Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
The Discussions begin (P, Rei) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
The Discussions begin (P, Rei) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
The Discussions begin (P, Rei) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
The Discussions begin (P, Rei) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
The Discussions begin (P, Rei) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
The Discussions begin (P, Rei) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
The Discussions begin (P, Rei) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
The Discussions begin (P, Rei) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
The Discussions begin (P, Rei) EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
The Discussions begin (P, Rei) Vote_lcapThe Discussions begin (P, Rei) Voting_barThe Discussions begin (P, Rei) Vote_rcap 
Shin
The Discussions begin (P, Rei) Vote_lcapThe Discussions begin (P, Rei) Voting_barThe Discussions begin (P, Rei) Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

The Discussions begin (P, Rei)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya Fumetsu
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Amaya Fumetsu

The Discussions begin (P, Rei) Empty
PostSubject: The Discussions begin (P, Rei)   The Discussions begin (P, Rei) EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:43 am

Amaya had gotten distracted and didnt go out hunting with Kyo and Roku, she did hope they were safe in their travels and that they would either return soon, or would at least be successful in their mission, Now Amaya did not know what to expect today, but she stood atop of Hokage Mountain looking out at the whole of Konohagakure. Her Wolves were back home enjoying the ac in the shade of the house.

Amaya's Mask sat ontop of her head, She was a ANBU Captain, and she was proud of her accomplishments, however she did wish she could help the village more, including in defending it, she had been hard at training here since Kyo and Roku had left, she leaned on the railing that was in front of her as she looked out at the village, she let out a soft sigh, the task of waiting for the village to be attacked was a boring yet important one.

She often came here to over look the village, so anyone looking for her could know about this, not to mention this was where Rei's father brought them to talk about the future of Konoha, and the importance of the coming generations.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: The Discussions begin (P, Rei)   The Discussions begin (P, Rei) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:07 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Rei stood a few steps behind Amaya, probably fifteen feet or so. She stood there quietly, watching her childhood friend with her pearl eyes. How long had she been there? Who knew. Maybe Amaya did, but the ANBU captain hadn't said anything or acknowledged her presence. For the longest time now, Rei had been too busy with Hokage duties to show her face properly to the village. Uncle Kosuke's death had been devastating to the people and the village itself of Konohagakure. Rei had worked day and night to reform the village's infrastructure, security and personnel. The shady people had been thrown out, the guilty people had been imprisoned or executed... even a few of them had been assassinated by ANBU due to delicate matters. Rei had done much for her village, but to the average person: the Nidaime Hokage had been absent.

"I still remember the days when father would bring us up here and scold us. Then turn around and look out over the village and tell us that one day... We would be leading this village. Protecting it and nurturing it." She would say suddenly as a soft breeze picked up. There was more that she wished to say, but the time or mood was not right. Amaya had been Rei's childhood friend and even a sister. The woman had been adopted into the Hyuga family's Head family even though she was an Inuzuka. Rei would walk up next to Amaya and stand beside her quietly, enjoying the scenery even though her face was obviously perplexed about something serious.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 
Other:

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Amaya Fumetsu
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Amaya Fumetsu

PostSubject: Re: The Discussions begin (P, Rei)   The Discussions begin (P, Rei) EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 1:06 am

Amaya had sensed her friend, but was not so rude as to give away her presence, but rather waited for Rei to announce herself, then she heard it finally, the voice she so longed to hear, reminicing just as she was and Amaya would Speak " I come up here often as of late, as a way to look out and think back to the conversations we had with your father, reminding us constantly about how we needed to straighten up and act right for he would not leave the protection of this village to a couple of Immature little girls" Amaya would chuckle softly.

"Now look at us, a Anbu Captain and Hokage, we are the very wall that protects the village, I think your father would be proud, at least of you" Amaya continued to look out at the village, sighing softly at the reminicing , wishing she had her wolves here to pet.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: The Discussions begin (P, Rei)   The Discussions begin (P, Rei) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 2:58 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

"He would be proud of you as well, just not likely to admit it openly. Many shinobi wish to be Hokage and some even ANBU Commander... yet we two girls from the same household, ended up obtaining both roles." She would say to Amaya as she suddenly turned to the Inuzuka. "Amaya, there's something we need to talk about." The wind would slowly die down after her statement and she would turn her gaze away from the scenic overlook and focus on the discussion at hand.

She took off her Hokage hat and spun it in her hands absently as she collected herself for the proper words. "Before long, I won't be able to continue as Nidaime Hokage. It's a tough job, being a clan leader and Hokage... I have many reasons, but the biggest reason I am going to step down from Hokage is that there are lots of things in this shinobi world that only I can do.... Yet I can't do them while bound to the spotlight of Hokage." No doubt Amaya would have her own objections, or maybe even agreed with Rei. Rei herself couldn't be sure. She had already talked to Kyo about it and finalized things with him.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 
Other:

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Amaya Fumetsu
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Amaya Fumetsu

PostSubject: Re: The Discussions begin (P, Rei)   The Discussions begin (P, Rei) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Hearing the way Rei said those last words made Amaya turn towards Rei and tilt her head at the hokage and question her "What is it Rei?" and then silence fell, the wind picking up occasionally before dying again, now Amaya was staring at Rei and expecting some terrible truth or mission to be handed to her, not knowing what destiny held for her.

Then Rei said about stepping down as Hokage and Amaya's Eyes went big and she started to shout "Who would fill the position! Who is trustworthy enough with such a Important task!" Amaya's arms were out to her side, palms open towards Rei, she was kinda hunched over as she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: The Discussions begin (P, Rei)   The Discussions begin (P, Rei) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 3:27 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

She could tell that there was a lot swirling in Amaya's head, just from her physical reaction. Rei knew it would be a surprise, but at least Kyo had kept himself composed when she told him her decision. Well, to each their own- Amaya was like a sister to Rei... So she doubted Amaya would have even suspected this turn of events. Rei paused for a long silent moment as she let Amaya calm her thoughts and think rationally. Eventually she would raise her left hand and extend a singular index finger as she would poke Amaya, right in the heart. "You are being relieved of your command of the ANBU." she would say and then pause again for dramatic effect. She loved to tease her adopted sister. Her pause would be quick and interrupt whatever Amaya might try to say as she continued.

"You will be the next Hokage, Amaya. Kyo Hyuga will take your role as ANBU Commander upon your inauguration. After my discussion with you here, I still have to go and meet the new chief medical shinobi." By her words, Amaya could guess that Rei was getting everything in order. Of course that could only mean one thing... Rei was going to be disappearing. She had dumped a huge burden on her adopted sister and she was genuinely smiling at Amaya, the kind of smile that was uncommon for the serious-like princess of the Hyuga clan.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 
Other:

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Amaya Fumetsu
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Amaya Fumetsu

PostSubject: Re: The Discussions begin (P, Rei)   The Discussions begin (P, Rei) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 6:45 pm

At first Amaya's first reaction was silence shock, How and or why was she being relieved of her Duties as ANBU Commander, Amaya just stood there and looked down, reflecting why this choice was made, what did she do wrong. And then suddenly Rei said what she didnt think she would hear, that Amaya was to be the next Hokage. Amaya was speechless at this point, she didnt know what to say, and when she saw Rei smile she just looked back out at the village, and huffed out silently "Bitch" cause thats how she felt Rei was being for that joke
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: The Discussions begin (P, Rei)   The Discussions begin (P, Rei) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 10:29 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Though Amaya didn't have anything to say about Rei's declaration, Rei could see that Amaya's thoughts were racing. A half-childish retort was all the verbal response she got- that was enough for Rei. Amaya hadn't out-right denied the declaration. "You should go home and prepare a speech or whatever for your inauguration tomorrow. I know it's all very sudden, but I have other things to do. I'll be stepping into the shadows and watching. If you ever need to contact me, you know the Hyuga clan can get messages to me. Now then.. I'm off to see the new doctor." she would say, waving her hand casually over her shoulder to her adopted sister as she tossed the Hokage cap over her shoulder for Amaya to catch.
[EXIT]

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 
Other:

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Amaya Fumetsu
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Amaya Fumetsu

PostSubject: Re: The Discussions begin (P, Rei)   The Discussions begin (P, Rei) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 10:32 pm

Amaya would take the hat and head to the hokage office, Cause Rei was right, she did need to prepare a speech for these troubled times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Discussions begin (P, Rei)   The Discussions begin (P, Rei) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Discussions begin (P, Rei)
Page 1 of 1