Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
You Can't Run from Fate EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
You Can't Run from Fate EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
You Can't Run from Fate EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
You Can't Run from Fate EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
You Can't Run from Fate EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
You Can't Run from Fate EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
You Can't Run from Fate EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
You Can't Run from Fate EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
You Can't Run from Fate EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
You Can't Run from Fate Vote_lcapYou Can't Run from Fate Voting_barYou Can't Run from Fate Vote_rcap 
Shin
You Can't Run from Fate Vote_lcapYou Can't Run from Fate Voting_barYou Can't Run from Fate Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

You Can't Run from Fate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,
Tier: C-2
Clan: Nibi

You Can't Run from Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Run from Fate   You Can't Run from Fate EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 2:16 am

"I suppose this would be a good time to note that I don't have a weapon. Bukijutsu is weapon based, right?" Kiigan cautioned, holding up his empty hands to show June as they made their way to the training grounds. "Well, I guess saying these aren't weapons would be unfair..." he lowkey bragged, smirking as he made fists and idly punched the air. Kiigan so far specialized in Taijutsu, so his fists and feet really were his weapons. Maybe going up against an actual weapon user would help him navigate serious situations later on...you know, if he had any plans whatsoever of being a useful shinobi beyond getting paid.

The walk wasn't long to the area where they had met each other. Part of him was antsy about it, not that it made sense to be. The odds of her accidentally summoning a gigantic murder fox that hated Matatabi seemed unlikely, but it didn't change the fact that he'd almost died here not too long ago. Sometimes he still felt like he could smell the ink that had nearly suffocated him, and sometimes at night his dreams were just as black. He wouldn't mention any of this, of course.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Run from Fate   You Can't Run from Fate EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 8:42 pm

"Uuuh...?" the young man stammered, looking at her and then into the fog. Where did that come from? Those trash rappers? Figures she would take it seriously. "I've never seen a ghost here. Just people training," he answered, also scanning the mist for any shadows that may be their mission objective. Living in Kiri for pretty much his whole life, one would think everyone would be used to the generally persistent fog, but he still found himself annoyed with it. Almost always damp, and visibility was low. It made him appreciate those occasional days of sunshine all the more.

"Besides, how could anyone spot a ghost here? Wouldn't a shadowy spirit just blend in with the already shadowy mist? Natural ghost camo..." he muttered, not really realizing this viewpoint was probably even more terrifying to someone already half believing there could be. Ghosts were already hard to see, so in this case they'd be all but invisible, perfect for sneaking up and doing...whatever it is that ghosts can do that's so frightening. "If there was, I think more people would be talking about it since this is such a popular place. Someone other than those exposition nerds would have seen it."
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Run from Fate   You Can't Run from Fate EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 1:39 am

Expecting at least some sort of response to his statement, his grumpy face turned toward where June should have been toddling along beside him, but she wasn't there. He stopped mid-step, turning three hundred sixty degrees to look for her. "Yo! June. If you're trying to scare me, it won't wo-" he started to holler, but was interrupted by the muffled screams. His brows shot up in alarm. Was the ghost real?! Had it grabbed her?

"JUNE!" he called loudly, heading in the direction of the sound, though he couldn't see any sign of what had happened or where she may be now. Maybe their client was playing a prank, or trying to raise the stakes of the spar? That would be absolutely stupid, so he doubted that was it. If June wasn't just pulling his chain, he'd certainly beat down whoever was responsible for this. You don't just go around grabbing people in the mist!
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Run from Fate   You Can't Run from Fate EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 3:21 am

"Seriously?" Kiigan huffed under his breath, just trying to process it all. This guy was a freak. He had June...and probably the poor client. And he was pissed because one of the cats from the stupid mission was his? No freaking way. The ridiculousness of it all had him teetering between disbelief and anger. Maybe it was still a joke? Well, June didn't look like she was joking, wrapped up like this. And the guy really hit a nerve with the jinchuriki crap.

"I think collecting people is called kidnapping and is generally frowned upon..." Kiigan skirted his growing agitation, not wanting to provoke the man who had two hostages too much since he seemed unhinged, but also unable to completely restrain his sarcasm. He didn't like this at all. Zeel knew way more about him than the other way around. "If you're implying I took your cat, it was just out with a bunch of strays chowing on a fish. You should be more careful with your pets," he said, eyeing all the cats as well. "Kirigakure has a standing mission for genin to catch stray cats for children, so I'm surprised this hasn't happened to you more. I'm sure you could catch a new cat if you wanted, but maybe collecting rocks or coins would be easier?" he asked, slowly walking toward the guy to get to June. "So, if you could untie her, that'd be great..."
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Run from Fate   You Can't Run from Fate EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 12:09 am

Kiigan held still, the eyes much like Matatabi's own searching this maniac's face, as well as his body and the two he had wrapped up. His mouth smoothed into a grim line, brows drawing down enough to crinkle the skin above the bridge of his nose. This was serious. Serious enough that he took inventory of his own skill level, since he couldn't glean much from his opponent. Kiigan didn't know many jutsu. He was still just a genin, and one that had only just begun warming up to being a ninja again for his own gain.

It pissed him off that the instant he decided to do that, here came the nutcases either wanting to use him or wanting to claim the demon for themselves. This is why he had shunned this way of life to begin with! This very reason! A vein on his temple started to pulsate.

However, his ears did perk at the very last thing the lipless mummy said. Was it really possible for the two tails to be removed from his body without killing him? Simply entertaining the idea vexed the wraith inside into a flurry of scolds and reminders that people like this would say anything to get a tailed beast, and that he probably couldn't do as he claimed. Kiigan wasn't a child anymore. He knew that it was probably a trap, but what if? Though it hurt Matatabi's feelings a bit, neither of them were surprised that he would love for it to be truth.

Masking his uncertainty, Kiigan spoke again. "For you to not have known I was coming, this seems awfully convenient. Planned almost. It's pretty unoriginal," he remarked, looking at the strange loosening bandages and tightening his own around his arms and hands. It didn't make sense. "If you really didn't intend to try to get at me, then why take June hostage? Did you need something from her already? Or were you just lurking here with your creepy cats and saw an opportunity to use a girl and a stranger against me?"
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Run from Fate   You Can't Run from Fate EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 6:26 pm

The sight of June hovering there, her fate uncertain, set him on fire. Not because they had become suddenly very close, though at the very least she didn't mind doing missions with him. No, more because even if this guy had come for June, now he was using her against him simply because he was a jinchuriki, and that hit a nerve. Everything the creep said only fueled it. Kiigan didn't understand any of it, but he wasn't just handing himself over to anyone, not this guy and not whoever these pillars were.

He wasn't anyone's prize or tool! He was a person who just happened to have a sought after demon inside him. He didn't ask for this, and honestly his first instinct, like usual, was to run. Deprive all these greedy trolls their toy bu not falling for their schemes. He was a selfish man, one tho definitely wasn't a hero, so though he didn't really want to leave the girl behind, there was a part of him that considered it. Probably the same part that considered taking the offer to have the nibi removed if it wouldn't kill him.

However, the second being he shared a body with was furious at his selfishness, and wasted no time reminding him of her previous threat. It didn't take much to convince him. While he was selfish and un-heroic, yes, he also wasn't so morally bankrupt that he could really walk away and leave June in this situation. There were at least three ways he could die here, so he wanted to go with the least cowardly one.

Kiigan lunged for the wrapped up June held between the creep and himself, hoping to burn the connecting wrapping and set her free from his control so he could go at this guy without having to worry about meat shields.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Run from Fate   You Can't Run from Fate EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:26 pm

Yeah, he should've ran and freed June later. Too bad he hadn't considered that before now. Kiigan had very little combat experience...well, that was even making it sound like he'd had a little. If smashing training dummies and fist fights in bars counted, then he had some experience. But fighting with a real ninja, one that probably had no qualms about killing people? That was new.

As the beam came way too fast for him to dodge, the least he could do was lower June in his arms enough that whatever the attack did wouldn't get her too. Kiigan pre-emptively tensed, squeezing his eyes as he took the full brunt of it to his chest, just as the creep planned.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Run from Fate   You Can't Run from Fate EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 11:35 pm

The pointy ear on top of the left side of his head angled backward in agitation after he looked down at himself. The shock was pretty bad, but he was too pissed to freak out. "IDIOT!" he roared, refusing to consider being stuck this way or worse. How was this guy just skulking around turning people into cats and none of the chuunin or jounin of Kirigakure knew or cared? This is something that monster kid from the other day should be dealing with, not two genin on a D-rank sparring mission. Security in this village was seriously lacking!

Kiigan backflipped out of sight into the mist, using Mist-Style: Silent Killing so that he was completely silent. Moving around, the tried to decide the best angle of attack. Zeel probably would assume he'd moved to attack from a surprise angle like the back or side, but Kiigan rushed back in from the same direction he'd left, doing a Dynamic Entry flying kick aimed at his face, the extended foot engulfed in blue flames. "UNDO THIS!" he demanded savagely, intending to beat this man to death until he did just that.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Run from Fate   You Can't Run from Fate EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 1:03 am

This was not the time to stop and explain the situation. Couldn't she see that things were really bad? He was half cat for crying out loud, and this creep still had a hostage and was clearly after both of them! He shot a glance at her, noticing the imminent attack on Puu. "June! The cats!" he called first, concentrating on building his chakra into his fist, which started to flicker blue as well. Having this fire element just happen because of his deal with Matatabi was nice, but he needed to put this guy down. Now was the time, since he was all wrapped up. While Dynamic Entry hadn't done a whole lot, this next juts was bound to do more damage if it connected, even in his weakened state.

"This guy took you to harvest body parts or something. Then when he noticed I was with you, his eyes lit up and he got big, stupid plans. It happens a lot when you're a jinchuriki. Everyone wants what's inside and just tosses away the wrapper," he explained, flames swirling and jumping off his fist. He ran forward now before the man could get free, using Cherry Blossom Impact with hopes of doing a great amount of damage.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Run from Fate   You Can't Run from Fate EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 3:30 am

Kiigan flinched back in disgust and surprise as the teeth extended out at him, managing to step back and twist to try and avoid the attack. That at least protected his vital organs, but earned him a deep gash in his right side. Hissing through his teeth, he staggered and scrambled to put some distance between them while gripping the bleeding wound.

"Who cares what she is?" Kiigan asked, voice strained. "I don't care about crap like that. Quit trying to sound high and mighty...as if I have any right to care what anyone is, if they're different than I am...you're the freak here," he growled, mind racing to how to get out of this. June seemed to be having a hard time with a cat, but as of right now it wasn't life threatening. He needed to continue to act while this guy was wrapped up in fur.

He disappeared back into the mist, moving silently around while he thought. The other hostage...maybe letting them free would help. Three on one, if you don't count the cats. Burning more bandages would work if he could, and maybe get another solid hit in. Moving behind Zeel, he attempted to burn the other guy free before he lunged a flaming hand at the back of the creep's head.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Run from Fate   You Can't Run from Fate EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 12:50 am

Kiigan barely managed to not pummel the human shield, tipping himself off balance enough to aim his fist at the ground near Zeel's feet. It hit hard enough to create a small impact impact crater and send tiny pieces of rock debris kicking up into the air like petals. This was terrible. the jinchuriki's mind raced so fast, it felt almost as if time had slowed down. He had no idea what strength rank Zeel was in or anything about him, so it was hard to consider a strategy other than punch it until it stops moving, not including the complication of there being a hostage. Kiigan's own strength was nerfed because he was half cat, making his go to fighting style less effective. Now this guy was aiming at June, who was now starting to piss him off because he knew she could use that lava move and at least she had a sword. Maybe if they could coordinate, they could take this guy out.

He muttered a colorful word under his breath as the fox fur receded, meaning the enemy was once again free to move around, but at least he was distracted by June. The brawler hoped to take advantage of this to get in a barrage of fiery punches, kicks, and even cat scratches with his paw-like left hand while in too close of range for the human shield to be inserted.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Run from Fate   You Can't Run from Fate EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 2:32 am

Choosing to avoid the light, he backflipped away, his own blood slinging around as the motion pulled his flesh open. He came to a stop, the path splattered with red. Kiigan's angry gaze shifted from Zeel to June. "What do you mean you can't?!" he seethed, not quite believing what just happened. "You could have ended this... where a guy is actively trying to take you and sell your body parts...also trying to take me and kill me to get Matatabi... but you...can't?" he asked as he neared her, as if trying to clarify the situation to both himself and to the idiot girl he was cursed with.

Why was she even trying to be a ninja? Killing wasn't easy, he knew that. He'd never done it himself. But it was still taught as something that was necessary. To complete missions, to survive, ninjas had to be willing and able to do what it took. He wanted to scream all of this at her, but he'd already asked her that question. Kiigan had learned that lesson. Plus, this wasn't the time.

"So...you'd rather both of us die, rather than kill the evil guy?" His voice was more flat this time. He didn't have any weapons. All he had was this blue flame that he almost didn't know what to do with. His taijutsu required him to get up close, which might get him turned into a cat or worse. He was stuck. That sat in his gut like a frozen rock. Kiigan had to face it. He couldn't do this, especially not in his current condition. Worse yet, he had to admit it.

"June! I can't do this," he started, almost pleading. "I can't kill him. I don't have the right abilities...but you do. You had the perfect shot, and we might be able to get another chance..." he trailed off, pulling his bloody cat paw from his wound and holding it up to force her to see the blood. "This is reality. Are you going to let me die? The other guy still wrapped up...let him die, too? And yourself? To what...spare the life of a legit bad dude? This is real. Good and evil. Life and death, June."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Run from Fate   You Can't Run from Fate Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Run from Fate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next