Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
A couple missions EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
A couple missions EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
A couple missions EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
A couple missions EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
A couple missions EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
A couple missions EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
A couple missions EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
A couple missions EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
A couple missions EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
A couple missions Vote_lcapA couple missions Voting_barA couple missions Vote_rcap 
Shin
A couple missions Vote_lcapA couple missions Voting_barA couple missions Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

A couple missions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: None

A couple missions Empty
PostSubject: A couple missions   A couple missions EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 10:39 pm

Missions:

Kirito made his way to the front door of the house he was meant to be at. This was by far the most unusual contract he had been called for, but it wasn't beyond his realm of possibilities. He simply had to take out a girl and show her a good time. she had on his typical clothes, but he had slicked back his snowy white hair. He held a bouquet of white roses in his hands. When the girl opened the door he was looking at.. well... possibly the most average looking girl he had ever seen. He, though, smiled a rather charming smile and said, "Hello, I am Kirito, I am to be your date for the night. Might I add that you look rather beautiful tonight?" He finished with a wink. She merely blushed and smiled softly. They then linked arms and made their way out into the town n the border of the Land of Fire and the Land of Water.

The night in general went rather uneventfully. Kirito tried to keep her engaged in conversation and she tried to feel him up subtly any chance she got. Their first stop had been dinner at a rather interesting resteraunt that her father owned. While there, her father had given another mission to Kirito for the following day. He hadn't given any details, but had said he would explain later. After they finished dinner, Kirito and his date made their way to the local fairgrounds where they spent a few hours playing games and having a good time. Once they finished there, kirito returned the girl to her home where both said they had a good time and the girl said goodnight to kirito.

(mission complete)
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: None

A couple missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple missions   A couple missions EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 10:50 pm

Kirito awoke rather early the next day in order to finish doing a few of his exercises. He did all the normal things and then did a jog around the village he had been staying in. When he finally finished his morning routine, it was around lunch time. Heading into town, he would head straight to the restaurant that Mr. Egg owned. Once arriving inside, he was quickly seated and handed a menu. Mr. Egg himself approached and sat down with him. "Mr. Kirito, if you would be so kind. The mission i mentioned last night, I need you to try my signature dish and give me an honest review. Don't be afraid to be harsh, I can take it!" He finished and laid out a plate of what Kirito assumed was supposed to be some form of Ramen.

Taking a bite of the noodles, he would allow the flavor to dance on his tongue. He felt the broth moving about his mouth, he could feel that it was rather fresh out of the oven. Taking another bite, he got the savory taste of steak, seasoned to perfection. It had just the right amount of tang to go with its flavorful and tender side. Once he finished most of the bowl he turned it up and drank the broth. It was pure heaven. Once he finished, he looked to Mr. Egg and said, "This is the best Ramen I have ever eaten!" He then proceeded to order three more bowls. Needless to say, Mr.Egg got plenty of service that day from just a single customer.

(Mission Complete)
Back to top Go down

A couple missions
Page 1 of 1