Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] Vote_lcapVisiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] Voting_barVisiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] Vote_lcapVisiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] Voting_barVisiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Ōtsutsuki

Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]   Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 8:17 pm

Mission:

It was time to take on yet another mission, though this one proved to be far more interesting than any he had taken on before. He would be travelling to another village to meet some of their shinobi and to gather any information that he deemed useful to Takigakure. He was going on this mission in the guise of delivering an important package to a trade envoy there. He was to deliver this package, which consisted of some items and foods that were region specific to the rain forests of Takigakure. He was being sent to Konohagakure for this mission and given their reputation he actually found himself to be somewhat looking forward to seeing the 'Strongest Village'. He had been travelling for quite some time now, but he finally made it into the village. While he was here, he was allowed to train and act naturally, in hopes that it would aid him in gathering information. He had been training a little as he made his way into the village, using his Atomic eye to aid him in learning a medical based jutsu he had created. He deactivated the eye and looked around at the bustling village streets. This was one of the Five Great Villages?

1/5 [Atom Release: Rapid Healing]
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Clan: Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]   Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 11:07 pm

Kyo of the Hyuga clan; a name that from since birth he had been proud of. He had also felt proud that he had completed today's training early enough to go home and take a shower and changed his clothes and take a little breather from his routine. He should go and give Miko her flowers; after all it was her birthday. He could just occupy her with a clone in the meantime but why bother? She was still at work in the flower shop and would be busy until later SK she could wait. He sat on top of a building whose corners were rounded, with a roof that had a matching shape. The village was alive today and everyone went about their business with th exception of one person who looked as if they were lost. Kyo sat on the roof and took out a pack of cigarettes, took out his lighter, lit the cigarette and started smoking. His pearl like gaze fixed on the lost one. He thought he will observe him for a bit before he would have to encounter him face to face.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]   Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 10:27 pm

Eio continued to walk around the village. He saw the great kage mountain with the stone face of the blind uchiha carved in it. He saw the tallest building in the distance, the building he assumed was the kage tower. He made his way through the bustling streets until he came across a place that was rather universal regardless of village it seems. A training ground. It was spotted with a few large trees and a few boulders and a stream that ran though on one side. All in all, it looked like a good place to take a short training break. He continued to work on his jutsu, focusing on manipulating the atoms in his cells to speed the regeneration that all people had somewhat. His goal was to make what normally took days or weeks, take a matter of minutes. He could feel that he was almost ready to test this jutsu practically, but it wasn't quite time yet. He could see the atoms that made up his cells and the way that they fired off to make the cells function. He just needed to exercise control there.

2/5
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]   Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 9:02 pm

So it happened that Kyo was done lurking around. It was the nature of shinobi to do so but enough was enough. He had never seen the boy before and was still curious about what was his business here. He did not see him as a threat and decided he would not use his Byakugan unless it was called upon to do so and usually that was at the right time.

The Hyuuga had nothing on him equipment wise other than his special wakizashi Shinso that was tucked into the sash in his waist under his outer garment. Kyo wore the traditional robes of the Hyuga clan which consist of a loose fitting kimono that is held closed with a simple sash under his ash grey waist length haori. Such clothing were ideal for movement if need be. Upon his back was the Hyuga clan emblazoned proudly. His pearl like eyes gazed at this boy inquisitively but with an impassive face.

"Are you lost? Do you know where you are exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]   Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 12:07 pm

Eio continued to work on manipulating his cells on an atomic level to go through a rapid regeneration process. It was just theory at the moment as he wasn't confident enough to actually harm himself to test the limits of his healing. He was so focused in fact, that he almost missed the boy approaching him. Him lost? hah.

"No, I am merely exploring. why do you ask?"

He did his best to sound less like an asshole. He did promise Genji after all. Looking at the boy that had approached him, he noticed his eyes first, pearly and pure. An interesting mutation, but one that was fairly well known to the Land of Fire, specifically belonging to the hyuuga clan. So, another clan, a well known one at that. this woupd make for an interesting trip after all.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]   Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 11:26 pm

"You look pretty lost. I was following you. To be blunt I don't trust outsiders. But you say you simply came to explore, where are your travelling documents?" Said Kyo as he stretched out his hand to receive whatever tell tale documents this boy had on him.

Tourism was not a way ninja villages brought in revenue. He was an explorer? Kyo had his doubts. He had to know what was the boy's business in Konoha. If there was any kind of discrepancies in his story, the Hyuga would be forced to do what he does best and that is to let anyone know Konoha is not to be trifled with. However, if no hostility is shown, then Kyo would handle the matter in a different way.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]   Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 10:00 am

Eio narrowed his eyes at the boy. Sure, he was doing his civic duty assuming he was a Shinobi, but these documents were classified in regards to his mission. Flashing his passport that was stamped by the gate guards, he would then put it away. "As for my purpose here, it is none of your concern. All you need to know, is that at the current moment, I do not pose a threat to your village." Sure, this could he xonstrued as rudeness, but he didn't care. Looking back at his hand, watching as he was finally able to destroy dead cells and create identical, regenerated cells, he knew he was almost ready to begin truly testing his skills. "Who are you anyways?" He would ask the presumed hyuuga boy. It wouldn't hurt to learn a bit about a potential opponent, in case this confrontation didn't stay as partially amicable as it currently was.

4/5
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]   Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 12:31 pm

"At this current moment you don't pose a threat to this village." Muttered Kyo as he eyed the one that stood before him. He was not mocking him but was merely thinking aloud as it were. The boy did have the gate pass stamp and he did not intimidate the Hyuga at all. Kyo thought maybe he should give him a second chance.

"Let's start over." Said Kyo with a genuine smile. "Sorry for my rudeness earlier. Its just instinct to be slightly aggressive towards suspicious people. My name is Kyo of the Hyuga clan." He said offering his hand in a friendly handshake.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]   Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 10:57 am

Eio listened to this odd boy muttering to himself, he didn't have time for this. He was in the midst of a breakthrough! The boy, Kyo, seemed to want to offer good will, as he held his hand for the traditional shaking of hands that would signify a decent relationship, or at least an amicable one, between the two hand shakers. This was no big deal to Eio, so he shook his hand swiftly and then pulled away. He needed to test this jutsu while it was still fresh in his mind. Pulling out a kunai, he would cut his own palm slightly before activating the jutsu. The cut would almost immediately heal up, good. So it seems that it is working. It was at that moment, that Eio realized he never introduced himself to this Kyo. "The name is Eio of the Aijin clan in Takigakure. A pleasure, i'm sure." He then went back to examining his hand, though he kept tabs on what the Hyuuga was doing, he wouldn't want his guard to be down.

5/5 [Claiming it]
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]   Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:32 am

"Hmmmm. What an interesting ability you have there." Muttered Kyo casually as he first noticed the healing process of this boy being highly accelerated. Was this medical ninjutsu but he took a mental note of it. Kyo smiled at Eio of the Aijin clan a bit as he looked at him and couldn't help but ask, "what about cuts inflicted in battle? I'm pretty sure you would like to see the fullest extend of that amazing jutsu. How about..." Said Kyo as he paused a second to draw his wakizashi blade. "I try out Shinso on you? I promise I won't aim for vital organs or major blood vessels unless you want me to."

Kyo was still smiling as he looked at Eio casually while he has the wakizashi in his hand. Eio shouldnt really refuse. Either way, he has made a propsition and he wanted to see what the Aijin was truly capable of.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]   Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 7:25 pm

Eio looked at the Hyuuga, he seemed eager to test his might out against a foreign shinobi. It was a common interest among the ranks of any village, to see how they rated against ninja form afar. Eio didn't hold this particular interest, but he would be lying if he said that he didn't want to test his new jutsu in actual combat, so he merely nodded and walked back a few meters. Turning around, he would enter a lax fighting pose. "I don't have a blade of my own, but I will see how I can fare against yours with only my hands." He wouldn't be the one to make the first move, but he would surely be ready to defend or counter should the need arise. He had already started circulating his chakra through his body in preparation. He had a few jutsu he could use defensively, and a few that would be good for a supplementary offense, but in the end, it all depended on how his opponent decided to play this little spar.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]   Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 11:59 pm

The Hyuga activated his Byakugan; it was a coveted tool that he had grown quite fond of. The vision of the Byakugan would be able to see most things before him and that was true. He could see Eio's chakra circulatory system as clear as he could see the training dummies nearby. His opponent's chakra points were so inviting and vulnerable to him. But no, first he would test Eio's speed. He wished to injure him not out of hate; there was no hate in Kyo and not even dislike. But rather a primal need to test such a wonderful ability.

Kyo pointed Shinso, his wakizashi at Eio casually. His digits wrapped around the blade's handle firmly. He was a mere ten meters grom Eio. Suddenly, the blade turned white as it gathered energy and shot forth in a straight line like a bullet in an attempt to impale Eio.

Weapon used:
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]   Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 10:37 pm

Eio watched as the veins beside the Hyuuga's eyes bulged, signifying what Eio could only assume was his Kekkei Genkai. From what he knew it gave them enhanced vision, being able to see chakra to the most finite degree.He would need to keep a close eye on this dojutsu as it could become troublesome to deal with in the future. Back to the present, Eio noticed the boy point his blade at him and then it extended. This was rather surprising, but nothing he wasn't equipped to handle. The blade was fast, but not too fast that he wasn't able to react. He would raise a hand and channel his chakra through it to create a slight coating on his palm and then position it between his body and the blade. The moment the point of the blade came into contact with his palm, it's velocity was reversed, sending it flying the opposite direction, instantaneously, at it's original speed. This would surely catch his opponent off guard. He wasn't going to make it easy to attack and hurt him. While he could now heal almost any damage done to him, it still hurt dammit!

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]   Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 2:05 pm

Well well; there was more than what meets the eye when it came to this boy. Not only healing but he had another ability to mirror force his Shinso back towards Kyo. The blade of course did not overwhelm Kyo as he simply pivoted around the blade as it whizzed past him behind his back and he retracted the blade to its original size. He still had the hilt of Shinso in his hand and decided to tuck the blade back within the folds of his robe. To Kyo, it made little sense to use normal jutsu on the boy. He did take note of the fact that the blade did hit his opponent and no doubt he had healed himself. No matter; Kyo was intent on bringing the fight to him.

So, Kyo took the Gentle Fist fighting stance. The Hyuga were also masters in close quarters combat. Let's see how his opponent deals with this style of fighting. He rushed forward and when he was three feet away from the boy, he lashed out with the heel of both of his palms striking the Eio's torso.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: None

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]   Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 9:28 am

Eio was hardly able to keep up with his opponent's speed, and while he could slow him down easy enough, he decided to allow the hit. FLinching slightly when being struck in the chest, he would then Send his rapid regeneration into action. As opposed to how most jutsu simply repair damaged tissues or cells, his technique discards and replaces them. Which in some senses, makes it superior to most medical techniques. But, after just a second, he was as good as new. This Hyuuga was full of surprises, which was both bad and good at the same time.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]   Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 11:21 am

He has already regained his composure? He's supposed to be stunned. Hmmm a superior healing ability indeed. Let's try something else.

Very strange though that Eio did not proceed with a counter attack of his own which gave the Hyuga the green light as it were to proceed with the attack. He wondered as he drew even closer to Eio, what his body's reaction will be with successive blows from the Gentle Fist fighting style.

Kyo was not too far away from Eio; four feet to be exact. Apart from Eio's face no longer being distorted from the paralysis effect, due no doubt to some sort of inner healing, Kyo could see no difference. As such his digits; namely his index and middle fingers were elongated. Kyo struck out with four consecutive, brutal and swift strikes. Leaving the other four in case of his counter.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]   Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 2:29 pm

After seemingly surprising the Hyuuga with his healing capabilities, it would seem that he had wanted to attack Eio with something more akin to how he had heard that the Hyuuga preferred to strike. It was told only through word of mouth, that the hyuuga were highly proficient in the use of extremely precise strikes that they carry our with pin point accuracy. Obviously, using ones fingertips to hit small points was testament to this fact. But, he allowed the strike to hit. He wanted to test his limits, and he was sure that he would be able to get to a nearby hospital should this prove too much for him. Hit with four shots to his tenketsu, he immediately sent his chakra there to heal, though it took longer, as he actually had to heal his way to his tenketsu. Though it took longer, he could feel that it was slowly working, albeit he would have a hard time healing much more than this at his current level of this technique. That just meant he would need to improve himself more before he was confident in this level.

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]   Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 10:36 pm

Something was not right. No because usually when an opponent was struck with the Gentle fist fighting style, he would be unable to do anything much. But looking at his tenketsu with his Byakugan, Kyo could plainly see that this boy not only had the ability to heal his flesh and bone but his chakra network as well? In some primal need for a challenge, Kyo decided that he was not going to capture him and of course get such DNA for himself right there and then but if he continued this sparring session, he would be able to learn more about this bloodline.

Kyo did not care if this boy was clearly going to be a great threat to the Hyuga clan in the future. In his mind, when the time came when Eio was truly ready, the Hyuga will also be ready and more powerful than hopefully what Eio would become. People like Eio may be underestimated but with this ability, Kyo hoped the boy would take a path of goodness. If not, then Konoha could fall.

With that sentiment, Kyo continued the attack and wanted to push this healing ability of his against the Gentle Fist. Which was a jutsu that ignored an opponent's endurance and attack internally.

Let's see how his body deals with this

Kyo lunged forward, his Byakugan flaring, his veins that fuel it with chakra pulsating; yet as always his movements were graceful. He struck Eio's body a total of eight times closing off eight of his tenkets hopefully permanently. Now he would be forced to waste chakra.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]   Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 9:39 am

Eio was still in the process of healing the last strike when he was struck again. This time it was a total of eight times with each strike feeling more akin to being pierced with a blade than tapped by a pair of fingers. It would take him a considerable amount of time to heal from the last attack, and this one would take even more time on top of that, so he was forced to concede the match. Raising his hand slowly, "You are skilled Hyuuga. It would take me much too long to heal the damage I have been dealt, so I just need to iprove my ability. And next time we meet, I will be much more proficient and maybe we can have an actual spar." He had a few Ideas swarming around in his head that would make for promising jutsu should he be able to make them happen, though his master plan was still on hold until he reached a proper level of strength. As he was he wouldn't be able to take on gods, but one day, he would be able to crush all who got in his way.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]   Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 11:00 pm

Kyo straightened himself and had his Byakugan deactivated and took a deep breath and exhaled. The boy was right the damage had been done. But he could already see he would recover far faster than anyone he had ever seen. To heal your chakra circulatory network; even the slightest of abilities was indeed a threat to Kyo. The look in Eio's eyes told him that there would come a time when even Kyo could fall at his feet. Just the prospect of having a severe challenge coming at him one day made Kyo not continue with the attack. He truly wanted to see where the winds of fate would blow Eio.

"Something tells me Eio, the next time we meet you are going to force me to fight for my life. I truly am looking forward to it." Replied Kyo as he turned to walk away. "Just know this one thing: if you stand before me, you must be willing to die yourself. If you're willing to do that then I welcome such a day." Said Kyo turning back to talk to Eio; a lot more calm than he thought he would have said it.

But he knew why he was so calm. There was no malice or enmity between Eio and him in his eyes. Without the exchange of words, Eio had spoken to Kyo and made him be very aware of the kind of shinobi he was. Kyo turned and walked away, casually raising his right arm in farewell as he did. Forever remembering Eio of the Aijin clan.

[Exit.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]   Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1] Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting Konoha [Mission Pt. 1]
Page 1 of 1