Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
The pearly gates of heaven 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
The pearly gates of heaven 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
The pearly gates of heaven 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
The pearly gates of heaven 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
The pearly gates of heaven 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
The pearly gates of heaven 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
The pearly gates of heaven 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
The pearly gates of heaven 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
The pearly gates of heaven 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
The pearly gates of heaven 2 Vote_lcapThe pearly gates of heaven 2 Voting_barThe pearly gates of heaven 2 Vote_rcap 
Shin
The pearly gates of heaven 2 Vote_lcapThe pearly gates of heaven 2 Voting_barThe pearly gates of heaven 2 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

The pearly gates of heaven 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

The pearly gates of heaven 2 Empty
PostSubject: The pearly gates of heaven 2   The pearly gates of heaven 2 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 2:36 am

After three of their guys down for the count from a man who wasted no movement in his attack. Kyo stood there calmly awaiting their next move and his impassive face was unsettling to them all. They all tightened the grip on their swords as if to reassure themselves that they had some measure of safety.

"You were saying?" Said Kyo as he stared at the group. "What's wrong? Aren't you guys going to threaten some more? Take Jesse perhaps? I want some exercise so come at me bro."

Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The pearly gates of heaven 2   The pearly gates of heaven 2 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 10:34 pm

They were seething in anger as they started to circle him as if they wanted to attack him. Kyo looked at all of them lazily as he waited for them to attack. He wanted that more than anything. But he kept his face impassive so as to hide his true intentions of nothing short of waiting like a spider to some flies instead of what they see him as, a fish that has teeth but can be caught if they handled this correctly. Remember all this was in their mind.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The pearly gates of heaven 2   The pearly gates of heaven 2 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 10:55 pm

The leader made a whistle and in less than a minute at least a hundred guys came out and they were all armed and they had surrounded Jesse and Kyo.

"What are you going to do Kyo? You can't possibly fight all these men. Even if I intervene we could probably only take down maybe a quarter."

While she was yet speaking, another 100 men came up on them and joined their comrades. Kyo was sure that the rest of their gang was on their way. The guys from upper west side.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The pearly gates of heaven 2   The pearly gates of heaven 2 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 11:17 pm

Kyo eyes them all and simpy gave a katana to Jesse and of course kept one for himself. He studied if at that point it would be better to use the gentle fist fighting style but something in him stirred a bit as he knew these fuckers who stood by him had to all die. Due to their great numbers there may be some who might have managed to escape. Oh well he would have to hunt them after. He really did not want to use it but it situations like this he had to.

Suddenly, Kyo tossed his sunglasses aside as the veins at the side of his face and these veins were full of chakra fueling one of the most powerful doujutsu in Konoha the byakugan.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The pearly gates of heaven 2   The pearly gates of heaven 2 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 5:32 am

Kyo had gotten serious because now they were starting to threaten his life and that of Jesse. By their numbers he knew that they too had gotten serious. But Kyo really did not give a fuck about what they think. All he knew was that they all had to die. No one who breaks the law or threatened him or the village was deemed worthy of living. They rushed him and with his byakugan he saw them all and they moved in slow motion to him. He pivoted in a semicircle as to not cleave Jesse into two and cleaved eight targets. Pushing his katana back up his arm he took down another. Pivoting around Jesse he took out another eight. He jumped over eight more and their heads were cut off. Eventually all three hundred he and Jesse killed. If asked any questions he was defending himself from law breakers who deserved to die.

"Jesse I am going to protect you." he said calmy as they inched forward towards.the both of them.

"No. I will be watching your back. If there are any chances of me dying then I know you're gonna stop it. I love you Kyo."

A woman that was willing to die for him. That woman was definitely someone worthy of being looked at. Kyo had his byakugan activated and he saw and perceived literally everything. Even the small already no you not going and study. Study harder that you can get some maintain from a good firm. The first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pearly gates of heaven 2   The pearly gates of heaven 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The pearly gates of heaven 2
Page 1 of 1