Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] Vote_lcapKnow Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] Voting_barKnow Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] Vote_lcapKnow Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] Voting_barKnow Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: Jugo

Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] Empty
PostSubject: Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training]   Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 7:13 am

Today was a day that Lucifer did not expect to ever happen. His uncle Kenshi had been called out of retirement by the Raikage and he intended to train with Lucifer to get back into shape. It had been a while since Lucifer had saw his uncle, in fact they had hardly ever been around each other for to long. Lucifer had remembered his foster parent telling him that Kenshi had purposefully avoided him as, Lucifer himself reminded the man to much of his late father Laxus... Lucifer had not heard much about his dad from anyone but he knew for certain that his uncle Kenshi and his dad had been the best of friends back in the day. He was also informed about his father death and that he sacrificed himself to not only save his uncle but a camp of men during the war that happened over twenty years ago. Lucifer had wanted to train with his Uncle Kenshi not only to test his skills against a season pro, but to also learn about his father if he could... They both had agreed to meet at the training grounds for there little session. Lucifer began wondering why of all times would he agree to this meeting was it because of his retirement or were other motives behind his reasoning?

[1/10]

Last edited by Lucifer on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshi Hiruno

Kenshi Hiruno

PostSubject: Re: Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training]   Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 10:20 pm

He was rather tired, and would've rather stayed and been a relic of the past. However, an order from the kage is an order from the kage even if you're twenty years retired. He had been directly thrown into the anbu position, but knew he had certain things to do before he actually went and tried to get things going. He needed to relearn a lot of the jutsu that he used to know but no longer knew either because age took ahold of him, or the fact that he just couldn't do them after a prolonged period of not doing them. It happens sometimes.

He'd appear into the training grounds shortly after Lucifer, having been slightly late to the party. He saw the boy, as tall and strong as he, except 30 years younger. Huh. So this was what the new generation was like. That was... unique, admittedly. His nephew was certainly a striking image like his uncle, if people ignored the age difference.

"Oi. Is that you? Lucifer?"

He spoke those words despite knowing that he might be hated by the boy. He'd start trying to use his bloodline to allow it to shapeshift and stretch, but it wasn't quite working at the start, he'd have to admit.
-----
1/4 for chain senjutsu

100/2500 nature chakra
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training]   Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 2:13 am

Lucifer had been waiting quite longer than he had expect, the old man was late and he was the one who had set the meeting time. Was he not going to show? Was the site of Lucifer such a pain that his uncle did not want to see him after all these years? The once resting face of the young Jugo had slowly became a mixture of both sadness and anger. He had been alone his whole life why did he expect things to change now, he was such a foolish boy.

As Lucifer began to walk away to return back to his home he would stop upon hearing a voice call out his name. He had remember hearing the voice once before in yet he couldn't place exactly where he had remembered it from. Turning around to face the direction of the voice he would see a rather older and dark skinned man. The longer his eyes observed the man the more his memory had become more clear. This was his uncle Kenshi the man of whom he had need seen since he was five years old.

Emotions would swell in Lucifer's heart as he remembered the fun times he had with his uncle and his father, these were memories the boy had long forgotten in his hard and troublesome life. During this moment Lucifer would lose control of his Senjutsu regulating ability sending him into his berserk state, "YOU WILL DIE....DIE FOR LEAVING!" Lucifer would rush at Kenshi with a quick pace attempting to strike at the old man with his open palm aiming for his chest; This speed however would not be to much for the man to keep up with if he countered quick enough.

[2/10]

Last edited by Lucifer on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshi Hiruno

Kenshi Hiruno

PostSubject: Re: Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training]   Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 2:38 am

Sigh. This boy was an emotional mess, and due to the boy obviously, subconsciously holding back, Kenshi would duck under the Lariet and continue to, passively, shapeshift his arm slightly longer. There was an obvious misunderstanding.

"You think I left because I wanted to? Laxus, bleeding and a hole in his chest, told me to bugger off."

He spoke simply. He didn't quite care about the boy. He cared about the legacy that he was leaving Laxus. That's what he more cared about. The boy, at the moment, told him a lot via his anger. What sort of idiot loses his cool like this? Not one who would've probably keep your cool.

"Are you done?"
---
2/4 chain senjutsu
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training]   Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 2:52 am

It didn't take long after Kenshi to dodge his Lariat for Lucifer to regain control of himself. He was honestly a wreck. After all this time of keeping those memories locked away and suppressed now when his uncle had come back around had he chose to lose his cool. That was truly embarrassing, forcing himself to regain his sense he would turn away from his uncle once again he never wanted anyone to see the blood lust that was deep inside of him, the same blood lust that was engraved in the DNA of all of the Jugo Clan.

0]"I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen... It's just... I just, I saw remembered the times when I was truly happy. I remembered by dad. I remember the both of you promising you would come back from the war. Neither of you did, I was left alone, I was starved, beaten, forced to kill clansmen to stay alive. The balance that was once in the Jugo Clan 20 years ago had ceased to exist once the two of you had left."

If Lucifer was asked straight up if we would trade the life he had so far for the one that could have been, in this moment her would surely opt for the former of the two choices. Not that he really did believe in that answer but right now he couldn't respond with a clear mind. The life he lived so far allowed him to reach where he was today but him like many people would kill for the chance to see there father again. To know what it was like to be loved, protected, and taught by their father. While attempting to keep his beserk state under control Lucifer did not notice the lightning sparking around the same hand he had attempted to strike his uncle with. Maybe with a little more practice, the boy would be capable of putting a lightning charged lariat to the test.

[3/10]

Last edited by Lucifer on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshi Hiruno

Kenshi Hiruno

PostSubject: Re: Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training]   Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 3:14 am

"Do you blame us? Laxus had sacraficed himself to keep me alive, and we were fighting a literal army alone? I'd rather go back and not raise my hand in that camp. I'd have rather not done it. I haven't a night that I can sleep cleanly through because of the bastarding war. I'm only back around because I got a letter from the Kage telling me that i needed to come back."

He was already tried of the boy being a brat. He knew how it was. He understood what it was like to kill those closest to him. If that wasn't obvious to the boy, the boy was a daft idiot. The boy was letting his emotions take control and that was a foolish, foolish thing that could get him killed on the battle field.

"I left myself on that battlefield, and would never go back."

He was making progress in the arm-extending, but he wasn't quite there.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training]   Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 3:40 am

"No I don't blame you or I dont blame my father its just... Nothing I had a moment of weakness. I know Im not that kid anymore who depended on his family I can stand on my own and I am here only to show you that I have grown to be a man that follows in my fathers foot steps.

I will do what he didnt get the chance to do, I will become the Raikage and a man capable of leading or clan in the right direction. But first I need test my powers against the strength of the past, Ill hold back enough to fight you on equal footing until you get back into the swing of things. But when that day comes you owe me a proper fight, Uncle Kenshi."

Lucifer would enter a fighting stance allowing Kenshi to make the first move. He decided the man deserved as much as he almost knocked him unconscious with the chest strike. It was then that he would notice the lightning sparking on his hand that he had preformed the strike with. Why hasn't he thought of that before, using lightning to enhance the move would strength the force of the attack almost three fold. That was something he would have to try during this fight.

[4/10]

Last edited by Lucifer on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshi Hiruno

Kenshi Hiruno

PostSubject: Re: Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training]   Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 10:20 pm

The most obtuse laugh came from Uncle Kenshi. 'A proper fight?' Whew.  This boy had no concept of fighting. Not to mention, the whole Raikage thing was a pipe dream at very best. He couldn't believe the boy in front of him was a Jugo post revolution. He really was Laxus, except more violent and angry for the most part. Well, the very least was the fact that Laxus wouldn't go ahead and take his head off any time he tried to do anything. In fairness to the boy, he knew why he did it. Didn't excuse it though.

"To get what I've lost to time, it'll take until you're raikage and about to retire."

He'd then look over to the wall and use the senjutsu he just remembered how to use to grab a bottle from the side of the room, and bring it to himself. He'd then do the same, except putting it back on the other side of the building.

"Kid. 9 times out of 10, even at my prime, you'd probably beat me."

4/4 learned chain.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training]   Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 11:19 pm

Lucifer wasn't sure if he Uncle was being serious or not, Jugo Members never lost their vigor. Was it that he lost his abilities to age or was it that he lost the will to use them? He also was not sure that his statement about being able to beat him in his prime was true as well but time would tell. Lucifer was accepting that his uncle was no capable of reaching feats similar to him, at least initally so for now the young Jugo lad would take it easy. Concentrating more lightning around his hand once again to attempt an idea he had been thinking of he would rush at his uncle once again at a speed he could keep up with. His hand covered in lightning would be launched at his Uncle's gut at half his full strength. This time Lucifer would want to see how durable the elder Jugo was. The lightning around his hand would not increase the strength of his attack in fact in fact it would only sting if the punch made contact.

"You say that I could beat you in your prime? That maybe true but show me how experience can trump physical feats!"

[5/10]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training]   Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

Know Where You Come From [Private/Kenshi/Training]
Page 1 of 1