Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Conjuring the New Gods - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Conjuring the New Gods - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Conjuring the New Gods - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Conjuring the New Gods - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Conjuring the New Gods - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Conjuring the New Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Conjuring the New Gods - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Conjuring the New Gods - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Conjuring the New Gods - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Conjuring the New Gods - Page 2 Vote_lcapConjuring the New Gods - Page 2 Voting_barConjuring the New Gods - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Shin
Conjuring the New Gods - Page 2 Vote_lcapConjuring the New Gods - Page 2 Voting_barConjuring the New Gods - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Conjuring the New Gods

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-2
Clan: Uchiha

Conjuring the New Gods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 2:06 am

Hitoshi had been moving drugs and other illegal items into the Mist. It seems his last mission wasn't as much as it traumatized him and he changed. It was more along the lines that he was recruited by them during this mission probably with the promise of a more power. Power he so desperately needed to surpass Satomi. But now due to his meddling. No natural ninja could ever hope to keep up with him now. He had evolved into a God of Shinobi. Opting to take this mission himself. Satomi found and followed him on his way to another village.

They were keeping operations hush hush however one night Satomi found Hitoshi was armed only with two guards. Usually he had about 5. Not enough to stop Satomi, but he wanted no distractions. Hitoshi needed to die. On the first attempt or else he'd disappear forever.

[27/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 2:27 am

It was time for Satomi to get his revenge. He jumped from his position inside of a tree and jumped in front of three ninja. Undoubtedly Satomi had changed for better, unlike the surprise it was for Hitoshi to find his childhood friend...still alive. It was midday and they were alone on a rode for miles. Nobody here to save him for when he would eventually cried for help. Hitoshi and his gang were cloaked in capes and a hat covering there face while in public.

But he raised his head and he was visibly shaken. There was no way that the man he had stabbed and left to die in that inferno had survived such a blast. The guards were confused and couldn't understand Hitoshi's unyielding. The man before them didn't seem scary...except..his eyes.

"Hello Hito. I've come for you." Chakra receivers dropped from Sato's sleeves and into is hands.

[28/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 2:36 am

"How did you survive?" Hitoshi asked realizing the dire situation he was in. He started to take a step backward.

"You fool. You'd have to do better than that to get rid of me Hito," Satomi jibed back.

"Allow me to rectify that mistake." Hitoshi warned pulling out his tanto sword and his guards proceeded to do the same.

"You misunderstand Hito. That's why I am here. To fix a mistake."

Sato threw his hand out and three chains with dragon heads shot out of his palm. They were blinding fast and easily bit into the the necks of all three ninja within a ten meter radius. They didn't stand a chance. The chains restricted their chakra and they suddenly found themselves strangely vulnerable.
It mattered not to Sato. They were not his target. He walked forward throwing both chakra receivers into the head of guards. Killing them instantly.

Leaving Hito alone with Sato for moment before the Uchiha ascended on him. "You spent all your days trying to beat me. Now look what you've done. I've defeated you...because of you."

[29/30]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 2:47 am

"CURSE YOU SATOMI! You will die soon enough! Even if I'm not around to see it." Hito was getting out the last visages of his bravado as his powerlessness was starting to become even more evident. Sato got within a few feet of him before stopping and looking at his solemn face. He was a man desperate to matter, but he was selfish with his ambitions. They caused nothing but fear, chaos, and betrayal.

"No worries Hito. You will be watching my back to make sure that does not happen." Hito managed scrounged up a confuse look. Not expecting to hear that reply.

Before he had a chance to reply Sato summoned another chakra receivers and began to impale into ever vital point in the mans body. Slowly doing it as to cause him as much pain as possible. Before stopping short of the mans head. Looking into his eyes he was to weak to even give a true threat anymore. Opting to whimper as Sato stuck his receiver into his head.

For a second. He died. Then the Rinnegan eyes began to show in Hitoshi's eyes. The body began to walk towards Satomi. The Uchiha dropped the chains and allowed the body to walk towards him. It stopped then dropped to its knees in obedience. "Hitoshi, your meddling and your evil ways will bring a new age. As one of my first Paths of Pain."

The final power of the Outer Path controlling the bodys with his chakra receivers. In order to make the Six Paths of Pain. One down.

[30/30]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conjuring the New Gods   Conjuring the New Gods - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conjuring the New Gods
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings :: The Elemental Countries :: Land of Water :: Islands-
Jump to: