Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Will of Fire [Flashback] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Will of Fire [Flashback] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Will of Fire [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Will of Fire [Flashback] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Will of Fire [Flashback] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Will of Fire [Flashback] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Will of Fire [Flashback] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Will of Fire [Flashback] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Will of Fire [Flashback] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Will of Fire [Flashback] Vote_lcapWill of Fire [Flashback] Voting_barWill of Fire [Flashback] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Will of Fire [Flashback] Vote_lcapWill of Fire [Flashback] Voting_barWill of Fire [Flashback] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Will of Fire [Flashback]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

Will of Fire [Flashback] Empty
PostSubject: Will of Fire [Flashback]   Will of Fire [Flashback] EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 5:25 pm

Kosuke enjoyed walking around in the forests behind the Hokage Mountain. There was always peace to be found here. Always a place he could go to get away from the bustle of his everyday life and that evil tyrant known as paperwork. He enjoyed the animals scurrying about and the various flowers and fruit trees, it was just a very untouched and natural place compared to the village that was just below it. While, normally, the Shodai Hokage came here to seek peace and solitude, today he was actually expecting some company. Thinking back to the daughter of his long time friend and his own daughters best friend, Kosuke couldn't help but smile. She was the best suited for the task that he had in mind at the moment. Though, he needed to make sure that there were some things said between them before he told her what he needed from her. He knew she wasn't too busy today as her team was already gone, headed for the exams, so he would be able to meet and discuss with her without interruption.
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Will of Fire [Flashback]   Will of Fire [Flashback] EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 5:51 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Today was a peculiar day for Rei. It had only been yesterday that she had returned from her secret mission in Iwagakure. Upon her immediate return, she had sent a report to the Hokage, Uncle Kosuke. Word had been sent back that the Hokage wanted to have a meeting with her today atop the Hokage mountain monument. The time of the meeting was rather early, as most of the inhabitants were either sleeping or just beginning to wake up in the sleepy village. Rei herself had been awake for quite some time, training herself in the Hyuga clan's dojo. She trained fervently for over an hour, trying to distract her mind of the image that wouldn't leave her thoughts. That was, the image of the boy Mugetsu: broken and lifeless. He had been a good boy, a child of the Tsuchikage and a true idealist. The issue was, idealists were naive and easily manipulated. Her own assassination of him had been proof of that. Having assumed the identity of a young girl child, she had gained Mugetsu's trust through pity and when he had lowered his guard- she struck true to her mission's objective.

It was a cruel world, but some things were necessary to ensure the safety of one's own village and people. Uncle Kosuke had made a tough decision and had enough faith in Rei to give her the task as her ANBU initiation. Uncle Ko was family and she belonged to the village of Konoha. Though it had been an unpleasant task, never once did she second guess her convictions, nor her role in the mission. She had steeled her heart and done the deed, only to feel drained of all that made her feel righteous. That night, she had slept off the tormented emotions and the next morning she felt less pained, but still quite guilty. The Hyuga was a clan of pride and nobility: there was nothing noble to be had in assassinating a boy. Albeit there was a little comfort in the fact that Mugetsu had been a shinobi and the son of the Tsuchikage. His duty was to die for his village and Konoha couldn't allow the village of Iwagakure to grow bold enough to consider warring with Konoha. In fact, the mission had been to incite war between Iwagakure and Kirigakure, dragging Sunagakure into the middle of it and weakening all three villages overall.

It was a brilliant plan, though the reason why Kosuke chose to have her incite war between those villages, eluded Rei. She trusted Uncle Kosuke though and shelved the pity she felt for Mugetsu's mother. After her rigorous training, she bathed and had her servants dress her in her typical black clothing and white haori that bore the symbol of her clan. It was about time to meet the Hokage on the monument mountain. She left the clan compound as it was still barely dark, the sun yet to grace the village with warmth over the mountain's backside. She climbed the steps up to the mountain's top and admired the one face carved into the mountain, Kosuke's. Whomever was to be the next Hokage had a big role to fill. After all, the village didn't make a habit of carving faces into the mountain monument of Konoha for just anyone. After several minutes, she reached the top of the mountain and walked the short distance to the edge where the Hokage was standing, waiting for her. She would walk up beside him quietly and overlook the village as the sun behind them slowly climbed the morning sky and cast away the shadows in the village. "Good morning Uncle Ko." she would say in a refreshing voice, happy to see her dear uncle after being gone for so many days.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 
Other: 

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Will of Fire [Flashback]   Will of Fire [Flashback] EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 6:06 pm

Kosuke wouldn't move to acknowledge her as she approached him, but he would allow a very grandfatherly smile to grace his features, "Ah, hello Rei-chan! I have been expecting you. I received your report and you shall receive your compensation soon." The elderly man would continue to seemingly gaze out over the village, "Its beautiful isn't it? I might not can see it, but I can feel the life within the village burning as brightly as the sun. This is truly a village worth living for and one worth dying for." He would pause for a moment, "Rei-chan, how have you been? It has been quite some time since we have seen each other for non-formal talk!" He let out a chuckle, he did miss his chats with his pseudo-niece. She always managed to keep him smiling, though he had kept up with her progress thus far, so it was no surprise that he was proud of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Will of Fire [Flashback]   Will of Fire [Flashback] EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 6:20 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Kosuke was an enigma, blind and yet he was wise beyond sight. His age was always something of a question, but she had heard the stories about him when he was part of the villages of old. In fact, her own sensei had been a rival of Kosuke's when he was yet a Genin in the chuunin exams. It was always difficult to put into words, but Kosuke's blindness had granted him a great gift. For he could see the underneath of situations and that was one feature that made him such a great Hokage. Yet he was more than a Hokage to her. He was her best friend's father. Rei and Kazue had grown up together, even then.. It was difficult to spend time along in an informal manner with all of Kosuke's duties as Hokage. The times that they were afforded privacy would always last in Rei's mind forever. Rei's own father was a strict man who rarely showed emotion or care: what he truly cared about was not Rei, but the legacy in the Hyuga clan he would leave behind. The times Rei spent with Kazue and Kosuke felt more like family. "Yes uncle, the village is quite wonderful. I only wish you could see it with your own eyes once more. The children you used to dote on as babies, have grown up into fine young women too." she would say, slightly teasing Kosuke. She was referring to herself and Kazue after all.

She would pause for a moment after Kosuke asked how she was. She still felt somewhat conflicted about the grave matters in regards to being a shinobi, but Mugetsu had not been the first life she had ever taken. "I can't help but feel pity for Mugetsu's mother, Uncle Ko. I feel a bit silly for not being able to forget." she would say, somewhat embarrassed. Truthfully, she knew that the ability to feel for others was what made a good person. A ruthless cold blooded killer was not someone to be trusted, they were hardly even human. She knew this but it still felt like part of her had betrayed Kosuke's trust. "The responsibilities you bare are beyond that which a normal shinobi can comprehend. How do you do it? How do you shoulder everything even though you cant see?"

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 
Other: 

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Will of Fire [Flashback]   Will of Fire [Flashback] EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 9:31 pm

Kosuke let out a sigh, "I am well aware that you two have grown up. You make me feel old! But, I can say that I am immensely proud of both of you. Just because I cannot see doesn't mean that i am unable to follow your accomplishments!" He would say in a joking manner. After hearing her speak on her regrets for killing Mugetsu, it reminded him of just how committed to the village she was. It also brought back memories of his own acts of killing for the betterment of the village. He didn't regret what he did, and he would do it again in a heartbeat for the safety and protection of the village, but he did wish there was another way. "It is something that I am sorry to say, you will never forget, it will fade over time, but you will always feel that sting. But, this is not a weakness. It is our greatest strength, being able to put a value on human life, even one considered an enemy, is the mark of someone truly worthy for the title of Kage." He said all of this with a slightly sad tone before lightening up at the end. Listening to what Rei said last, he would chuckle before speaking in a sagely tone, "Just because I am blind doesn't mean it is easier or more difficult to shoulder burdens. I do not hold them alone though. Our village is more than a conglomeration of different clans, it is even more than a community, we are one big family. I would protect and put my life on the line for the beggar in the street just as fast as I would you or Kazue. This is what it means to be the Hokage, it doesn't mean you are the strongest, or the bravest or the best leader. No, it means simply that you are the one person who will put everything you have on the line for any one villager, regardless of who they are. It means that you will weep with those who are weeping, share in loss with those you have never truly met, and that you will weather the storms that no one else in the village is aware of by yourself, just to keep them from getting wet from the rain." He would turn to her, "I called you here for two reasons. Firstly, due to your successful mission, I am promoting you to the rank of Jounin. Secondly, I am naming you as my successor to the title of Hokage. This comes with a few conditions should the time come that you must take the position and I am not there to hand you the hat, but I will only tell you them if you decide that you wish to accept the position as successor." He then remained silent to give her time to process all that he had just said, it was a lot to take in after all.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Will of Fire [Flashback]   Will of Fire [Flashback] EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 10:34 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Kosuke verified what she already knew to be truth, but it helped her feel somewhat relieved to have the Hokage and family member be the one to tell her. He knew her deeps better than anyone, because he was the Hokage after all. Truthfully she hadn't revealed her true potential to anyone, not even her best friend Kazue- yet she had proven herself capable time and again. Still, she was surprised at Kosuke's revelation.
Jounin was to be excepted, it was a rank associated with those in ANBU- but it was more than that. It was a higher calling and responsibility. She had proven herself worthy of that rank, yet Kosuke was going even further to name her as successor to the Hokage mantle.
"Uncle Ko! Surely there are those more worthy of being your successor? Kazue for example. She's served longer as ANBU to the village. She knew Kosuke had his reasons, he may have been old but not so old as to neglect details. Part of Rei felt conflicted with his decision of candidates. She felt that she was unworthy of the position, but she also felt pride in knowing that Uncle Ko saw enough worth in her to entrust her with the future prosperity of the whole village. Unable to think of any real protest to his claim, she dropped to a knee and bowed her head in respect and solemnity. "If you deem me worthy to carry on the will of fire....
and the dreams you have started in this village, then I will accept your decision. Name your conditions."
she would say in a serious tone.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 
Other: 

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Will of Fire [Flashback]   Will of Fire [Flashback] EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 12:07 pm

Kosuke listened to what Rei said closely, sure, he had considered Kazue for the position but his wayward daughter had politely refused. She wished to remain in ANBU where she felt safe, hidden in their shadows. So, Rei was the next logical choice. She was duty bound amd wpuld put all of her energy into the job, which was what this village needed, new energy. But, he wasn't retired just yet. But, she had accepted this great task and was ready to hear his conditions. "My conditions are simple really, should something happen to me there is a scroll in a vault in my office that is to be given to one of your kin, Kyo Hyuuga. Next, I know you took on a team recently, but given that from what I know they will be good enough to earn promotions in the exams, I'd like you to take on another team, one that I have put together myself for you should you accept. One of my kin, Akira Uchiha. She has been sheltered all her life and has yet to awaken her Sharingan. The second is the son of the old Yamikage, from a time before the current villages. His name is Bet Shoten, he has a great potential for strength, but he is still young and brash. These two i believe will flourish under your tutelage. Those are my conditions." He had laid them out, now it came to Rei to decide if she would take them on, or pass them off to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Will of Fire [Flashback]   Will of Fire [Flashback] EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 12:45 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Rei listened intently as she kneeled in respect. This was of no trivial matter, and that required the utmost reverence. Uncle Kosuke was talking about his death and the responsibilities he was entrusting to her whenever that time came. His conditions were simple enough, thiugh she knew they would have far-reaching and long-lasting effects on the village of Konoha. Whatever he possessed and was dedicating to Kyo Hyuga, was surely something of no small worth. Then there was the fact about this second team of Genin that Uncle Ko wanted her to guide and mentor. As the next Hokage, it would be her duty to mentor all shinobi in the village- yet this was different. The Hokage was persinally enlisting her ensigning to Team#7, the Hokage team. Rest assured that the scroll will find its way to Kyo, and Team 7 will be under my direct supervision." she would say to him and then stand up and smile warmly. The two of them hardly spent time together due to Kosuke's duties and they had taken care of business. It was time for some more heart-warming memories. She would unceremoniously grab Kosuke's arm then and pull on him as though she were a little girl again. "Come on Uncle Ko
Let's go get some ramen from my favorite shop. Your treat!"
she would say while pulling on his arm.
[Exit]

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 
Other: 

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will of Fire [Flashback]   Will of Fire [Flashback] Empty