Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
I Don't Need A Lecture;; Akira Mission. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
I Don't Need A Lecture;; Akira Mission. EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
I Don't Need A Lecture;; Akira Mission. EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
I Don't Need A Lecture;; Akira Mission. EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
I Don't Need A Lecture;; Akira Mission. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
I Don't Need A Lecture;; Akira Mission. EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
I Don't Need A Lecture;; Akira Mission. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
I Don't Need A Lecture;; Akira Mission. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
I Don't Need A Lecture;; Akira Mission. EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
I Don't Need A Lecture;; Akira Mission. Vote_lcapI Don't Need A Lecture;; Akira Mission. Voting_barI Don't Need A Lecture;; Akira Mission. Vote_rcap 
Shin
I Don't Need A Lecture;; Akira Mission. Vote_lcapI Don't Need A Lecture;; Akira Mission. Voting_barI Don't Need A Lecture;; Akira Mission. Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

I Don't Need A Lecture;; Akira Mission.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WindKitten
Genin
Genin
WindKitten

Ninja I.D,
Tier: D
Clan: Uchiha

I Don't Need A Lecture;; Akira Mission. Empty
PostSubject: I Don't Need A Lecture;; Akira Mission.   I Don't Need A Lecture;; Akira Mission. EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 2:32 am

mission details:

Now this one was just unnecessary! As the young Uchiha headed towards her next mission for the day, she complained internally about how horrid it was to send someone like her on this mission. An instructor from outside of the village was coming to educate the other academy teacher's about what needed added to the curriculum. Being his bodyguard? Wouldn't have been a bad deal, but instead, she was supposed to make the hospitality. Akira was not a socialite her captain knew this, yet she had been assigned this mission and even if reaching the deal to put the man up in a very nice hotel had gone well, Akira was not happy about this mission.

Luckily since the mission just detailed getting his accommodations and food, making his stay comfy, the girl was hoping to get by via making sure he stayed fed correctly. Thus, at the moment she was in the kitchen of the hotel room, making a simple stir fry while she waited for the man to arrive and check in as per a letter she sent. "I take it you're the Ninja caring for me while I'm here?" at the voice she turned and nodded slightly at the man who was throwing his suitcase on the bed and tossing his jacket on the floor, a slob! Anyway, the female didn't much bother speaking to him, simply setting his food down on the table and motioning towards it with her hand. Every day she would cook for him without saying much and clear the room, very happy when he finally gave his lecture and left. That was a mission she didn't want to repeat.
Back to top Go down

I Don't Need A Lecture;; Akira Mission.
Page 1 of 1