Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Training for War 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Training for War 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Training for War 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Training for War 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Training for War 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Training for War 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Training for War 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Training for War 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Training for War 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Training for War 2 Vote_lcapTraining for War 2 Voting_barTraining for War 2 Vote_rcap 
Shin
Training for War 2 Vote_lcapTraining for War 2 Voting_barTraining for War 2 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Training for War 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

Training for War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Training for War 2   Training for War 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 5:08 pm

A storm was coming from the east towards the village if Konoha. Word from the eastern countries have already arrived in Konoha that several cities have been either flattened by the wind or have been nearly underwater from the floods. And now it was heading for the leaf. People were busy stocking up their food supplies, boarding up windows and taping up glass.

The Hyuga clan also made its preparations for the storm as well. They sent out servants to get their needed supplies while they used chakra to form a collective barrier around their compound when everything was collected from the outside. The Hyuga, the one called Kyo was awakened by the sound of raindrops falling upon his rooftop. The sound made him stay in bed a bit and enjoy the blissful sounds.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Training for War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for War 2   Training for War 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 8:46 am

When the lightning struck the tree outside of his house and caused it to catch afire, followed by the boom of the thunder, Kyo opened his eyes. He got up and took a look outside his window. The rain had already started to fall as people ran to their homes for shelter.

He noticed a young child under a tree in the compound, not a safe place for her to be and she was crying. He put on his white kimono and went outside to help her. He picked her up in his arms and looked at her and she him.

"What are you doing out here Sarai? You will catch a cold."

"Uncle Kyo, I came to get my cat and the rains came."

Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Training for War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for War 2   Training for War 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 8:51 am

He smiled knowingly at her and nodded.

"Its OK, let me carry you inside and I will get your cat for you OK?"

The little girl smiled and nodded and carried the little Hyuga home. He knocked on her door as her parents did not even realise she was not there.

"I'm going to get her cat for her OK?" He said to her parents as he activated Byakugan and his vision spread and found the cat. He then created a Kage bunshin to go get it and brought the cat to the little girl.

"Thanks uncle Kyo." She said and he smiled and left.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Training for War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for War 2   Training for War 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 8:57 am

He looked up at the sky and frowned. Something was not right with this weather. It did not seem natural for some reason. He was not sure what it was but he did pick up a chakra signal a few kilometers to the east where the storm came from and decided he was going to head there.

As he got closer, he realised the storm was coming from this chakra signal and flew downwards a few hundred feet to the person in the sky that was no doubt responsible for this storm. Kyo had a very serious facial expression as he looked at the man who had both hands outatretched.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Training for War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for War 2   Training for War 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 9:02 am

"Konoha ninja. You came to stop me didn't you?"

Kyo sighed as he looked at the man warily.

"You should stop that now because if I'm the one that's gonna stop you, it won't be pretty."

"I can tell you're strong but not stronger than me Hyuga. If you feel you could frighten me into ugh!"

There was a shaft of light that came from Kyo's right hand and had impaled the man's midsection. As his body tried to cope with the pain, Kyo pulled his light sword upwards cleaving the man into two and watched him as he fell to the earth. Immediately the storm cleared up and Kyo returned home.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

Training for War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for War 2   Training for War 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 9:04 am

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

Training for War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for War 2   Training for War 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 9:04 am

The member 'angalito' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Easter Event' : 2, 2, 8
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Training for War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for War 2   Training for War 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training for War 2
Page 1 of 1