Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Conjuring the New Gods EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Conjuring the New Gods EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Conjuring the New Gods EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Conjuring the New Gods EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Conjuring the New Gods EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Conjuring the New Gods EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Conjuring the New Gods EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Conjuring the New Gods Vote_lcapConjuring the New Gods Voting_barConjuring the New Gods Vote_rcap 
Shin
Conjuring the New Gods Vote_lcapConjuring the New Gods Voting_barConjuring the New Gods Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Conjuring the New Gods

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-2
Clan: Uchiha

Conjuring the New Gods Empty
PostSubject: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 12:11 am

Conjuring the New Gods 300?cb=20110923193910

"We found it worthy to mention that you both came in high regard for this mission." There was a platoon of ninja amongst them namely a vanguard of some of the strongest ninja in the village One S-rank and three A-rank ninja were assigned for a mission of the highest order. To quell a rebellion upstart. There were an unnatural amount of reports from reliable sources of Hitoshi and other ANBU operatives. They all had said the same thing when they were done scouting. Whomever they were. They had now become a problem that the Mist's best were being sent to deal with it.

Among the members of the group was none other than Satomi Uchiha. The White Shadow he was known throughout the village and to the other village surrounding the land of the fire. Famous for his killing of the Wind Demon. And stopping the false bijuu to take over and destroy the village.

[1/30]

Last edited by Vizer on Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 12:27 am

Beside him was his rival ever since the Academy. Hitoshi Senju. He was incredibly strong. Supposedly one of the strongest Senju ninja ever in the village. He earned Jounin around the same time he became part of the ANBU. Hailed as one of the strongest but he was never quite stronger than Satomi. Especially since Sato began to reach new heights of powers. Call himself a destiny child one of the first to ever become a God of the new area. The New Gods.

Sato had gone to Konoha and learned his fate. The real reason he was born. To lead the world back from the brink of darkness. To set a line between chaos and order. Sato had at one time felt that Hitoshi was the one who let them usher in a new era that was akin to a true paradise. Well as close as possible as they could get. There would always be those who distress in the world. Like the ninja shacked up on an island. Their mission.

[2/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 4:11 am

However Hito had changed. His last S rank mission was traumatizing to say the least. Leaked information he was caught a tortured for a week. Before there was a sense of calm. Nowadays...he was nothing like that. Cynical and pessimistic, even some have speculated crazed. But that wasn't the man he knew, how could one change so much? Even with what they did to him.

The other two were A-rank Jounin of the Mist both capable ninjutsu and bukijutsu. "Your squad will be sent to this base we discovered. Its a large complex with an unknown amount of forces there. But it can't be that many. However there are five of them we are sure are running this little rebellion. We believe two of the are S-rank capable. It'll be your discretion to find out which. However thats not mission. All we need is disrupt their organisation. Steal intel first. Then lay waste to the hideout. Understood."

They all nodded in agreement.

[3/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 5:28 am

They were already positioned on makeshift outpost about a 100 meters away from their target. The base was well fortified. It was evident that they had not expected anyone to find them just yet. There were still supply boxes still unboxed and had yet to be unloaded. That means not everyone was armed and or ready for a surprise attack. They were perched behind a hill for a better look at the grounds. "This facility was back in the old wars. However they were abandoned for decades. How did these losers find this base?" Hitoshi asked evidently to himself.

"Whatever the case they chose the wrong country to rebel against," Satomi said. As leader of this mission Hito was jealous and cold to his leadership but it was orders he must follow for now. "I want you three to standby and wait for the signal to attack. After me and Hito take control over any intel or something of worth."

They all agreed with a "Yes sir."

"Lets move." Satomi ordered.

[4/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 6:21 am

The base complex was made to last, still sturdy after so many years. It wasn't as heavily guarded as they had initially thought. Hitoshi took the lead and was leading Satomi around the brush to sneak into the building. As they neared he gave the signal to Sato to follow him up on top of the roof. They jumped upwards and found themselves on top of the roof. There were two guards guarding the rooftop exit.

They sneaked towards guards who were watching opposite sides of the building. Sato gave the signal, and they both disappeared in flash, each appearing behind the guard. Satomi gave a firm chop to a vital in the mans neck and he was knocked unconscious immediately. Hitoshi mimicked the same motion and his man was down within seconds as well. Professionals. Maybe Hito was coming back from his dark phase after all. Sometimes a mission could set you right. They walked back to each other and silently they knew what to do. Performing a few hand seals they used the Transformation technique.

[5/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 6:33 am

They both became the disgruntled and obviously mercenaries. These were no ninjas. Which made this mission all the more curious. Why would they need the skills of Satomi and Hitoshi to basically take on a group of ragtag villains. But during the briefing it seemed the real threats were the leaders so they would be dealt with first.

They used their pickpocket skills to relieve the two guards of their keys. Satomi was sure they would need them to get into wherever they held their info. Approaching the door, Hitoshi sped up to lead the way again. Ok now hes acting strange.

However Satomi paid no mind and let the Senju lead the way. He was overly eager this mission. Or maybe I was right. Hitoshi is trying to prove hes coming back. They always had their ups and downs but never more so than ever. This mission would set things straight. He did not know how right he was about that.
[6/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 6:50 am

They both walked down the dusty stairs that creaked but under their soft steps it barely made a sound. The duo walked deeper into the facility with Hito leading the way into the confusing mess. Leading him to the top stairways overlooking the entire facility, where they could get a better look at the entirety of the complex. There Satomi saw something that made his blood freeze. The Apocalypse weapon was alive and working.

How could this be? Ozai Hoshigaki and Satomi had been dispatched on mission to destroy this very machine. Satomi himself had saw to it that this machine be destroyed. However there it was as plain as day. "We've been had. No one knew of this machine except our intelligence," Satomi noted to Hitoshi. But he said nothing and continued on to the next phase of events. Getting the intelligence. Sato nodded and followed along with the mission.

[7/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 7:12 am

Hitoshi led him with amazing efficiency. Weaving through the pathways to what resembled a war room. They had met a few guards along the way who merely nodded to them as they passed by. The infiltration was a success. However when they chanced upon the war room, this place wasn't as heavily guarded as Satomi would have thought. We are breezing through this mission. There's no sign of either of the leaders here. Something is off here. With that many leaders there was bound to be at least one of them here but nothing.

As with the rooftop guards, they got into position hiding from the top of building. Their prey lay 10 meters below them on the railing. Hito looked at Sato and nodded his head, giving the signal. They both dropped from the railing and glided downwards with a purpose. They both landed simultaneously on top of each guard. Squashing them to the ground it was an instant kill for both of them. The duo got back up and used the key they found on the body to enter the war room.

[8/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 7:46 am

Opening the war room, Hito walked into the large room with an wooden oval shaped table built into the middle. They pulled the bodies into the room and left clones disguised as the defeated guards in front of the door. This must've been where they higher ups convene for meetings and other things of that matter. " Alright. This looks like the place. Good job Hitoshi. Lets look for evidence before anyone decides to use this room," Satomi said with eagerness. He was ready to get some dirt to wipe out the rest of the organisation since it seemed as if not all of the perpetrators were here at the hideout base. Which made sense however sometimes they do all meet face to face for a meeting.

That was the supposed intel on this mission. That's why it seemed as if it was so important. But it looked like the intel was garbage. Satomi ravaged through the files and he found nothing of worth. Theres nothing here incriminating or enlightening to their project and who is involved. He turned around to Hitoshi to tell him that this mission was a bust. He was met with the Senju way to close to him for comfort.

"Any reason why you're so-" He was cut short when a blade pierced his stomach.

[9/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 12:01 pm

Satomi first looked down to the tanto blade piercing his stomach. The ANBU uniform didn't offer to much for armor, choosing to focus on mobility instead. Then he looked into the crazed and maddened eyes off Hitoshi. The amount of pain going on was unbelievable he hadn't been stabbed before, now he knows the feeling hes always inflicted on others. "Hito...why?" Satomi asked as blood started drip from his mouth.

"Because you are weak Sato," Hito finally said, yanking the tanto sword out of Satomi's stomach. He kicked him away and the Uchiha went sailing backwards landing on his back in pain.

"My clan was at the forefront of making the entire world come together. We brought civilization back from the brink of Clan Wars. The Senju were the chosen ones. How could anyone in their right mind, trust you?"

"A filthy Uchiha bound to go down the path of the darkest fool! You always thought you were better than me. But you aren't. I'm the real hero of Kiri. The only hero it needs."

[10/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 12:25 pm

"How petty can you be Hitoshi! This is an all time low. How can you preach about me falling down the path of darkness when murdering your comrade isn't on your list?"

"Comrade? Is that what you think you are to me? You are nothing, you are worse than nothing. And after today, you'll be a dead nothing. I set up the base here. I gave the false information that the leaders of the rebellion would be here. There might be some incorrect intel on that. There is only one leader here. Me."

Shock mixed with pain came across Satomi's face as he realized that this must be the reason why they were barely met with opposition or any guards. Or the fact that Hito knew exactly which path to take and which had the least guards around.

[11/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 12:45 pm

"So...there was no rebellion."

"No the rebellion is happening. This was a side mission to get rid of Kiri's top Jounin and ANBU Commander in one swoop. Before we take the fight to the village."

"You'll never get away with this Hitoshi," Satomi threatened clutching his wound with pain spasms shooting across his face.

"I already have. I set it so the base will self-destruct. Killing the lackeys I hired for this scheme. Small price. Oh and the Apocalypse weapon you saw was merely the shell I left here in order to look like we completed the mission. After I go kill the rest of our squad. I will be the sole survivor but the Mist will have lost three of the strongest warriors in one swoop."

The plan was diabolical.

[12/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 1:23 pm

Hitoshi began to walk towards the exit planning to leave Satomi to die in the ensuing inferno. He stopped short of the door to turn around to say, "You have about 30 seconds before the whole place. Please try not to die to fast for me." He held up his hand to bid farewell.

Thats when Satomi unlocked all his anger and sorrow, by doing something he thought he'd never have to do. He activated his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. "Amaterasu!" Black flames all of suddenly burst from Hitoshi's hand. He used the gift that was supposed to save this village.

Like everyones first reaction when getting hit by the black flames was to scream. Not only because it was hot, but because it was hotter than the normal flames. However it burned slowly which causes increased pain to a new extent. Hito screamed and fell against the closed door clutching his hand.

Satomi smiled.

[13/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 1:46 pm

He foiled his plans. Now he would get the chance to watch him slowly burn to death. With the little focus he had left he prepared to chakra in his hands. Hitoshi quickly stopped screaming and realized his situation. Taking his tanto he cut half his arm off from the base of his elbow. Before Satomi could process the ballsy move from the Jounin he took and left the room. Damn that son of a bitch! Hit had left his Satomi too die. Once before when they were kids, they were rivals. Now as adults they had become nemesis. Because Satomi did not plan to die today. His arm went flying towards Sato and landed short of a foot away from him. He extinguished the black flames.

He quickly made some handsigns and little flames began to emit from the fingertips of his hands. Sato smashed his hand on the ground saying, " Fire Release: Uchiha Flame Formation!" There was a gigantic explosion of fire power resulting in the creation of a cylindrical barrier enveloping his location. The barrier would be protecting anything contained within and burning whatever comes into contact with the barrier's exterior. Then thats when Satomi saw and felt the explosion.

[14/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 2:45 pm

The blast of the exploding base was an inferno that blew everything back within a 50 meter radius. The Three Jounin at the top of the hill could only see this as the signal they were waiting for. They rushed into the facility as most of the henchmen were fleeing the site. Most of them had died in the ensuing chaos that was the self-destruction. However a large pillar of flames burst into the sky almost about thirty meters into the sky. The three noticed that technique and rushed through the smoking wreckage of the base.

They were almost upon it when the barrier stopped and rescinded back into the ground. Jumping on top of a smoldering debris, they saw what they were looking for. Satomi lay in the a large square center burned off from the blast of the base. In his hand was a slightly burned hand. At first they thought it was his before he said, "Get me back to the village. We've been compromised by Hitoshi. This is his arm. His blood will help heal me before I die of blood loss. They were shocked but quickly ferreted Satomi back to the village.

[15/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 3:06 pm

Satomi stayed awake the entire time he was being brought back to the village on the injury list. He had foiled the attempt on his life and the rest of squad. To him that was a mission complete. However the worse was yet to come. Upon arriving back in the village the medical specialists looked at the raw appendage brought to them by Satomi. Sato explained the importance of the blood speeding his recovery. He had bled on the way there. He was also a Master medical specialist himself and he knew exactly what to do in this situation. He was aware of the delicate properties of the Senju bloodline. They were after all, life long clan rivals.

She followed orders and they began to treat Satomi using the blood cells from Hitoshi. The Medic finally gave Sato anesthesia to finally knock him out so that they could finish the treatment.

The Uchiha awoke some hours later after the surgery was completed. He was aching from his abdomen area which was to be expected. He had just been stabbed. However when he went to look at the wound it was stitched up and patched.

[16/30]

Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 8:22 pm

The medic came back into the room with a firm but positive look on her face. She walked up to his bedside to give him her report. "We stabilized your blood with the DNA given to us by the arm. It had a lot of blood in it and we were able to stop your bleeding and give you more blood to replenish the amount you lost. You were right as well. Your recovery is remarkable. I would tell most people to stay for a few days after an injury like that however you seem ready to go already. How is that possible?"

She was genuinely interested. As the villages medic and as a ninja. "Lets just say, the person who tried to kill me just helped save my life."

"I underestand Master Satomi." She smiled and continued on. "Stay for the night and leave tomorrow just for me can you do that?"

"For you I shall."

So the plan would be that Satomi would leave in the morning.

[17/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 8:38 pm

Satomi awoke in the middle of the nights with cold sweats. He was panting hard but for what reason he knew not. Was it a dream? It was a dream that woke him up. He can remember it so clearly now. He never was able to remember in such vivid lucid details before. There was a man that was floating, he explained to Sato that he was one of the few to achieve a state of being that hadn't been seen in many years. Since the old Gods roamed the earth terrorizing it.

That he would usher in a new age of the Gods. To instead of being destroyers. He would be a God of Creation. Bring order where others would wish chaos. Where there is destruction he would bring creation.

What type of madness was this? Why would he have a dream so vivid of a man he had never met.
He didn't even look like a man. More different than human.

Satomi would put this news to rest and go to sleep again. He was feeling weird, not bad weird but weird weird.

[18/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 10:25 pm

Satomi awoke this time late in the evening. The Senju DNA was remarkable, he hadn't so revitalized in forever. Not even soldier pills could make him feel this good after getting stabbed. The memory of the previous days events came rushing back. The betrayal of a lifetime. Hitoshi had tried to kill him by leaving him to bleed to death in a exploding base. All of it to kill the higher ranking members of the Mist village so that he could stage his coup. And he escaped.

It caused Satomi so much anger that he woke up and flashed his eyes open. There was a difference in his eyes. He had felt in his anger that he unintentionally activated his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. But no something was different. He got up and walked towards the bathroom of his medical room. Upon entering he yawned and took a look at the mirror.

The majestic tomoe of his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan was gone. In its stead was a dark ripples as if a drop of water in a bottomless lake. He had evolved.

[19/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 10:32 pm

The Rinnegan. He was told the myth and legends of those who had had it before as the one only Old God he at met in Konoha. The Lord Hokage was right, in entrusting his daughters eyes to him, he had finally been able to unlock the fabled power of the Uchiha. But something must've been a trigger. The Senju blood. So that dream with him and the old man wasn't a dream at all. It was the Sage of the Six Paths! There was no destiny for him or no such thing. Satomi was creator the reality he saw in his dream because that was what he wanted. Peace. The God of Creation's deepest desire.

He was now on par with the old Gods. But now he had more work to do. He could remember some of the words from his teachings of the Uchiha history from Konoha itself. A first-hand experience when their Hokage became a Rinne-Sharingan user. Now he would have to train this power, in secret. If anyone were to ever find out. He was sure to be hunted.

[20/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 11:32 pm

There was few he could trust with this knowledge. Illya. She would train him appropriately like she had when he came back from Konoha doused in the power of the Enternal Mangekyo Sharingan. The Uchiha left the Hopsital unsure how to deactivate his Rinnegan eyes. However as he rushed to the Mizukage he had a sudden change of heart. I must take this journey alone.

He must not involve the Mizukage. Satomi was sure that if the Elders were to learn just yet Grim, the leader of the council of Elders would try his hand again. Seeing that he was right all along to kill him. This type of information was sensitive, of course she would need to know. First he needed to get a break on his powers. He remembered some of the teachings he read from the tablet of the Uchiha.

[21/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 11:57 pm

None of which showed him the true power of the Rinnegan. However he recalled his strange dream, that dream turned out to be a vision from another plane. When he unlocked the Rinnegan in his sleep that must've allowed the Sage to speak to him. He remembered what he said now, "Possessing the Rinnegan grants the user a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique: control over attractive and repulsive forces with the Deva Path; the ability to mechanise one's body with the Asura Path; soul extraction through the Human Path; the menagerie of summons available to the Animal Path; chakra absorption through the Preta Path; and access to the King of Hell through the Naraka Path.

These abilities can be distributed to the Six Paths of Pain — six bodies embedded with black receivers, which the user can control remotely. A seventh ability, the Outer Path, is said to allow the user to preside over life and death, granting the ability to revive the dead.

The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, as well as manifest chakra chains to bind the tailed beasts. The dōjutsu also grants the user a shared field of vision with the Six Paths of Pain, the King of Hell, and the Animal Path's summons, all of which possess copies of the Rinnegan. You are now the Outer Path."

[22/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 12:27 am

So Satomi went to his house and gathered a few things before heading out to the islands to train in peace. The entire time the Rinnegan was activated and it hadn't drained an ounce of chakra from him. This feeling was amazing. He had initially thought that the power of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan was immense but this threshold he felt no end to his power. He arrived on a deserted island away from prying eyes. "Alright he said I was the Outer Path. So I have a few powers unlike any ever seen before in Kiri. Lets try it out."

He clapped his hands together and hit the ground saying, "Summoning Jutsu!" Boom! A large explosion rocketed the area and the sea bustled itself as large summon showed itself on shore. The chakra was large but not to much for him to handle. However he to was flabbergasted by the vast size and strangeness of the summon. He was massive and strong and his to command.

[24/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 1:22 am

Chakra receivers appeared from within his cloak in both hands. It looks like he was able to create these receivers at will with no restraint. He seemed to be able to also transmit his chakra into the receivers. He looked up at the titan of a Summon and started to throw chakra receivers into every bit of the Demonic Statue. Just in case the beast did not know who was boss now. It did not say anything but it was older than any of the Elder Summons. It might've been here during the beginning of all things. There was so much to learn as the leader of the New Gods.

But it was only him to usher in this new age. He had learn all the paths to do so but getting the first path learned was the firs objective. Now the other ability that made this eye worthwhile as the Outer Path. Satomi held out his hands and pointed to the empty open air. Concentrating his chakra into his palm, ever so gently. The head of a dragon popped out, but just a figure head. Then all of a sudden the rest of the chain began pouring out of his hands and soon many more. These chains glowed with an awesome cursed seal energy. These Demonic Chains could quell the bijuu. Meaning he could quell almost anyone on earth.

[25/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 1:59 am

So Satomi trained the legendary powers there on the beach, there was only so much he could do as the Outer Path of Pain. But he could put his powers to the test. He knew where he could find another battle. By now Hitoshi was labeled a Missing Ninja and was to be killed on sight. As was ordered by Satomi himself. He would personally take this mission to receive his revenge. There was one final ability that granted him far more prowess over his peers and why he would be seen as one of the New Gods now.

-----------

A few weeks later....

The Kirisame were able to finally track down Hitoshi and ridiculous crew. They weren't worth defeating after finding out their true numbers. They only numbered in the thirties. The information on the grand size of the rebellion was fabricated by the Senju initially as well. To make the village take them serious enough to send their best. It almost worked. If it wasn't for Satomi. Now the Uchiha had tracked him down.

[26/30]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods Empty

Back to top Go down

Conjuring the New Gods
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings :: The Elemental Countries :: Land of Water :: Islands-
Jump to: