Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
C rank clan jutsu kyo training EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
C rank clan jutsu kyo training EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
C rank clan jutsu kyo training EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
C rank clan jutsu kyo training EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
C rank clan jutsu kyo training EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
C rank clan jutsu kyo training EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
C rank clan jutsu kyo training EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
C rank clan jutsu kyo training EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
C rank clan jutsu kyo training EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
C rank clan jutsu kyo training Vote_lcapC rank clan jutsu kyo training Voting_barC rank clan jutsu kyo training Vote_rcap 
Shin
C rank clan jutsu kyo training Vote_lcapC rank clan jutsu kyo training Voting_barC rank clan jutsu kyo training Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

C rank clan jutsu kyo training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

C rank clan jutsu kyo training Empty
PostSubject: C rank clan jutsu kyo training   C rank clan jutsu kyo training EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:21 am

Name: Jyuken: Hakke Juroku Sho(Eight Trigrams, Sixteen Palms)
Type: Taijutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Contact
Description: The Eight Trigrams Sixteen Palms is a manoeuvre of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a halved version of the already halved Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through eight chakra points of an opponent's chakra pathway system. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time(In the body part struck, 2 posts). It also appears to cause internal damage.
First, two consecutive strikes to make two.
Second, another two consecutive strikes to make four.
Third, four consecutive strikes to make eight.
Fourth, eight consecutive strikes makes a total of sixteen
Requirements: Jyuken, Byakugan
-------------------------------------------------------------

Post 1

Now he was going to get even deeper into the core of the Hyuuga clan and he was ready. He stood upon the river bank looking at his own reflection. He had indeed changed quite a bit since he left the academy. He did indeed get stronger. And with jutsu like these he was bound to get stronger with each opponent he faced. The Hyuuga was indeed about superior chakra control and this move was no different. He loved the method in which he would fight. Graceful and yet fearsome to those that were unlucky enough to get hit by his hands.

He needed no gear. He just came out in his bathrobe and hoped that one day, he would get the chance to prove to the clan and maybe even the kage or the clan leader will recognise him for winning the chuunin exams or at the very least show a good performance.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: C rank clan jutsu kyo training   C rank clan jutsu kyo training EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:33 am

Post 2

As he was about to start, Jesse walked into the area where he was and stared at him. He sensed her and made him turn around and she ran to him and hugged him and he hugged her back.

"Good morning Jesse. I've misses you."

"You have? So why didn't you come see me then?" She asked.

"The chuunin exams are coming up Jesse. I need to train. If I don't I could be badly wounded or even killed."

"Yea right. Which Genin has the power to kill you Hyuuga Kyo? I've seen you fight. Whoever that has to stand before you in a fight better be prepared as well."

"I agree." Said Kyo as he chuckled lightly.

"So what is it that you are working on specifically today?" She asked while looking at him.

"The gentle fist fighting style."

"The fighting style of the Hyuuga." She replied knowingly.

"Yea it is. I've gotten some ways in the past few days. Now it gets a bit more complicated. I'm about to do some more strikes than I've attempted before."
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: C rank clan jutsu kyo training   C rank clan jutsu kyo training EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 9:14 am

"I don't understand Kyo."

"I will explain the gentle fist fighting style to you. Well the Eight Trigrams Sixteen Palms is a sort of variation of the Gentle Fist fighting style. Its more or less a halved version of the already halved Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through eight chakra points of an opponent's chakra pathway system. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time. In the body part struck, wherever that may be. It also appears to cause internal damage.
First" he said putting up his index finger, "two consecutive strikes to make two. Second" he said raising another finger. "Another two consecutive strikes to make four. Third," he continued raising a third finger, "four consecutive strikes to make eight. Fourth" he said raising yet another finger", eight consecutive strikes makes a total of sixteen."

"Sounds like a massacre if you ask me." Said Jesse.

"It is to who gets hit with it yes. And it does not require a person to be strong but fast."
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: C rank clan jutsu kyo training   C rank clan jutsu kyo training EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 9:37 am

"I see. Its a good fighting style f9r a woman to have as well." Said Jesse as she placed her hand on her hip.

"Even an old man could continue defending himself. That is why in the Hyuuga clan even our elderly are still able to to go war as supplementary troops. With their experience as well they are a great asset in any conflict."

"I can see that. So let me see that technique."

"You want me to actually do it?" Asked Kyo.

"Yea come on. It should be fun to watch."

And that was exactly what he did. He took the gentle fiat fighting style and struck out in stages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C rank clan jutsu kyo training   C rank clan jutsu kyo training Empty

Back to top Go down

C rank clan jutsu kyo training
Page 1 of 1