Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! Vote_lcapKona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! Voting_barKona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! Vote_rcap 
Shin
Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! Vote_lcapKona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! Voting_barKona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barami Dokeana
Genin
Genin
Barami Dokeana

Ninja I.D,
Tier: C-1
Clan: N/A

Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! Empty
PostSubject: Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child!   Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 2:32 am

Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! 17-24
Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! 0OeODz3
Name: Kona
Nickname: “Wild Child” by adults, “Carrots” by other children, “That insufferable little bi-” by most.
Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! GWSdYHs
Height: 4’ 6”
Weight: 95 lbs
Appearance: Kona is a young girl who is just slightly smaller and just a bit stockier than the other children in the academy. She has glaring, border-line blinding and uncomfortably loud red hair that extends almost to her hips and bold red eyes to match. She wears (much begrudgingly) a bow in her hair to keep it from being an entire wild mess, and she usually wears (again, much begrudgingly) a cute skirt with knee-high socks and cute black shoes with black bows on them. Out of desire and high levels of spite, she wears whatever T-Shirt she feels like that day (her favorite being one that has a cute smiling tiger on it) and her favorite hoodie. If you manage to catch her on a day off, replacing the skirt, socks and shoes would be a ripped up pair blue jeans that barely look blue anymore and normal socks with a pair of sneakers that used to be white at one point and time, but are now grey and spotted with dirt. She is a bit on the paler side despite all the time she spends outside, and she usually has something in her mouth at any given time it would seem: often a sucker, but also any kind of food, and sometimes pencils when at school or her bow when fixing her hair.
Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! EW0JlD2
Village: Sunakagure
Character Rank: Academy Student
Character Tier: E
Clan: N/A
Element: N/A
Bijuu Roll:N/A
Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! IVLimad
Personality: Kona is...well, she’s a character, and that’s an understatement. If we focus on the positive qualities, the one that sticks out the most is her determination. Even though she suffers from chakra issues and from a hefty lack of talent on top of that, she is determined to become the greatest Kunoichi that ever lived and master all forms of Taijutsu, and thus she practices her Taijutsu daily for hours on end way past when most people turn in for the day. She also does her absolute best on paper tests, but sadly things just don’t stick with her unless they are explained in a simple manner. These two things also combine into something both honorable and possibly just stupid: she refuses to fight anyone via an outside source, but rather only by her physical merit. She believes that if she cannot defeat her opponent with nothing but raw technique and her own body, then there is no point. While this is indeed noble, it’s also foolhardy, as it has convinced her to stop practicing Shurikenjutsu and Bukijutsu as well as Kenjutsu (which her teacher noted she performed slightly better in than the other fields). It also prevents her from attacking opponents she considers weaker than her unless directly challenged...which isn’t too hard to do.

See, Kona has a fiery spirit that rivals her hair color in intensity. She doesn’t deal with people looking down on her, no matter who they are, and has the spunk to fight literally anyone. Any insult to her is considered a challenge, and she won’t be the one backing down, for better or worse. While this could easily get her killed, it also proves that she has what it takes to push through, regardless of the situation. Sadly, she is in a constant state of ‘looking for reasons to fight’ mainly because of her always having to prove herself that way. She takes most criticism in a negative way and is always challenging authority because...well frankly, no authority have given her a reason to trust or respect them.

All in all, she has a good heart and loves to help people and strives to be the best she can no matter what, but it often gets hidden behind the attitude of an ornery kid who never was given a reason to be any other way.
Character History: Kona’s story isn’t too terribly tragic, but it’s not very happy either. Her mother and father were both acclaimed ninja from Konohagakure who had fought well and saved many lives...but it didn’t seem she was destined to be like them. Soon after she was born it was determined that she had some sort of issue with her chakra flow: the pathway and locations of her chakra coils and chakra points were abnormal, and would make it have difficult for her to effectively use chakra. On top of this, compared to most humans, her natural amount of chakra of considerably lower than the normal amount one would have. This also seemed to have some effect on her wellbeing, as she was a smaller and somewhat sickly child. It was determined only mere weeks after her birth that she could never be a proper shinobi, and that changed how her parents looked at her: that was their lives, and that was all that meant anything to them. Not wanting to provide for a child that would be unable to surpass or even become close to reaching their feats, they attempted to give her up for adoption, but no one was currently looking. This meant giving her up to an orphanage, and while this wasn’t as ideal for them, they agreed it had to be done.

Fortunately for Kona, the orphanage in Konohagakure was too full at the time to accept any more children, especially one so young and needy. Unfortunately for her, her parents had ties with someone in Sunakagure who pulled some strings with the orphanage there, and it wasn’t long before her parents walked away from her for the last time.

Now with the proper care from the orphanage patrons, Kona grew up at a rather normal pace, although she didn’t often get sick more easily than the other children and eventually had to wear a mask to protect herself from germs. Once she reached the age of four however, she wasn’t considered as much of a priority anymore, and was as such treated just like the other kids. This of course meant less supervision, and with less supervision comes more problems.

Kids that grow up without parents and with little of that kind of influence and supervision...well, to say that they aren’t the best kind of people would be an understatement. With her flaming red hair, pale skin, and sickly body, Kona was prime material for bullying. It happened in class, between classes in the hallway and while playing outside, while eating and before bed...anytime they could get away for it, they picked on her and made fun of her. Kona never really said anything to them, she just ignored them and did whatever it was she was supposed to be doing at the time, being a rather well-behaved child...until that fateful day that all the more-interesting characters have that change them.

It was Kona’s sixth anniversary of living at the orphanage, and this was effectively treated as her birthday as it was with the other kids, but unlike the other kids it was mainly only celebrated by the adults due to her lack of friends in the orphanage. This was fine by her, and she got to have a strawberry cupcake and have mac n cheese for lunch, as well as a shiny new pencil box with colored pencils and paper for drawing, which was her favorite hobby. She was then given the choice of whether she wanted extra playtime inside or outside, of which she chose outside, and there she sat outside drawing pictures of the monkey bars and the birds in the trees.

It wasn’t long before the nurse stepped inside momentarily that three older boys walked outside to meet Kona.

“Hey Carrots, what you doing out here all by yourself? Oh wait, I forgot: you don’t have friends!” shouted a boisterous and pretentious voice behind her, followed by laughter from two sources: it was Ijime, the ten-year-old boy and king of the orphanage kids, and his dumb cronies Usui and Ōkinaha. Kona just ignored them like she always did, focusing on her drawing of the birds, particularly that of the robin on the ground next to the swings.

“Hey Carrots, you hear me? I asked you a question!” His words fell on deaf ears, Kona once again ignoring him.

“CARROTS! Answer me!” Yet still, she was silent. However, just avoiding conflict didn’t quite work this time, as it made a beeline straight towards her.

“I think she’s ignoring you, Ijime.”

“Oh, she thinks she’s got better things to do, huh? Well how about THIS!”
and with a quick motion Ijime snatched the paper from her hands.

“Hey! Ijime, give them back!” she shouted, then coughed.

“Oh look, she can actually talk!” Ijime teased her while holding her drawings and extra paper out of her reach.

“Come on Ijime, gi-” her coughing got worse, and after a couple she tried again. “Come on, gi-cough cough- give them back -cough cough- please!”
“What’s that? I can’t understand you with all that coughing! Is THIS what you wanted?” Ijime then proceeded to rip all her drawings and extra paper in half and then in quarters.

“Stop it!” Kona tried to scream, but her throat was already hoarse, so it came out weekly. She then grabbed her pencil box to try and save it, but Ijime was bigger and a bit fast, taking it from her and throwing it on the ground. He then proceed to stomp on it and break the pencil box into jagged plastic pieces, and then kicked those pieces and the pencils inside towards the playground, scattering them every which way. Frustrated, Kona gripped the one red pencil she had left, then quickly put it in her pocket.

“Okay Ijime. You ruined all my gifts.” she said in a irritated tone, then coughed a bit. “Now will you leave me alone?”

“Hey, you think you can order me around? I’m your senior, so you should be listening to me! I’m sick of you thinking you’re better than everyone here!” he shouted at her. Usui and Ōkina ha nodded in agreement.

“I never said that!”

“Yeah, but you think it!”

“I never-cough cough-I never, ever thought that!”

“You’re a liar! You never talk to or spend time with anyone, you do better in class than the rest and show off how smart you are when the teachers call you up, and you get extra attention from all the adults. You really think your the favorite one, huh? You really think you’re special or something. Well the truth is...you aren’t special at all.”

“What are you even talking about?”

“Usui heard the nurse talking to the other adults this morning, and she mentioned how you ended up here when you were a baby, and it’s proof that you aren’t special at all!”

“What are you-” Kona was cut off by both Ijime and her coughing.

“The rest of us are here because our parents or family either died or were hurt, but your parents were just fine. They were alive and well, but they gave you away anyway because they didn’t want you: because you were a failure!” After was quiet for a few seconds, and Kona was stunned for a moment, but she snapped out of it.

“Th-that’s not true! You’re making that up, Ijime!”

“Yes it is, Nurse Hana said it so herself, didn’t she Usui?” Usui nodded in response earnestly, without the usual mocking smile he wore around Ijime.

“Y-you’re lying, Ijime! All the kids here lost some-” Kona was cut off again by her coughing.

“Yeah, everyone but you! Everyone either lost their parents or family because they were Shinobi and they died on missions or from accidents, but not you! Your parents were strong Shinobi, and then they had you and you were a dud. Pale and sickly, with that stupid hair! You are completely useless, so they left you here so you wouldn’t weigh them down!”

“You’re wrong!”

“They abandoned you!”

“You’re wrong!”

“They don’t care about anything that happens to you!”

“YOU’RE WRONG!”

“None of the adults love you, none of the kids here like you, no one is ever going to adopt you, and even your parents didn’t love you. No one loves you, Kona! NO ONE!”

It was so quiet after that, the wind gently blowing sounded like a shriek, and in that silence you could hear the sniffles coming from Kona. After a few of them she managed to hold them back, but there was nothing she could do about the tears streaming down her face. Try as she might, she couldn’t stop their flow.

“Whoa dude, she’s crying.”

“Ha, I guess she actually is human!”

“I dunno Ijime, maybe you went too far…”

Kona looked down and wiped her eyes with her sleeve. She had never let anything bother her before, never let anyone see her be upset before, but here she was crying in front of the biggest loser in the world. She let him get to her, and it was something she always feared may have been true, but it was the first time anyone other than herself mentioned it...and it hurt. It hurt a lot.

It was after her face was dry that in the place of that pain came a burning sensation in her chest that she had never felt before, and as she took her arm away from her face she targeted Ijime with a piercing gaze. Her whole body shook with the intensity of the feeling, and she felt like she made just explode...and she also felt like it was fine if she did.

It may have hurt, but she wasn’t about to let him have the last word.

“Oh yeah?”

“Huh?”

“Oh yeah?! Well guess what, Ijime? I may be weak and sickly, but at least I’m not fat and stupid like you! If you spent more time paying attention in class instead of pulling dumb pranks and sneaking extra snacks, maybe it would be you being called up by the teachers; And at least MY parents are still alive, so I can work hard and prove to them that they were wrong and that I’m not a dud...but you won’t ever get that chance, Ijime. For all you know, maybe your parents died of disappointment at how much of a failure you are!”

There was silence again, and Usui and Ōkinaha just stared at Ijime, who had a shocked and hurt expression on his face. No one had ever stood up to him before, not on even the smallest things, and the fact that Kona had gone so far as to bring up his parents did all but devastated him. Kona felt no remorse over her statement, however: would her mask not have been blocking view of her mouth, it would have shown a smile filled with victory and contentment spread across her face. Sadly, that smile wouldn’t be there for long.

“You...you little BITCH!” Ijime practically screamed as he rushed forward and punched Kona right in the chops with such force she spun around before hitting the ground face first, and she swore she felt something pop. Ijime then proceeded to stomp on her repeatedly while shouting at her. “Who the hell do you think you are to talk to me like that?! Nobody talks about my parents like that, NO ONE!”

After about seven or so stomps, Ijime rested his foot on top of Kona’s back, as if he truly bested her and wished to show off his victory and dominance over her...but she wasn’t going to have any of that. The unpleasant shocks that had been delivered throughout her body was something she had never really experienced before, being most doted on for roughly half her life and being instructed to be very careful for the other half, but it wasn’t something she disliked or hated necessarily. It turned out that pain was less of a warning to shy away for her, or at least this one time it was, as she felt nothing else within her but perseverance. Not long after Ijime stopped, Kona knew what she was going to do, as her mask slowly absorbed the red liquid coming from her mouth. Ijime opened his dumb mouth and said something else, but it didn’t matter: in that moment, she felt more alive than she ever had before, and she acted on this new and overwhelming feeling. She quickly pushed herself up and scooted forward, causing Ijime’s foot to drop to the ground. Once she was standing, she ripped off her bloody mask with her left hand and turned around to deliver a punch into Ijime’s face with her right. His face was filled with shock and pain, and when he looked at Kona as she tossed her mask to the wind and spat out blood onto the ground, he was met with only a devilish grin and eyes burning bright.

She came at him with another right hook, but he grabbed her arm this time, ready for an attack. So she tried attacking with her left, but he grabbed that too. What he didn’t expect, however, was her to jam her knee into his large gut. He let go of both her arms to grab his stomach, and while he was doubled-over, the bottom of Kona’s right shoe met with the side of his face. He hit the ground after that, and Usui and Ōkinaha stepped back in shock as Kona leaned over him and began punching him in the face. Right, then left, then right again, left again…

Right, right, left, right, left, left, left, right, left, right, right.

“Okay! Okay! You win! Please stop, PLEASE!” Ijime begged. And she did, but not without one last response as she took out her red pencil and held the tip against his Adam's apple.

“Don’t you ever insult me or look down at me ever again, or you’ll get more of the same. You hear me?” she then stood over the boy who was four years older than her like she was the one in charge, and she held herself with pride and stature as she loomed over the three boys.

“Yes! YES! Just leave me ALONE!”
The change in tone towards her forced a smile on her face, and she simply turned around and walked back into the orphanage.

It didn’t take long for her to receive medical attention, and once they found out the blood on her hands wasn't her own, it wasn’t much longer after that that she received a scolding for violent acts against other children. While Ijime was also scolded, her reprimand was much harsher, and she missed out on desert and recess for a week while also having to help clean up around the housing more than usual...but she couldn’t care less. Now unlike most stories in which someone stands up to the evil bully, her peers didn’t suddenly praise her and want to spend time with her; it was in fact much the opposite. The all did their best to shy away from her and leave her completely alone whenever possible. It was to the point where the caretakers were discussing what should be done, and it was around that time that Kona made the decision for them by setting off on her own into the big world known as Sunakagure.

It wasn’t too long after her leaving the orphanage that she made her way to the Shinobi Academy and enrolled herself to become a Shinobi of the highest caliber. She endured very much a similar response as the orphanage at first, but after smacking down one of the big-mouthed students in a fight, things died down and she focused everything she had on tests and training herself to be more physically fit. This training seemed to have a positive effect on her health, as her skin started to seem less pale, and she got to the point in which she very rarely coughs and gets sick at a highly decreased rate. Her issues with chakra did come into play, however, and she wasn’t very good at Ninjutsu or Genjutsu on top of it all. She was only really good at Taijutsu, and even that wasn’t amazing or even noteworthy, but it didn’t stop her from trying harder and harder each day…

And it would seem all that effort may begin to pay off...

Last edited by Kona on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiruto
Genin
Genin
Chiruto

Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child!   Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child! EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 2:40 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Kona, the Crimson-Domed Wild Child!
Page 1 of 1