Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Training for War EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Training for War EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Training for War EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Training for War EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Training for War EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Training for War EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Training for War EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Training for War EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Training for War EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Training for War Vote_lcapTraining for War Voting_barTraining for War Vote_rcap 
Shin
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Training for War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

Training for War Empty
PostSubject: Training for War   Training for War EmptyTue May 08, 2018 1:54 am

Black Sun had declared war on the world when their leader had ordered his cronies to attack and kill the Raikage, Hokage and Shogun unprovoked. Since then Kyo has been on the hunt for their members and encountered one on the outskirts of Iwa. He and his companions slayed the Black Sun member and had received valuable things.

Kosuke was his mentor and the ones responsible for his death, Kyo had sworn to show them his brand of justice without mercy. He cared not about the strength or power or abilities of this unknown leader of Black Sun. With the help of like minded individuals, he was certain this being would fall just as the rest would. As this leader would see the ground shrinking around him as his minions would fall one by one, then this man would know that not every knee will bend to his will.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Training for War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for War   Training for War EmptySat May 12, 2018 7:10 pm

Kyo had his work cut out for him as it was most of the times in his life. But deep down, he loved placing himself at risk in some form. It was what made it all exciting. Putting one's life at risk for the sake of his people and those he wished to protect. He had made some interesting friends along the way and they were very powerful. With their strength he was sure that the enemies that wished to bring the world harm would fall.

Kyo walked calmly while in his mansion. His father gave it to him when he became jounin and he loved it since. There was a wonderful garden in the center of his home. In another open area was his very own training grounds. It really was time that the Hyuga had resumed training. So he sat on the ground and began to meditate on building his already immense chakra.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Training for War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for War   Training for War EmptyThu May 17, 2018 11:18 pm

Meditation was an awesome way to open up the mind and see things that was bothering him in a calmer light. Whenever he meditated, it allowed him to use his mind to leave his body and traverse his subconscious mind and even raise his chakra even more.

In his vision as it normally would appear to him, he was by the sea. The waves were continuously crashing upon the beach in its endless rhythm. He stood upon the shores and saw a ship appear on the horizon. It was coming incredibly fast as it was soon just a mere 100 meters from the shore where he stood.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Training for War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for War   Training for War EmptyFri May 18, 2018 12:25 am

There was a figure that stood on the deck of this boat. It was not very large but it did have a peculiar look about it. The first thing he noticed was the jolly Roger with a hat on it. Next he saw, at the bow of the boat, a large carving cut out of the bow in the shape of a ram's head.

The figure jumped off the boat and landed on the shore. He wore simple clothes. A short blue pants and red waist coat. Upon his head of unkempt black hair, was a hat. He had his hand over his hat to keep it from being blown away in the sea breeze.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Training for War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for War   Training for War EmptyThu May 24, 2018 5:36 pm

"You aren't from these parts. Where are you from?" Asked Kyo as he looked at the man that stood before him.

"I am yuffie! I came to this land to explore."

"An explorer eh? Welcome to the land of fire Yuffie. I am Kyo of the Hyuga clan."

"I've heard of the Hyuga clan. They are masters and taijutsu and their far seeing eyes."

"You've heard right. An explorer if the high seas must have some sort of skill. What are yours?" Asked Kyo.

"I can bend and stretch like rubber. Like this!"

And yuffie stretched his arm and tried to hit Kyo. Kyo quickly raised his hand and parried it but it did leave a bruise at the back of his hand. The rubber man was a lot stronger than Kyo thought. Kyo readied himself as yuffie lunged at him with some well thought out strikes which again was a lot stronger than Kyo thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training for War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for War   Training for War Empty

Back to top Go down

Training for War
Page 1 of 1