Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
My Training Begins [Bijuu Training] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
My Training Begins [Bijuu Training] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
My Training Begins [Bijuu Training] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
My Training Begins [Bijuu Training] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
My Training Begins [Bijuu Training] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
My Training Begins [Bijuu Training] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
My Training Begins [Bijuu Training] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
My Training Begins [Bijuu Training] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
My Training Begins [Bijuu Training] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
My Training Begins [Bijuu Training] Vote_lcapMy Training Begins [Bijuu Training] Voting_barMy Training Begins [Bijuu Training] Vote_rcap 
Shin
My Training Begins [Bijuu Training] Vote_lcapMy Training Begins [Bijuu Training] Voting_barMy Training Begins [Bijuu Training] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

My Training Begins [Bijuu Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: None

My Training Begins [Bijuu Training] Empty
PostSubject: My Training Begins [Bijuu Training]   My Training Begins [Bijuu Training] EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 12:11 pm

Kirito walked slowly through the snow covered tundra that was the land of iron. He was wearing his usual white haori with his blade strapped to his back, and anyone would recognize his status as a samurai due to the sash he used to secure said blade. It was clear to him that he had come here for more than just training. He needed to learn to harness and control his power so he wouldn’t lose control like he did two years ago. He had spent the last two years not only continuing his training as a samurai, but sharpening his mind and learning more about bijuu.

He had learned that he is what is called a Jinchūriki, a human sacrifice, created to save his old village from destruction. He also read of tales of past Jinchūriki having good relationships with their bijuu and being able to call on their power at will. That’s what he came here to do. He had no idea what beast he held, but his sensei had said it was definitely a bijuu. They had both decided to keep it between themselves, lest he be banished from the nation. He looked forward, the mountain was just a little farther. That’s where he would begin his training.

1/5
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Training Begins [Bijuu Training]   My Training Begins [Bijuu Training] EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 12:20 pm

Climbing the Three Wolves Mountain was the most difficult thing any up and coming samurai had to endure before they were given their sash and their first blade. It was the final trial. Not only braving the harsh conditions of the mountain and surrounding environment, but also facing the many large beasts that roamed the mountainside. Once he finally made it to the mountain, he stepped onto the path that would take him to the apex. It would take him several hours to reach the top, which is why he came before the sun rose, although this is dangerous.

After many hours of tireless fighting and killing any stray beasts that would attack him, he finally made it to the peak. Laying his sword down in front of him, he decided to meditate in an attempt to contact the beast within. He steeled his resolve and began to focus within himself in an attempt to find what he was looking for. After a few minutes, he opened his eyes and realized he was no longer at the peaks of the mountains, he was in a snowy cave. He noticed the walls of the cave looked strong, but there were some cracks in them from something. He also noticed a stream running right through the center. He decided to follow the stream, he noticed that it seemed to twist and turn through the complex cave network. It wasn’t long before he saw a river flowing next to it that seemed to be tinged with red. He decided to see the source for this river as it was odd to him that it had a different color to the pure blue looking river.

2/5
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Training Begins [Bijuu Training]   My Training Begins [Bijuu Training] EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 12:34 pm

After walking for a few minutes he found the source of the red water. It was a massive cage that was seated in the middle of a frozen lake of the blue water. He approached the cage slowly before finally there was movement. It was a massive turtle with three tails swishing around behind it. “So you are the one holding me here?” its voice seemed to be that of a young child, but it was deep, due to its size no doubt. Kirito would shake his head, “No Sanbi-san, I was merely used as a sacrifice to hold you from destroying my nation. I have come to get a better understanding of you and learn to control the power that your chakra grants me.” The massive beast made a slight humming sound before it nodded.

Speaking again it said, “I woke up in the walls of a small village with people hurting me for no reason. I have no idea how I got there, but I knew I wanted to leave and for them to stop hurting me. The next thing I knew, I woke up in this cage. Every now and then, I caught a glimpse of what was happening to you. I am sorry that my presence has caused you pain.” Kirito would nod sadly, this was no monster, it was like a scared child. Kirito nodded to himself as a new resolve filled his heart. “Since there is no way to remove you from me, I say that we become partners. If I am able to use your chakra freely, you'll be able to experience the world again and I will be able to achieve my goals of growing stronger without endangering those around me. What do you say?” the beast hummed again before replying, “I will grant you access to a portion of my chakra, but you must train your body to handle the rest. If you are ever in need of me, I will help you Kirito-san.” With that, red water gushed out and surrounded Kirito. He could feel the power surging through him.

3/5
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Training Begins [Bijuu Training]   My Training Begins [Bijuu Training] EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 5:36 pm

Kirito opened his eyes to see that he was kneeling back at the peak of the mountain. Looking around him he could see the frostbitten trees and a medium sized pond glistening in the midmorning sun. Walking up to the pond, he would look down into the clear water and visualize being enveloped by the red water again and when he looked at his reflection, he saw that his eyes had turned ruby red with a slit in them and his teeth had taken on a much more pointed edge. Focusing his attention back into the water, he sent chakra through his hand and out into the water. It took a few seconds, but slowly, the water started to freeze. It would seem that the Sanbi had given him the ability to control water to a much higher degree than he had originally been able to.

Standing back up and taking a few steps back, he focused his Bijuu chakra into the snow around him and raised his hands. Again, it took a few seconds, but the snow began to rise from the ground. Releasing his hold on the snow and allowing the chakra to dissipate, he would walk back over to his sword, strapping it to his back. He looked up and noticed it was getting late, apparently time flies when you train bijuu.

4/5
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Training Begins [Bijuu Training]   My Training Begins [Bijuu Training] EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 8:05 pm

Slowly making his way down the mountainside, Kirito would begin to form a training regimen in his mind. He would spend the next three weeks working on mastering his control over the Bijuu chakra he had access to before he attempted to access and train any more. He definitely didn’t want to get ahead of himself. Focusing on his training would allow him to increase his strength and give him a trump card to use in battle. He wanted to be a samurai, but he felt that the style just didn’t suit him. Their codes and laws made little sense to the boy and he had no desire to stay in such a rigid and boring place for the rest of his life. He didn’t know where he would go, but he knew that eventually he would leave this place and never return.

He finally made it back to his small apartment within the samurai district of Shimogakure. It was nothing special, just the typical accommodations given to all Samurai that were on active duty within the village. Sure, it wasn’t much, but it was home. He placed his sword down on the rack and laid down into his bed. He decided now would be a great time to get some rest before he began his training first thing in the morning.

5/5 (Claiming access to Bijuu Chakra)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Training Begins [Bijuu Training]   My Training Begins [Bijuu Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Training Begins [Bijuu Training]
Page 1 of 1