Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Pretend Date[Mission] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Pretend Date[Mission] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Pretend Date[Mission] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Pretend Date[Mission] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Pretend Date[Mission] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Pretend Date[Mission] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Pretend Date[Mission] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Pretend Date[Mission] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Pretend Date[Mission] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Pretend Date[Mission] Vote_lcapPretend Date[Mission] Voting_barPretend Date[Mission] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Pretend Date[Mission] Vote_lcapPretend Date[Mission] Voting_barPretend Date[Mission] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Pretend Date[Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

Pretend Date[Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Pretend Date[Mission]   Pretend Date[Mission] EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 4:03 pm

Name: Pretend to be a Significant Other For the Day
Team: N/A
Client: Mr.Egg
Rewards: 200 xp and 500 ryo
Description: Mr.Egg’s girl hasn’t found a relationship yet, and he really thinks she needs a confidence boost. He has hired you to go on a date with his daughter, and let her break it off at the end. She must enjoy the date!

Rei had her doubts about this mission, but it wasn't really all that troublesome. The client, Mr. Egg had a daughter. This daughter was having trouble with her confidence: mostly because she was either dumped by her boyfriend or she just couldn't get a boyfriend. The mission was simple, though also slightly complex. Rei's duty was to go on a mission with Mr. Egg's daughter and make sure that she enjoyed the day. The rub came in two parts though. First, Rei was a woman and would have to pretend to be a man for the whole day. Second, Mr. Egg's daughter was to break off their date at the end. What if she didn't? That was a subtle concern in the back of Rei's mind, but she was fairly certain that Mr. Egg had given his own advice to the daughter on this matter.

She sighed and rubbed her eyes, preparing for this task. A few handseals passed and Rei's girly form disappeared and in her place, was a tall black haired hyuga male with long raven hair. She stepped around the corner of the building then, wearing a similar type of clothing that all Hyuga wore. Mr. Egg's establishment was just across the street, which Rei walked across and knocked gently on the door before entering. In a sweet silvery male voice, she spoke to Mr. Egg. "Hello Sir. I'd like to take your daughter on a date." Mr. Egg seemed surprised at first, that such a handsome man had been picked for the mission. He winked and nodded his head as he played along.

"Well of course! Just be sure to have Yuki back before dark." he would say and then call to his daughter Yuki from upstairs. Silence at first, then tiny footsteps as a short petite girl with blonde hair and green eyes appeared in the doorway. "Yuki my dear, this handsome fellow wants to take you out on a date tonight. Go get ready!" her father would say and send her back upstairs to get ready. Once she was gone, Mr. Egg would become a bit more serious. "My daughter is a beauty, but very shy.
Treat her well and no funny business."
he would say and wag a finger at Rei. Not that Rei intended to anyways.

About half an hour passed before Yuki reappeared from the stairs, wearing a green summery dress to match her eyes. She was beautiful and full of innocence. Rei would step forward and offer a hand, which Yuki would take. Rei would kill her hand while on one knee. "My name is Rei and I am delighted to have such a beautiful young woman as my date tonight." Rei would say, eliciting a blush from Yuki as the two of them would leave Mr. Egg's place and go out through the fancy part of Konoha. For the next three or four hours, Rei would treat Yuki to various treats and public displays of innocent affection. It was important to build the girl's self-esteem up and give her the confidence to be happy.

Finally, just before dark: Rei had been suggesting to go to a fun place and holding Yuki's hand. Yuki had stopped walking then, tugging gently on Rei's hand, so Rei stopped as well and looked at the girl. Mr.
Rei. You've been very sweet to me today and made me feel special... But I still have feelings for someone else.
I appreciate your time spent with me, but we can't be together."
she would say and move closer to Rei, kissing the hyuga princess on the cheek before running off back towards her father's place. She is a beautiful and sweet girl. Whomever she has affection for, better appreciate such a maiden."
[End]
Back to top Go down

Pretend Date[Mission]
Page 1 of 1