Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Mission Log 2 Solo EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Mission Log 2 Solo EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Mission Log 2 Solo EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Mission Log 2 Solo EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Mission Log 2 Solo EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Mission Log 2 Solo EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Mission Log 2 Solo EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Mission Log 2 Solo EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Mission Log 2 Solo EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Mission Log 2 Solo Vote_lcapMission Log 2 Solo Voting_barMission Log 2 Solo Vote_rcap 
Shin
Mission Log 2 Solo Vote_lcapMission Log 2 Solo Voting_barMission Log 2 Solo Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Mission Log 2 Solo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

Mission Log 2 Solo Empty
PostSubject: Mission Log 2 Solo   Mission Log 2 Solo EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 11:31 pm

Mission B ranked :

The village today was quiet since it was Sunday morning. People got up late from partying the night before. Businesses were hardly open since that day was family day. A day with the family was always something Kyo liked. But he and his family of course never waited for a designated day to spend time with the members of the clan. What was their favorite past time? Totally going all out and training with each other. The older ones would teach the younger ones about the history of the clan and different jutsu that were simply tailored for the Hyuga bloodline. Kyo used to look forward to training days like these to learn as much as possible from the elders.

It was after one of these memorable sessions with his family would Kyo be approached by one of his fellow Chuunin. The life of a ninja was never one where vacations could be taken and there were no sick leave and all that. A shinobi was always on call. Ready to do what was needed for the village. Unfortunately for Kyo, he did not ha e a single clue as to what sort of mission they planned to send him on. They did not cater for it to be Sunday. And why should they?
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Mission Log 2 Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Log 2 Solo   Mission Log 2 Solo EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 11:46 pm

The shinobi that came was taller than Kyo but he knew him well. As Kyo looked at the man's face he knew already that something definitely was not right. The man was in distress as he looked at Kyo.

"Kyo San, the Hokage has sent for you personally. There is and emergency! I am not allowed to tell you about it here but you will find out in the Jounin's office at the Hokage's tower in the center of the village. No doubt the Hokage was still busy doing their documentation but the mere fact that Kyo was sent for personally means this had to be some sort of search mission.

So Kyo went to the Jounin's office to speak to him about the mission. As soon as Kyo entered the room, the Jounin motioned for him to sit down which he did.

"Kyo something has happened and the.more time we delay on this the better the theif can strategize and make his escape from the village. Remember tkk that if he does manages to leave the village, the chances of getting him back is slim to none right? He was last spotted by the river so I suggest you start looking from there."
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Mission Log 2 Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Log 2 Solo   Mission Log 2 Solo EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 6:15 pm

"Well just give me and name and what the bastard looks like and I'm gonna do my best to really teach him a lesson." Said Kyo as calm as ever as he spoke to the Jounin.

The Jounin looked st Kyo carefully; at his demeanor and his body language. It was clear to see that the youth was indeed ready to go. But he said, "Have you ever wondered why you were chosen for this particular mission." The Jounin's hands were locked with his fingers intertwined with each other and his chin resting on them. Kyo eyed the older man carefully.

Sadatto was a large man. His weapon of choice was an axe with a hammer on one side which was now leaned up on a wall towards the corner of the room. He looked at Kyo with his serious but now gentle eyes. Eyes Kyo was sure that saw many evil and good things. As a Chuunin, Kyo had been through quite a lot already and knew he would have to go through even more. Missions like these were something that he enjoyed. He loved hunting because he was good at it. With his eyes he really could see all.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Mission Log 2 Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Log 2 Solo   Mission Log 2 Solo EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 8:47 am

"Its because you're a persistent guy and I've never seen you give up before. You thought it was your eyes right?" Laughed Sadotto.

"Well yea. That is pretty much what anyone wants from me these days. Look here, see this, scout here, spy this one. Its very frustrating to be honest."

Sadotto nodded knowing exactly how he felt. And so he began saying, "Kyo I had the same problem. People would want me to do things because I was always pretty strong. So it was lift this, carry this, beat this one, crush this one."

"How did you deal with it then?" Asked Kyo.

"I learned that certain gifts we may have we use it for the betterment of the village. And those with gifts like ours need to know our limits and need to learn when to say 'no' to someone when we realized we are being used."

Sadotto words really made a lot of sense. And Kyo was glad that the jounin could relate to him and his issues. Now it was about that time to head out. Kyo was not worried in the slightest about the one that took the jutsu scroll. Kyo disappeared in a flash of light as his eyes had found the theif.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Mission Log 2 Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Log 2 Solo   Mission Log 2 Solo EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:16 am

When he found the the if with the scroll, he realized that the man had opened the scroll and was harnessing his chakra in an attempt to learn whatever jutsu it was. Upon feeling Kyo's presence, the man had spun around in surprise and Kyo glared at him.

"Ive been looking for you. The village have been looking for you. You've broken the law and you know what happens when you did that right?" Said Kyo taking out his mission scroll and taking a look at it again. "Well would you look at that. It doesn't say anything about me having to bring you in alive. It just says I have to stop you. Excellent."

With that Kyo stretched his hand out at the man and suddenly a bright and searingly hot beam of light chakra burst forth and struck the man in his torso and Kyo pulled upwards cleaving the man into two. Without a word, he walked to where the man lay in all his blood, picked up the scroll and went back to give them the scroll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission Log 2 Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Log 2 Solo   Mission Log 2 Solo Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission Log 2 Solo
Page 1 of 1