Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] Vote_lcapEnter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] Voting_barEnter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] Vote_lcapEnter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] Voting_barEnter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] Empty
PostSubject: Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk]   Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 9:19 pm

It had been months since Kyo was up on this mountain. It also had been months since he had become of Genin rank. From the start of his journey to this moment, Kyo worked hard for the glory of his clan and his village. It was rather usual to see him up here sitting on the edge of Lord Hokage Kosuke's image. It made him feel strong and protected. Strangely enough, he had never met the man; at least up close that is. Sure, just like everyone else he saw him at village ceremonies, he even saw him speaking with the current head of the Hyuga. Maybe that was close enough. But it saddened Kyo to know that he is in service of the village, one he adored and was yet to get the privilege of meeting it's most powerful shinobi.

Thoughts like these passed through his mind whenever he was up here. Kyo will become an ANBU member and then he will get to speak to him. There were many things he would ask him. Because he wanted to know what kind of person he was serving. How was he thinking on issues such as war and rule breaking? As always when he came up here, Kyo had no weapons or equipment with him. Today was a day of relaxation and to prepare mentally for the chuunin exams.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk]   Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 10:29 pm

Kosuke had been out for a leisurely walk around the village. He finally decided enough was enough and left a Shadow Clone to finish his paperwork for the day. He had on his "civilian" attire consisting of a black Gi with a black overcoat with red trim. His eyes, or what was left of them, was covered by the trademark leaf headband. His messy white hair framing his face. He made his way to the top of Hokage Mountain. From up there, he could let his senses span across the whole village, feeling it thrive with life. Little did he expect to find one of his upcoming Genin sitting on top of his Stone Head. He decided to go and sit with his subordinate, allowing one leg to hand off the edge of the spike of hair he was sitting on and the other propping up his arm, he would look in the direction of Kyo.

The blind kage's voice had transitioned into a gentle bass as he got on in his years, "Hyuuga Kyo. I don't believe we have ever been properly introduced. I am Kosuke,
what brings a young shinobi such as yourself to this area?
" He would finish with an almost grandfatherly smile. It was odd, at times he felt as young as he had twenty or even thirty years ago, but now? He felt his age and then some. He had been through a lot in the last few years, but it was always something that calmed him down and refocused him, speaking to his shinobi.
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk]   Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 12:28 am

So here it was; as if someone had read his mind and brought the man here. The Hokage was right there and Kyo could at first only smile genuinely when he realized who it was. That smile quickly faded to an expression of concern on his face as the Hokage came closer and noticed the forehead protector covering his eyes.

He listened to the Hokage's calming voice and then said, "You know my name? Even without being unable to see me? Hokage sama..." He could not help it, "your eyes..."

Kyo felt embarrassed of himself for speaking in that insinuating way. But that was not his intention. He was genuinely taken aback by the appearance of the Hokage. It was only natural to be curious about what had happened to them. After all, Kyo knew that he was part of the dreaded Uchiha clan who, just like the Hyuga clan has been blessed with doujutsu. Kyo did not want to activate his Byakugan to see past the forehead protector. He thought that would be disrespectful and it would be. The better way to approach this would be to simply ask a question. Kyo was pretty sure eyes or not the Hokage was fully capable of combat and could kill Kyo easily.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk]   Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 9:01 am

Kosuke supposed the surprise that Kyo had shown was only natural, as many Shinobi, even the ones who served with him during the war and knew the story still seemed awkward around him. He was still a fully capable ninja though, using his ability and apt for gathering senjutsu chakra to bolster his senses to make up for his loss of sight. "Of course I know your name, I make it a point to know all of my Shinobi's names. Ah, no need to be embarrassed, it is not a story that most know. I lost them during the war, it was a necessary sacrifice, one that I would make again without a second thought. Tell me, are you planning to take part in the upcoming Chuunin Exams, Kyo?" He was curious about this childs ambitions. If he was ambitious and wanted things and had goals, or if he was just coasting by and gathering strength as his main goal, much like Kosuke himself had in his youth.

The second exams for the year were happening soon in Kumogakure. Kosuke himself was unsure if he would be able to attend, the Raikage wasn't exactly an accomodating fellow, but he was sure if he issued a plea to see his Genin as he knew he had a few that wanted in, he would be allowed to attend.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk]   Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 9:42 am

Amazing to think that the Hokage himself had known his name. He was sensative enough to detect that Kyo was indeed embarassed. But there was something in the older shinobi that Kyo noticed in his face. It was the look of both a weight on his shoulders and when you have lost something dear to you. As Kyo listened to the Hokage's words, he understood a little bit more clearly now.

The war; that cursed war. Kyo had heard about it from his grandfather. It must be the same war of course. His grandfather had lost both his legs and one eye in an explosion. So the Hokage was in that war as well. They were not taken from Lord Hokage he assumed, they were sacrificed for the greater good he said. What abomination had existed that could make a man such as Uchiha Kosuke to sacrifcs his eyes? As expected though, the older shinobi had no fear in him since he said he would do it again without anticipation.

He found the Hokage intriguing. An old war hero that made a nearly insurmountable sacrifice for the world and his people. That was the essence truly of a real Hokage and Kyo looked upon the man with awe.

Then he asked Kyo if he was joining in the chuunin exams.

"Yes Lord Hokage. I train very hard for this village. I want to make you and my clan proud of me. I need to be strong enough to have a chance at joining ANBU." And Kyo eyed the Hokage for his reaction to that statement. Most family members suddenly got really nervous of the name ANBU.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk]   Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 12:29 pm

Listening to the resolve in the boys tone as he spoke of his guture goals warmed Kosuke's heart. He let out a hearty laugh, "I am sure that you will impress us all at the exams Kyo-kun. ANBU is a lofty goal, and one that comes with its own unique set of challenges and obstacles for you to overcome apart from even your Shinobi Carreer. Though, with training and the right mindset, I am sure you would make a superb addition to our Black ops team."

ANBU was certainly a lofty goal, but it was one that should not be sought after without careful thought. Most kids Kyo's age saw the ANBU agents as the elite force that guards the village, thlse shinobi who are more powerful than most normal Jounin. In reality this wasn't truly the case. The ANBU weren't all super strong elite shinobi. Sure, they all had an inept skill set and were all powerful in their own right, but what set them apart and allowed them to be in ANBU was their ability to take on the duty to the village above all else, ANBU were the Kage's direct army. If he told them to massacre the village and then themselves, they would without hesitation. Though Kosuke obviously wouldn't make them do those things, it was just a testament to the unbridled loyalty displayed by the operatives.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk]   Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 2:07 pm

As if the wind itself could tell of the emotion of Kyo and what he was going to ask next, it caressed him and the Hokage, making the Hyuuga's white hair move as if it were on fire. Kyo swelled with pride as the Hokage told him those kind words. Words that he would never forget and would encourage him in the worst times. But there was that question; the same one he asked Rei when he first met her. He had to know how the Hokage thought about things. He had to know if Uchiha Kosuke was the man he wanted to give his life for if need be. Would he be worth it? Or was he a tyrant hidden under the kind and warm exterior than Kyo saw now? He thought it was the latter. He could bet that Hokage sama was not lying to him. But just to be sure....

"Hokage sama, what is your take on law and order?" He asked honestly.

Depending on what his answer is then Kyo would decide on what he will so next. Either just be like a twig down a river and just go with the flow or be somebody who could look at Konoha and say 'no we cannot attack there. Hyuuga Kyo lives there, he will kill us all if we attack his pride.' All for the glory of the village and the clan.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk]   Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 9:34 pm

The boy was asking the big questions, though he supposed this was good. At one point in his life, Kosuke remembered he had been the most wanted criminal in the world, but those days had passed. Law and Order were two very difficult things to define directly as circumstances were never the same. One in his position had to be as fair as possible, which was difficult to do in a village full of people. He knew it was a fine line that he alone had to tread. He thought of the best way to describe his take on it, given his experiences.

"The law is like a river bank, guiding the river to its destination in an orderly way. Sure, given time, the river will change the bank ever so slightly, but in the end, it stays well within its bounds. The river here are the people, and the changes are the circumstances that could bring one to break the law. Those that create those circumstances, the ones who push innocents to commit crimes, they are the ones that should and are punished."

He didn't know if it was a good enough example, but it was all he had so there it was
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk]   Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 11:38 pm

Kyo as usual listened to the Hokage's words and nodded in agreement as smile crept upon his face. This man was truly wise as Kyo had thought he would be. It was not that Kyo strictly was one to do things within the confines of the law only, but just as the river slowly changed its course over time, the same way Kyo recognized that there were times the rules had to be broken. Kyo knew what it involved in being a shinobi. The village first and foremost came before his own and even the Hokage.

He had gotten a satisfactory answer from the Hokage. But what he had said about him losing his eyes during the war piqued his interest in the aged man. Kyo knew it had to be some brutal battle and the Hokage's choice was only that; to sacrifice his eyes.

"I wish to learn what you are at liberty to speak abou t that war and your eyes." Said Kyo calmly.

Kyo was indeed honest. But if the Hokage was not comfortable with talking about that then that was OK too.

Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk]   Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 11:08 pm

Hmm, So this boy wanted to know what many who were not there for the horrors of the war often wondered. He figured he could tell him, as none of the information was considered classified or sensitive as most of the world leaders were at the battle, so it only fits. "The war was hell on earth. Many people assume that it was the great nations fighting each other due to its name, 'Shinobi World War', but it wasn't. It was all of the Shinobi nations, and even the Samurai gathered together to face a single enemy. An ancient demon that was resurrected using the chakra from all of the Kage of the time and four human sacrifices. The demon was more than any of us could handle, not even those of us who could destroy mountains with a glance, who could wipe nations from the face of the earth were worth more than a glance in the face of this demon. It took the combined efforts off all the Kage and many brave shinobi from all nations to quell the threat. It was during our final war effort, storming the castle so to speak, that I, along with a few others with a very unique kind of chakra, sacrificed all of it into a reality bending jutsu that I cast with my Rinnegan that was able to weaken the monstrosity enough to be put down. But, the result was my eyes melting away from the stress they were put under during the attack." He would remove his headband showing the empty sockets that once held the most prized doujutsu in the world, "This is the result of being a shinobi. Sacrifice."
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk]   Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 12:33 pm

Kyo rubbed the sides if his face with his fingers thoughtfully as he listened to the Hokage speak. War; something that Kyo heard of as a child from his father, uncles and so forth. But this was unique to him. The  kage had played an integral part in ended the war. He was a hero as he and others claimed. He did not see the Hokage's power but he knew that title was not just for show. Eyes or not he would be able to protect this village. And he had the dreaded Finnegan. A doujutsu Kyo thought was only a myth and the source of many a war story. Anyine with eyes such as those were heralded as a reincarnation of the great sage himself. Then the Hokage would reveal his exposed but cured eye sockets. It was an unsettling thing to look at to be honest but Kyo took a good look then returned his gaze to the village.

"Rinnegan..." A demon who could have stood up to those legendary eyes was not something Kyo would have like to encounter by himself for it would spell certain death. "Hokage sama, do you want help to find a new pair of eyes?" Asked Kyo honestly.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk]   Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 9:01 pm

Kosuke could hear the concern in his subordinates voice as he muttered the name of the very dojutsu that Kosuke had once possessed. It was obvious he was amazed that one being could stand up to those legendary eyes, much less two pairs. This wasn't even to include the tenseigan, and those from Yamigakure that aided in the battle. But, it didn't matter now. After hearing the young genin's question, Kosuke would shake his head. "No, If I wanted new eyes I have many clansmen and others who would gladly grant me theirs, or I could have them manifested by some old friends. No, I do not want replacements, or even my original eyes back. They are my penance for the sins I committed before the war. I know it is covered in the academy at one point or another, so I will spare you the details. But in my time as a missing ninja, I did terrible things for the benefit of the world. My eyes were the price I had to pay to finally end the greatest threat I had ever seen to true peace." He would take a moment and allow his senses to extend a little ways, he could feel something familiar about young Kyo. It was as though they shared a similar shade of chakra.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk]   Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 10:15 pm

Kyo sat there looking but not staring at the Hokage as he listened to his words. Kyo was a thinker and an analyst of the things and people around him. He knew fully well that there were very few people if any at all were pure. He knew for sure he was not one of them and neither was his Kage and that was fine. Kyo lived not in the past but in the here and now and what he could do in the future.

"Hokage sama..." began speaking, his voice deep and full of authority as expected of any Hyuuga. But his actual tone of voice was one of genuine concern for his Kage. Never would he thought that the Hokage was so human; having his doubts, disappointments and concerns like everyone else. He wanted to help this man, as powerful as he is. A humble man like this Kyo would gladly give his life for...,"I want to become stronger. So that by my hands I can protect you and everyone in the village!" Said Kyo as he looked into the sky thoughtfully.

"You see Hokage sama...I have a weapon...that very few know about." As Kyo harnessed his Beam Saber and extended it ten meters over the edge where the were sitting just for the Hokage can sense it.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk]   Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 5:33 pm

Kosuke sat somewhat amazed that the young boy sitting next to him had so much determination. The boy would surely be of great use to the village in times of war, because of his pure determination and conviction than anything else. "Kyo-kun, you remind me a lot of myself when I was younger, your conviction will be crucial to the survival of this village, never let your determination waver!" After sensing the display of the rare element that Kosuke himself also had, he was again taken aback. Just who was this child who had been sitting under his nose all this time? "Kyo-kun, you have the element of light then? It is a very rare and powerful element indeed, and should be used with both restraint and caution as it can make you many enemies. As for training, to have used it in a manner as you just displayed, it should be clear that you have skill in it's use. So, I will help you along a path to learning a jutsu that has helped me many times. Focus light energy through your body to help you move more quickly. It will be difficult to master, but given time, you will get it I am sure. Anyways, I must be off, back to that damn paperwork." With that, his body glowed a brilliant light and in a flash, he was gone. He left just enough instruction that Kyo should be able to figure out how to use the Flicker tecnhique.

Technique:
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk]   Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 1:14 pm

As always, Kyo listened to the man's words intently. He was so shocked that the Hokage himself had the same element that he had. Without doubt when he got stronger of course he had to spar with the Hokage. It would only make sense to make him even better to face off with someone so highly skilled. It would be like iron sharpening iron. Light vs Light; it would be such a beating to Kyo as well but he did not care about that. The main thing was that he got stronger and if the Hokage would agree to become his sensei then it would be the greatest honor to him.

The Hokage had to leave and he left in a manner that he knew he would be able to travel like that one day. In his wake, the Uchiha had left a scroll where he sat which prompted Kyo to take it and open it. Inside was a jutsu. He will be learning this very soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk]   Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk] Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter, leader of the Leaf[open nk]
Page 1 of 1