Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) Vote_lcapLet The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) Voting_barLet The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) Vote_rcap 
Shin
Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) Vote_lcapLet The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) Voting_barLet The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)

Go down 
+6
Hirotsugu Matsuda
Hiro Nara
angalito
Kosuke
Hibiya
Lucifer
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: Jugo

Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) Empty
PostSubject: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 12:11 pm

It was time to start the exams. This time it was none other than Lucifer Jugo who served as the proctor to the Kumogakure exams. When the nine Genin who had signed up finally arrived, they would enter into the massive complex that was the Chuunin Exams Stadium of Kumogakure.

They would need to follow a few signs to get into the testing hall that would start them on the challenge of their lifetime thus far. When they arrived, they would notice that the room was set up a lot like a lecture hall, with a few tables set around the room in a semicircular fashion all facing towards a screen. In front of screen would the blue haired almost elf like in appear young Jugo would be standing. After all the genin would enter the room Lucifer felt it to be appropriate to both introduce himself and inform them of the new but risky first exam of the day.

"Alright listen up you damn kiddos. I am Lucifer Jugo and I shall be your proctor for the series of exams today. Unlike Konoha we will be having several exams this time and they will be team based so please learn long to get along with the people around you because you may fail or die with some of these very same people...

Infront of each of you on a table are the rules and information on the first exam and when your done please look to the screen behind myself after I move to know who you will be paired with for the remainder of the exams.

If you have any questions please save them until we start the first exam. That way people wont ask stupid questions when time is of the essence."

Without further explanation Lucifer would move from in front of the screen to the side of room a sly grin would be plastered across his face, he couldn't wait to see how everything would unfold during this exams. All of the entrants this time around seemed ready and if they werent these exams were gonna force them to be. Once again each table as mentioned by Lucifer would have several copies of the rules for the primary exam. They read as follows:

Rules:

Once they were seated, The board would flash, revealing the teams and telling them to head to their testing room.

Team 1: Examination Room 1

• Azayllyn
  • Hibiya Ayano
  • Kyo Hyuuga

Team 2: Examination Room 2

• Yin Hyuuga
  • Voltaire
  • Jin Ota

Team 3: Examination Room 3

• Hirotsugu Matsudo
  • Kiraku Uchiha
  • Hiro Nara

With all of that said, the three teams were sent to their rooms for deliberation, thirty minutes on the clock, their time ticking away.

"Oh and Kiddos, make sure you send your spokesperson back out here to give me your decesions... Have fun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:29 pm

Instead of going to his room as he was asked, Voltare approached the Jugo. He stared him down, expecting that the man was going to fight him on this, and prepared to fight a proctor if necessary. The body cart puppet was draped on his shoulders, though his technique was not active to make it move and his pokey head spider was perched on the top of the larger puppet where the indentations for its legs went. He craned his neck back, staring in disbelief at the proctor after he read the rules and the teams. He had come all this way, across the ninja world, to be told that a mind like his was going to be done in the name of luck. He knew very well that he could cheat his way into knowing where people were, but he also knew that even for him it would be arrogant to assume that nobody else had summons, shadow clones capable of transformations, or anything else. "If you foreigners are going to make a mind like mine deal with some idiot's dice roll,
then this is where I take my leave. Send my best to the other two Sunagakure no Sato ninja, even that red eyed jack ass. I am sure that the others in my team will fail without me, good."
His words were full of venom as he turned on his heels and walked off, listening closely to make sure that he was not being followed and keeping his eyes out for shadows of somebody encroaching on him.

Reply 1
[Attempted Leaving]
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,
Tier: A-3
Clan: Ayano

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 6:37 pm

A blonde boy walked back into the room, his lips sealed into a soft smile. Behind it was all the confidence in his answer, should the other two do what he had asked, they can play the game like they wanted. Admittedly, he was not much for words. In fact, he preferred to use as little as possible, so he placed his right pointer finger into the air. "One". Team one to be exact. That same exact finger would point down towards the ground of the room. Looks like Team One was going to be staying in this exam. Now for the wait for the other two team representatives to arrive, though he may get booted out so he doesn't hear their answers, whatever they were. He didn't care so much as he couldn't change the final answer of it anyways. Maybe he'd even be allowed to say in the room because of that, but perhaps that was just wishful thinking. Ironic, considering his team has now chosen to stay for the time being. Placing his thumbs into his pockets and leaving a cool gaze in his half closed eyes, he would stare back to the proctor to see if there is anything he had to say. The answer is stay.

OOC: Staying
Back to top Go down
Yin
Genin
Genin
Yin

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 9:26 pm

Bursting out of her room, and racing down towards where they had first met the jerk of a man who gave out the orders for the exam, Yin made her enthusiastic entrance by racing past the blonde haired Genin who only muttered the number of his team. He seemed to be waiting to give his answer, which probably was wise, but the ginger had a strategy all her own.

“Team two is a-leaving~” she happily said in a singsongy voice, a broad smile on her face. Why be cooped up in a gloomy room, anyway? And besides, if you were the first to give your answer, you had something of an advantage, perhaps. At least, as far as her overly ecstatic mind could figure.

Their examination room was vacant, and good riddance. She would hate to have to return to the gloom of the stadium room. “That’s our decision for you.”

It was too bad that they only had two on team two to decide. But, their third partner made his own choice-- to ragequit the exam before it had begun. It was not the kindest thing to do, leaving a young lady alone with a masked man, but it was what it was.

Back to top Go down
Hirotsugu Matsuda

Hirotsugu Matsuda

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-2
Clan: Ichibi

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 1:53 pm

Hiro walked out, set his hand on the table "We will be leaving" and then walks back into the room to scoot the others out
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: Jugo

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 7:17 pm

Lucifer was excited to see the answers of the young genin. It would appear that two of the teams have chosen to leave and as the paper of instructions mentioned they would indeed fail this exam. Althougu Lucifer the proctor and the exam instructions didnt really explain what they would be failing exactly!

"Well Kiddos I am pleased to inform you that team two and three have failed! Although this does not mean that failed the exams! They failed a chance to move on to the final round! We did not tell you what exactly you were failing! This first exam was a test of teamwork and luck! We wanted to see if you all were capable of taking a risk and working together as a team in picking a hard decesion. The chance to move on to the final was simply pure luck, in the event all of you left or stayed we would have randomly selected a team to move along but this make things much easie-"

Lucifer would be approached by another Jounin who had appeared in the room using Body Flicker Technique the Jounin would whisper something into Lucifer's ear that made is eyes become cold and serious. There was clearly something going on by the appearance on the Jugo's face but he would quickly snap back to his normal smiling face.

"Hmm young genin it would appear that I have to take a leave here. My colleague will be taking charge of the rest or the exams and has been informed with how the rest of the exams are going to and finish explaining the results of the exams. Please allow me to apologize to you all!"

Before any of the Genin could object Lucifer would disappear using the same Body Flicker Technique from before he needed to find out what is was the Raikage had wanted something was off...

[EXIT]

Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 7:54 pm

Ken was tired of being rushed around, though the jounin supposed he should consider it an honor to be asked to host the exams by the Raikage himself. After Lucifer took his leave, Ken would clear his throat to get the Genin's attention. "Sorry about that everyone. Now, As Lucifer-sempai was explaining, this exam was put forth to test your teamwork and your ability to make and stick to a decision regardless of potential risks. So, in that respect, you all passed. But, as the exams were built to give one team a passage to the finals stage. Now, if you all would follow me."

Provided the Genin followed him, Ken would lead them through a long corridor that would open up into a large room with a training field outlined in the middle with balconies surrounding it on all sides. (Think Prelims in the Naruto Canon Exams)

"Alright, If Team One would remain on the balcony, would Teams two and three join me on the floor. Your teams are now to do battle. The nature of this battle is irrelevant, however you are to use non-lethal means to take out the opposing team. If both teams are ready? Hajime!" With that, the match would start and Ken would leap to the side, ready to step in and intervene on the behalf of any of the genin's lives.
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 11:18 pm

That was it; he and his team had passed. It was plain straight luck and their instincts had paid off totally. Kyo's personality was one where he thought far beyond his age and thought like a Kage. He could have been full of pride and simply decided to do his own thing against his team mates. But no that was not Kyo of the Hyuga clan. He was quite the opposite really and was the kind to listen to what team mates and of course superiors had to say. In this case, such an attitude had paid off handsomely. He would give credit though to Hibiya. After all he was the one who had the reasoning in the first place.

Kyo eyed the examiner suspiciously as he leaned in and listened to what the other Jounin ninja had to say. No doubt, whatever was said to him was nothing good. Kyo for now did not care because Kumo would take care of their own issues. Maybe someone had died or something. Right now though, Kyo had a more pressing concern; to see how some would be eliminated and how exactly would he go about surviving.

The replacement examiner gave the reasoning for what had taken place so far and it was sound judgment. A shinobi should show no fear of a choice they had made weather good or bad. Kyo followed the Jounin with the others to another chamber. It was massive to say the least. He walked up the stairs that led to a balcony that was twenty feet above the arena floor and casually leaned on the railing while facing the arena floor looking down on the other participants who were ready to do battle. With that, Kyo activated his Byakugan to take it all in.
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,
Tier: A-3
Clan: Ayano

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 10:34 am

Victory and perhaps even a few steps ahead of the game, a simple game of luck that ended in favor of the tactician. As a reward, his team got to skip through the second round and any other rounds in between to make it to the finals. On top of that, a rest atop on the balcony while the other two teams duke it out for a spot that he already earned. His smile only grew wider at these thoughts, though he made sure to keep it within him. There was plenty of time to celebrate on the balcony with his teammates, so he would place his palms in his pockets and exit the room. While they managed to get this victory in, there was still work to do.

Following the Jounin out, he was lead up the stairs to the balcony. The lions were to fight for dominance, only the strongest will make it out with a shot at taking him on. Placing his palms against the railing of the elevated surface, he would look down towards the ground below so that he can take in as much of the battle as he could. While there was nothing special about his eyesight for the moment, he placed puzzle pieces quickly. Any information will serve him well.
Back to top Go down
Yin
Genin
Genin
Yin

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 10:48 pm

“Aw hell yeah!” Yin exclaimed happily, somewhat glad that they lost. Though it meant being losers of the first portion, she would not get to miss out on the following action. She went down to the main stadium floor with the rest of the group preparing to fight.

Would it be every man for himself, or team versus team? Judging by the words of Ken, their proctor, it would be a battle of the teams. Which, in a way, sucked, since Team Two was outnumbered, two against three, seeing as their third partner had bailed before the exams even began. Thus, she and Jin would have to improvise, and do their best to fend off against three other Genin. "Just you and me, it seems, again~" she said with a smile, walking towards her one and only partner.

Moving her hands to form a few hands, the girl generated two shadow clones within an instant. As quickly as they came, the two shadow clones dispersed, running away from the small crowd of battle-prepared Genin. They would have their use, yes, but just not right here, this instant.

Back to top Go down
Dante
Wanderer
Wanderer
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 9:38 am

Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) Screen10

It was time for the operation to begin. Muko had his papers and was in his Genin disguise, these exams were going perfectly for their purposes. What are the odds that a Genin would quit and make room for him to come in. He was to be assigned to Team Two. Walking in, he saw his teammates and handed the proctor his papers, after a brief exchange, he walked to his team. Speaking to both the girl and the masked boy, "Hi there! The names Muko! I look forward to working with you both!" Putting on a big smile, the currently blonde man would prepare for the rest of these exams.
Back to top Go down
Jin
Genin
Genin
Jin

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 am

The exam was an experience to say the least. They had lost but they were not out of the exam, so said the examiner. However, before the previous examiner/ proctor could explain himself; the exam was interrupted for a few moments. Jin did not have the ability to hear what was whispered in the ears of the proctor but it was quite apparent that something bad was happening. He didn’t like the feel of that but if they were not told something, it was better not to pry into it. At least not for now. As a shinobi of konoha, his objective was to do his best in the exam. For all Kumo matters, he would need to know the stance of Konoha first. So he didn’t utter a word and awaited further instructions. Of course, if the situation demanded it, as a shinobi he would do his best to play his part and protect the innocent and the weak; but for now, he didn’t need to do that.

The next proctor explained what they had to do and what had the first test achieved. Jin did not approve of this but he didn’t audibly protest against it. His face did show his discomfort but he was wearing a mask covering his face so there was little to worry about anyone realizing it.

Quietly he listened and then did as they were told. The winning team was led up to the balcony while the remaining teams were led to the middle of the building/area. Yin exclaimed how happy she was at the outcome and Jin could only smile. The smile though, was visible because his mouth wasn’t covered by the mask.

”I’ll be counting on you then”, he would reply to Yin as his hand would gently move to the scabbard of the katana on his waist. This had all happened before the proctor had announced the beginning of the battle.

Before the battle began, someone else also made their appearance. Jin didn’t recall seeing the individual in the first part of the exam. However, he didn’t think there would be much time for introductions. The boy cam close to them, smiled and said that he was now part of the team. Apparently, he had the paper works that allowed it so Jin couldn’t disagree.

By this time, Yin had done her clone thing. Muko introduced himself and Jin replied: ”Pleased to make your acquaintance Muko-dono. I’ll be relying on you to watch my back”, he would say acknowledging that Muko was now part of the team. All the while, Jin had made a point at keeping an eye on the team in front of them. He couldn’t let any movement go unnoticed, this was a test afterall. He had lost the first part because of luck but he wasn’t going to let this chance go by without giving it his all.

Immediately after, Jin heard the words that would initiate the second test in the Chuunin exams. The proctor announced “Hajime!” and stepped back. This was go-time. So Jin didn’t waste a moment. He immediately made hand-signs and collected chakra in his lungs. After coming to the floor, he had already gouged the distance between himself and the other team; and this jutsu was perfect for this sort of range.

At his maximum speed, Jin collected chakra and used the ninjutsu technique “Katon: Great Fireball technique”. He didn’t say it outloud in the most cliche manner. He just weaved the handsigns, collected the chakra and used the technique. So immediately after the match was begun, the giant fireball was made and launched at the other three.

The fireball scorched the land as it hurled speedily towards the three. This fire ninjutsu was the reason why Jin had decided to change the shape of his mask. The large fireball jutsu was an attempt to facilitate a bunch of purposes:

1. Be the first attack in the match.
  2. Prevent ranged attacks.
  3. The light radiating from the fireball to act as a semi-flash bang allowing others on the team to capitalize and hindering the sight of the opponents.
  4. And attempting to catch an opponent off guard, if possible

Chakra: 405/435

Technique Used:

Back to top Go down
Hiro Nara
Genin
Genin
Hiro Nara

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 11:39 am

It's time to see if a possible bait and switch could be done. He watched the hand-signs done and knew what they were. It's not that they weren't fast, but it's that Hiro's eyes moved faster than him. He moved fast too. He figured he knew what he had to do. At least, had to attempt. It was time to see if his perception, his hours upon hours of training, were worth anything. If they weren't? Well, Hiro was done for and that would be that.

As it drew slightly closer, Hiro moved to the right to get out of the way, purposely burning some of his clothes before dropping and acting defeated. He dropped on his stomach; so that he could see them in the corner of his eye.  He was the fragile Nara heir after all. He'd, after doing such a daring move, do the hand-sign for his clans jutsu.

He'd move his shadow towards the one that fired the fire-ball, despite the fact that his shadow probably wasn't at its strongest at the moment. That mattered not. He had to do this, if they had any chance of winning. If he caught him, he'd still just lay there. Forcing, if he caught the opponent, to also lay down.

--
stoof:
Back to top Go down
Hirotsugu Matsuda

Hirotsugu Matsuda

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 5:19 pm

Hiro was standing there, Beside his teammates, his sand from earlier had been gathered back up and had refilled the gourd on their trudge to the next room. And one of the Other Genin already started the attack, his arms crossed, the sand in the gourd would come whipping and whirling out at the same time that the first hand sign was made, and by the time of the fireball launch, Sand had formed a Wall in front of himself and his teammates, as long as they would stay close enough to him for it to cover them until the Fireball hit.

After that, The Sand would drop down into a massive pile and would begin to push forward at full speed, it was currently Wide enough to catch all three if they were standing in a line similarly to how he and his teammates were, and if they didnt or couldnt move away in time.

If the sand were to catch them, it would only be immeditatly at the knee and below, however if any of them tried to jump at the last moment, the sand would simply dart up the moment they left the ground to intercept them. This was Hiro's Plan, Eliminate all at once.

He made note of the shadow clones that had ran off earlier, and kept his eyes peeled for them during the entire time he started the defense and assult.
Sand:
Back to top Go down
Kiraku

Kiraku

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 8:58 pm

Kiraku was not sure what was going on; It seemed they had somehow lost because of reasons he couldn't comprehend. Yet that meant they got to fight. Now that was a win in his book. No full on combat to the death, but good enough. How many hours had he spent training for that? From Blazing Flames to heavily venomous snakes; he had made sure he had an arsenal that was vast in both scope and power. The others might try to take the glory for themselves but he sure wasn't going to the let the leaf shinobi take of any it. The Jinjuriki, now that was something else...

Yet as they walked in the arena, his chakra pumping and ready for action; The Jinjuriki gave him a sideward glance, locking eyes with him as he thought these things as if he could read his mind. A chill ran through him, extinguishing any flame of bloodlust he might have had in him. Even though no words were spoken, he had gotten his message clear. Stay back and don't fuck around. Kiraku just stopped half step, took a breath in and out and resigned himself to overwatch. As soon as he saw the shadow clones puff, he put his eyes on them; Until the fireball came. It was of respectable size, yet Kiraku could do far better. He barely had time to start forming his own chakra before he felt a rush of sand under him, the Jinjuriki's power taking form; seeing this; he put his eyes back onto the shadow clones; keeping the others in his purview as he palmed three shuriken in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Yin
Genin
Genin
Yin

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

This was no good. They could not save Harambe like this!
Forming the necessary handseals as fast as she could, Yin would begin converting the nearby matter into chakra-- most notably, the sand that was coming towards them right as Jin unleashed his fire. She jumped, and the sand that came after her would be frozen in smooth crystal, followed by the surrounding sand. Only enough time for twenty meters to be instantly frozen, while another ten were slowly on their way to becoming shiny.

She noted the Nara kid mysteriously vanishing, but was forced to preoccupy herself with the influx of sand.

As soon as the sand was converted and she could run safely along the crystal, Yin went to give her comrades a visit. If they were caught in it, the crystal around their own feet would melt at a cheap cost of chakra, at her expense, but only if they had not been able to jump in time. “Sorry for that, guys,” she murmured with a sheepish grin. She kept her wits about her, ready for what was to come next. At the very least, she felt at home on the crystalline beds, but there was more sand out there to fight. As quickly as it would come, however, she would be ready to make it twice as pretty and shiny~

To save Harambe!:

Back to top Go down
Dante
Wanderer
Wanderer
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:42 am

So, it would seem that things were getting started then. He would need to begin his attack as well if he was to keep up his disguise. He formed a single handseal and white feathers would begin to rain from the sky. Muko was hopeful that his team mates wouldn't be totally useless and would be able to escape even this technique, but he was on standby ready to go break it for them should they not be able to. Though, he focused most of it over their enemies, if his team mates rushed in they would surely be caught in his sleep inducing trap. His goal wasn't the slaughter of a bunch of Genin, no it was to interrupt these exams in a tremendous fashion. So, he preformed the temple of Nirvana technique. He would then stand back and keep watch, he didn't want to get dragged in to any real combat and be forced to reveal his true skills.  The girl seemed to have access to crystal release which was good to know, and the boy on his team seemed to be somewhat versed in fire jutsu. He himself didn't use elemental jutsu, but he had never really needed to before so he didn't worry about it now against a bunch of children.

940/1,000

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Jin
Genin
Genin
Jin

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 9:45 am

As the first one to attack in the exam, Jin was well prepared to face retaliation. His attack was a large fireball, a gigantic circle of light; apart from the heat and the fire bit. Shadows, are generated away from the source of light. So while the ball of light would be there, shadows would be far away and sending them beneath or towards the source of propagation (Jin and his team mates); would either need a ton of chakra or wouldn’t be possible. So, while the fireball propagated shadows would have a hard time moving. However, the moment the fireball collided with the gigantic ball of fire; the room would be open for shadows.

Before talking about the shadows, let’s look at an interesting scenario. The giant fireball launched towards the opposing team but was stopped by a wall of fire; preventing any and all damage to the other team. However, a member of the same team pretended to be affected by the fireball and played possum. For the sake of simplicity, let’s assume the wall of sand only protected two team members while the third one was able to go about their strategy.

Jin noticed the strange dilemma. ”So the sand protected two of them and not the third. Either the sand doesn’t have enough range or the third team mate suddenly cooked up his own strategy and the team couldn’t coordinate well enough”, thought Jin. His immediately shunned the first assumption that the sand’s range was limited because it began moving towards Jin and his team.

Jin didn’t have to focus on the sand though, he actually noticed the third team member of the opposing team. The one who appeared to have been burned by the fireball and was lying on his back. His eyes allowed him to see shadows moving towards him at great speed. Immediately Jin began countering the shadows by moving away and side to side from them, forcing them to stretch in Jin’s direction; if the castor chose to do so. While Jin did this, the sand began moving towards him and his team. Now that was difficult to move away from, however; his speed did come in handy. Neither the sand nor the shadows were fast enough but it was difficult to dodge two things. In order to do that though, his eyes had to be kept constantly focused on the sand and the shadows.
He kept on dancing around until the sand turned to crystal and Jin realized another formidable presence on the same battleground as himself. This presence though, was from his team. The thing to note here is that Jin’s movements were restricted to the close vicinity of his team. He did not at any instant, move closer to the opposing team.

In the meantime, as he continued to dodge, the sand turned to crystal and Jin had one less thing to worry about. Right at that instant, Jin found a place to stand atop the crystalled sand and wave hand signs for another jutsu. The movements were fluent and fast, he focused his chakra and used the technique “ Katon: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique”. Small balls of fire emerged from his mouth and simultaneously, Jin fetched and coupled with the fireballs shurikens. He had on him 10 shuriken and he used all of them resulting in a total of ten chakra controlled fireballs also hiding within them, small shurikens semi-controlled via chakra.

These shuriken carrying fireballs were directed at the shadow controlling individual lying on his stomach. Jin would cast this jutsu and attach the shurikens while in motion atop the crystal. This was done to avoid the shadow, that assuming the jutsu castor was still focusing on him. These fireballs would serve two purposes for Jin:
Make it harder for the shadow, since the fireballs emitted light.
And since they were controlled, they acted as homing missiles; making them quite difficult to avoid.

In all this series of dodging, Jin did nothing but dodge so if someone does attempt to say that they caught him off guard while dodging; that would be a wrong assumption. However, one thing was for sure, Jin was too focused on the shadow and the sand kept coming into his sight. One thing that he almost missed were the feathers that began falling from the sky.

The moment Jin’s actions concluded, his sight would begin to become blurry. It was strange how he felt. He didn’t immediately go into a state of sleep but he became wobbly and showed clear signs of being caught in the genjutsu. Incidentally, Jin would happen to be quite close to Dante so if Dante would perceive Jin’s state; he would be in time to release Jin from the genjutsu and allow him to maintain control of the fireballs and the shuriken.

Chakra Used: 375/435

Technique Used:
Back to top Go down
Hirotsugu Matsuda

Hirotsugu Matsuda

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 10:52 am

Hiro stood there as he watched the sand, Jin backed away but it would continue to follow him, Hiro got tired of it quickly and with a growl, His chakra flared and black Circles formed around his eyes, the speed of his Sand increasing to the point of becoming a blur even to Jin. Dante had Stood Still and was caught up in the sand, which would quickly begin to crush him at the knees, Being on the far side of Yin who crystalized her own legs in the sand, Upon releasing her technique the sand would start to crush her legs as well while climbing up over her body, So unless She Held the technique and stayed put she would quickly be finished. As Still More Sand began to pile over the crystal and continue to crawl up her body, there was little choice for her now.

The moment Yin eventually passed out from Pain or eventual Lack of Oxygen, or gave up before either happened, The sand encasing her would move to join the rest of the sand in Catching Jin. Dante would be in the same perdicament as Yin would be at this time, And without a conesious Chakra flow to his genjutsu, it would not even be able to take hold. Let alone the flux of Chakra from Activating his Sage Mode, with the Bijuu buried inside of him, he was safe from the Genjutsu, and even if he was put to sleep, The Bijuu inside of him would take over and make matters even worse.

Jin was his biggest issue and worry now, for The clones of Yin's would dissappear with her collapsing passed out, and Dante's Genjutsu negated by his unconsiousness. However with the Sage mode Activated is Sand moved that much faster, and when it would inevitably catch him, it would begin to grind and crush away at him, With the sand coming in from virtually All directions, he wanted to see how The ninja Jin would handle this.

His Teammates were either knocked out themselves or were letting him handle things he did not know or care, Combat is where this beast thrived, and thriving he was.

Stuff:
Back to top Go down
Kiraku

Kiraku

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 12:57 am

Kiraku was not sure what was going on; once again. One second he had his eyes on the shadow clones of his foe, the next his leaf "comrade" was sprawled out on the ground, causing him to lose sight of his foe's shadow clones. He did not need any more information to know what was going on with him. Keeping his sight down, he turned his attention on the fire starter. The Fire had been quenched by the Jinjuriki's sand; who in turn's offense was crystallized. It seemed to send him berzerk; his sand intertwining with the wind and moving faster.  His eyes flared into crimson, the world holding its breath just for a second. The third man's chakra was flaring, obviously the man behind the leaf's defeat. His mind flared in pain for a second, his Iris spinning. The Infamous Copy eye at work.

With that out of the way, he could see that the Jinjuriki's sand seems to be doing most of the work, so he took the opportunity to show the man what true flames looked like. He recognized the jutsu his foe was going to use, something he had mastered time ago.  He decided to up the ante; he wasn't even going to use Katon to beat him. As soon as the volley of flames took flight, Kiraku unleashed a burst of wind; shooting towards his foes; at the same time letting loose the shuriken from his hands. As soon as the wind reached the flames, it would turn into a blaze of flame; absorbing his foe's puny flames and unleashing them onto the squad, the shuriken riding the flaming wave as they spun ever faster towards the flame starting foe.

Chakra and stuff:
Back to top Go down
Yin
Genin
Genin
Yin

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 10:56 am

Shiny crystallized sand was everywhere. The sand that made contact with her had been crystallized and continued to crystallize from there on out. The sand was undoubtedly fast, but it was not what was posing a threat to the red-haired Genin. She could freely manipulate the crystals, after all, so being trapped and crushed was not an option. As for her teammates, she would manipulate the crystal so that they would not be trapped or harmed by the sand, and could run atop its surface too. The crystallization did not end. Though a little slower than the sand, it continued to crystallize it, on the track of freezing the grains all the way to the sand gourd of the Genin.

This was now her territory. Assuming the Temple of Nirvana had indeed been cast, she would allow the young and adorable Muko to release her from his Genjutsu, having nowhere near the perception needed to fight it off, even with her Byakugan activated. A wide smile on the fun-loving girl’s face, she focused herself to the fight once again. More sand most assuredly coming her way, the Genin allowed some to come close without it being so instantly crystallized. As it did, the attacking sand would find that what it had touched was not the red-headed Yin, but rather, a figure of solid, inanimate crystal. As soon as the sand made contact with the crystallized substitute, boom! An explosion of dazzling crystal in all directions, with one hundred meters as a radius.

The real Yin had escaped and manipulated the explosion around her as it came. It was her own chakra in the form of an explosion, after all. She could defend herself from her own crystal bomb, but hopefully, her teammates could as well. As for those shadow clones, they were canceled for the moment, hopefully while nobody was paying too much attention, and assumed they were still out and about. The girl suspected that the sandy boy would try to shield himself from the explosion, in which if he did, she had further action just around the corner. After all, every bit of sand within the nearby fifty meters was a beautiful and shiny crystal by now~

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dante
Wanderer
Wanderer
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 1:22 pm

A lot went on from the moment he sprung into action. The one who had control over sand seemed to be acting as the leader and he was forced to cancel his genjutsu before he even really got a chance to cast it, lest he be caught up in the sand. Leaping backwards to gain distance, he watched as his teammate took care of the sand with a very large explosion. Luckily for Muko, he was rather durable, despite his size. Looking for his teammate after the explosion, Yin, he thought was her name. Once he found her, he would come to her side, "Yin-san, you wouldn't happen to have an explosive note I could borrow, would you?" He asked this with a smile that was easily too large to be natural, showing off large, white teeth. He figured he might as well start his attack before someone arrived to warn them of the attack on the village. He made sure to keep an eye on his male teammate and their enemies as well. He watched as the enemy with the Sharingan sent forth a rather good display of fire jutsu, a display that could cause problems for his team should they get caught up in it. Forming a hand sign, he caught his whole team in a Self-repairing barrier. It would protect them long enough for him to put his plan into action. His only goal today was to destroy this building. The attack would pound against the barrier, fire and wind combined enhanced their power and was enough to crack the barrier a little bit. No worries though, it would survive a bit longer.

940/1000 [OOC:Since I didn't use the genjutsu because of the sand, the chakra was never spent.]

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Jin
Genin
Genin
Jin

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 1:56 pm

This was never a match Jin could have won. In the depths of his mind, he was well aware of this. He had no advanced element, he had no clan technique or kekkai genkai and he was no jinchuuriki. Safe to say, he was a simple, clanless shinobi; nothing but guts and hardwork to him. The others, didn’t only have hardwork and guts but also their kekkai genkai or something special to empower them. For Jin, they were giants and he, a mere mortal. And yet, he had done what he could and gotten this far. This was not the end to his journey but most certainly, an important turning point nevertheless.

A number of things have happened so let’s point them out one by one and allocate some time in there too for simplicity.

Let’s begin where Jin was left off. He was caught in the genjutsu, right after using his fire technique to attack the shadow manipulating opponent. However, there was no genjutsu so Jin was never caught. So the nimble fellow used his jutsu, dodged around until a couple of things happened.

While Jin dodged the slower sand (pre-sage mode), the slower sand attempted to catch Muko and Yin. Muko managed to dodge it while Yin crystallized the sand around her. Now, in this instance, the counter to Jin’s attack was launched. This counter was not in fact a fire jutsu, rather it was a wind jutsu and quite a capable one at that. It blew off Jin’s fire and the hidden shuriken in the jutsu back towards him. Simultaneously, a loud roar was heard and a sudden burst of chakra could be felt in the arena. This chakra was no normal chakra either, it had some serious malicious intent within it. Even
Jin could feel the bloodlust from it. The sand got so fast for Jin that it became a blur. The same sand that he was dodging quite effectively.

Mind you, two things happened at the same time. The wind jutsu was used and the sage mode was used by the sand user. So the sand caught up to Jin, the shuriken flew towards him and since he couldn’t see the sand, he kept an eye out for the shuriken. Finally, the katana he had been wielding all this time came into play and he countered the shuriken flying towards him. This included the shuriken that didn’t belong to him but instead were added by the wind jutsu user. He managed to strike away some shuriken, while some managed to cut through his skin. Jin’s left shoulder, his right arm received some slight skin cuts and blood poured out a little. Besides the damage to the clothing and the slight cuts, he was fine at this point.

The moment the sand touched Jin, another thing happened. Yes, this has been an eventful few minutes; hasn’t it?

You see, when the sand touched him and got him just as the sand user wanted a loud boom could be heard. That was a giant explosion that came out of nowhere and completely caught Jin and who ever remained in the 100 meter radius of its origin within it. It was a powerful B-rank jutsu and Jin was thankful that he had invested a good amount of effort into strengthening his body’s durability. Otherwise, he would have been toast.

Jin could brush off that powerful explosion but his clothes could not, they were pretty damaged. Luckily though, the scrolls that he had on him survived and remained intact. Now that his overcoat had holes in it, the 10 kunai and 10 shuriken he had underneath were visible; very slightly. He also had 10 explosive tags in there but they weren’t visible yet. Jin’s right hand held tightly to his Katana and using the explosion he put a little distance between himself and the sand. He rushed towards Yin because she was the only one capable of countering that fast sand.

Thanks to the explosion, the sand was pushed back quite a bit and Yin also managed to crystallize a lot of area around them. This provided some good footing for Jin too. So he hopped and skipped and got right next to her. And finally, that was the moment when Muko used a powerful barrier.
As a fuinjutsu user himself, Jin couldn’t help but admire Muko for his skill in fuinjutsu. Even Jin didn’t know this jutsu. And it was pretty good to have it because getting through it wouldn’t be easy for the opposition. He had been poking around with the opposition for quite a while so wasn’t it time his team mates did something?

A thing to note about the barrier that Muko erected, it wasn’t large enough to also encapsulate the opposing team because then what would be the purpose? I’m just mentioning this to make sure, there’s no room for vague manipulation here. However, it did effectively cover Jin, Yin and of course Muko as well.

The one thing that confused Jin was that, what were they going to do now?
”That sand is too speedy for me. I think I should try my luck against the Nara or the Uchiha but that means Yin and Muko will have to deal with the sand user”, Jin thought as they were finally able to catch a breather in the barrier. Thanks to the explosion, the whole place was slightly covered in smoke. It was quite a big and powerful explosion, Jin half expected the others to be knocked out but he couldn’t be so sure. Maybe they were as durable as Jin and Muko, he couldn’t have known for sure. So the best thing to do was plan a counter attack; however, it would be best to do that with the team.

”So now we know who can do what. My initial attack served some purpose. Yin-chan, the sand is faster now and the sand user appears to be stronger. Can you help me get close to him? If we do, I think I can challenge him up close. Muko, what’d you say? Can you keep the Uchiha and the Nara in check while we do that?”, said Jin discussing an option with the other two.
Jin would await the reply of his comrades and also for the smoke to clear, all the while keeping his katana unsheathed and prepared; and he also wondered how long the barrier would last them.

Chakra: 375/435
Back to top Go down
Hiro Nara
Genin
Genin
Hiro Nara

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 9:31 am

Hiro had just sorta laid there, expecting his shadow to hit someone but when it didn't, he drew it back to him and when a blast send a big boom back, he rolled up and hoped back out of the blast radius. It seemed like this were a rather odd stalemate. He only someone felt like an idiot for not training other jutsu but his clan jutsu. However, if they decided to close in, it would be fine. However, with the flames and wind going everywhere, the rather fragile Nara head was nervous. He was mildly nervous. He had a feeling that he needed to conserve his chakra for later parts of this.

He was focusing. He was using his above average perception to figure out just who, and what, was going to come at him after that barrier is down.

"They'll focus you with one of them, try to take one of us out. Obvious plan, and if they have to get close I can handle them. It'll tire me out, but I can handle two of them."

He knew that he didn't have the worlds greatest chakra reserves, but alas. That was to be dealt with another day.
Back to top Go down
Hirotsugu Matsuda

Hirotsugu Matsuda

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 10:05 am

Hiro was close enough to both teammates that when the explosion Happened, he would use his sand to create a shield wall to defend them from the blast, he began to gather the sand back together, assulting the shield, as with his sage mode he could sense them, and his Sand would pile on top of the barrier and begin to crush and crunch down, spinning back and forth on the shield like a snake to its prey.

Then as more sand began to pile on top, Hiro made a pyramid out of it, and with that, symbols began to form, the multi layered pyramid would serve as their tomb, was what went through is mind, with the seals locking in, this would be highly unlikely for them to escape, but he wouldnt put it past them if they could. He let the others plan, he was just attacking to try and end this.

He kept up piling sand though, increasing the amount of pressure on the shield, and if the shield were to drop, the sand would attempt to rush and fill in the hole, completely covering them in sand.

Jutsu :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)   Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let The Chunnin Exams Begin!!! (Exam 1)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next