Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Fire meets the Mist EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Fire meets the Mist EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Fire meets the Mist EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Fire meets the Mist EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Fire meets the Mist EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Fire meets the Mist EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Fire meets the Mist EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Fire meets the Mist EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Fire meets the Mist EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Fire meets the Mist Vote_lcapFire meets the Mist Voting_barFire meets the Mist Vote_rcap 
Shin
Fire meets the Mist Vote_lcapFire meets the Mist Voting_barFire meets the Mist Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Fire meets the Mist

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-2
Clan: Uchiha

Fire meets the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 3:29 pm

There was a total difference in the weather here in the Fire country. To any normal person it would be perfect weather usually year around. But Satomi had already gotten used to the weather on his way to the village but he hated it all the same. The Mist had a chill like setting even in the summer. However the winters were entirely brutal. Guess he couldn't complain.

It was merely a stray thought. He was bored waiting for a Konoha Shinobi to greet him. Sent by the Mizukage to strengthen relations with Leaf. The Mizukage was paranoid about a great evil coming but didn't shed any light. Only that they should have friends when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Ōtsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 7:21 pm

Kazue had been sent to meet some liaison from the Hidden Mist village. Supposedly, this was the Uchiha that she had been searching for on that fateful mission. She would be sure to learn all that she could about him, including why he was of her clan yet not of her village. It was a perplexing question, why the man wasn't a member of the village his namesake helped to create, but it didn't matter really. She had on her typical dark clothing with her hair being let down. It was clear what clan she came from by the crests on her dress alone, much less her general Uchiha-like appearance. She didn't wear a leaf headband, but her position was betrayed by the ANBU tattoo showcased on her left shoulder. 

She approached the man walking at a casual gait. Stopping just a few meters from him, she would offer a slightly casual bow before introducing herself. "Greetings, Uchiha-san. I am Kazue Uchiha, I have been assigned as not only your guide while in the village, but also your guard, and, if need be, executioner. I am to make absolutely sure that you do not cause any trouble while here, I am also to make sure that none of our citizens or shinobi cause you any trouble while you are treated as an ambassador." Her Sharingan activating when she said the word 'Executioner' to emphasize that she wasn't messing around. She didn't sugarcoat anything. If he was there to cause trouble, she would know. If he did cause trouble, she would kill him. If anyone caused him trouble, she would kill or maim them. All in all, it seemed like a sweet gig.

1/25

Last edited by Kazue on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 1:48 am

"Greetings, Uchiha-san. I am Kazue Uchiha, I have been assigned as not only your guide while in the village, but also your guard, and, if need be, executioner. I am to make absolutely sure that you do not cause any trouble while here, I am also to make sure that none of our citizens or shinobi cause you any trouble while you are treated as an ambassador."

Satomi was pleased with his reception. From the great Konoha, the home of his clan, they meant business. Satomi knelt down slowly to bow to his guide and guard. When he raised he also met Kazue's gaze with his own Sharingan as well. "It is my pleasure Kazue-san. I am Satomi Uchiha. Your rules are ironclad in my mind now. Please lead the way," Sato gestured ahead. He was very aware of where he was and whom he spoke with. Now was a good time to learn more about home clan and the Hokage himself.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 10:06 pm

So it would seem his last name was more than just a mere coincidence. Interesting. Kazue would motion for him to follow her throughout the village offering various info on each place they went from the Academy to the Training grounds to Hokage Mountain. It was kindof fun to give a tour like this, even to a stranger of her clan. She wondered exactly what his mission in the Leaf was and why the mist would risk sending someone with his unique abilities back to the village they originated on. Her father may be blind, but he wasn't foolish. She would be able to sense he Sharingan in this boy, just as he had sensed her Awakening of the Mangekyou. 

Finally, their little tour ended up at the Hokage tower. "So, what do you think of the village? I assume its pretty different from yours, ne?" In truth, she had never travelled outside of the land of fire, so she had no idea on the climates and such of other villages, in fact, she had never experienced snow, or truly cold weather. It was an interesting thing to think about, another Hidden Village. Would it be similar to her own or almost unrecognizable?

2/25

Last edited by Kazue on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 4:20 pm

Konoha was indeed a bustling and beautiful city. It was unlike the Mist village which was famous for being known as the Blood Mist village. A dark history that makes the mist surrounding the village much thicker. The people aren't that bad, but there's a certain hesitation to being even remotely open there. Here he felt no such thing, people were kind and open. It felt more like home then Kirigakure ever did. Maybe this is the feeling of returning to his true home.

However his allegiance was to Kiri, he had always been there. He really didn't know any other home. But there was much to learn, especially from the Hokage. "The village is amazing. You all have done well in growing and preserving the beauty of the city. I now have renewed interest to return back here. The Mist is a little dreary to look at with all the mist. But this is definitely a different venue from the Water Country," Satomi replied back to Kazue.

"Now on to other business. Perhaps we can meet with your father next."
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 9:56 pm

Kazue would listen to what he had to say and nod, "Of course, please follow me." She would then proceed to lead him directly to the Hokage tower. She knew her father would know they were coming, he always did somehow. She nodded to the receptionist who was typing away on a type writer and they went up to the ornate looking wooden door. Knocking once, Kazue would wait for permission to enter, and once it was given, they would enter and be directed to sit in two wooden chairs that were in front of the Hokage's desk. 

Kosuke himself was dressed in his normal black attire with the Konoha headband covering his useless eyes. An Uchiha without their eyes was generally regarded as weak or useless, but her father had maintained his reputation even being referred to as one of the "Old Gods".  It had been a long time since she had seen him even release a portion of his power, but when he trains in private, the village quakes.

Kosuke would look in the direction that Vizer had sat down and would then look towards Kazue. "My daughter has brought a very familiar stranger to my office." He would 'look' back to Vizer, "What is your purpose in Konoha, Uchiha-san? You are not of my village, but you are of my clan, yes? Not only that, but I sense you have a dark power awakened within you, one of the Uchiha clans most closely guarded secrets." He seemed to be interested more in figuring out why an Uchiha from another village was in his office, more so than he was trying to find out why he was with his daughter.

3/25

Last edited by Kazue on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 11:11 am

It was exactly as described. Making their way into the Hokages office he saw it was a bit similar to the ones the Mizukage uses, of course with a few differences here and there. But the most amazing thing about the place was the man seated behind the desk. The Hokage Kosuke. Regarded even in his village as one of the Old Gods. Satomi had never really believed in the hype in such power until it was explained that he to had the power of the Sharingan. He knew he would have to find out more one day from the Village Hidden in the Leaf.

Information about his clan was limited and he only found about it by evolving his Sharingan to its fullest potential to the Mangekyo Sharingan. Kosuke addressed him as Sato bowed before him and took a seat. "I am Satomi Uchiha, here on a mission of alliance. We wish to strengthen our bonds as a village in the coming days. The Mizukage feels there are dark times near on our doorstep. An alliance would help persevere our great villages...also."

It seemed as if Satomi was pressed on how to answer the powerful Kages question. "Though I know of the Uchiha, I'm merely a novice in everything thats going on with me. This new power. Its potential. Lays to be scene. How did you know of my dark power? What can you tell me about it?"
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 10:33 pm

Kosuke nodded to the boy, he still had a lot to learn it would seem. "The Mizukage and myself have had plenty of disagreements over the years, but I would be open to talks. And as far as your eyes, the loss of one sense grants heightened perception to other senses. But, when one learns and masters the power you have, you do not forget the feeling of it. What I can tell you, and my daughter both, is that there will come a time when the light in your eyes dim. You must be prepared for when this happens. You will need to swap your eyes out for another pair that holds the same curse, in that your light might be saved."

With this cryptic message, he would let the two younger Uchiha ponder for a few minutes before speaking again. "I can arrange for a transplant with the best medic Konoha has to offer. You need only make a decision." He knew it might seem odd, but it was what was best for not only his daughter and Konoha, but he had faith that Kazue could at the very least talk this boy down should he prove a threat to Konoha.
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 3:10 am

Sato was looking intently, waiting for any pause in the Hokages words. They were genuine at least to his best knowledge. They didn't seem like they were lying about the legend at all. His Mangekyo Sharingan strained to a point where his eyes strained while in use and there was a some dimming but nothing serious. Apparently that small strain would eventually lead to blindness. A cruel fate for a power achieved from seeing the most painful thing they could ever imagine.

Did he achieve this power only for to it be snatched away by the fates that gave it to him. The Kiri nin gazed at both Kazue and Kosuke, were they really serious? Yes he sensed. There was a rumor only to the Old Gods power, and now he knew how he achieved it. His Sharingan must've became evolved through methods unknown outside the Uchiha.

"An eye for an eye. Save our sight, while our villages gain strength. Show the way, Lord Hokage." It seemed Kazue was the person in question. Apparently this power was achieved by both of them.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 10:52 pm

Kazue listened intently to all that was said. It would seem that to prevent the blindness that was encroaching upon both her and her newly found cousin, she would need to have an eye transplant. Luckily, her father knew of a very skilled medic that could carry out the procedure. "I agree. I think it would be mutually beneficial to both Konoha and Kirigakure. Something like this, being done without it being held over the other Kage's head can only lead to a positive relationship between nations. I am ready to get this done as soon as you are Uchiha-san." She would finish looking at Satomi.

It was a daunting thing, giving up her eyes. But, she trusted her father's judgement and she knew he would do what was best for not only her, bur for Konoha as well, so she would stand by his decision. She now just needed to know when the other donor was ready to do the surgery and they would be able to get it over with soon.

5/25

Last edited by Kazue on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 1:49 am

He had only just met the Hokage however, this must've also been planned by the Mizukage. Which was why he was hand selected for this mission after he unlocked the Mangekyo Sharingan. But he was going to gain much more from this than ever. This would put him on the level of the Kage's. And eventually his bid to be the new Mizukage would be valid. Now was his time to gain the strength and trust of the Leaf village.

"Aye. This will be our seal of a new alliance. Lets get started," Satomi said finally admitting to the transplant.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 4:15 pm

Kazue would nod, knowing exactly to whom her father was referring to when it came to getting the transplant. One of the most skilled medics in the Land of Fire and one of her fathers mosy trusted friends. In fact, this was the daughter of the very nurse that delivered her and her brothers. So, Kazue would stand and lead Satomi to the Hospital to begin the process. It would take them a few minutes, but when they got there she would ask for the very specific nurse that her father said they coupd trust for this.

After a few kore minutes of sitting and waiting they would be called back into a room amd instructed to lay back on two tables that were next to eachother. Kazue would lay on the one closest to the door leaving the other open for Satomi. They now just needed to await the arrival of the nurse.
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 12:02 am

This was disconcerting. It was strange. However it brought with it a type of scary excitement. The Lord Hokage resided over the procedure as he monitored the process. Satomi had already gotten on top of the table and Kazue the other beside him. Who was this Medic the Hokage trusted so much? As someone as powerful as him, he probably shouldn't have doubted him. But it was safer too.

This was definitely hush hush, however it seemed to Sato it would only be temporary. If the power they were to attain would never falter. Their villages would gain an immense asset leveling in usefulness matching the tailed beasts. In his wandering thoughts he heard footsteps of a person coming towards their operating room.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 8:28 am

Mizumi entered walking at a focused pace. Whem she got in it was obvious she had already been briefed by the Hokage, so she just got started. "Hello, my name is Mizumi and I will be proceeding over your surgeries today. Do not fear, these will be confidential and I know what I am doing so you all have nothing to worry about. We will start by putting you both to sleep innorder to be able to operate without you feeling any of the pain." With that said, the attractive red headed nurse would place her hands on each Uchiha's forehead and they would find themselves unconscious.

She would then begin on the surgery. Activating the chakra scalpel, she would begin by severing the nerves attatched to the eyes. Once this was done, she would usr a hidden jutsu to lift the eyes out of their sockets without damaging them. Now comes the tricky part. Placing the eyes into each patient and then reconnecting the sockets and chakra lines. It took several hours for the entire process yo be completed, but when she was done, she tightly bandaged around each of her patients eyes and gave them a numbing jutsu so they wouldn't feel any pain for around a day. She would then allow them to wake from their unconsciousness.

7/25
(Rolling for success, anything more than a 1)
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 8:28 am

The member 'Kazue' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 face' : 7, 4
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 12:15 pm

Sato felt heavily groggy when he awoke. There was powerful aesthetics in the work of art presented with the surgery. His eyes were bandaged but he felt no pain. He instinctively reached for his head. But stopped suddenly when he felt the difference. It was nigh impossible to elaborate further, as it felt as if a piece of him was returned.

However he had lost a piece of him, these new eyes made him question that entirely. He felt more powerful, stronger even. Though that was a distant deep feeling, his physical feeling felt tired and drained but pain had been numbed. This medic was indeed very good, her jutsus felt like they worked perfectly. Sato listened for movements as he turned his head around. "Did it work," Satomi asked aloud.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 12:17 pm

Kazue sat up slowly, feeling that there was obviously something wrapped around her eyes protecting them while they adjusted to the surgery. She could feel that the chakra coils located behind them had grown, so it would be safe to assume the power of the eyes themselves had grown as well. She heard Satomi speak from beside of her. "Yes, i think it worked." Little did they know, the nurse was long gone, having went to attend to her duties in the morgue. It would take a bit of training until they were used to the power and strength of their new eyes. "Perhaps we should head to a training ground just in case our eyes activate subconsiously when they finish adjusting?" She would ask. She had already gathered enough senjutsu chakra that she could 'see'.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 12:18 pm

Kazue sat up slowly, feeling that there was obviously something wrapped around her eyes protecting them while they adjusted to the surgery. She could feel that the chakra coils located behind them had grown, so it would be safe to assume the power of the eyes themselves had grown as well. She heard Satomi speak from beside of her. "Yes, i think it worked." Little did they know, the nurse was long gone, having went to attend to her duties in the morgue. It would take a bit of training until they were used to the power and strength of their new eyes. "Perhaps we should head to a training ground just in case our eyes activate subconsiously when they finish adjusting?" She would ask. She had already gathered enough senjutsu chakra that she could 'see'.

8/25
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 2:16 pm

"Yea that actually sounds like a good idea." However though temporarily they could not see yet, it was daunting experience. This would have been permenant had his eyes had not be saved by the Hokage and Kazue. There was still so much that he didn't know but was now more wise than he had been before. The secrets of his clan was still a mystery but the cloud surrounding his Dojutsu had been raised.

Sato felt around for Kazue, "My eyes feel much stronger, but don't feel I can open them quite yet. You are a lot more familiar with this place. I'll follow your voice." It seemed Kazue would be the blind leading the blind literally.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 4:57 pm

Kazue could easily sense everything in the building with her nature chakra. She would grab Satomi's hand and lead him slowly through the hospital and then to the Uchiha private training grounds under the Naka Shrine. She made sure to do so in a very roundabout manner so that he wouldn't be able to find it on his own again once he got access to his eyes, just in case he turned traitorous. She would then stand a little ways away from him, "So, how do you want to pass the time while we wait for our eyes to adjust to our bodies?" She wanted to see what he had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 5:21 pm

They walked a ways away to an undisclosed location. This place was to big for Satomi to get any sesne of direction especially since his eyes weren't fully healed yet. But Kazue stopped suddenly, it seemed she brought him to a place eyed for privacy. Exactly what they needed, did not need unwanted eyes on what can be said to be miracle. "So, how do you want to pass the time while we wait for our eyes to adjust to our bodies?" She asked, the sound sounded like she was only a few feet away.

"My eyes are incapacitated at the moment," Satomi replied. "However these hands," he flexed them, "works just fine it seems."

"Perhaps we should spar? Been a while since I fought blinded." Satomi suggested.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 8:14 pm

So, he wanted to spar? Kazue felt that was a good idea. It would allow her to see how skilled he was without his sharingan, and would allow her to test her own capabilities without the eye. She would say, "Sounds fine, should be interesting to see how we fare against each other without the Sharingan to depend on! I'm ready when you are, Satomi-kun!" She would leap back a few meters to build a little distance, about ten meters in total. She would wait until she heard or felt something before she made a move, it would be critical for her to learn to rely on her other four senses for this match, it was also good training for the case that someone managed to get her blinded or disorient her eyes in some way.

She had decided that she would try to refrain from using any ninjutsu or genjutsu as for this to be a semi-fair fight, they would need to rely solely on taijutsu. It would certainly be a challenge to face an opponent blind, but it was a challenge that she would relish in the chance to take on and then overcome her own weaknesses through training.

10/25
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 2:11 am

"Sounds fine, should be interesting to see how we fare against each other without the Sharingan to depend on! I'm ready when you are, Satomi-kun!" Kazue replied jumping backwards away from him.

"I'm ready." He felt her scatter away then for a second. He heard nothing.

Satomi however was keen on listening to the noises the body usually makes. The place where she had brought him was deathly quiet. Unusual for the large village, but there they could focus. Satomi guessed she was a few meters away, hearing only the softest of breaths. He skipped forward a meter before stepping forward with a roundhouse kick. Swinging his right leg hoping to meet a solid.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 3:50 pm

Listening, she heard him move forwards swiftly, obviously throwing an attack. He didn't move forward far enough though, plus he gave away his position. Kazue remembered how far away she moved and then hearing him, she felt confident that he was at most, nine or maybe eight meters away from her now after his last attack. She decided to play to this, moving forwards slowly she made sure to remain silently, keeping a good hold on her breath. She didn't move directly forwards though, she crept around the side, like a tiger stalking its prey. When she had moved up around eight meters, she would throw her own attack. A spinning double roundhouse kick would sail through the air, breaking the silence with the force put behind it.

He would have less than a second to react should he have been where she thought he was. This would truly test his mettle as a ninja, being able to react last second with nothing to warn him but the sound of something coming through the air. He wouldn't even really be able to know what it was, just that it was coming for him.

11/25
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 1:35 am

Sato misjudged the distance and missed the first kick however he heard her advance towards him and was able to skip forward a few meters and raise his knee. Tere was a resounding boom as the power of the two ANBU members legs collided together. The block Sato had raised up had indeed connected. Kazue had glided forward within a few moment and covered the ground fast just as Sato had expected. Sato rescinded his foot and back-flipped backwards. Skidding only a few feet a dived forward, he focusing his senses after the encounter. He knew where she was now.  He appeared as if it was a flash in front of Kazue and swung at her with two more kicks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire meets the Mist   Fire meets the Mist Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire meets the Mist
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next