Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
.: Mission Log :. Solo EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
.: Mission Log :. Solo EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
.: Mission Log :. Solo EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
.: Mission Log :. Solo EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
.: Mission Log :. Solo EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
.: Mission Log :. Solo EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
.: Mission Log :. Solo EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
.: Mission Log :. Solo EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
.: Mission Log :. Solo EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
.: Mission Log :. Solo Vote_lcap.: Mission Log :. Solo Voting_bar.: Mission Log :. Solo Vote_rcap 
Shin
.: Mission Log :. Solo Vote_lcap.: Mission Log :. Solo Voting_bar.: Mission Log :. Solo Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

.: Mission Log :. Solo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

.: Mission Log :. Solo Empty
PostSubject: .: Mission Log :. Solo   .: Mission Log :. Solo EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:43 pm

Mission B ranked:

Kyo sat upon the village walls taking in the view of the outside world and his back to the village. Some seeing this in a figurative light may assume that he turned his back on the village and his gaze out to new things in the world. But nothing more could be further from the truth. From Kyo's eyes, he could see the world with the village behind him, protecting it with his own body.

Today is something of a protection order as well. He and one senior officer would be sent on a perilous mission that involved some care. Kyo had sharpened his sword well and got a good rest. He knew quite well he was going to need it. The order was to meet with his senior officer right here at the village gates then they would venture out into the forest. Kyo took out his cigarette, lit it and started smoking.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Mission Log :. Solo   .: Mission Log :. Solo EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:58 pm

The shinobi he was waiting on was someone he had grown rather familiar with. His name was Shinshirou Aoisuke and he was a jounin. A sword master and water user. His hair was silver in color and his face was fox like and always curled into a grin. When Kyo first met him, Aiosuke gave him the creeps to be honest. But as he got to know the man, realized he was quite normal but just a bit snake like.

It was not long before Aiosuke could be seen from a distance walking towards him then the next moment he was standing on the wall where Kyo sat. The Hyuga smiled as he took a drag of his cigarette; feeling the man's presence. Aiosuke was not that much older than Kyo and had his usual grin.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Mission Log :. Solo   .: Mission Log :. Solo EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 9:09 pm

Aiosuke was a former mercenary taken into the village by Kosuke to fight for the village. It so happened that Kosuke had left Aiosuke to take care of Kyo since he was responsible, strong and most of the time was available to assist Kyo in whatever way he can. He was 25 years of age and belonged to no clan. He grew from natural born talent and was viewed as mature beyond his years.

Kyo suddenly jumped off from where he was sitting to the ground right outside the village gates. Aiosuke followed Kyo and held out the sister sword to Kyo's Shinso.

"Hope you have Shinso. Something is telling me you're gonna need it." Said Aiosuke.

"Yea well its my sword bro. I carry it regardless of weather I need it o not. Give me a chance and I will bathe with it." Laughed Kyo as Aiosuke motioned them to go and which they did. Kyo dashed through the trees alongside Aiosuke. No doubt they both were thinking about the mission. Kyo of course could have handled this on his own but he liked having Aiosuke around and wanted him to be here even if it was the sake of company.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Mission Log :. Solo   .: Mission Log :. Solo EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 9:21 pm

Meanwhile there was a man upon a horse. It was brown in color with a white mane. Upon its muscled back, sat it rider that wore a simple ash grey but tattered cloak. It was his favorite cloak after all and he did not want to part with it. He had it for years scamming people and taking their supplies and money. The thing was that he made a grave mistake and did it to a weapons dealer in Konoha. Now he heard Konoha shinobi were coming after him. As he rode the horse as fast as he could, he knew fully well in these trees they could catch up to him.

So with that thought he raced harder knowing they were coming. He also knew that at some point for him not to be so easily tracked, he would have to ditch the horse and go on foot so he would be harder to track. But this man did not have a clue that it was a Hyuga that was in pursuit. So the slightest foot print, the slightest break in a twig will indeed set a track for them to find him. He suddenly decided to stop the horse and come off of its back and stay there waiting for them to fight them.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Mission Log :. Solo   .: Mission Log :. Solo EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 10:32 pm

As he looked at Kyo, even with his sunglasses covering his Byakugan, he still knee something was up.

"What's wrong Kyo kun?" Asked Aiosuke as they continued on their way.

"I see something ahead." He muttered casually

"How many of them?"

"Well that is what's strange is there is only one person I see. He has a horse nearby. Looks like he's waiting for us. Hmph, maybe he drank some sort of tonic to make him feel better. If not he's gonna get the beating of his life."

Aiosuke nodded in agreement knowing fully well what was going to happen next.

The man took out his sword as he waited for his pursuers. Kyo dashed out of the forest and wasted no time. The man pulled a wire with his finger and launched a barrage of kunai that were launched at Kyo from all directions. Kyo started to pivot and chakra started to spew forth from each tenketsu. He activated his Kaiten jutsu and parried all of the kunai. As he came out of the spin, the man slashed horizontally which Kyo blocked with Shinso's guard and he extended the length of the blade which cut his leg and Kyo captured him and carried him home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Mission Log :. Solo   .: Mission Log :. Solo Empty

Back to top Go down

.: Mission Log :. Solo
Page 1 of 1