Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] Vote_lcapThe power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] Voting_barThe power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] Vote_rcap 
Shin
The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] Vote_lcapThe power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] Voting_barThe power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] Empty
PostSubject: The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only]   The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 4:49 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

The short woman titled as Nidaime Hokage, wandered about Konoha. Today she was not about as the Hokage, nor as the clan head of the Hyuga: though people everywhere greeted her for filling the important position of both those roles. Of course somewhere off in the distance, Rei knew that ANBU were never too far away- thus she was able to freely roam her own village without incidents. Not that she needed the protection mind you, but for official purposes. She knew that Amaya would never allow Rei to simply do as she pleased, despite how powerful she might be. It was the ANBU's purpose to serve and protect the Hokage, so that the Hokage could serve and protect the village. Not allowing the ANBU to do their job would be an insult to their position of importance.

That aside and out of her mind, she took a deep breathe as she quietly ventured into a small dango shop and sat on the stool at the corner. From the outside street, she was covered by the white privacy cloth of the shop with the logo on it that read "Best dango in the village!" Rei wasn't too certain about that: this shop was new and she needed to test that theory for herself. "A dozen assorted dango please." she said in a casual tone and the cook nodded his head without turning to see who said it. She was the only customer there at the moment after all. it wasn't too hard to know what order went to which seat. Rei had business today, she was here for more than just the food.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 
Other:

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Ninja I.D,
Tier: A3
Clan: Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only]   The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 8:53 pm

wolves cry
out
@Rei OUTFITMUSEWORDS 469CHARKA 500THANKS VON!

Suzume sighed, she finally had gathered up her things, and went to the Hokages office but was informed she had stepped out; frustrated that so much time had been wasted by dealing with the children, though she had a good time with them, she lost her chance to meet with the Kage. She moved down the street as she headed towards the docks to head home, it had gotten slightly darker; but the streets were as lively as always during the evening. As she walked there were several vendors selling various different foods.

Suzume came to a stop, Dango? The best dango? A grin came across her face, she was starving and dango wasn't all that filling to begin with and it would hold her off until she returned home to make food for her father; she smiled some more before entering the small cloth , only to realize that the Nidaime Hokage; "Oh Miss Hokage!" Suzume chimed, slightly bowing before she sat. "This is perfect" She thought inside of her head, "She's right here and I have the perfect chance to ask." Suzume wasn't about to let this chance to talk to her slip away.

Suzume didn't personally know the Hokage as some people in the village did, however she knew of the Hokage, a woman of such renown, not just the head of the whole village but also the head of the Hyuga Clan, which was impressive in and over itself. She envied her, the way she was able to be in control of so much and still be fully intact mentally, she was truly a strong person.

Someone Suzume wanted to be like some day, she wanted to make sure if she ever had to be the head of the Uzumaki Clan that she very well could without question. She wanted to make herself a name of one with respect and with renown as the Hokage had done for herself. She was truly amazed by the presence of Rei Hyuga, her overwhelming power was amazing, the way she held herself, everything about her.

As Suzume turned to look towards Rei, she smiled softly, "You know, I went to your office today, I wanted to ask you some questions about my time off work." Took a look at the menu and ordered an assortment of different kinds of Danjo, a total of 12 for her boat ride home. "How are you Miss Hokage?"

Her eyes, though as the night didn't due them as much justice as the day did, were still pretty bright with the orange color, her red tight fitting dress hugging each curve of Suzume's body, her hair was now up in a ponytail, some of the strains still hanging in front of her face. Around 10 shop bags, and her personal bag surrounded her feet.

Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only]   The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 9:46 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Rei hadn't expected to run into her target so soon. She had just taken the first sweet bite of dango when a voice called out to her. Her first response was to turn her head in surprise while with a mouthful of food: she didn't however, she had been groomed as a princess at a very young age. Instead, she just continued to eat and nodded her head politely until she had finished chewing her food. She turned her pearl-like eyes upon the young woman, beautiful and most definitely of Hideo's clan. She acknowledge the woman while giving her a quick one-over. The dress was lovely. "Oh You had business with me?" she would ask, playing coy to her own agenda. It was a funny thing, for Suzume to run into her while she was the one looking for Suzume.

She would slide across the stool seats between her and Suzume and pull her plate of dango closer to her as she would sit comfortably next to Suzume. "I am well. I was out looking for someone and decided to test out this shop's claim on best dango. What can I do for you, Miss Suzume?" she would ask, momentarily setting her own thoughts aside to make time for one of her shinobi. As she would wait, she would try out another dango stick: half-convinced that the shop's claim was accurate. A few crumbs trickled down her attire, the typical black and white hyuga style haori and gi. On the back of her jacket was the hyuga clan symbol. Today she wore her casual clothes, not the Hokage mantle. Although casual for Rei was still impressive and overwhelming to others. That was after all, how she was raised. Head and shoulders above everyone else, even though she was quite short.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 
Other:

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only]   The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 1:57 pm

wolves cry
out
@Rei OUTFITMUSEWORDS 469CHARKA 500THANKS VON!

Suzume smiled as her food was placed in front of her, when Rei moved closer to her, she made sure she was sitting properly in order to address the Hokage, "Well, hopefully I won't hold you up for very long, I would hate for you to miss your chance to find that someone because of me." Suzu realized that the Hokage wasn't in her normal entire, but as always she was very extravagant; she was wearing the Hyuga attire, even the clans clothing was spectacular.

Of course the Uzumaki's didn't have a certain way they dressed, and she enjoyed the order of the Hyuga clan, they were perfect in so many ways, she hoped that some day the Uzumaki's would be able to tie all back in together, though they lived in Uzushiogakure together, there was still a few people who had been lost or left; the order of the clan was somewhat.... Questionable? Perhaps some day she could tie all of them in, and maybe like Rei Hyuga, become the leader of her entire clan.

Suzume realized that maybe it looked like she was drifting off into space, "Sorry for... The long pause, but um." She stuttered for a moment, "With my leave for a month, w...Would it be possible for me to travel around to the other villages? I want to check out how the medical shinobi there work, and see if I can learn new techniques as well as sight see."

She smiled softly, "I don't know how the protocols work for leaving the village, I know in Uzushio that I can come and go as I please, theres really no order there..." She gave a small weakened laugh, not because it was funny but rather because she knew that at some point the Uzumaki's would at some point become one united unit again.

Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only]   The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 3:38 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Rei munched on a fresh dango stick following the intermittent silence after she asked Suzume what she needed. She didn't mind the silence, in fact she preferred silence in her work space. Hours upon hours, she had nothing but silence in her office- even for her, that was too much though. the sights and sounds of the lively village outside the Hokage tower's office windows: it was a refreshing experience and reminded Rei why she was the Hokage... Why she was setting up these meetings and promoting certain people to take care of the village after she was gone. "Don't worry about it. The person whom I was looking for, came to me." she would say with a slightly playful wink to Suzume, letting her know subtly that Rei had been out in the village looking for her particularly.

Of course she hadn't spoken until Suzume had finished what she needed to say. Following her first statement, Rei would set down her last empty dango stick on the plate and clasp her little hands together and look up at the ceiling as she thought earnestly. "Seeing as you will be the new Chief of Medicine in the village... I would say that now is a good time to go and explore the shinobi world a bit. You won't have much time to go on adventures after this." she would say somewhat casually and then turn her pearl eyes back to Suzume as if to confirm that she was not "playing". There was a seriousness in her eyes that Suzume would not be able to grasp the reason behind- for Rei had only told two other people that she was stepping down as Hokage.

"As far as permission. You have my permission to leave the village during your temporary leave from work." If Suzume was a smart young woman, she would mentally realize that Hokage Rei kept tabs on her: knew her accomplishments, as well as her failures. it was not just Suzume, but almost any prominent shinobi in the village. Her eyes and hands were everywhere- in the form of the Hyuga clan as well as ANBU. "You will report back to Konoha at the end of your work leave however. So prepare yourself mentally and physically to accept the new position in the hospital. Oh... I would avoid Sunagakure during your travels. They can be quite hostile. That isn't an order, but I can't have the new Chief of Medicine dying before she starts her new job." she would say seriously, although there was a hint of dry humor in her voice.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 
Other:

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only]   The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 7:57 pm

wolves cry
out
@Rei OUTFITMUSEWORDS 579CHARKA 500THANKS VON!

Suzume felt a small blush run across her face as Rei mentioned she had been the one she was looking for, though the blush lasted only for a split moment, Suzu smiled at her; the Hokage was a rather beautiful woman, her eyes could draw anyone in; not just because they were the eyes of the Hyuga Clan, but because she could put so much emotion through them, even though sometimes especially on other Hyuga members they looked as if they were lifeless... But Rei's eyes could express her emotion so very well... Suzume thought for her first meeting with the Hokage, it was going rather well, until the moment she heard Rei speak again, "Seeing as you will be the new Chief of Medicine", that's all Suzu got out of the conversation, she just starred, gaping for who knows how long... She Didn't know how to react, the new Chief of Medicine? Her life long dream? Why was she receiving this honor? The current Chief of Medicine didn't mention anything when she left work, never said that they were leaving...

She just starred. She couldn't even comprehend what was going on, her mind was running a mile a minute, her heart felt like it was about to explode. The amount of excitement was crazy, she wanted to scream and cry and hug the Hokage, and yet at the same time she knew acting like that in front of the Hokage was inappropriate and didn't want to cause any issues especially with this amazing promotion... She was to happy but yet everything in her body realized that when she came home, she would have to enter a life of a high ranking position in the village, and she wasn't sure if she was truly ready for it... She wanted to make Rei proud, for her to give her this honor she was so shocked and yet... Why couldn't see speak? She wanted to say thank you, and that she would make her proud...

But at the same time every muscle in her body just tensed, normally so in control of herself, and yet all thought and feeling left her body and all that was left was this small child in her mind, screaming so loudly. She starred, as she did so every single emotion relating to the scenario possible. Her orange eyes would some what begin to water over as tears welled up, her dream... Her dream of being able to help people not just in a small capacity, but in a way that only a few selected people could and she was finally able to do so. Finally she felt her hand tremble, her eyes quickly flashed towards her hand, then finally, after what felt like years; but only really about 45 seconds, Suzume caught her breath, taking one deep breath before she began to speak.

"Miss... Hokage... This is truly," Pausing for a moment as she felt her heart jump, "This is such an honor, and... It really means the whole world to me, and I will happily accept this honor. I will return several days before my leave is over so I have time to prepare for my new role." She smiled, her eyes sparkled, she had totally forgot about traveling for the moment; but quickly realized that Rei had mentioned about Suna, "I'll make sure to avoid Suna... I wouldn't at all want to die before I can start work!" She smiled laughing a little.

Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only]   The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 10:23 pm

R E I
霊 

Stats:
Jutsu:

Rei had tried to break the news in a casual manner, but the shock on Suzueme's face was evident. There wasn't really any helping it, Rei knew that such a position would be envied by many. Of course that meant that Suzume would have to work hard to keep her position as well, she was sure Suzume realized this.. or at least would realize this soon enough. Still, she allowed the several seconds to pass by silently, again, not one to let good silence go to waste. She just ordered another helping of dango and while she waited for that order, helped herself to a dango on Suzume's plate- with a look of "I'll pay you back when my plate arrives" Though she wasn't certain if the action had even registered to the young woman.

Finally, the young Uzumaki woman found her voice. Gratitude, that was the first reaction... Well, after the shock. Gratitude was good, but Rei preferred seriousness... But then again, who was she to judge another's overwhelmed joy at receiving the chance to fulfill the dream of their lifelong career? She just nodded silently as Suzume thanked her and promised to return a few days early. Just then, her second plate of dango arrived and she quickly placed a skewer onto Suzume's plate before the young woman could object. Rei always repaid her debts, even if she was currently eating the one she had taken from Suzume's plate. Between bites, she spoke. "It's a rare opportunity. Chief of medicine usually live a very long time and are the best at what they do... You could imagine how rare an opportunity like this arises. You can thank me by working hard for the village."

Suzume was young and somewhat naive, but good and honest at heart. Soon, she would learn that she shouldn't be thanking the Hokage so hardheartedly. Suzume would find herself with constant work and few opportunities to relax: worse, that Rei would soon be stepping down as Hokage and a new Hokage would be in charge of her. After a few more pleasantries, Rei would excuse herself. Her business here was done and her second plate of dango was empty. She needed to get back to the office and work out the paperwork of transferring the mountain of paperwork to Amaya in a few days. That dango was quite good. Maybe it is the best in the village. she thought to herself, secretly rejoicing for the splendid taste... but more importantly, joyous at the thought of imagining Amaya buried under mountains of paperwork.
[EXIT]

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats: 
Other:

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only]   The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 1:52 pm

wolves cry
out
@Rei OUTFITMUSEWORDS ---CHARKA 500THANKS VON!

Suzume couldn't say much else, but to thank Rei once more before she left, she had so much going through her mind... Even more so with how eager she seemed... She of course was very eager to get the position but she should have been able to hold her excitement back and yet she couldn't. She would very much need to discipline herself later, tonight she wouldn't be eating dinner, and would be spending the next 24 hours fasting. She needed to regain control of her emotions, as the out burst was simply not acceptable. Shortly after Suzume was sure the Hokage was gone, she too would head out and go home. She had many things to prepare for; and a month of fill in a life times worth of travel.

Exit

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only]   The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only] Empty

Back to top Go down

The power of food!.... And medicine..[Suzume only]
Page 1 of 1