Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
And So, It Begins [P] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
And So, It Begins [P] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
And So, It Begins [P] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
And So, It Begins [P] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
And So, It Begins [P] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
And So, It Begins [P] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
And So, It Begins [P] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
And So, It Begins [P] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
And So, It Begins [P] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
And So, It Begins [P] Vote_lcapAnd So, It Begins [P] Voting_barAnd So, It Begins [P] Vote_rcap 
Shin
And So, It Begins [P] Vote_lcapAnd So, It Begins [P] Voting_barAnd So, It Begins [P] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

And So, It Begins [P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

And So, It Begins [P] Empty
PostSubject: And So, It Begins [P]   And So, It Begins [P] EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 7:49 pm

Kirei knelt inside the innermost sanctum of the Bijuu temple. Looking at the seemingly endless space around him, he could not feel anything outside of the room. It was as though he had crossed over into a pocket dimension, so it was perfect for what he was about to do. It was risky, but would be worth it in the end. Sitting in a meditative position, he went over in his mind what it was he would be doing here today. He was going to enter into his mindscape and change it to be more suited to when he was able to free Kurama from his prison. He needed to be careful however, as the alteration of his mindscape would be a tricky and dangerous process with the presence of the seal. One wrong move and they were both dead. But, even still Kurama was asleep, having worn out even his own enormous reserves to keep Kirei alive. He would do this and more to repay the fox for that. It was a selfless act that he would never forget.

1/5 [Using 2x - 25% coupons]
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: And So, It Begins [P]   And So, It Begins [P] EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 7:54 pm

Closing his eyes, he imagined the world he wanted Kurama to inhabit, even if it was limited to the confines of his own mind, he had learned that as he grew, as he increased his mind, so too, would the space Kurama had to roam there increase. Opening his eyes, he found himself in the seal once more, surrounded by the dimly lit walls he had known in his childhood. Turning slightly, he could see Kurama's sleeping frame, his body slowly moving as he breathed, in and out. Getting to work, Kirei started with the ceiling, it had to go. Once it was gone, he saw an expanse of black, night sky. Perfect, but he would add in a bright moon, the symbolization of his own, inner light. He would then remove the walls, revealing many enormous trees, big enough to rival the ones surrounding Konoha. These represented his chakra network, which was now comprised of a vast pool of senjutsu chakra. Finally, he removed the concrete ground, replacing it with lush fields and shrubs. These symbolized his growing connection with those around him.

2/5
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: And So, It Begins [P]   And So, It Begins [P] EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 7:59 pm

He willed a stream to flow through the middle of the forest, this represented his control. As it was now, the stream moved slowly and peacefully through the forest. But, should he lose his cool emotionally, mentally or physically, the waters would rise and become rough, like waves in the ocean. The water itself was a deep, pure blue color, representing his original chakra. He looked up into the sky again, there weren't many stars, those represented the ones he cared about, while the blackness in the sky represented his own darkness that he would never be able to fully rid himself of, but he needed to embrace and accept that everyone was a little dark, everyone had hate. Like his sensei said, you have to accept it as a part of yourself, instead of letting it eat you alive. So, he put it where his loved ones would keep it held at bay, and his inner light would drown out its dark secrets. He could sense that his work with the reformation was complete, and honestly it had left him mentally exhausted. It was an interesting thing no doubt, that something that was totally mental could leave you catching your breath.

3/5
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: And So, It Begins [P]   And So, It Begins [P] EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:07 pm

Turning, he was just about to leave when he heard the sounds of Kurama breathing just... stop. Looking over at his tenant, he could see red eyes glancing around both confused and amazed at what they beheld. Looking down to lock eyes with Kirei, the big fox was almost at a loss for words. "What is all of this supposed to be, kit?" His rumbling voice, tainted with the rustle of leaves that just his speaking caused. Kirei smiled up to Kurama, "This will be your home once I defeat you and am able to release you from the seal. Think of it as my way of repaying you for all you have done for me in the past." He let out a low bow, before he heard Kurama tell him to rise. "There is no need to bow to me, kit. I just did what I had to to keep both of us alive. The poison that... that scum used, it had an effect on my chakra too, through the seal. So I had to work double time to cure myself and you before we died." Kirei was flabbergasted, this man had thought of everything hadn't he?

4/5
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: And So, It Begins [P]   And So, It Begins [P] EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:13 pm

Kirei just nodded his head to the Kyuubi. Before the tone switched to a much more serious one. "Kit, I'm going to give it to you straight. I don't hate you, not anymore. But I still have my pride to uphold as the Nine-Tailed fox. So I won't be going easy on you in this coming battle, and you shouldn't go easy on me. Come at me to steal my chakra just as I will be trying to steal yours. What probably wasn't mentioned in your studies on this procedure, was that this was my one chance to escape without dying. All I had to do is take over your body and I'm free to roam the world again. But, if you can defeat me, I will gladly call you my partner." That was all the Kyuubi had to say, so he waited for Kirei's response. Kirei, for his part, was giddy with excitement. "Alright fine, no holding back. Get ready to get a beatdown you won't ever forget you old fox!" With that, he gave a single thumbs up to the kyuubi before he faded away. Kurama just laid back down, 'Even if he has to have his bastard sensei to help, I don't mind. I will use the opportunity to show that runt. He won't give out my name so nonchalant next time.'

5/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And So, It Begins [P]   And So, It Begins [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

And So, It Begins [P]
Page 1 of 1