Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
.: Mission Log 4 :. Solo EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
.: Mission Log 4 :. Solo EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
.: Mission Log 4 :. Solo EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
.: Mission Log 4 :. Solo EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
.: Mission Log 4 :. Solo EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
.: Mission Log 4 :. Solo EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
.: Mission Log 4 :. Solo EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
.: Mission Log 4 :. Solo EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
.: Mission Log 4 :. Solo EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
.: Mission Log 4 :. Solo Vote_lcap.: Mission Log 4 :. Solo Voting_bar.: Mission Log 4 :. Solo Vote_rcap 
Shin
.: Mission Log 4 :. Solo Vote_lcap.: Mission Log 4 :. Solo Voting_bar.: Mission Log 4 :. Solo Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

.: Mission Log 4 :. Solo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

.: Mission Log 4 :. Solo Empty
PostSubject: .: Mission Log 4 :. Solo   .: Mission Log 4 :. Solo EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 12:15 pm

Mission B ranked:

Kyo had received the mission yesterday and he knew these sort of missions is what he liked the most. Because he knew that he had full authority to go all out. He smiled at the thought of pushing his blade in them and ending their pathetic lives. He could see their faces as they fell from before him. He sat there in his weapon room sharpening Shinso and it had been a while since it had tasted unrighteous blood.

"Don't worry Shinso. You will get to feed soon." Said Kyo as he sharpened his blade.

He gathered his ninja gear and headed out. He was an early mover and he loved the crisp morning air. The canopy of the trees covered him and the trees stood as silent guards looking over the village of Konoha. The bandits were so brazzen, they came here from the edge of the fire country and had set up camp within the forests of Konoha. From their camp, they would invade helpless villages and murder the fledgeling soldiers that tried to defend their home. The counsel members of the village came to the Hokage for help and they sent Kyo. It was a serious case because lives were involved. Now that Konoha was involved it was a country matter and Kyo word stamp out any threat to Konoha.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Mission Log 4 :. Solo   .: Mission Log 4 :. Solo EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 12:27 pm

Meanwhile as Kyo was gathering his equipment for his mission, there were others who were also preparing. A shinobi of Konoha, a traitor had gotten word of the impending intervention of Konoha and decided it was time he warn the bandits. He slipped out of the village quietly and headed straight for the bandit's encampment.

His name was Daito and he was of Chuunin rank. The reason why he was on the bandit's payroll was because Daito had an insatiable appetite for undesirable women. Women that other men even the lowest of the low would have as a last resort, Daito had it as top priority. The cities that the bandits invaded and pillaged always had homeless women. The bandits would capture these for Daito and he would sexually assault them multiple times then kill them. But before he killed them he would take piece of the woman's clothing or hair then label them as a trophy as it were. Every morning before he headed out into his shinobi activities, he would smell every piece of fabric or hair and then go. That was the kind of person Daito was. And of course in exchange for this service, he would report to the bandit leader letting him know of the movements of Konoha.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Mission Log 4 :. Solo   .: Mission Log 4 :. Solo EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 5:42 pm

Daito had arrived at the bandit's encampment. There were some of the men trying to recapture a woman, there were others counting their money. There were others still around a fire laughing and talking as a large animal turned in a spit. The encampment was made basically of tents. The largest tent  at the center of the camp was where the leader and his haren was. Most of the money was buried in the floors of his tent and in his tent is where he ravaged the captured women first; one by one.

Daito walked normally past the perimeter circumference and headed for the leader's tent straight away. Outside there were two guards standing outside doing guard duty at the entrance to the large tent. Upon seeing him, without saying a word, they stepped aside and allowed him entrance inside and he walked in. Inside the tent had a large table with a map of the fire country on it; no doubt for the leader to plan where he should attack next. On the walls were several swords and sheilds hung up there. On the floor was a large animal pelt; bear to be exac, spread across the middle of the tent.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Mission Log 4 :. Solo   .: Mission Log 4 :. Solo EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 6:12 pm

In a cage that was the size of a prison cell, there were four women with frightened expressions on their faces. They were all homeless, ugly, a couple were fat and had sceriosis. Daito licked his lips as he hungered for them. Across the room from them was a man sitting on a throne, looking at Daito as a lion would look at a gazelle. Daito noticed him and startled himself a bit as he made his way towards the seated figure. He was slim and wore a black kimono with a white haori that hung upon the back of the great throne. His hair was grey and so was his beard and eye brows. Even his eyes were grey as they looked intently at Daito.

"So you've seen I've prepared a gift for you Daito. I hope your information is something that is useful." Said the aged man as his voice rasped severely.

"Indeed Morgan." replied Daito while nodding slightly in acknowledgement. "Konoha is intervening on behalf of the small folks. I've told you that you went too far. Now they send one of their shinobi to stop you."

"Who? Have they not known who I am?" Asked Morgan.

"This new Kage is less on diplomacy than Kosuke was. She's a bit hands on as it were."
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Mission Log 4 :. Solo   .: Mission Log 4 :. Solo EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 7:41 pm

"What can you tell me about the single shinobi that Konoha wants to insult me with?"

"He's of Chuunin rank. Hes from the Hyuga clan and I've heard he is a water user as well."

"And when is he supposed to arrive he-urgh!" Said Morgan as he felt something hot pierce his armor and through his heart and exited at the back of the throne. It was a beam of light that had pierced Morgan and whoever it was was starting to pull the beam sword up to cut a gaping wound in Morgan's torso. The beam came up out of Morgan's shoulder as his body fell into a pool of his own blood. Kyo eyed Daito at the entrance of the tent as he walked in calmly with the light sword in his hand.

"Daito...before I kill you I wanna let you know that everything you own will be sold and given to Konoha's treasury."

Kyo extended the blade and swung and Daito was cleaved into two and freed the women that were in the cage. As he walked outside, three hundred men lay dead with their bodies cleaved into two as well by shinso. His mission complete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Mission Log 4 :. Solo   .: Mission Log 4 :. Solo Empty

Back to top Go down

.: Mission Log 4 :. Solo
Page 1 of 1