Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito] Vote_lcapTake Lead and Rise [P, Kirito] Voting_barTake Lead and Rise [P, Kirito] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito] Vote_lcapTake Lead and Rise [P, Kirito] Voting_barTake Lead and Rise [P, Kirito] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-2
Clan: Uchiha

Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito] Empty
PostSubject: Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito]   Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito] EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 10:28 am

There was a frown on the calm dark face of the young man sitting in his office. Surrounded by papers and complaints from the entire land. He had numerous aids to help with the like but it was impossible. The times were becoming dangerous and evil was popping up in every crevice. The peace he was enjoying for so long was coming to end with the recent attacks on the Villages Hidden in the Leaf and Clouds. Whomever shifted the power balance was feeling really bold. To kill his short time mentor after he had just showed him his true path in this life. Deeply unsettled him. But this also turned into anger. This demanded action.

Which was why he had called a certain someone to his office. Kirito had come to the Village Hidden in the Mist some time ago. However his strength was unparalleled in regards to anyone in the village, even himself. For he to be but a boy was proof he was a prodigy. He would need his strength to fight dangers that appeared in the village. He would first need to learn what it meant to lead and to protect. There his strength could aptly applied.

Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: None

PostSubject: Re: Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito]   Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito] EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 10:28 pm

A small, white haired individual made his way through the Mizukage tower, headed straight for the top. The thirteen year old chuunin was wearing his typical black gi, adorned with his trademark white haori with the kanji for "three" embroidered on the back held within a black diamond. The boy had been summoned by the recently appointed Yondaime Mizukage, for what reason, he did not know, but a summons from the Mizukage was not ignored. Approaching the doors and entering into the man's office, Kirito would kneel before him with his head bowed. "Kirito Samejima, reporting to your summons, Yondaime-Sama." His voice held respect. This was not something Kirito gave out half heartedly, as he had seen many people in leadership positions that were abusive in his travels, but he had heard many good things about Satomi Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-2
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito]   Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito] EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 5:18 pm

The Yondaime Mizukage had been waiting patiently for the prodigy to arrive. This was an overdue assignment for such an occasion. The boy walked in and came towards the Kages desk and bowed his head in respect. "Kirito Samejima, reporting to your summons, Yondaime-Sama." The Chuunin knew how to respect his superior. Though young, he held more poise than any of the ninja the strutted through here.

The sun was shinning from the side where the windows were place. Only a solid wall laid behind the Mizukages house. He could take a look to his left and be able to see the city he protected. But his eyes remained on Kirito and he cleared his throat before speaking.

"There's been a great many tragedies befalling the world as I've sure have heard. The guts it takes to kill the Raikage and the Hokage. We will need more warriors more than ever. Especially, more leaders. Kirito Samejima, you are hereby promoted to the rank of Jounin or ever Jounin Commander if you so wish. Your might will be instrumental in the Mists ascension past our transgressors. Help me save Kiri. "
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: None

PostSubject: Re: Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito]   Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito] EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 8:09 am

Kirito listened to the words his kage spoke and agreed wholeheartedly. The world seemed to be falling apart at the seams, it would be up to the current generation to make ateps to secure the peace they had been enjoying before they potentially plinge the next generation into war. Nodding to his Kage, "I agree, Yondaime-sama. Something must be done to safeguard Kirigakure from what will inevitably come to her gates. With this added responsibility, I will take the defense of Kiri upon my shoulders. I accept your offer." To think, in the time he had been in this village, he had already ascended all the ranks and was now the Jounin in charge. Basically a second in command to the Mizukage himself. It was both a tremendous honor and a tremendous responsibility. But, he would put his all into the hopes that he could prptect his village from the likes of whoever killed the Kages of Iwa, Kumo and Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito]   Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito] Empty

Back to top Go down

Take Lead and Rise [P, Kirito]
Page 1 of 1