Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] Vote_lcapRecalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] Voting_barRecalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] Vote_lcapRecalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] Voting_barRecalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: Jugo

Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] Empty
PostSubject: Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback]   Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 5:29 am

Lucifer would take a seat at this rather large table in a resturant. He was strangely hungry and had rarely eaten out but today something felt right. After a few minuets of waiting he would be greeted by a waitress would take his order and asked he would mind if she could seat a small family of three with him. Of course he wouldnt mind this would give him a chance to connect with some of the people in the village only if it meant these three.

He needed to spread his name if he one day wanted to run the village. As the family came to take their seat they would smile and thank him as they had somehow forgot to make their own reservations. Lucifer would began making small talk with the two parents before he was cut of by the shouting of their son...

"Hey... I know you! Your a jounin in the village! Back when I was in the academy you had stopped by helped the class learn the basic E-Rank jutsu I remember you because of your strange clothing."

The boy would find himself smacked upside the head by his parents for being rude. But that was not his intention, he was more excited than hurtful in his intentions. He would apologize before continuing his small rant, "I am now a Genin and I start my first D Rank mission tomorrow... I am both excited and scared... Could you tell me stories about your time doing missions?" The parents would wave off the child and apologize for his pestering they understood that this was not a place for them to discuss such things and made Lucifer had just wanted to disconnect from his ninja duties at least for a little while.

But to their surprise his respone would be completely different, "Sure, Kid I have plently of stories and I remember them all as if it was yesterday in fact I could start right now if your parents dont mind." Lucifer wanted to help calm the boys nerves, this was unlike his normal nature to pester and annoy people, if he could help progress or calm the nerves of a boy who would be of the next generation in the village he woild help with all his might. After getting the parents approval and the small group ordering their dinner Lucifer would ponder which story he would start with...

"Oh I got one..."
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback]   Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 5:58 am

Mission Specifics:

"Im gonna start with my very first mission it was a rather easy would but it made me feel good that I was capable of helping out people in the village! So this day started off as any normal day I woke up and went to the ninja mission board for my very first time ever..."

Young Lucifer would approach the village mission board as he saw what could have been ten ninja of varying ranks looking for missions that suited their needs. Lucifer was of course nervous and had butterflies even though he was only capable of handling D-Rank missions since he was only a Genin. But taking on these missions would be a right of passage and the start to his career as a ninja. He would step towards the board as his eyes was focused upon the first mission that had a D-Rank stamp on it. It was a simple Ramen delivery, there was no way anyone could mess it up.

He would take the mission and head to the ramen resturant and letting the owner know he was there as the hired help. The owner would sit Lucifer down, he needed to let the young Jugo know the importance of this delivery, "Okay, kid thanks for helping me out. All you have to do is deliver this to the home of a elder of the village come back and you will recieve your reward. Easy enough right?" Lucifer would off the man a nod of agreement to his question it certainly was an easy task that even an animal could preform.

The owner would pass off the ramen dish to Lucifer boxed and protected in large container used for traveling. It was then that he would be off to deliver the ramen to its destination. It would not take very long to get thrre only a brisk ten min walk and he was about to collect the Ryo as payment for the food and greet the rather happy and excited elder. Offering a wave and smile and thanks for thr service before departing he would head back to the resturant before returning to the owner to give him the money and to collect his reward.

"Hey kid you dont have to give that cash to me. Thats your reward haha. Normally I wouldnt pay that much for a delivery boy but since your a ninja I figured you deserved some sort of incentive. But thanks for the help you can go back and turn your mission in now."

This was great! Lucifer was now much more rich then he was when he first came, were all missions this easy and rewarding? No of course they couldnt be but Lucifer was certainly happy to have one this easy as his first. He would return as instructed to turn in his mission the once nervous feelings he had felt had now gone away he was ready try and finish many other missions now...

"Wait what... That's all it is to your first mission? You gotta be kidding me right? If my mission tomorrow is that easy I have nothing to worry about... But come on you have to have more stories than that right Mr. Lucifer?"

[Mission Complete]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback]   Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 6:23 am

Mission Specifics:

Lucifer would laugh at the young boy thats how easy missions of D Rank status were. They are no where near as stressful as they could be at his current ranking but that was the point of those missions to prepare ninja for work of any kind. "Of course I have more stories kid and this next one is going to be one of the funniest in fact. It was a mission to help an elder woman find her lost locket..."

It was time for Lucifer to take about her mission as he had done alot lately since his first. He the young genin boy had wanted to build his ninja portfolio in case he would catch the attention of the Kage and promoted to chunnin eariler than the exams. This time he would find yet again another easy mission on the board. All he would have to do is help an elder woman find her lost but treasured locket, this sounded like a piece of cake, if he could help the woman retrieve her locket he would surely feel good as well as show his skills in helping.

He would make his way to the elder lady's home who would greet him at the front door. She would inform him that he had full access to the entire house to find the locket and that she would not mind any mess as long as it was found. Lucifer would reassure the elder woman that he would find surely find the locket. The young genin would start in the dinning room and kitchen area. With no luck in either of those places he would then thoroughly search the entire main living quarters with still no sign the missing locket. Lucifer would then finally turn his attention to the three remaining bedroods searching them even more throughly then the last rooms. This would take him two long hours and he still was not able to find the treasured jewelry.

At this point the young Jugo began to suspect it had been stolen from the home. He would slowly make his way down the stairs to inform the elder woman of his failure he was sure he comb this entire place perfectly and yet he could not find it. As his eyes rested on the elder woman before calling out to get her attention, the boy would notice something around her neck. Something that he hadn't seend before because it was covered by a knitted sweater... It was the locket! The jewelerly had been around her neck the entire time! Lucifer didnt know if he would want to shout in a annoyed tone or laugh wildly but before he could do either if those he needed to point this out.

"I have found the locket!"

The elder ladies attention would turn towards the boy as she wanted to know where it was. Lucifer would then point to the gold jewelery resting around her neck. The elder woman face would turn red with embarrassment as the both of them would laugh. Not long after their moment of laughter would she provide Lucifer with his reward and bidding him a farewell to turn in yet again an easy and silly mission...

"No way you have got to be kidding me haha. The locket was around her neck the whole time haha. That elder woman must have felt so embarrased I know I would have been... Anyhow do you have any mission stories that were rather weird or unpredictable?"

[Mission Complete]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback]   Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 6:56 am

Mission Specifics:

Lucifer would laugh again with the boy as he had remembered how silly of a mission that had been back in the day. He sometimes truly missed those days but has also appreciated and reflected upon what those days have taught him. "I do in fact have a story of a very strange mission... There was this man who had lied about having children and it was my job to pretend to be his son..."

During this day of grabbing missions the Genin Jugo would grab anything D Ranked as always. This particular mission he had grabbed this time appeared to be rather weird and silly but it course he would not turn down the mission. It would appear that he would have to use his skills of deception to help support a white lie a man had told. It seemed easy enough and it was fine that Lucifer had to be dishonest it would not have been the first time in his life.

Lucifer would meet with Mr. Orion to discuss the terms of the mission prior to the dinner. He was told all he had to do was pretend that he was his child for only a couple of hours to fool a dinner guest it was easy enough. It was not longer after had they discussed the terms had the guest had arrived. Lucifer had recieved only minor details about the guest and that she was a long time friend of the Orion family would lived in one of the other four main villages. The beginning of dinner would start with greetings and a general discussion, it was not until mid way that Lucifers job would commence.

"Ah yes, our son here has chosen to become a ninja. Remember I had told you last time you were here that he was out on a mission that had took him away from the village. Son can you tell Miss. Simon about your mission?"

Lucifer would smoothly look around the room smiling as his attention turned towards the fish tank as a large fish swimming around the tank would be the topic of his discussion. "Sure thing dad. Miss. Simon do you see that fish right over there? My mission had been to find and capture its mother my squad and I had hard time tracking her down and an even more difficult time catching the mother. This mission had taken several long days. Aftering capturing the finish my teammates and I discovered that she had offspring. Instead of giving the offspring to the client we had decided to take the fish and raise them up oursleves so that one day us three could release them back into the wild when they are bigger. My parents had allowed me to keep him here for the time being and he is a beautiful display for dinner guests."

Lucifer had felt he had done good job passing off as the mans son the group had already talked about his birth and other causual things that passed that he was their son, this false mission he had stated only helped to finalize and give life to the false statement. Miss. Simon would phase for a second as if she was trying to remember something that she could not, "Well your right young man, that fish had not been here the last time I visited and you were away. Such a nice and beautiful fish you have protected and given to your parents for a little while."

The four of them would continue eating and talking for another hour. It would appear that the woman had no suspicions that Lucifer was not Mr. Orions son. As the dinner party would end and the coast was clear Lucifer would be able to bid the Orions a farewell as he would complete another sucessful mission...

"Well that was indeed a weird mission. I am not sure I would be able to take something like that. You must be really talented Mr. Lucifer. I am all out of requests for stories genres but I would love to hear more, the waitress has just brough our food and I love hearing stories during dinner time!"

[Mission Complete]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback]   Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 7:20 am

Mission Specifics:

Lucifer eyes had open wide as he had recieved his dinner of Moo Shu Pork and Fried Rice. But of course he was still listening to the young Genin boy across from him. Lucifer had noted that his parents were to wrapped up in their own conversations to be annoyed about Lucifers several stories of his past, so he would contine to tell the boy more stories about his days as a Genin.

"Well all out of suggestions? We'll dont worry I have two stories of time I had to do actual physical labor in missions... The first was helping an elder shop owner stock the shelves of his business after he had broken an arm..."

Young Lucifer had decided to switch up the pace of missions he would take today. He had wanted to do something more meaningful than the silly or boring missions he had done lately. He wanted to do some missions that required actual work. He would take two missions on the bored both of which he was sure that he could complete today. The first he would take on would be stocking the shelves of a small grocery business owner by an injured elder man.

Upon arriving and chatting with the elder man he would hear the mans requests as to how he wanted the produce stocked. Lucifer had to arrange the produce by placing the newer and more fresh items in the back while using the less fresh but still good items in the front. It was a good selling technique to ensure that all of the produce would be purchased instead of people buying only the best of the best.

Next Lucifer would have to restock and entire aisle of product with a new shipment. The product had been instant cup and homemade cup ramens. He would have to stock them based on the type of ramen and the company it was made by. It was a simple task that would take a bit of time but this was the only thing else he needed to do besides the produce stocking.

After finishing the job he would search the store for any mess he had made and would thoroughly clean it up before reporting back to the shop owner who was very thankful for his assistance. After receiving his reward and bidding the shop owner a farewell he would move onto his next mission that was sure to be filled with even more labor than the one he had just completed..."

Lucifer in his current day one take a break inbetween the stories of missions of that day long ago. During this brief period he would began eating his food that was surely delicious and worth the wait, "Now that was the first of mission of that day; The second one had even more extensive labor boy was I tired after that one..."

[Mission Complete]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback]   Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 7:42 am

Mission Specifics:

Lucifer would watch as the boy ate and waited patiently for him to start the next story. Lucifer was surprised at how excited the young genin was about missions that now are boring and easy compared to the stuff he has handled lately. But in anycase he the Jugo man did not mind taking a trip down memory lane so he would continue his banter. "Now this next of that day deals with me having to take care of an watch a vegetable garden the size of two training grounds..."

Lucifer was looking forward to taking on the second mission of the day. The mission to stock the shelves at the grocery place was surely at warm up for things to come in the current missions. A local farmer had to take a trip outside of the village for the day and needed someone to care for and harvest his crops for the day. It would seem to be an easy thing as first but Lucifer knew it would require a lot of physical labor. As a genin growing and strengthening his body, the young Jugo was up for the challenge. Upon meeting the farmer and getting the details of the work he was going to be doing for the rest of the day he would began immediatly as the farmer would leave for his trip

He would first start by watering what seem yo be twenty yards of various vegetables and fruit. He made sure to carefully apply the perfect amount of water to the corn, carrots, lettuce, and tomatoes growing in the field. After finishing watering all of the older crops half of the day had progressed this was a signal that it was time to move onto harvesting the crops that the farmer has asked him to do. Moving to a different field, full of completely grown vegetables he would find the ones the farmer had instructed him to harvest and begin work. Lucifer had been told to harvest cherry tomatoes, radishes, turnips, and broccoli.

By the time Lucifer had harvest half of the crop he could feel the exhaustion of hard work wearing on his body. But the sun was almost ready to set and the farmer would be home soon so he needed to finish as soon as possible. The genin boy would finish his work just as darkness had completely taken over the sky. Only a few moments later had the farmer arrived as agreed. After taking a few moments to check over his work, the farmer would be surprised at how he was able to finish all the work by himself. The farmer was happy to give the boy his reward and send him on his way to get a well deserved rest...

"Well that mission didnt sound like fun. I would not enjoy being stuck in a farm and doing labor that hard. I'd rather deal with elder lady's losing pockets around their necks haha."

[Mission Complete]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback]   Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 8:41 am

Mission Specifics:

Lucifer found the boys words to be honest and true. Not a lot of people would want to do physical labor if they had the option not to but he would want to inform the boy that sometimes you would have to, "Hey kid, at Genin ranking thats what most of the work you will do has to consist of. You will most likely encounter a lot of elder or busy people who need a helping hand with certain manors, even something as silly as hiring you to babysit someone your age just because your a ninja. For example I rmemeber this one time I had done such a thing on a mission..."

Lucifer had received a mission personally requested by him from a friend of a person he had done a task for in a past. The client would be a man known as Mr. Steven, a friend to the Orions in which he had to pretend to be the son of. Lucifer would arrive at Mr. Steven's home to get further information on the mission he had be requested to take it. It would see that Lucifer would be tasked with babysitting Mr. Stevens fifteen year old soon for the night. Lucifer had found it funny that he was tasked with watching after someone the same age as him but of course not everyone was a ninja and or capable of fending after themself so he would contain his emotions.

He would agree to Mr. Steven's terms of watching his son. All Lucifer had to do was make sure the boy was in bed by 10pm and that he would not leave the house. The young Jugo could only think of one way to make sure the boy his age would be distracted during the time here, was to use his profession as a ninja to wow the kid. Lucifer would pass the time by showing the kid basic academy jutsu like the clone jutsu, walking on bathtub water, walking and hanging upside down on the ceiling, and discussing the inner workings of Genjutsu: Kai. After cycling through all the academy jutsu Lucifer would move on to the non damaging abilties of his newly possessed storm release style. In doing so this would allow Lucifer to spend the rest of the time babysitting him distracting him with the bright and powerful storm release. By the time 10pm the boy would willing go to sleep and your later his father would return to pay Lucifer and to send him on his way as he completed another successful mission.

"Wait you mean I could have jobs like that. I mean it doesnt sound that bad to me but I don't get along well with kids my age. Maybe thats something I would have to work on as I grow."

[Mission Complete]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback]   Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 9:33 am

Mission Specifics:

Throughout this series of stories and conversations the both of them had managed to finish half of their food and still had time while they ate the other remaining half to tell more stories. The boys parents had begun to order a second dish and various forms of sake they figured that they would be here a while longer as their son was engaged in this story filled conversation. Lucifer himself was surprised at how much his words had effected the boy. The fact that he would agree to change based on a simple story was amazing. "Yes you can have jobs of any kind really, and if your lucky you will have clients call request you for multiple missions if you handle yourself right the first time. Just like for me my first client who had asked for me to help them again was a man known as Mr. Egg. His original request was for someone to taste his food which is the story I am gonna start with..."

Lucifer would see a mission on the board that in which was soemthing that did not happen often, food taste testing. How could anyone pass this up a chance at free food any ninja would enjoy that... Right? As Lucifer made his way to the restaurant he would understand why the mission advertisement had been ignored. This was a restaurant that only served egg themed dishes and was ran by a young man known as Mr. Egg.

Lucifer wouldnt let this deter him away from his mission though he would greet the resturant owner and would sit down to hear the terms of the mission. Once again something easy, all he had to do was taste new dishes Mr. Egg had wanted to put on the menu and give his honest review or opinion of the dish. The first of two dishes was certainly the best tasting one it was a simple omelete filled with an assortment of cheese, vegetablee, and grilled fish. While it did taste good Lucifer's opinion of the dish was that the grilled fish inside of the omelete was not to his liking as it added a texture to the omelette that did not compliment the texture of the eggs.

Mr. Eggs would write down his response for use later before bringing out the second dish. This one had the makings of a good dish was but simply a terrible combination of two popular items Mr. Egg had already had on his Menu. The breakfast bowl, filled with egg, potatoes, and sausage. The second popular dish was egg soup with vegetables. Mr. Egg had made a monstrosity of a dish by combing the components of the the two by essentially adding a soup base to a standard breakfast bowl. Lucifers opinion and review of the dish was that it tasted okay but it was simply a bowl of soup filled with mushy ingredients in which orignal taste was overpowered by the flavoring of the soup base.

Mr. Egg would once again write down his response an give him a warm and thankful smile for his honest and polite review. He would pay Lucifer for his time before letting the boy go back to other duties he was sure to keep Lucifers contact info on hand in case he needed the boy to try other dishes or assist him with other things...

"That was my experince in meeting Mr. Egg for the first time and tasting his dishes because of my opinion he was able to craft to modified dishes based on my responses that are now best sellers and because of this he had requested my help again but this time it was for something completely different and out of the ordinary..."

[Mission Complete]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback]   Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 9:54 am

Mission Specifics:

Lucifer in present day would put his hand over his face in embarrasment before taking another bite of his food and explaining what made Mr. Eggs' second assignment so extraordinary. "On my next mission he... He requested that I take his daughter on a date to boost her confidence and then throw the date in someway so that her confidence was still in take but made her not want a second date... I know its messed up and kinda funny so let me tell you how the mission went. But kid save yourself the trouble an avoid missions like these..."

Lucifer had been requested yet again by Mr. Eggs to preform a task what it was he did not know just yet but he was sure it had something to do with tasting egg themed dishes. But upon his arrival to the resturant he was informed that it was no where near the case. He was asked by Mr. Eggs as a favor to take his daughter on a date as a confidence boost. Lucifer wanted to yell at the man and ask him how was this important to the well being of he village. But he would remain silent and live up to the honest and pure persona that Lucifer had displayed during the taste test mission.

In any case he would agree to the date and it would seem that Mr. Eggs had already informed her of the possibility of a blind date. So Lucifer would take her out as agreed and treat her like a princess that would go out to lunch and walk in a park. During the entire time Lucifer would make sure he would give her compliments to boost her confidence. He was doing his job well and it was towards the end of the date. All he had left was to ensure that he did something to ruin the experience to ensure that she wouldnt want to continue seeing him. He could only think of one thing, as they returned to her fathers resturant to drop her off Lucifer would give he a friendly hug before looking at the restaurant and making a comment about how terrible the place was and how weird her father was. This would cause the girl to slap him and state that she was too good for him and storm into her fathers resturant to tell him what happened.

She would go to his office as Mr. Eggs would come out to "confront" Lucifer. The egg man would thank Lucifer for all his help and pay him what he had promised. Lucifer would apologize for his comments before bidding the Egg Family a farewell for hopefully the last time...

"Wow not only are you a good ninja but also a manipulative heartbreak. Your so cold Mr. Lucifer haha.

Lucifer's face was once again covered in embarrasment but he needed to let the boy know that some missions were not worth taking and that was certainly one of them...

[Mission Complete]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback]   Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 10:31 am

Mission Specifics:

"But yes kid dont follow in my footsteps that was not the right thing to do. But in anycase I only have time for two more stories as I now have finished eating and both of these are about fighting, throwing one to prevent bullying and breaking up one between silly two academy students and making them friends by giving them a common enemy... Me! The mission of throwing a fight to spot bullying happened first so I guess I am gonna start there..."

Lucifer had been approaced by a kid one time at a mission bored who appeared to be an Academy Student. His name was Mito Iseri and he seemed a ninja of Genin status to help him. He was having a hard time in the academy of learning the basics and because of this he was bullied by several kids. He would tell the kids to back up or he would beat them up but of course this was nothing but pure words. But his goal at the mission bored was to find and pay a genin for a mission to pretend to lose a fight so that the kids in the school would not bully him anymore. Lucifer wasn't originally fond of the idea of making hismelf appear weak but he could tell that the kid was stressed out and was tired of the bullying so he would agree.

The two would meet in the part where the bullys had come every day. After Mito normal session of beint bullied he would ince again state that he could beat them up if they kept messing with him and that he could prove it by taking down a seasoned Genin. This is when Lucifer himself would come in, he would over hear the boys words and challenge the boy to a match but now before calling him an arrogant and foolish boy to fool the bullies.

Lucifer would intially rush the boy with quick speed and powerful punches until the boy would release a shout of anger to initiate the start of his win in the match. It was at that point that Lucifer would allow himself to be caught off guard by the boys attacking taking both several punches to the face and stomach. They needed to pretend as if they were fighting seriously and to do this he needed to take hits. As the fight progressed and Lucifer would get beat up even more. The young Jugo genin would pretend that he was out of stamina, falling to the ground and pretending to pass out.

It was then that Mito would turn towards the bullies and challenge then as they all would run away never to mess with the boy again. Lucifer would then get up as Mito thanks for his help and paid him his reward. Lucifer was happy that he could help the boy have an easier life even if it meant that he would he sore for a couple of days. In any case he would need to turn in his mission then get some rest to heal his bruises...

"That was less of a mission to me and more of doing what I felt was right in that situation. The boy needed help and I was there to assist his and really thats what missions are all about..."

That was what Lucifer had to say about that mission as the waitress would come and collect the dishes litterkng the table it was almost time to say goodbye for the both of them. Lucifer was happy the boy paid attention to his escapades as a young genin. He was also happy that he could give boy a view of what to expect his missions to be like in the near future.

[Mission Complete]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback]   Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 11:11 am

Mission Specifics:

"Okay, Mr. Lucifer I will make sure I also try to do what I feel is right to help someone. Yes we should hurry and wrap up the final story I think my parents are starting to get drunk and I dont want that right now."

Lucifer would nod to the boy as he preapred the words to the final story about the missions he had participated in back during his days as a Genin. This particular mission was something that stuck with him more than the other because the kids who were once apart of it was now deceased due to a dangerous mission so he was going to honor them with his memory of that time.

"Okay this last mission story is about to kids who called themself my true rivals but first they shared a rivalry of their own..."

Lucifer would receive a mission from of the teachers in the academy that had once taught him. Mr. Shime was a man he had known well and his methods of teaching children had always involved using higher ranking ninja to get his point across. This particular mission would be to stop two academy students from fighting in the hallways and learn to work along. Mr. Shime had figured the only way to do this would be to add a stronger ninja to the mix to rough both the boys up and give them a common foe to work together to learn to defeat. In this case Lucifer was going to be the foe the boys had to surpass. Mr. Shime thought it to be perfect to have a former student of his face the upcoming generation and teach them a thing or two.

Lucifer would find the boys in the hallway they were always caught fighting in. This was information provided by Mr. Shime. Lucifer would catch the two in the act and to break it up he would throw a swift punch into both of their guts. He would then attempt to belittle the boys to making them seem weak. His sudden arrival and interference would make the two boys angry as the both would try to seperately attack Lucifer only to get easily defeated. Lucifer would mock the boys again and told then that they had to come at him together if they wanted to succeed. The boys would then form a truce so as long as it took to take Lucifer down. But the Jugo boy would still not budge even after the flurry of somewhat synchronized attacks from the boys he dodge then with easy and strike both of them until they couldnt stand.

Lucifer would then stand over them mocking them a final time and telling the boys that if they would want to defeat him someday that they needed to work together and become stronger. His job at getting the two to stop fighting had been accomplished and even better he would foster a friendship between the two boys as they would train to fight and beat Lucifer one day. Lucifer would then leave the boys in the hallway to recover as he would meet with a satisfied Mr. Shime who claimed that Lucifer was becoming a fine ninja. Before giving him his reward Mr. Shime would shake Luci's hand and sending him on his way...

"So, Mr. Lucifer what ever happened to those boys? Did they ever get a chance to beat you in a fight?"

Lucifer would look down at the table with a sad grin on his face, "No sadly those two had lost their life shortly after becoming chunnin in dangerous mission accident." To avoid anymore questions on that situation Lucifer would stand. It was now time for him to make his exit and bid the young genin and his family farewell. "Ah It's about time that I take my leave kid. Make sure you take care of your family and dont be so nervous about yout mission tomorrow I am sure that you will be able to easily handle it you seem like a smart kid."

The boy would smile in return before nodding his head and waving goodbye. The parents of the genin would also bid him a farewell and a thank you for help calming thier sin. They themselves prepared to stand and leave in their drunken state which was quite a funny thing to watch. In anycase the Jugo man who had just been talking about his life as a genin for the past couple of hours now able to reminisce on the life experiences he had and couldn't ask for better life. At least in some aspects of his life...

[Mission Complete / Thread Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback]   Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback] Empty

Back to top Go down

Recalling Days That Have Passed [D-Rank Missions/Flashback]
Page 1 of 1