Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
.: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
.: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
.: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
.: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
.: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
.: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
.: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
.: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
.: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
.: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed] Vote_lcap.: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed] Voting_bar.: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Shin
.: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed] Vote_lcap.: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed] Voting_bar.: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

.: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

.: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: .: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed]   .: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed] EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 5:28 pm

B ranked mission:

Kyo was smoking a cigarette as he awaited his next clients in an empty room. Well it was almost empty apart from a single desk and three chairs. Two chairs were at the front of the desk, no doubt Kyo used these for clients who came to hire him. Then the single chair behind the desk of course that one was technically for him but he was not using it today. He stood by the window smoking as he awaited for them to come in. He had not been waiting long. As was his habit, he always arrived before the agreed upon time to ensure he kept no one waiting.

Soon enough there was a knock at the door which of course signaled their arrival.

"Enter." Said Kyo calmly and in came the middle aged folks who asked for the Konoha's ninja services.

The man was indeed tall and slendee and the wife was the exact opposite because she was short and fat but she was not an ugly woman. It was she who had no doubt made the poster trying to recruit a shinobi to take on this mission
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed]   .: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 7:19 pm

The couple looked at Kyo and henlookes at them carefully. This mission what they were asking of him was not by mere chance. As with all missions it was serious of course and Kyo reflected that in his facial expression. What could someone be thinking to be so careless to even leave Baku tags at a children's play park. The recklessness of some shinobi made him really angry. If it had been up to him, he dedinately would have given the person that did this a beating. Their faces were red with anger and he could see that they excercised alot of self control to come to the authorities instead of handling it themselves.

"I appreciate the self control you have shown here today by doing the right thing by coming to me. It is the right thing to do."

Kyo was a master of controlling people's emotions. No matter how angry someone was the chances of them losing it totally diminishes when you answer them in a mild manner. Because with his simple words the parent's whole persona changed.

"So you will take the mission?" Asked the father his face softened.

"Of course I will." Said Kyo in reply.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed]   .: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 9:44 pm

"But I want to go the extra mile on this one. I'm not only going to remove the Baku tags but I'm also going to fins out who did this and let them answer to me."

The parents beamed at Kyo as he spoke these words. They never would expect that at all from a ninja. Knowing this fact, Kyo was pleased with himself. He was genuinely glad to do this mission because he took it personal. All law breakers must be punished quickly. The hand of justice should not be spared and the arm of the law is long.

So they handed Kyo his money and left the room. He sat there thinking for a bit. Who in their right mind would want to do such a think in the first place? We are talking about little kids who are innocent. Why would you want to kill a child or children? The thought just pissed him off. He gathered his shinobi gear and headed out. It was not long before he arrived at the play park and activated his Byakugan and saw exactly what had been done. Whoever this person was scattered Baku tags all over the park so it really was serious.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed]   .: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 1:12 pm

With that, he started to pick up the Baku tags one by one and place them in a pile. From afar he could imagine that these Baku tags stacked together like this probably looked like a stack of money. But if these were to go off right now, the impact would definitely kill him. So he took his time and picked them up. When he was done he decided he would count them all. In all he got 325 Baku tags. Why would someone do this? Was it a terrorist plot that he obviously had no clue about before now?

As soon as he had finished picking up the tags and putting them away he felt a presence a few meters away from where he was. It was a boy a few years younger than he was. He had two swords in an X formation strapped upon his back. He had golden blonde hair and blue eyes with a black leather suit and boots. The black suit was sleeveless and he had a sunglasses upon his face. Kyo eyed him carefully as he started to walk around Kyo. The Hyuga's eyes were impassive and without fear. At this point there was a ritualistic wind that washed over them both.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed]   .: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 1:39 pm

"Hey asshole. Why you taking up my Baku tags? Its for someone special." Smiled the blonde.

"So you're the one who put them here. Interesting...you must be tired of living." Replied Kyo quite matter of factly.

"What are you going to do about it assho-" and the blonde haired boy's body was pierced with a beam of light and he poofed away and his body was replaced by a log. "Ah boy." Chuckled the boy from up in a nearby tree casually sitting on a broad branch. "That was pretty dangerous. But you fell for my trap and came out here. I knew you could not resist knowing that someone could want to do something to children. Now you are to die Kyo of the Hyuga clan."

"Haha. Because you survived one of my jutsu you think you have a chance against me? I welcome you to try." Chuckled Kyo.

The boy would jump down from the tree and dashed thunderously at Kyo. The boy drew two swords and slashed. Kyo knew he was some idiot whose mother told him he was a great fighter. Kyo evaded easily and attached four of his own Baku tags and kicked the boy away to gain some distance then he performed the snake seal and BOOM! The boy was no more. Mission accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed]   .: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

.: Mission Log 3 :. [Closed]
Page 1 of 1