Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] Vote_lcapBad Medicine[Kirito, Private] Voting_barBad Medicine[Kirito, Private] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] Vote_lcapBad Medicine[Kirito, Private] Voting_barBad Medicine[Kirito, Private] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] Empty
PostSubject: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 11:40 am

The rear entrance of the shinobi hospital of Konoha was opened and a cloaked figure stepped inside. In front of this person was a gurney with a corpse and a white cloth over it. Presently, there was nobody else around. All of the medical staff and personnel were busy on the front side of the hospital with patients. The cloaked figure turned the gurney sharply down a corridor with a sign above it that read "Morgue" As only the dead was stored down this wing, Rei hadn't to worry about being identified, yet she kept her face covered by the cloak until she was certain was was safe. Several doors lead off from the main hallway, all empty of course because the bodies were all prepared for burial and stored in the main storage unit. These side rooms were meant for operating on the corpses to either extract information, or prepare them for burial. These rooms had no windows of course, for the bodies of shinobi were top secret. Rei found an unlocked door and quickly pushed the gurney inside. She activated her Byakugan to peer through the door and wait for somebody she expected to come along before long. When he came back, she would open the door for him. After he had entered the room, she would flip on the light and lock the door, the corpse hidden by the white sheet would be revealed as she threw the sheet to the floor. "One Kaguya, ready for transplant. Please, no questions about how I got it, and keep it quiet." she would say with a grave tone and serious expression. "This body is very important to me and I need to master the Shikotsumyaku. Will you help me, Kirito-san?" she would say, looking up to Kirito.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: None

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 12:35 pm

Kirito would enter the morgue where he had been summoned by Rei. The two of them had completed a mission together, but had also talked at other times. He may have revealed that he knew a thing or two about medical ninjutsu, so he could only guess what he had been called for.

Once she let him in and told him, he allowed a hrief flash of shock to cross his features, but he would prepare to do as she asked. "You know, im not really fully qualified to do this sort of thing, but if it is what you want, i shall do my best."

He would allow her to lay down on a spare table next to where she had laid the Kaguya body. He would put her to sleep with a bit of medical chakra and then get to work transplanting her kidney with the one from the Kaguya body. It took several hours, but once he finished and had sewn her and the other body back up, Kirito would do his best to dull the pain receptors temporarily in the area of the transplant. He would then wake her to see how she felt, this would be the determining moments as to if the transplant worked or not.

Rolling for surgery success...

Need 8+
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 12:35 pm

The member 'Kirito' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 face' : 7
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 2:04 pm

She knew immediately when she was awoken, that something was amiss. In fact, she felt acute pain that made her face contort slightly with displeasure. he was lying down but sat up suddenly despite the discomfort as her hand subconsciously moved to where the stitches were. "I don't believe the surgery went too well. My body is trying to reject the kidney. Is there anything you can do to stabilize it? Pain isn't an issue. she would say and then lay back down on the operating table and try to relax her body. One of the ebst ways to stabilize the body was to calm the heart. She closed her eyes and focused on her breathing rather than the dull pain in her lower abdomen.
Recovery 1/10
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: None

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 4:45 pm

Kirito heard her say that it seemed the surgery had failed. He needed to learn a lot more about medicine and healing jutsu before he woupd ever attempt another surgery. He would nod to her and run a bit more healing chalra through her body which should numb the pain some and he would place a bottle of medicine on the table next to her. He would then straighten up for a moment before looking back to his friend.

"I suppose this will be the last time that I see you for a while Rei-san. I am going to be leaving the Land of Fire within the week and headed to my next destination, Kirigakure. It was a pleasure getting to know you and I hope our patbs cross again. If you are ever in the Land of Water, look me up!" With that, he would leave the morgue to prepare for his final task before he left the Land of Fire.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 1:08 pm

R E I
霊  

Stats:
Jutsu:

Having the surgery fail was one thing, she somewhat expected it and yet took the gamble. After all, this was for an important mission. She could stomach the pain and fight through the transplant... but Kirito was planning to leave? Who would finish her operation for her? She wanted to complain, or at least tell him that as a new friend, he owed it to her to stick around and help her successfully transition the kaguya transplant. She said nothing of that matter however. She could tell just by the way that Kirito was speaking, that this was important to him. He himself knew his inadequacy with the medical ninjutsu- yet he had accepted her request to do the surgery and even lessened her pain when they realized it was a failure.

She would sit up again, wincing from the dull ache and looked Kirito in the eyes. "The next time we meet, I will have mastered this kaguya dna. Stay alive until then." she would say as Kirito left the morgue. She would wait several minutes after he left before she made her own exit. She took the medicine he had left and stuffed it in her pocket. She stood up gingerly and turned to face the white haired corpse that lay on the table next to her. She reached behind her and into her large jacket as she procured a large scroll and laid it out before the corpse. A couple handseals later and the corpse disappeared into a puff of smoke, sealed and safely preserved within her scroll until she could find a better use for it. She reached into her pocket after putting the scroll back in her jacket. She filled with the medicine bottle before finally taking a pill from the bottle and swallowing it. She took a sip of water from the facet in the room to aid the medicine going down and then left the morgue. I need to rest... but I also need to find someone who can fix my problem with this dna... he told herself, thinking hard.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other:Recovery 2/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 10:06 am

Makoto had been looking for Rei afternoon but for whatever reason he could find her which was rather unusual seeing that she was basically the clan head. He would move swiftly through all the places where Rei was likely at, him moving so swiftly was partly his straight speed but he was also trying to practice his wind chakra. He searched every blade of grass through the training ground. He searched the Hyuga compound and couldn’t find her. By this time he was beginning to get frustrated from his lack of success as he decided to hit the hospital to work on his medical work. He was fairly decent in medical at this point but he needed to get better and this would be a good time to do so. Since Makoto had only just began to practice medical ninjutsu they had him examining dead bodies for the next couple of weeks which was fine it didn’t freak him out. Makoto made his way to the back of the hospital as he saw someone exit the morgue door, Makoto could tell by the walk even though it was a limp. He would move his way to catch her. “You don’t practice Medical Ninjutsu Rei.” He would call out to her.

[5/10 Futon Training Posts]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 2:16 pm

R E I
霊  

Stats:
Jutsu:

Of course she left through the back part of the hospital, just as she had come in. She was in pain and a lot of planning on her mind at the moment, so her guard was lax and she hadn't been aware that someone had seen her leave the morgue. She had just left the back doors and had began walking in another direction when a friendly voice called out to her. Her footstep froze for a moment before she turned around in genuine surprise to see her friend Makoto standing before her. She calmed her surprise and tried her best to stand up straight and ignore the pain: knowing Makoto though, he would see right through her tough act. "I wasn't expecting to see you here Makoto. Have you been practicing your medical ninjutsu at this hospital?" she would ask, trying to diffuse any suspicions Makoto might have as to why she was at the morgue. She didn't mind him knowing, but this was a part of her mission: not directly, but a part of her plan to successfully complete her ANBU indoctrination.

Her legs were weak and she could feel her strength slipping. While she waited for Makoto to respond, she would look around casually to find a decent place to rest her weary body. She had just taken some medicine and it was beginning to take effect. "Come, let's go sit in the hospital's scenic courtyard. and talk." she would suggest, though the courtyard was more akin to a flower garden meant for patients and visitors to relax.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other:Recovery 3/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 4:26 pm

Makoto was a lot of things but stupid wasn’t one of them. Rei didn’t practice medical ninjutsu that he knew of and she never spoke on his statement on that, something was sketchy but he would let it slide as he would find out one way or another. “I practice Medical here quite often, I improve everyday actually.” Makoto would say as he began to focus his chakra towards the futon nature, he had to learn Futon as soon as possible to complete his mastery on all 5 elements but even still he would put the focus on Rei. “So dead bodies becoming an interest?” He would ask her as she took a seat. She was weaker at the moment but it was no doubt in his mind that Makoto knew she had been training while Makoto had took a break from training. Makoto would pull out a cigarette and light it as he waited on an answer as fumes exited through his nose.

[6/10 Futon Training Posts]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 4:52 pm

R E I
霊  

Stats:
Jutsu:

She would walk slowly, intentionally slow to seem like she was enjoying the interaction: though she really was enjoying seeing Makoto again after the Chuunin exam. Her real motive to walking slowly was the pain of course. The less she moved, the less pain she felt. It was good though to hear that Makoto was continuing to improve himself. She had feared that he had harbored ill feelings towards her after the Chuunin exam, but ti didn't seem so. Instead, the senju boy had focused on increasing his proficiency in other skills like medical ninjutsu. Something rare in the battlefield. The two of them finally approached the medical courtyard and Rei gingerly took a seat and relaxed. For a moment, she thought Makoto would let it go, but his next question brought both a smile and dread to her face. "I have a top secret mission to complete.... I just needed something a little extra to complete it.
The surgery was heavy on my body and my body is trying to reject the organ that I had transplanted."
she would say to explain her plight to her friend, though he didn't wish to reveal the exact nature of the mission. It was for ANBU after all. If she failed, her memory would be erased and she would have an organ inside her from a kaguya that she knew nothing of. Despite her own troubles, she did notice Makoto's new habit of smoking. "You know those things will kill you.."

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other:Recovery 4/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 5:03 pm

Makoto would chuckle as she mentioned his risk of death by smoking. “I’ll die from something else long before I die from these.” Makoto would say humorously as he looked at her. A transplant, that’s new but what for? Makoto didn’t know and Anbu? That was new as well. Makoto knew there was one, there was an Anbu in every village but he wasn’t aware that Rei was interested and if he did he wasn’t paying attention although it did seem to spark a little interest. Makoto would look at her as he spoke softly making sure nobody heard him. “What kind of transplant are we talking..? What are you gaining exactly?” Makoto knew Rei wouldn’t take life risks for nothing it just wasn’t in her character she must be gaining some level of power or something of that sort. “And how much does the anbu pay?” He would chuckle out to her as he threw his cigarette in the air and waved his hand as it cut into half with him using the wind chakra that he had been training. For whatever reason he had mastered the other ones fairly quickly but this one was coming slow to him. “Sorry for all these questions but the last one is when are you going to obtain another release other than Scorch? Scorch is good don’t get me wrong and you are farther into that I… but I think it would be benefitcial for you to learn another don’t you think?” He would ask Rei, obviously asking her for when she’s done recovering.

[7/10 Futon Training Posts]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 6:10 pm

R E I
霊  

Stats:
Jutsu:

His words were true enough. There were many things in the shinobi world which would dig you an early grave. Smoking didn't seem so bad in that perspective. It wasn't like it bothered her anyways. She just shrugged her shoulders in defeat and moved on to address his latter questions. She shifted in her seat on the bench and looked directly at Makoto and smoke only after activating her Byakugan to ensure that no one was nearby. "I had a kidney transplanted. From a Kaguya shinobi in Kirigakure." she would say and allow Makoto to put the two and two together. She had temporarily disappeared from the village for a short time and if Makoto was intelligent, he would assume that she had gone to Kirigakure herself to obtain such a body. "I don't know exactly what ANBU pay yet Makoto, I'm still in the progress of a mission to be accepted into ANBU." she would say and then give pause to Makoto's question about learning more releases.

The bench she sat on was long and empty, so she leaned back and laid on the bench as she discussed with Makoto. He was a very curious fellow, one of her few friends. While technically it wasn't important for him to know, she knew that as a friend- he deserved to know what kind of trouble she was putting herself through. "I am currently in the process of learning the Shikotsumyaku.. That is, the Kaguya bone release. I need it to complete my task." she would pause, concern furled her brow before she continued. "You do realize that as an ANBU mission, this is highly classified." she would finish, making sure Makoto understood the implications that may be involved since he was now somewhat aware.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other:Recovery 5/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 11:21 pm

Makoto listened to her intently as he had just watched her eyes strain due to the Byakugan.She was probably checking for someone within a nearby radius. Kaguya… that was the bone clan. Makoto had also been fascinated with them but not so much to want to have their abilities. Mokuton and the Scorch alone were already a big load on Makoto, the last thing Mak’s mind was to begin another advanced anything. He chuckled to himself as he looked at her laid herself on the bench. The kaguya dna would definitely make her a taijutsu god, virtually untouchable as she would have the Byakugan, Bone Release, and the 8 Gates which put a lot of pressure on Makoto to be great. Not only that though, Rei was also joining the Anbu which interested Makoto even more but he wasn’t even sure if he was the Anub type, but he would speak up on what she had stated. “Yes I understand.” Makoto would say to her pointing out that the Anbu was serious business. Makoto would put his hands together attempting to harness Futon chakra once more before trying to do something different but as far as Anbu go he knew they were serious but the question was how serious. That’s the weight of a whole country under one organization. “I may be able to help with your new transplant situation.” Makoto would say as he sighed to himself. He knew this was important to Rei and would support whatever she supported.

[8/10 Futon Training Posts]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 8:53 am

R E I
霊  

Stats:
Jutsu:

She watched him for a long moment, Rei had revealed a large portion of her plan to him. Not the entirety of it and figuring out the rest of it would be extremely hard. After all, who would expect a hyuga to impersonate a Kaguya and assassinate and other hyuga from Iwa to start a war between Iwa and Kiri. Franky, the concept as to why there should be a war between them, escaped her... but this was her mission. One he'll of a mission.

She would turn and sigh as the dull ache faded and retuned. If inly her first surgery had been and success, she could be safely recuperating and preparing to master the kaguya's bone release. Perhas in a sense, this was karma for killing an unsuspecting shinobi from Kiri. She just couldn't have afforded to leave any detail behind. Tracker-Nin were a scary thing. They could pick up the smallest traces and follow the tracks back to the source. "That's right. You do practice medial ninjutsu huh... what do you suppose you could do about a kidney being rejected by the body?". She asked. She hadn't revealed to Makoto yet that she possessed another shinobi's body sealed in a scroll.
Shinobi bodies were like a treasure trove.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other:Recovery 6/10

Template (c) Izayuki
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 9:42 am

Makoto looked at Rei as he thought about her question. Kindey Rejection. That was new and even though he was becoming focused in Medical Ninjutsu but Rei was asking him an actual medical question. He would move his hands back and forth towards a tree nearby trying to get it to sway it back and forth. Futon was quite the task to master before he could start on jutsu. He would turn back to Rei and begin to take an educated guess. “I suppose you would have to redo the surgery if it’s being rejected or use a different part that person’s body ya know? But seeing that you only have the kidney you have to redo the surgery. It seems as if the surgery failed so that what I think.” Makoto would fold his arms as he looked at Rei waiting on her response. What kind of Anbu mission needed you to get Kaguya DNA. How did she get this Kaguya DNA. All of these things didn’t make much sense to him but he wouldn’t push it. It was her mission not his. Makoto continued to harness his chakra converting it into Futon.

[9/10 Futon Training Posts]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 12:39 pm

[quote="Rei"]

R E I
霊  

Stats:
Jutsu:

She listened as Makoto thought and verbalized his own opinions about the rejected kidney. She had guessed as much but she had hoped that Makoto would actually be able to do something about stopping her body from rejecting the kidney. "I have more than the kidney to transplant if necessary, but Id like to utilize the organs available to their maximum use." Of course that meant taking the kidney out of her body and finding a way to "reset" the reading between it and her body. Surely medical shinobi had a way of cleaning out organs with chakra?

She stood up suddenly. Normally she was a very patient person, but this failed surgery was really taking a toll on her emotions more than her body. Makoto was a good friend, but she wasn't sure if he had the right qualifications to correct this error an expert shinobi couldn't correct. "I really need this kidney Makoto, do you feel confident that you can recover the kidney and successfully transplant it?" she asked optimistically,
but she subconsciously knew that what she was asking- was for someone with the skill of a master medical shinobi.
Maybe if he didn't have the necessary skill, he could potentially know someone who could? She paced back and forth, slightly touching her waist as if it helped dull the ache.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other:Recovery 7/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Makoto
Genin
Genin
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 3:14 pm

Makoto would look at Rei. He knew he was good at Medical Ninjutsu but not to the extent of what she needed. He would have to do a lot of cramming with training and things of that sort to feel comfortable performing the surgery that she wanted done. “Im afraid I don’t trust myself enough to perform something of that magnitude. I don’t wanna put you at any more risk than you already are.” Makoto would say to her as he sat beside her. By this time his Futon training was over with as he unleashed the chakra he had stored and the grass around his feet blew. Although this was Rei’s surgery and all the thought of a transplant interested him especially a Kaguya one. He wondered what the price would be that she listed for a piece seeing that she had multiple but he wouldn’t say anything to her.. atleast not yet.

[10/10 Futon Training Posts]
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 4:46 pm

R E I
霊  

Stats:
Jutsu:

She could see it on his face, the hesitation. Of course that was a natural response. He wasn't confident yet in his own skills and Rei was also a good friend of his. He didn't wish to do more harm than good: after all, one of the creeds of a medical shinobi was to do no harm. "That's alright Makoto, I understand.
This mission is really important to me, so I will need to find another medic who can perform this task for me."
This whole time, she had been paying attention, but the dull ache had prevented her wits from being sharp. Just now she was realizing that Makoto had been using his chakra to explore his elemental affinities. Right before her eyes, had had learned the wind release! Impressive to say the least. Her own progress was currently at a halt, but she had made astounding progress within the last bit of time since the Chuunin exam. However right now,
she would be stuck unless she could find someone of worth to finish what Kirito had started. "I am going to go back to the morgue and lay down for a bit. Could you go and find someone in the hospital who can perform a proper surgery?" she would ask and then make her way back towards the morgue.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other:Recovery 8/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 10:07 pm

Mizumi had just finished the surgery on the Uchiha pair. It astounded her how determined they were, but she supposed one of them took after her father and the other simply had a strong will. Her next task of the day was to go to the morgue to make sure everything was in order. When she arrived, she saw none other than a young Hyuuga girl laying on one of the empty tables. It was odd not that she was there on the table, but the fact that she was there on the table while alive that seemed to be the oddity. Mizumi would approach, and being the head of the hospital, it was her job to handle these kinds of things.

"Excuse me, what are you doing in the morgue?" It was a simple question, but one that needed to be asked.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 1:46 am

R E I
霊  

Stats:
Jutsu:

The cool soft metal of the table was a relaxation against her skin. She was hot and not because of the temperature, but because her body was fighting what it thought as a foreign invasion. truth be told, it was in fact an invasion. A stranger's kidney had been implanted into her and her body did not like that. Even more so that it was one of those troublesome and sturdy kaguya people. She lay relaxed on the table, her eyes closed and meditating her mind and body. She was in so much pain and focused on that, that she hadn't noticed at all when someone else had entered the room she was occupying. Maybe she had known but subconsciously assumed it was Makoto. The sudden sound of a stranger's voice alarmed Rei and she snapped her eyes open to see the head practicioner of the hospital before her. Awkward and tedious, she grunted silently. He'll do nicely... she told herself as she suddenly sat up and held her side from pain. "I've recently taken up a secret mission and was in need of a new organ. It turned out that my body is trying to reject the transplant. Would you assist me in recovering from this?" she would ask. It was a gamble, but she was a shinobi of Konoha and the way she explained it, sounded as though she had been wounded and someone else had performed emergency surgery on her.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other:Recovery 9/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 5:04 pm

Mizumi would immediately get to work checking out the girl. It seemed that someone knew just enough to do the surgery without killing her, but not enough to complete the surgery to any kind of satisfactory level. "I'll stabilize it and then reset the levels of foreign chakra in your body so that I'll be able to try to redo the surgery. But, regardless of skill, a transplant is never one hundred percent likely to be a success, so don't expect too much." She sent a few warm waves of medical chakra through the young woman. This would eradicate the chakra that her body was fighting against and help her get the kidney reset so she could try to redo the surgery. Once she finished, she would go and gather the supplies she would need to get the surgery done properly.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 6:48 pm

R E I
霊  

Stats:
Jutsu:

No questions asked, that was a good thing: not that Rei would have answered the questions anyways.
At the very least, if the medical shinobi had anything to say, Rei could misdirect any questions by using the Hokage's name as a buffer. Most people wouldn't and couldn't verify details with the Hokage. The look on the woman's face told Rei that she was willing to assist the Hyuga princess, albeit Rei hadn't introduced herself. Rei laid back down on the table and relaxed a bit, feeling more than watching as she felt the medical shinobi inspect the incision and then circulate clean chakra throughout the organ to clean and invigorate it. Rei was no medic, but she knew that all of this was to increase the effectiveness that the next surgery would be successful. "I appreciate this. I am also not too concerned about how long this might take, success is most important. But I understand that there are limitations regarding transplants." He had high hopes and mediocre expectations. She relaxed physically and mentally as the chakra poured through her and relieved the dull ache within her body. She closed her eyes and focused on centering herself, in preparation for the second operation.

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other:Recovery 10/10

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 7:36 pm

Mizumi would begin the repairing surgery by putting the girl to sleep. It was obvious that this was the girl Kosuke had chosen to be in ANBU. While most didn't realize it, Mizumi was the Hokage's personal medic, she also served as his come to medic for those who needed the most help. She had been briefed somewhat on Rei Hyuuga's mission, enough so that if Rei returned injured she would have ideas on what to do to help her. Kosuke was always one to try to be prepared for the worst case scenarios. She started on the surgery to see how the Hyuuga adapted to the kidney now that a fully fledged medical ninja was working on her. When the surgery was finished, Mizumi would run medical chakra through Rei to make sure the pain was at its minimum, meaning very little, a dull throb at most, and then she would help ease her out of her deep slumber.

Rolling for Surgery Success (Anything more than 1)
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 7:36 pm

The member 'Kosuke' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 face' : 9
Back to top Go down
Rei
Hokage
Hokage
Rei

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 9:18 pm

R E I
霊  

Stats:
Jutsu:

This time, when Rei opened her eyes- she felt different. A good different to be exact. She still hurt, a burning sensation followed by a deeper dull ache. That was to be expected with a surgery however, so Rei shrugged it off as best as possible. She sat up, relieved that the time, her chances had succeeded with a more qualified medical shinobi. "You have the Hyuga clan's gratitude. I feel much better now." she would say in thanks, bowing her head slightly to the medical shinobi known as Mizumi. Mizumi hadn't given her name,
but this woman was in charge of this hospital. It was impossible to remain unknown with such renown.

Rei recalled Makoto was still around here somewhere. She wasn't quite too sure how much time had passed, but she figured she should let him know that she was alright now and that there was no need to worry himself over her health. "I must be on my way now, thank you for helping me." she would say again and take her leave after dressing herself.
[Exit]

Wordcount:
Jutsu:
Stats:
Other: Kaguya transplant successful

Template (c) Izayuki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]   Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Medicine[Kirito, Private]
Page 1 of 1