened to him? Back when they had first met, Kurama had seemed to be kind and loving, and had even given him a nickname that had spread throughout his career. He remembered the large fox kit looking at him earnestly, referring to him as Godling due to his father's status as God of Shinobi. He remembered playing with him night and day for nearly a week, and promising that he'd come back when his father had said they needed to leave. Reaching up to touch the lowest of the destroyed portions of the wall, his fingers were only able to touch them briefly before Kirei walked up, greeting him and waiting patiently.

Retracting his hand, he would turn to his charge, deactivating his Sharingan for the moment to conserve chakra. He noticed a single tear falling from one of his eyes, but he didn't bother hiding it. If he wanted to train the brat in front of him, they needed to be able to trust one another. "Hey kid. Sorry, I was just reminiscing about an old friend. So, is there anything in specific you want to work on today? You've got talent, and if you push yourself we might be able to get you ready to challenge the Kyuubi."

(Claiming First Tomoe of Sharingan.)
N/A
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 12:34 pm

The man said he was thinking of times with an old friend, Kirei had no idea what he meant, but t was none of his business. The man asked what he wished to train, in order to be able to take on Kurama, he needed to streamline his training to focus in on increasing his strength while minimizing his weaknesses. “I suppose chakra control and my quantity of chakra would be the most practical.” When he said this, he would sit down and begin meditating, waiting for his sensei to comment or ask him something. That’s usually how it went; he was either told what to do or they simply talked. He didn’t mind either as he could sense the improvement within himself, so as long as he improved, he couldn’t complain about the methodology. He could already feel his already impressive reserves had increased a lot since he first started his training.

2/3
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 1:31 pm

#tierS-3
#bgm
#karasu
#kirei
0575#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Karasu frowned slightly as the boy sat down and began to meditate. They could certainly discuss things further as he began attempting to control his chakra, which would ultimately help in the long run as he got used to distractions. He sat down himself, closing his eyes and beginning to work on forcing more energy into his eyes without releasing the Sharingan. Building up pressure behind the dam, so to speak. Looking at his charge, Karasu's frown would deepen. He...Well, this was going to be difficult for him to say.

"Kirei, I'm going to be completely honest with you. Matsuda and I disagreed on quite a few things, including whether or not to tell you some very important information. The most pressing matter..." Karasu ran a hand through his slicked-back hair and sighed, obviously having difficulty with the subject himself. Seriously, ask him to face down the Jinchuuriki of the Nine-Tailed Fox while berserk and he'd do it with a smile on his face. Confront his own emotions while simultaneously telling someone the truth about the issue he's so torn up about? Ha, yeah right. "Well kid, I'll start off by saying that I've known your mother for a long time. We...were basically raised as brother and sister, actually. You see, my dad had some responsibilities he needed to take care of. We...don't blame him, no one does, but he wasn't in the picture for long because of that. So, your grandfather, a man our father considered a brother, helped my sisters take care of me, and we basically ended up adopted. Kazue and I were the same age, so it ended up working perfectly."

Biting his lip as a few tears joined the leak that had started earlier, Karasu began laughing at a memory only he could see, but he happily shared. "I remember one time your mother and I broke into the ANBU headquarters and poured super glue on all of the toilet seats. After that, all they could call us were Reaper and Phantom's brats. some of them even nearly blew their cover in public cussing us out! Anyway..."

Settling down, the tears would flow from his unsettling red eyes even more, revealing that they weren't from mirth. "I...wish you had been told sooner than this, but Matsuda refused to let you know. Kazue...was killed in battle with the Black Sun. They're a group of really bad people, and she...Well, she saved a lot of lives with everything she did against them. I'm sorry, kid..."

Sharingan Second Tomoe 1/11
N/A
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 1:58 pm

Listening to the tale of his mother and the mention of a grandfather, Kirei’s attention piqued. But then, the news came. Kirei kept a surprisingly calm face, though inside he was thinking back to the limited interactions he had with his mother before he left for the island. She had always been kind when she had been there, but she was always busy and away with her job. Now, this man, Karasu-sensei, was telling him that he was practically Kirei’s uncle? In an emotionless voice, his hair covering his eyes, Kirei would ask, “My grandfather, who is he? Is he alive? What of my Grand-uncle?” His mind racing, he lost control over his chakra and a wave exploded outwards. It made it around five feet away before he drew it back into himself, but the sheer amount created a crater in the earth beneath him. But, he let out a deep breath and the maelstrom was calmed once more.

3/3
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 5:13 am

#tierS-3
#karasu
#kirei
0575#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Karasu was completely unphased by the blast of raw power from his nephew, and decided to attempt to choose his next words carefully. The reports said that Kirei had an...interesting opinion on the topic at hand, and it was one that Karasu shared to a degree, but it remained to be seen whether or not the young Jinchuuriki would completely go berserk when he learned the truth. Hopefully not, but you never knew. Reaching out, he placed a hand on Kirei's head and began ruffling his hair in a soothing manner, attempting damage control before he even spoke. "Well, that's...the other hard part of the news. Your great uncle, my father, is still alive, and I'm sure he'd love to meet you more than anything when he's back from his journeys. Hell, I don't see how he couldn't still be alive. Bastard is virtually invincible. After all, he IS Okami Uchiha!"

He had decided to drop the lesser of the two bombshells on the kid first. Maybe the excitement of learning that he was related to two of the strongest shinobi to have ever lived, one of which is still regarded as a god among mortals would temper the anger and sadness from the next revelation. "Your grandfather, on the other hand...He passed away a few years ago. Stress and sickness finally got to him. He...Well, your grandfather was Lord First, Kosuke Uchiha."

Sharingan Second Tomoe 2/11
N/A
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 6:51 am

Kirei listened to the man as he spoke, telling him a bit more about his family than he had ever known. The sadness he felt about his mother’s death was wiped away at the next two revelations. Obviously the sadness was still there, but it was pushed away at the time, replaced by both a boiling anger and a stifling hope. He wasn’t sure which emotion was winning out, so it seemed as though they just canceled each other out. He continued to move his chakra, forming a Rasengan in each hand, his goal being to increase his chakra reserves. “So… why would he do that to Kyuubi? Why steal away its freedom?” He just couldn’t comprehend how a man so loved by many, a man who was his biological grandfather, had just seen fit to use his unearthly power to steal away another creatures life with no real need. A man like that could have surely relocated or fought off the Kyuubi without sealing it, right? At least from the stories he had heard. And what of his grand uncle? Where was he now? “Where is Okami-jii?” Was all he could ask, feeling so abandoned and betrayed by those he had once longed to meet. His mother, had given him time, but not enough, and then she died. His grandfather had never been to visit him and then he died. But worse still he sealed the Kyuubi into him. And then he had a grand uncle who had never met him either? Who probably didn’t even know he existed, it was apparently some big secret.

1/3
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:30 am

#tierS-1
#karasu
#kirei
0575#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Karasu smiled a bit at his nephew as he seemed to make an attempt to work out his own emotions instead of simply giving in to them or suppressing them. Maybe his lessons were actually worth something. "Well, see, that's the thing. I actually argued with him myself over it, but Uncle Kosuke always was willing to go to the extreme if it meant even the smallest increase in the chances of success. You see, you were born with issues in your heart and lungs, kid. I know a bit of medical jutsu, and probably could have helped given that I had my mother's scrolls, but it wasn't a guarantee. The Nine-Tailed Fox, and the Nine-Tailed Wolf before him, were renowned for their healing capabilities. He decided to seal Kurama away to save your life. It...was one of the biggest arguments I've ever gotten into with him. After all, I always thought of Kurama as my best friend when I was little. Dad would always take me over to visit him so we could play, but one day we just stopped, and he never told me why..."

Shaking his head, Karasu would get back on track. "Sorry. Anyway, last I checked my father was hanging out around Kirigakure, keeping an eye on some of our clan members that migrated away from the Naka Shrine. I had heard he was training someone over there. I...hope he's happy. After my mother died, he was never the same."

Sharingan Second Tomoe 3/11
N/A
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:44 am

Kirei listened, trying to make sense of all he was told. It would seem that his grandfather wasn’t the selfish, power hungry man he had made him out to be. But he was still angry with the man for doing such a thing to the Kyuubi, even at the cost of his own life. Releasing his rasengan, he would look at his sensei, “So, what have your journey's been like?” He just wanted to keep himself occupied while he worked through both his chakra and his emotions over this whole ordeal. Through it all, he just knew he had to accept his emotions as part of himself and embrace them as opposed to suppressing them or allowing them to control him. His chakra was back under his control, which was good, but he still needed to keep working on things, to keep growing and improving himself. That was the most important thing right now. He let out a sigh of steam as he channeled lava chakra through his body, then fire, water and air. He had learned many skills on this island. He was almost ready.

2/3
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 8:31 am

#tierS-1
#karasu
#kirei
0575#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Karasu frowned, trying to think of what in his own adventures could distract the young Jinchuuriki. There...wasn't really many that he could tell. Seriously, he was drawing a blank. SHIT. "Umm...Sorry, kid. I can't think of any that you'd care to hear. It's not that I haven't done much, it's just that...Well, there's just not a lot that's terribly intriguing."

It was certainly true. There were a few fun stories, but that wasn't appropriate for small ears.

Heh. Definitely not appropriate.

Sharingan Second Tomoe 4/11
N/A
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 9:37 am

Kirei chuckled at his sensei’s antics, he may be nine, but he wasn’t as naïve as most children his age. He was a Shinobi since the age of six, and he had been training since he could walk and talk, so he knew much more than most his age. It was odd somewhat, most adults in his life didn’t sugar coat things, they told him as it was, like they would an equal. He could appreciate that. He could feel that his chakra was growing more and more as he trained. Then an idea hit him, “Teach me a jutsu, Karasu-sensei!” He knew his sensei knew many useful jutsu he could teach, so it should be a simple request. He had no doubt the man would be up to the challenge, but even if he wasn’t, Kirei was sure he could practice another jutsu from a scroll he had lying around, he knew he had plenty left to learn. Even more to improving jutsu he already had. His chakra had grown exponentially and so, he could handle casting stronger and stronger jutsu now.

3/3
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 10:24 am

#tierS-1
#karasu
#kirei
0575#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Karasu grinned at his student's giggling at his insinuations, and then his enthusiasm to learn. Standing up, he'd motion the kid to follow him outside the temple. Stopping outside, he grabbed two sticks and tossed one to Kirei. Upon closer inspection, they were a pair of rough-carved bokken. Getting into a stance, Karasu would begin to explain what they were doing. "So, a staple of being able to control your chakra better is the ability to flow it into other shapes and forms. I want you to begin to try channeling your chakra as you strike at me. Make sure the bokken itself is charged with enough chakra to be visible and sharp, otherwise there's no point behind the technique. If you want to know it's name, it's the Flying Swallow."

The Flying Swallow Technique was one of Karasu's personal favorites. Once mastered, one could even channel a change in chakra nature through it to make it more effective, but even in it's most basic form a simple stick such as this becomes as hard as steel, and twice as dangerous.

Sharingan Second Tomoe 5/11
N/A
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 11:03 am

Smiling softly as he caught the Bokken, Kirei got into a stance mimicking his sensei. He was about to attempt the jutsu when he sensed something bad aimed at him, just then, he felt a prick in his neck and pulled out a senbon. Turning, he saw a white haired man standing there looking at him with bewildered eyes. Forming a rasengan, he went to charge the man, but fell to a knee his jutsu dissipating as he coughed up blood. The man stepped forward chuckling, “yes, you will have trouble using your chakra now young jinchūriki. The more you use, the closer you come to death, and the only cure is a direct infusion of my blood. By not it has already spread to one of your major organs, slowly killing you.” He didn’t even seem to register the boys sensei, his manic smile being projected straight at the young Genin. Kirei could feel his chakra fluctuate out of his control, he had no idea what to do now. He wouldn’t be able to do anything, not even sage mode this was so bad.
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 11:23 am

#tierS-1
#karasu
#kirei
#shinsui
0505#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Karasu smiled at his student, proud that the kid had caught on so quickly before a flash of light caught his eyes. That flash of light turned out to be a senbon sticking out of Kirei's neck. Needless to say, Karasu's smile was long gone and a dangerous look had come across his face. Flicking his eyes, still loaded with excess chakra yet not released, towards a figure that stepped out of the woods. Moving to intercept his nephew before he could charge, he felt useless as one of the few people he actually cared about enough to get close to dropped like a sack of potatoes, blood spilling out of his mouth. Listening to the other man's ramblings, he gripped his bokken a bit harder and let loose the chakra built up in his eyes, unknowingly hanging changed his Sharingan from a single tomoe to a pair swirling lazily.

Dashing forward at his top speed, Karasu built up chakra in his bokken just as he had instructed Kirei to do not a few moments before and lashed out in a vicious slash towards the other man's throat, killing intent in every movement. Whether or not he blocked, Karasu's deep voice would come out in almost a growl. "Well, if it's your blood he needs, I'll just have to drain you dry, bastard."

Now that he had drawn attention to himself, it wouldn't be too hard to figure out who he was. He was one of the strongest Jounin in Konohagakure, and his classic Uchiha features combined with the unsettling red eyes even outside of the Sharingan had become decently well-known at least within the Village. If it wasn't that, it would be that he looked like a dead ringer for a younger Okami Uchiha, God of Shinobi and the Nidaime Chowakage.

Sharingan Second Tomoe 6/11
Sharingan 2 Tomoe: At level two, the users Perception stat is increased by 20, (NO stack) they are able to see through B-rank and below Genjutsu, AND they are now able to copy any jutsu they see and have the physical capabilities to use during the topic it is seen in. This jutsu can then be learned, 25% off the PC. This adds +20 to your speed tracking (no stack). Pay 20 to activate , 15 upkeep

Name: Flying Swallow
Type: Bukijutsu
Element: N/A unless using Wind Release.
Range: Short-range
Description: An addition-line ninjutsu that augments the killing power of a blade — like a kunai or sword — by flowing chakra into it to extend its cutting edge past the length of the physical blade-itself. The materialised chakra is shaped like a blade, cutting up everything it touches. It is also possible to alter the attack range of the weapon by adjusting the amount of chakra put into the blade. Seeing through the movements is said to be very difficult. The density of the chakra is so high it becomes visible. It not only raises the power of the weapon, but simultaneously turns oneself into a blade as well. The chakra-enhanced blades are strong and sharp enough to cut through solid rock and iron. The technique works best with elemental chakra, especially with wind-natured chakra which greatly increases the offensive cutting power.
Requirements: Requires a weapon with an edge.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 12:11 pm

Shinsui grinned maniacally, it was almost too late, no way they could perform the surgery on this god forsaken island. He instantly charged healing cells into his body just in case and moved his own blade to block the incoming bokken. “You know, if you let me have the boy, I can pay you a pretty penny. Much more than whatever the village is paying.” He was confident that this man was only acting out of self interest, much like himself. But he kept his guard up regardless, sending a chakra scalpel slash aimed at the Uchihas midsection. He may try to bargain with the man, but they were still in a fight. The boy was down, unable to move due to the pain that was no doubt rocking through his body and all he had to do now was wait for him to die.

Kirei has passed out due to the pain, but he woke up in the seal, though it seemed that everything was slowly fading away. He knew what this was, he was dying. That meant the Kyuubi was dying too. Looking up at the massive fox, he noticed it’s features looked somewhat softer than they had last time he had seen him, but still fierce. “I’m sorry I was unable to keep up my promise, Kyuubi-San.” His voice held a genuine sadness. There was a pause before a deep rumble was heard. “Kurama is fine, kit.” Kirei allowed a soft smile to cross his face as he cried for the first time in years. All of the things he had learned today catching up to him along with the fact he felt he had let the Kyu- he had let Kurama down. He wiped the tears from his eyes and they held a new fire. He was not dying today.
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 1:43 pm

#tierS-1
#karasu
#kirei
0370#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
The sickening grin on the white-haired bastard's face made Karasu all the more angry, his Sharingan spinning faster in response to his rage. Smiling as the man's chakra scalpel bounced off from the chakra flowing through his body due to the Flying Swallow technique, he would almost laugh at his opponent's idiocy. The technique used to sharpen healing chakra into a scalpel was fairly advanced, but it was meant to perform surgery without actually cutting the patient open unless in the most dire of circumstances. Using it as a weapon only worked if one was skilled enough to strike at an opponent's vitals, as it would do little to no damage in any other location. The jutsu that Karasu was using, in addition to this, turned his entire body into a blade along with his makeshift weapon. While the other man was speaking, he made a few quick one-handed seals without letting up on the pressure of his bokken, and unleashed a blast of Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction right into the enemy's face. The technique was unheard of outside of the Uchiha Clan, and it was one of the most brutal Katon jutsu in existence.

Letting up on the stream and backing off to reset and assess the damage done, Karasu would speak in a tone of voice that would send chills down his opponent's spine. "How dare you...Kirei is my beloved nephew, the only piece of my adoptive sister I have left! The Village doesn't have to pay me a dime to teach him, and I'm sure that the bounty on your head and the SATISFACTION of killing you is worth more than whatever you're offering me anyway, Shinsui Jugo."

An S-Ranked Missing-nin? Oh yeah, that's a payout, but that clearly came second to beating the man to death and beyond for DARING to hurt someone he cared about.

Sharingan Second Tomoe 7/11
Sharingan 2 Tomoe: At level two, the users Perception stat is increased by 20, (NO stack) they are able to see through B-rank and below Genjutsu, AND they are now able to copy any jutsu they see and have the physical capabilities to use during the topic it is seen in. This jutsu can then be learned, 25% off the PC. This adds +20 to your speed tracking (no stack). Pay 20 to activate , 15 upkeep

Description: An addition-line ninjutsu that augments the killing power of a blade — like a kunai or sword — by flowing chakra into it to extend its cutting edge past the length of the physical blade-itself. The materialised chakra is shaped like a blade, cutting up everything it touches. It is also possible to alter the attack range of the weapon by adjusting the amount of chakra put into the blade. Seeing through the movements is said to be very difficult. The density of the chakra is so high it becomes visible. It not only raises the power of the weapon, but simultaneously turns oneself into a blade as well. The chakra-enhanced blades are strong and sharp enough to cut through solid rock and iron. The technique works best with elemental chakra, especially with wind-natured chakra which greatly increases the offensive cutting power.

Name: Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire Release
Range: All ranges
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the user's body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames that can set a vast area ablaze, engulfing the target in a veritable sea of flames. If used upon a dense, combustible terrain, such as a forest, the confined area can greatly increase the possibility of the target's incineration.
Requirements: Uchiha Clan Technique. User must have Fire Release and know the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 6:15 pm

Shinsui growled slightly as his initial attack failed, but he was ready. He was not an S-rank ninja for nothing! He noticed the Uchiha making hand signs, and he was not oblivious to the world, so he assumed a fire-style jutsu was to follow. This was going to hurt like a bitch. Channelling medical chakra into his upper body as a preemptive measure, he prepared himself for the jutsu, allowing it to hit him, but at the same time, using his free hand, he would strike at Karasu's stomach or wherever he could get a hit in. Should it succeed, the nerve endings and entire nervous system would be shot, his motor control would go out the window. KArasu would find that his limbs would do anything except for what he wanted them to. This would probably last a few minutes at best against this level of opponent, so Shinsui would get to work on the next phase of his plan. Each of his fingers became tipped with flames as he channeled his chakra into a seal, attempting to slam it into Karasu's gut, this would cause the five elements seal to appear burned through his clothes. This would make it far more difficult to use chakra for anything. "You had better hurry, Uchiha-chan, once your young ward dies, the Kyuubi will be released and I'll have him as my own!" He let out another bout of maniacal laughter at that.

Kirei was still struggling to remain conscious, though he could feel that it was having a negative effect on his body, but he had too much to live for now! He had to keep his promise to Kurama! "Y-yo-you Bastard! K-karasu-S-sensei is gonna k-kick your ass!" He struggled to lean predominately on his elbow with a single hand planted palm flat against the ground. He propped himself up to look directly at the man in a show of pure willpower and determination. He wouldn't be much help in this fight, but he would never let himself get into this state again.

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 11:38 am

#tierS-1
#bgm
#karasu
#kirei
#shinsui
0305#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Gritting his teeth, Karasu would dodge to the side as the hand came towards his stomach once more. His Sharingan-enhanced eyes were capable of easily tracking the movements of his hand, as well as recognizing the Body Pathway Derangement technique. A dangerous thing, for sure, but easy enough to counteract and avoid should one understand how it works. Sharpening the Flying Swallow and focusing it specifically into his off-hand to create an effect similar to a chakra scalpel but infinitely more deadly, he would slash at the extended forearm even as it shifted into the Five Elements Seal. Oh, if his attack was to hit, then his opponent would be missing an arm, but even if it missed it would likely create an opportunity to gain some room.

Taking a look at his opponent, he would have snorted had he not been pissed. His skin was healing slowly, but it didn't change the fact that he had just taken a point-blank S-Ranked Fire Style jutsu. He was burnt to a crisp. He began to see red as the real reason for this man's attack came forth. He...He wanted the Nine-Tails? Was he an idiot? Tears began to flow from his glowing red eyes even as Kirei gasped out his support. No. No! NO!

Extending the chakra around his bokken to around a foot from the end of the blade even as he lashed outwards in a controlled fury, he didn't even notice as he subconsciously began changing the very nature of his chakra into fire. Slashing downwards at Shinsui, he would flip his wrists at the last moment to bring the blade of fire and chakra across the man's abdomen, attempting to cut him in half even as he spoke, his voice almost cold enough to cool even the fires of his own rage. "How much of an idiot ARE you? Killing a Jinchuuriki kills the Bijuu as well. While they will reform, it's incredibly painful for them. Not only that...Not only THAT, but you are trying to force yourself on my childhood friend...Kurama deserves better than to be sealed away, used only as a fucking tool dammit! Now, why don't you just die and make this easy on all of us!"

Oh, Karasu was in a fine mood this morning indeed.

Sharingan Second Tomoe 8/11

Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 2:07 pm

Shinsui realized from the moment he noticed who he was fighting, that this was a losing battle. His damned pride being all that kept him from turning tail and attempting a retreat. If nothing else, he just needed to buy enough time for his fast acting poison to reach the young Jinchuuriki's heart to kill the brat. If he didn't get the Kyuubi, he would be damned sure that Konoha didn't get it either. Looking over as he struggled against Karasu, he noticed the young Uchiha foolishly attempt to spur his sensei on, using up more strength than he had to give. He could see the way that the poison was effecting him and laughed internally. He knew there was no point in keeping up his yin healing wound destruction, the attacks from this man were too much for him to bear anyways. He attempted to dodge backwards to avoid being slashed in half by the Flying Swallow technique. He was only partially successful and fell to the ground, with a deadly gash across his midsection. He was losing blood fast, but he would be sure to rub his victory into the one who killed him's face. "You are too late Uchiha. The poison has reached his heart. Not even the Kyuubi can save him now, as since its chakra was infected as well, as soon as it floods his system to heal, the poison will only be sped up. And even should you somehow have the knowledge to extract it, he will need a heart transplant. Good luck finding a donor out here... b-bastard..." With that, he collapsed and died an excruciating death.

Kirei for his part had already passed out after coughing up a lot more blood. He was numb all over and all he could hear was the pounding of his heart on his ear drums. It wouldn't be long before he was dead... "Im... Sorry, Kurama..." Was his final thought before even his mind faded to black.

(OOC: Gonna go ahead and do the roll, whether we do the surgery in this topic or not doesnt matter to me if you want to switch to another, or just keep this goin! You are a Master, so I gotta roll 5+... Here goes nothin!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 2:07 pm

The member 'Kirei' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 face' : 10
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 6:41 pm

#tierS-1
#karasu
#kirei
0050#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Karasu smiled grimly as his blade completely gutted his opponent, burning away many of his internal organs. Listening to his final words with a grimace, the Uchiha figured the idiot didn't realize that he had gone over all of his mother's old medical texts. Laputa Hyuga was a prodigy, one he could never hope to match, but he was still one of the most skilled medic-nin in Konoha simply because he decided it was a worthwhile endeavor. Dragging the other man's body over to his nephew's collapsed form, he would listen to Kirei's whispered words with a soft smile. Speaking as he began to pass out, he made sure his voice was extra soothing. "Don't worry, kid. You've got nothing to be sorry for, and I'm sure he knows it."

Picking up the Missing-nin's wakizashi, he snapped off the last six inches, wrapped it with a piece of cloth from his sleeve and started to work, Sharingan still active so as to better see the flow of chakra. Luckily for him, Shinsui seemed to have a fairly intact heart despite the severe damage to most of the rest of his body, and he knew for a fact that he was close enough genetically that a blood transfusion would work. Closing his eyes for a brief moment, he let one more tear slide down his face before bringing the end of his makeshift knife down upon the younger Uchiha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The elder of the two Uchiha paced back and forth in Kirei's room, where the young man-Karasu refused to think of him as a boy any longer, although he'd never admit it out loud-was sleeping soundly in his bed. The surgery had gone off without a hitch, and the old Jugo's heart was pumping clean blood through his body. There was a pinkish scar above his heart, and one on his neck, directly above the jugular. Karasu had drained all of the tainted blood out of his body and replaced it with around thirty percent of his own. Any more than that would have been dangerous for both of them, and as it was he felt cold and pretty weak, as would the kid once he woke up. Luckily he was only nine years old, so he didn't have nearly as much blood as a full-grown adult, or else he might have died simply from lack of oxygen. At the kid's age, thirty percent of an adult's blood was sixty percent of his normal levels. Still a bad number, but infinitely better than the alternative and not quite deadly. Finally, the older male had flushed his chakra system completely, giving Kirei a transfusion of his own to ensure that he had something clean running through his body while he and Kurama recovered.

Finally sitting down on the bed next to the unconscious Jinchuuriki, he got a lopsided grin on his face and...began poking his nephew's cheek, speaking in a teasing tone. "Wakey-wakey, kid. You've been napping for four hours! What am I going to do with you?~"

Sharingan Second Tomoe 9/11

Deducting an extra 240 due to transfusion and assumed effort during surgery.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 6:58 pm

Kirei opened his eyes within the seal, he could hear Kurama snoring lightly. It would seem they hadn't died after all. Looking around, he could see the cracks and damage caused by his near death experience had mostly repaired themselves and Kurama seemed worn out from no doubt expending a lot of chakra to keep him alive. He owed the old fox more than he would ever know. Closing his eyes in his mind, he would open them in the real world to Karasu poking him in the face. He wanted to smack his uncles hand away, but he felt much too weak to do that. "I guess I didn't die after all, huh." His voice was hoarse from all the blood he had coughed up while under the effects of the poison. "Bastard is lucky he caught me off guard, heh, I would have beat him twice as fast as you." He tried to keep his morale up after what he was sure was a long surgery, he winced as he let out a slight laugh at his own joke. He was sore, it made sense, considering he just had his heart removed from his body and replaced with one from someone else. He had no doubt that Kurama had been one to make sure the surgery went off without a hitch, not that he doubted his sensei's abilities as a medic, but even the great Laputa Hyuuga couldn't perform the impossible without help. He could feel something different about his chakra, he no longer felt just the yin and the yang, now he felt something different, something much more potent.

1/2 - (Using my 50% discount Coupon)
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 7:12 pm

#tierS-1
#karasu
#kirei
0050#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Karasu chuckled at his student's humor. Just got back from being mostly-dead, and already cracking jokes? That's a keeper. Reaching up and ruffling his hair, Kirei might notice that the Jounin's hand seemed colder than normal. Ah, well. That's to be expected, giving enough blood you nearly need a transfusion yourself! "I'm sure you would've, kid. So, I want you to take it easy for a few days, okay? No really intensive training or anything. We can work on tactics or something until you feel up to it, but even Kurama's healing has it's limits. Once you've gotten ALL of your strength back, we can work on getting you in contact with him, and maybe even seeing if that new heart of yours has any other side effects. You see, the Jugo Clan is renowned for their natural ability to take in nature energy. They suffer from brief bouts of madness and transformation because their bodies don't know how to handle it normally, but you...I know you've been figuring out Senjutsu, so your body is already accustomed to combining nature energy with your chakra. Maybe you can even manage to enter Sage Mode on the move, eh?"

Sharingan Second Tomoe 10/11
N/A
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 7:23 pm

Listening to his sensei, he realized that he could feel it now. His own chakra reserves seemed to have been converted into senjutsu chakra. Taking only a second, his eyes gained a red pigment around them and coloration of his iris turned crimson. He could sense all of the energy on the island and could feel his body healing twice as fast as normal. It would seem that his sensei was correct, but he would still need to take it easy for a while, if only to practice the use of this technique. "You got it sensei, I'll take it easy for a while, but you can rest assured we will be back in fighting shape in no time flat." He offered a shaky nice guy pose. It would seem that his near death experience had broken him out of his shell a little bit. He laid his head back and decided to take advantage of his rest time now, because the moment he was able, it was back to non-stop training. He had to be in fighting shape to take on Kurama, the strongest bijuu! But, he knew his sensei would be there to help him, so it would be a much easier task.

2/2

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training On A Turtle? (Private)   Training On A Turtle? (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training On A Turtle? (Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next