Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. Vote_lcapCat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. Voting_barCat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. Vote_rcap 
Shin
Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. Vote_lcapCat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. Voting_barCat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WindKitten
Genin
Genin
WindKitten

Ninja I.D,
Tier: D
Clan: Uchiha

Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission.   Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 2:52 am

Mission Details:

This would be somewhat interesting, once more she was being assigned to work with others. Akira was actually somewhat interested in her partner for this mission, to be honest, from the little she had been told for ease of finding each other, this was an older more experienced Ninja who wouldn't just get in her way. On average? The girl was used to working with Genin who were too nosy, inexperienced, rash or just generally meek, to suit her tastes, Akira was happy to be set working with a Jounin!

Of course, she was starting to lust for things not as domestic, but she could take something small like finding a cat for someone, so long as she was still getting experience from it. Every mission she partook in? Was another chance to change her current fate as the only Ninja Uchiha she knew of who hadn't awoken their Sharingan yet! So she was eager to start, pacing back and forth outside of the house where they were supposed to meet up so they could meet the client and find out exactly which feline the child was after. Akira was a bit early, but anyone who didn't arrive early was increasingly late today in her eyes, as she was eager to work with a higher ranked Ninja.
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,
Tier: A-2/D-3
Clan: Nishizaka/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission.   Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 10:54 pm

Yori seemed to jump down from nowhere, as most Jounin did. Her sky blue eyes landed on the small girl, tinted in confusion but otherwise unconcerned. Was this the client? She found it odd that she'd been given a special mission, one that wasn't really explained to her before hand other than it "would be good for her" or something. Peculiar, but nothing to get ruffled about. "Hello," she offered with a friendly raise of the hand.

The girl really was very small. Almost a foot smaller than herself, and she'd always been teased for being the small one at five feet full grown. This kid was kinda adorable, like a doll. Surely this was the client. Yori puzzled over how helping a small child with anything would be good for her where she was now. As a genin, she and her team had done plenty low level missions for kids. This took her back to those days. Maybe that was the point? They thought she needed to re-center and remember how far she'd come since then? It seemed strange for that to be the case, especially when nothing of the sort had been mentioned in her evaluations. Besides, she was the most centered ninja she knew. Either way, there were things to be done here. "What can I help you with?"
Back to top Go down
WindKitten
Genin
Genin
WindKitten

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission.   Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 11:17 pm

Class Jounin entry, that was one check in favor of this stranger even though Akira had no real reason to favor anyone she would likely only be working with one time, it was nice taking note of people. The young very doll-like Uchiha stayed silent, motionless as if she was actually a marionette with no one pulling the strings a mere model or puppet instead of a human. Prior to taking any action, before speaking, before she even blinked the girl processed the current state of things; Her mission partner had underestimated her, assumed her to be the client. Was it really that easy to mistake her for a child citizen when she didn't her forehead protector? She had not placed it only as an experiment, but she guessed that this was more successful than she really wanted. Akira reached into her long sleeve and pulled her forehead protector from it, trying the object around her neck since it was really sized to be worn around the head of larger people.

"I'm also assigned to this mission, we have to go meet the client inside." even as she darted forward, turned around and pointed to the door while speaking softly? Akira was still evaluating her partner, wondering how the girl would react to what had just taken place. Would the other girl believe she was a Ninja, would she think that she graduated early or that she was just a recently made Genin? Most of all Akira wondered if her jounin companion would take a lesson about not judging someone based on their appearance before the other girl could do so against an enemy and end up hurt for it.
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission.   Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 4:18 am

The girl stayed quiet for so long, Yori actually became concerned it was a very lifelike doll, and that her mission was going to be far creepier than she'd ever imagined. Was she here to help the maker with a possessed doll problem? If so, the jounin was heavily considering quitting a mission for the very first time. Demonic possession of a horrifyingly realistic doll was way beyond the natural order of things she was willing to mess with, but thankfully the girl moved to put on her headband and spoke. Just a teeny tiny genin. Not the client. Her brows raised in very slightly in surprise, but soon melted into an easy smile. Is this what I looked like when I graduated early? Yori asked herself, amused with the thought before passed over it in favor of more pressing matters.

"I see. Forgive me," Yori said with a small bow, looking toward the door of the otherwise completely normal looking home. So, not a possessed doll. Whew. While that was a relief, Yori was growing more interesting in just what her purpose was for being here. "And what is this mission?" the currently short haired young woman wanted to know, going forward and knocking on the door.

Immediately the door swung open, revealing an excited blond child, bouncing excitedly on their toes. "Are you here for my super important mission?!" the child wanted to know, and right now!
Back to top Go down
WindKitten
Genin
Genin
WindKitten

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission.   Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:27 pm

Yori was not the only one who often found Akira's marionette-like appearance to be subtly unsettling, there had been several other's already, but still, to this current time no one had actually spoken the question or made a comment about it. The easy smile given in relief when the Jounin found out she was just a Genin wasn't really returned, she had a 'passive' smile but she didn't really seem to get the idea that a smile normally was given one's own grin in return. She just was very objective driven and lacked people skills, a sharp contrast to the Genin that normally jumped all over Jounin when they got to meet them, she seemed to be treating things normally.

In response to the hyper child now bouncing up and down in front of them, Akira nodded subtly the motion barely being noticeable if not for the 'exaggerated' motion her long and thick wavy locks made when she moved her head even the slightest bit. "So You Are Here To Bring My Kitty To Me!" the child seemed to be very hyper, and based on appearance was near Akira's age thought in actuality clearly the Genin was actually significantly older. "I'll Be Waiting Right Here I Can't Wait Until You Bring Me Home A Sweet Little Kitten!" normally this mission would have annoyed the Uchiha but considering she was getting to work with an older more experienced and more efficient Jounin, she didn't mind the menial mission.
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission.   Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 6:24 pm

Yori's face went completely blank, a shadow growing over it. This lasted only seconds before her brow twitched and her lips parted into a smile of disbelief. "Kitten," she repeated, breathing the word as if it was also letting every bit of air out of her. After a stiff nod, the older girl turned and leapt from sight, up onto a nearby roof where her genin partner could join her.

The jounin stared into oblivion for a moment, the same expression cemented to her face as if it'd be stuck there forever. What was life? Was this real? Exactly what did they hope she'd learn from this mission

"Heh....heheheh....this isn't anything dangerous or covert..." she mumbled to herself, not meaning to voice it aloud. The meaning was completely lost on her. "Hehe...catch a cat for a child...I can out run them..." she continued in a wobbly tone of disbelief, looking back to the small genin. Perhaps her real mission was to chaperone or guard this girl for some reason? If that was the case, she'd have received more information about this...right? Other than being quite small, she didn't look special to be a target by anyone dangerous.

So what the hell?
Back to top Go down
WindKitten
Genin
Genin
WindKitten

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission.   Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:51 am

Akira leaped onto the building, managing to get a foot or two in front of Yori, the girls long hair flowing out behind and slightly above her due to the leap. With the current angle and conditions keeping the dollish girl's hair out of the way? The Jounin would now have a clear line of vision to the Uchiha Crest sewn into the back of her dress, but only for a few moments as her hair fell to cover it shortly after. "Shouldn't be too hard, I'll try to corner it myself so you don't have to waste your skills." after-all this mission was slightly above a Jounin even if she had been looking forward to working with one, she doubted the other girl wanted to waste time like this.

What happened next as the little Genin hunted the cat, may have added to Yori's belief that maybe somehow Akira was the focus of the mission instead of the client. Normally? The Uchiha had an easy time with things like this, their perception was so high thanks to natural perceptiveness and Sharingan that it pretty much covered for any skills they didn't have! Catching this cat should have been beyond easy for the Genin but clearly, she was having issue's with it, even managing to face plant on one attempt to catch it, quite unusual for someone of her bloodline. Once more, she landed on her face and the cat went speeding away from the young girl down another ally way, it was amazing the kid hadn't scraped her knee's or anything yet.
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission.   Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 1:13 am

The jounin was momentarily distracted by the little girl's gorgeous hair! So long and pretty. Why, with some of her hand-made haircare products, this hair could be magnificent. Stunning! She wanted to reach out and touch it, and might have if her eyes hadn't been drawn to a particular red and white design. An Uchiha, hm? Interesting...

Yori followed the girl around, watching but not helping...yet. Perhaps she had some light prejudices going on, because she'd certainly expected more from this Uchiha girl. As soon as she'd seen the fan emblem, she'd been sure her mission was an error, because what could she learn from just a few minutes of watching a kid catch a cat? But now...watching the kid fail repeatedly... Maybe she was dispatched to tutor her? Protect her from herself? Allow her the extra time on the mission without a threat on her life? Uchiha were often targets because of those eyes. Eyes this one hadn't tried to use yet.

As the doll-like girl face planted, Yori jumped down from the rooftop nearby to offer her a hand. "You picked a pretty damn crafty target. He might be a ninja cat," Yori spoke thoughtfully, perhaps telling a white lie but being sincere in her intentions. "A lot of these cats have experience outrunning genin. So how do you want to go about this, Uchiha?" she asked, admittedly not knowing the girl's first name. "Should we find a less experienced target, or should we play dirty?"
Back to top Go down
WindKitten
Genin
Genin
WindKitten

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission.   Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 5:56 pm

While most of her family seemed to prefer short or tied up hairstyles? Akira herself had grown it out, but she was just starting out as a Ninja she had not yet experienced someone taking her captive by the hair, yet, it would be beyond easy for an enemy to do considering it's length and her preference for close range combat at the moment. Well, she had only begun her experience as a Ninja, she would learn one day. Especially with the eyes of an Uchiha belonging to her, she'd eventually learn.

Akira glanced to her mission partner as the Jounin finally decided to fully speak up once more, realizing she must look ridiculous with dirt smudging her otherwise porcelain perfect flesh, and she may have a few tears to fix on her dress tonight. "This one is the friendliest stray's I've noted around the village recently, it's young as well, making it the best choice for delivery to the client." it just wasn't too friendly when someone clearly was trying to capture it instead of trying to cuddle or play with it, unknowing that it was going to soon have a cuddle companion for the rest of its life. "Playing dirty is the option, many of the other cats around the immediate area from my prior observations would be likely to eventually scratch or bite the child." this one just fled when it was upset like it was doing now, it never attempted aggressive snapbacks, making it the best choice to give to a child young as their client.
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission.   Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 9:31 pm

"Very nice assessment," complimented the jounin with a smile. "Not many think of that...which is probably why this mission never tires out." Thinking for a moment, she considered exactly what dirty tactics they could use. She tapped her chin, eyes distant. It had gone down the alley ahead, which meant it was heading east. Pulling up a mental map, she searched for a good place to set a trap.

"So...a trap would probably work best," the Nishizaka mused. "If we chase the cat into the alley behind the dumpling shop, that should mask my smell. I can lay a snag there, and you should be able to jump in and get it. Does that sound agreeable?" Yori asked, mentally plotting her own course there from the rooftops so she could get there in time to prepare and hide.
Back to top Go down
WindKitten
Genin
Genin
WindKitten

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission.   Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 7:12 pm

Being complimented by someone who was a Jounin just like her parents and siblings who half wanted her to give up on becoming a Ninja, actually meant something. Often compliments were easily brushed off by her, as it was not unusual for an Uchiha to receive praise from those outside their clan, they all developed quickly. Getting it from someone who was a full-time ninja of the same village rank as her family, made it mean something again; Not that she would admit it out loud to the other girl. No one else needed to know what she was thinking unless it was some battle plan.

One could swear she seemed a pinch relieved as the other girl started spurting a plan. As of late? She had grown used to Bet's inability to plan, and the somewhat rash nature of the other Genin in terms of making a plan. This mission partner? Had a fully formulated logical solid plan right from the gate; Was there a way that she could make sure she got to work with this older woman again? Akira hoped so. "Can you manage a net if I both keep it occupied for a few and make sure it goes down the right alley? Snares are good, but it could injure itself on it before we get it." she didn't really want to bring an injured cat back to their client, but the plan was set and from the second she heard the other girl's response she would be off again.
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission.   Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 7:41 pm

"Oh, I won't hurt it," Yori grinned, her hair moving on its own to emphasize her idea. "I'll lay down some singular hairs in the path. The cat won't be able to see them. When it arrives, I'll just wrap up its paws, holding it in place," she explained, a few thin hairs extending and crawling along the ground. They were virtually invisible. Once they were in place, she had them shoot up and gather, winding around the imagined cat's paws.

"See? Like that. Should be safe for everyone involved," the jounin asked pleasantly, her hair pulling back into a short style around her shoulders. From the gleam in her eye, it was clear that the Nishizaka were proud of their kekkei genkai, finding no shortage of usages for it. Satisfied that she'd put the doll's concerns to rest, she nodded and flickered out of sight.

Hopping along the roof tops, in just a couple minutes she was in the agreed upon alley. Hiding herself among the stronger smelling debris, she extended her strands of hair and laid the trap. Now, just to wait for the Uchiha to do her part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission.   Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cat Hunting;; Yori and Akira Mission.
Page 1 of 1