Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Blissful Fantasy [Yori] Vote_lcapBlissful Fantasy [Yori] Voting_barBlissful Fantasy [Yori] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Blissful Fantasy [Yori] Vote_lcapBlissful Fantasy [Yori] Voting_barBlissful Fantasy [Yori] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Blissful Fantasy [Yori]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,
Tier: A-3
Clan: Ayano

Blissful Fantasy [Yori] Empty
PostSubject: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 1:23 am

It was as if nothing ever happened. The hope of his life was present in his arms whenever he demanded it, and she often demanded it back in return. If there was any way to celebrate, it was to return back over to the forests where they once were fooling around. But it felt like so much time has passed despite how short, only because of their separation. The Ayano couldn't be any happier though, as he would reach out his palm towards her to feel it's soft embrace once more before leaning over to give her a kiss on the cheek. Before, he was so reserved and acted as calmly as he could. Now... what was to stop him from showing his gratitude to her?

"I love you, Yori." Hibiya declared proudly as he would move his head back to hopefully see hers in return. As they continued to walk through the forests. The woman of his life was present with him, and considering how close he was to losing her because of his own possible death, he was never so grateful. One could forget being so reserved and modest when their lives have been placed at stake. Now he treasured what he had. And his desire for power only grew stronger, as he needed the strength to continue protecting his girl. Life was too precious, the Ayano nearly abused it, and now he was going to make things right. One memory at a time, this was his new life.
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,
Tier: A-2/D-3
Clan: Nishizaka/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 1:39 am

Her brilliant blues latched onto his when his face pulled away, a warm smile playing on her lips. So much had happened. It was painful to think about even now, so honestly she chose not to. In the ninja/samurai world, people grew up fast. They were already adults, and had seen so many things no one should, but was all to common in the time they lived. They'd almost lost each other several times over, and seen enough blood to fuel a war. Yet, here they walked together, being blessed with more time when so many others' times were snuffed.

Yori could have remained bitter, but one day at a time. Best not waste the blessing dwelling on the misfortune of others, even if those others were family and loved ones. Did she still wish for ultimate revenge? Certainly. But was she willing to sacrifice her beloved for it, or give fate the opportunity to cast her one last blow? Not if she could help it. She'd cherish him, and only try to make non-reckless decisions form here on out.

"I love you, too," she purred back to him, a familiar gleam entering her eyes. She was a bit impish to say the least, so mischief was coming. "If you keep talking to me like that, I can't be held responsible for my actions," Yori quipped suggestively, winking at him as they wandered among the trees. He was taking her to the environment she was most comfortable in, among the nature. Healthy trees and lively creatures was a balm to her soul, putting her thoughts at rest and even giving energy to her special locks. Her hair rippled gently around her body like water, making it plain she was pleased, even excited to have a moment of peace where the world didn't feel black and suffocating. "What are your plans for me here, out in the forest, Ayano boy?"
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 1:56 am

Even her careless flirts were adorable, a small chuckle emitted in response before he calmly replied to follow with her. "Oh, is that so?" Hibiya feigned a question before following up. "My, I wonder if I should dare try it." No one said that he was particularly clever, but he gave himself points for the effort. Besides, it was all full and games, until the day where those sorts of jokes become a reality. The day couldn't come sooner, but they stepped patiently one second at a time, and Hibiya planned the make the fullest of it.

Eventually, Yori asked a question that he himself wasn't quite sure of. But that didn't mean he couldn't think, for he just wanted to spend some time with his lover. After all they went through, a bit of alone time despite what went down was deserved. "Ayano boy? Is that all I am to you now?" Hibiya asked, aiming to match her level of playfulness as he pressed his arm against a tree right in front of Yori, using said arm more as a blockade to prevent her from walking much further. "Why, what an excellent question. A beautiful Nishizaka woman right in front of me in the middle of the woods, what else can one do but to simply fall in love all over again?"

Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 2:46 am

Yori paused at his arm, turning her body more to face him. She smirked at him, leaning her back against the tree he used as the post to his arm gate. "An Ayano is what you are, first and foremost, right?" she asked, staring up at the samurai. He was proud of his clan, and she couldn't fault him. They seemed important and intense...so much so that she'd escaped in a not so graceful way. Having his family in the dark had pissed her off at first...but maybe it was hotter this way. The forbidden...the secret. Her mind only lightly touched on these things as she stared at him, seeming to dare him to action. Her hands reached out, grabbing the front of his kimono and pulling him closer to her. Just a couple inches, leaving enough space to create a delicious tension. Perhaps it was all the darkness that caused so much light in her at this moment, just a thirst for excitement and normalcy, or a thrill.

"Forever falling in love...over and over. Sounds romantic, Hibiya," she grinned, tilting her head. "The handsome man and beautiful girl, falling in love in the forest over and over again, each time more deeply than the last. A secret between themselves and the trees, a passion taken by the wind and serenaded by the leaves... Sound like a novel someone back home might have written," Yori mused, sighing longingly in response to her own attempts at cheeky poetry.
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 11:58 am

Admittedly, Yori's question was that of which the honest answer was most difficult. Absolutely, he was an Ayano... But... "I believe there's a bit more to me than just my last name. Would a Magnolia be any different if it were named a Lily?" He asked in turn, only to be interrupted by her strong grip as she pulled him over by the kimono with such passion. There he was, his soul being stared into by those beautiful gems, stunning enough for him to break a sweat despite his confidence. Despite being humbled in her presence, he was secure in his ability to have caught such a great catch. Though nervous at first, with his available arm that wasn't pressed against a tree, he would place his index finger below her chin. "I may as well be your Nishizaka as you are my Ayano. Or perhaps I could be whatever you want me to be~."

Her language was rubbing off him, though only slowly. Her clever nature was contagious after being with her for so long, it felt so natural. Yet this was the first time he was so bold with her, and the only time he could realize the sudden change. It was too late to turn back now, especially when he escalated the two of them this far. With her clever wordplay describing how nature played blissful songs for the couple as they stood against an approving tree, he couldn't help but continue to press for me. "And how did those novels end, love? I want to hear every detail~" And to seal her from being able to do so, he leaned his weight against hers slightly against the tree, just to hold her still before his head did the same. It wasn't like him to steal a kiss, now he did it intentionally to seal her lips. Hibiya wanted the moment to be taken slowly, gently, wishing to relish every second of it.
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 11:58 pm

Truth was, she was nearly certain he couldn't handle the end of the story she imagined. He only saved himself as his lips stole hers away from her use to oblige his curiosity. The method with which he did so was unusually brave for him, thrilling her and sending unstoppable shivers down her spine. Something about a gentle pinning to a tree usually did it for a woman, and though Yori might normally be an anomaly to the species, in this case she was no exception. While one of her hands remained on the front of his kimono, the other smoothed more against his chest, able to find just a small patch of his flesh near his collar bone to brush her fingers against.

She accepted his kiss, at first letting him taste the victory in seizing the moment without fear by being docile and sweet. A reward for him, possibly even some positive reinforcement in hopes of the behavior repeating later. However, Yori wasn't the type to stay passive. She was a wild child, a product of the unhindered forests and the rush of nature. The chaste kisses they'd shared before seemed out of place in the solace of their secret haven. Her body rose to meet his slightly, pushing on her toes to more meet his height, not caring about the bark scathing her bare shoulders. Yori deepened the kiss with her lover, her nose grazing his as she shifted the position of her face to better capture his bottom lip between her own. The corners of her lips tugged, though. Part of her wondered if her actions would frighten the Ayano boy, but the other part didn't care. She was interested in his reaction, whatever it may be. She was always teasing him this way, wasn't she? What would Hibiya do?
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 12:25 am

His embrace was met with hers, a lovely silence from the humans as nature continued to attune to their actions. Fitting or not, they were there for each other regardless. It was a sweet embrace, daring for one as humble as Hibiya, little did he know of one key detail. Being confident in the present was a concept foreign to him, Yori was practically born into it. Though he tried his best to seem so confident and bold, she managed to obtain the upper hand when her lips took a grip on his body lip. The Ayano's blue eyes were raised in surprise, face swiftly coating in red as she did this and his firm hold on her against the tree loosening.

It was weird, definitely something he's never done with her before, yet it felt so natural as if it always was there for him in the first place. Even if he wanted to break out of the kiss for a break or a moment to speak, her lips claimed his right to speak whenever he pleased, forcing him into a silence he for once didn't mind. Unfortunately, he couldn't attempt to counter her actions so much, for even leverage was against him when her toes pressed upwards to meet his height. So the most he did was place his available arm around her hip so he had more of a grip on her, feeling the skin under her shirt lightly.
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 12:56 am

Aw, losing his nerve already just from that? She couldn't say she was surprised. Without even opening her eyes she felt the heat in his face and the way his body lost the strength it'd had when pressing her earlier. Okay...maybe he needed a break. Yori reigned in the kiss, deescalating it to just a lingering one, enough where he could speak if he wanted. Or perhaps the lingering of it would be infuriating enough to spur him on, though frankly she'd yet to find the button on him to push for that sort of reaction. Yori liked being in control most of the time, but that didn't mean she wouldn't goad him to try and take it from her. Maybe it was a sexy little game to play.

"Hibiya..." she whispered against his lips, very obviously impish in her seduction. The fingertips formerly grazing the skin between his neck and shoulder now traced his neck, vaguely monitoring his pulse as well as just initiating more skin contact. Looking for buttons to push, responses to note. She felt his hand on the small of her back, taking it as slight encouragement that she hadn't pushed too far, or else he'd have escaped when he had the chance.

Shifting her lips away, she kissed a light line up his jaw, closer to his ear. "You know....I'm all yours~" she purred wickedly, a smile creeping onto her lips. This was an age of exploration and learning for them. They were both already aware of what they were capable of as fighters, and had experienced the agony of death and the sting of fear. Even as friends they'd overcome what long time lovers might have fallen to. Their relationship had progressed nicely and innocently, well, as innocent as Yori could let it be as they adjusted from friends to new lovers. But now...now was the time to test and toy. Trial and error. Fun and games. She could hear a waterfall not too far away, reminding her of how they'd met, as unconventional as that had been. Maybe she should let up on him so they could make it to the banks of the lake...but where was the fun in that?
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 12:53 am

Though he tried his best to retain his control, his personality and how he was raised brought him to a weaker state like he usually was. Yori seemed to detect this, as she let his lip free and gave him a bit of space. Awed at her sudden action and perhaps also his sudden lack of control as well, he would just stare at her in silence, very unsure about what to make of this. Well, he needed to capitalize. But before he managed to, mixing her sexy gaze with her seductive voice whispering his name with such a breathy tone, the blonde stopped himself from making any move as of currently.

"Is that so?" He asked, eyes closed as her lips were tracing towards his ear. Now why should she be the one to have all of the fun? The Ayano lifted his palm from the tree so that he could place his point finger below her chin. If given the chance, he'd tilt her head slightly upwards so that he could look down to her with a small smile on his lips and eyes half-closed. Hibiya tried, at least he had the looks down. Not was just a matter of attitude and reaction. "How much of you is all mine?" Though he didn't think so much of it before, the Ayano realized what he said could be taken in a whole new path he definitely didn't brace for.
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 1:20 am

She went with his actions easily, leaning back against the tree as he lifted her chin so he could gaze down on her. How Yori could manage to seem both compliant and daring was probably a trait magically designated to only her, possibly because she was the last Konoha Nishizaka and an rather brash one at that. Either way, her blues met his in this unique way, her hands returning to fuss about the front of his kimono, occasionally passing over his skin.

His question...oof, this pure boy. Given his general reactions and even the ones here, she highly doubted he meant it like he sounded. Hibiya was giving it a good shot, enough to even get her blood pumping. Yori could play a good game, but she did have very real feelings at her core. If she wasn't careful, they would get away from her...either way, she met him dead on, biting her bottom lip in a purposefully sensual way before answering him. "Every...inch..." she beguiled him. How much could he take?
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 1:40 am

The bite of her lip before she sealed his mind with an answer was enough to cause him to tap out for now. Though this is the case and his face was clearly blushung madly, he managed to smile with his eyes closed. Even his words were stuttered as he tried to break the distance just for not, unable to take the driver's seat... Yori was just so seductive! So confident, a face that pleaded innocence while her body and her actions demanded his attention, refusing to take no for an answer. And who would he be to deny it...? Hibiya, for he needed a break.

"How about we save the rest for the lake?" There was a bit of pride he wanted to keeo, and making it look like he wanted to continue in the water could give him a pass! Either that, or Yori could see through him like glass. Either way, he would laugh a slight amount before looking forward where they were walking to note in his mind that the lake was within eyesight... Right...
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:55 pm

Yori's face broke into a cheeky grin and she giggled. Alright, alright, she figured he'd reached his limit. She couldn't lie to herself and say she wasn't a little disappointed, but it was completely expected. The Nishizaka girl wouldn't force anything uncomfortable on him because she loved him so much, though she was keenly aware that he had the self-control of a saint...or else samurai blood came with naturally decreased libido or something. That would be a shame.

Her hands released the front of his Kimono, smoothing it back down against his chest as if nothing at ever happened, then she dipped out of his grasp. Bare feet muffling her steps within her realm of comfort, she darted into the deeper darkness, heading for the lake at a playful jog. If he followed her, it'd be a lowkey race of sorts, like she loved to do so much. If he needed a moment to collect himself, this would give him a moment of peace without her presence to keep him flustered. Either way, the lake wasn't far off, so no doubt they'd both be arriving to the picturesque location soon.

The waters almost shone in galaxy colors under the moonlight, deep purples and blues, the sparkles of ripples serving as twinkling stars. The gentle roar of the waterfall would always put her at her most comfortable. As had been the ritual of her clan, her very being urged her to plunge under the falls and cleanse her hair like she had done thousands of times, but Yori would not act. She took meticulous care of her hair most of the time, but she hadn't taken part in Nishizaka customs since the massacre. Perhaps it was too soon for that. As if guarding herself subconsciously from falling into habit, her hair shortened to flutter about her neck. They were just here to enjoy time together as a couple, games or no. It was no time to dwell in the past. In fact, they were trying very hard to escape the past right now.
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 7:57 pm

Raised in a household where he was nothing more than just a humble man who must be pure, it was tough for him to break the habits he's been taught his whole life. Though there was still hope, for he had some rebellion in him the moment he tried to sway Yori moments ago. Damned instincts telling him not to, but the Ayano used this as a chance. After all, the lake was a place of memories... Even the bad ones. Perhaps that could change, as a moment there much more memorable than the last could make it great. The Samurai indulged in the thought with a small smile on his face.

Suddenly, Yori jogged towards the lake after letting her end of him go. "Hey! Wait up!" Hibiya called out with a cheery tone. Though he was in a kimono, he tried to chase up with her the best he could. Despite this attempt, if she were to pace at her fullest, she'd beat him in the race by a good few seconds due to her overall experience as a ninja trumping him by far. Still, he wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of victory if she were to beat him there. Though this gave her the time to think a bit before her hair shortened, it wouldn't be long before Hibiya came from behind and would attempt to grab her by the waist. And should he be successful in doing so, he'd lift her up just a slight amount. "Gotcha!" The Ayano would declare, but he would then place her down right afterwards.

It didn't take long for him to notice that she wasn't exactly in the best of conditions when staring deeply at the lake. Despite this, he saw what she was thinking without having to listen to her speak. The memory of this place was haunting... But together, they could have a great time as lovers. And the first time he met Yori was when, well... She was swimming.

With his head tilted to the side, he would look down at the lake. "Hey Yori, would you like to go in?" He asked, looking to place his palm in hers after asking, making sure to hold firmly to show confidence. After all, he didn't know the history of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 12:54 am

A laugh escaped the girl as his arms appeared around her and lifted her briefly, pulling out of her thoughts. "Of course, I'd like to go in," she answered gleefully, skipping away from him once more and out into the open. Her feet took her to the edge of the waters, the gentle lapping tickling her feet with refreshing coolness. She couldn't resist, not after his offer. The water called for her, drew her like a siren song. She sighed, staring out over it as they once did just before prayers, though she'd not be doing that at this time.

Back to Hibiya, she turned only her head to peek over her shoulder. He should know what's coming, especially from the gleam in her eyes. Her nimble fingers reached down for the hem of her tank, slowly lifting it up over her finely tuned body. Once over her head, she flung it to the side where it'd be kept nice and dry, reaching next for the button of her shorts. A simple flick later, they were dropping to her ankles for her to step out of. Standing now in her underwear, this is where most people would sacrifice their undergarments for modesty...but this was Yori. With a slightly rhythmic sway, she snapped her bra free and shrugged it off, then slowly removed the last of her decency before kicking it away. Yori stood, clothed only in the moonlight from above. Assuming her tease was effective, she strolled into the lake with even more confidence than usual, diving under once the lake was deep enough. Her head popped back up and she turned, wiggling her index finger at her boyfriend. "Join me. The water is lovely~"
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 12:30 pm

There was no need for him to avoid the water himself, for such tradition didn't exist in his eyes. Instead, he crouched down so that he could place his palm under the water, feeling the cool liquid seep into his pores the instant contact was mad. And suddenly, the blonde felt... Relaxed... Cool... The newfound chakra finding it's way into his nervous system and giving him a much brighter expression. A small smile found it's way into a far less composed and relaxed one. It was as if he could take on the world, and Hibiya didn't know what to make of it. But the sudden urge to jump in was great, but all in due time.

After all, his eyes had much better things to focus on, like his lover deciding to put on a show for him. For her half-naked body, he might as well offer his in exchange, for it would only be unfair to have her be sole in this. Besides, the kimono felt so damn restricting all of a sudden, and being bound was something his mind just couldn't stand anymore! Forget this, he had a damn good body and he was going to let it free! But ladies first~

Yori's tease was far more effective however, for that bit of water could only give him so much confidence and relaxation, but the nerves of the Ayano began to jitter once again as she stood before him with that near-impossible natural hourglass body completely bare for his view. Animalistic instincts were usually kept in check, but they hit harder and far stronger than anything he's known before. The desire to be near her and claim what he possessed only longed, but he just watched with a smile as she seductively sashayed into the lake, daring to create distance between them.

Nope, the Ayano wasn't having any of that!

Patience was key, and she managed to tease him for so long, so why rush to join her? The Kimono was only held with a single cloth that acted like a belt, so he was quick to pull on one of the ends of it, loosening the hold and opening from the center. Though it was massive, the kimono was quick to slip off once his arms freed themselves from their hold, dropping the massive weight downwards to leave him with a pair of boxers on him. Azura eyes gazing downwards at Yori, feasting on her index finger, letting it lure him closer. No way, he wasn't going to let her get away now, not with those signals.

Part of him was still reluctant, causing him not yet to humble himself down to her level, but instead sit at the edge of the lake and let his feet feel the gentle tips of the water. Like magic, the feeling of what he had left felt magnified and uncomfortable, despite the material designed to feel to opposite. No, he needed them off! Looking up one last time to his girlfriend, he didn't feel much reason to care anymore! It took no time for the last article to find itself unequipped and tossed behind him before he slipped into the water, masking his body with it's body. It was the first time he's actually matched Yori at this level of decency, he didn't care so much, not anymore.

Keeping his head above the water, he would stare at her head to head as equals. "So this is where you bathe?" He asked with a breathy tone. "The water here is so lovely, how fortunate of me to find you here of all places." Even recalling that memory didn't seem to phase him so much anymore if even at all.

And so he would lightly swim closer, for now they were in the water, but there was still a waterfall that he'd love to explore. Being drenched by the unfamiliar chakra brought out a new character, one that amplified Hibiya's emotions to high levels despite him being the same shell. The appreciation for nature was huge, and he wanted to interact with it more. Natural, all of it was so natural.
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 1:46 pm

Yori's brows raised in surprise. He'd managed to catch her off guard a little, not embarrass her....more like... "I'm impressed," she she acknowledged before she could stop herself, eyes sparkling in the moonlight reflected from the disturbed waters. So quick to discard the safety and security of his kimono. At least he was still in his boxers, which she expected-- nope, those were gone, too! Whoa! Was it her, or did his chakra (or whatever samurai's called it) change slightly? It felt more...familiar. Whatever it was, she'd never guessed he's be so suddenly brazen in his nakedness, and she even caught a glimpse before he entered the water. Very impressed.

"Yes," she answered, treading water near him, enjoying the tension between them for a little while. "I bathed here every night before I became a ninja, and every night I didn't have to be in town for a mission. This is as close to my home as we can ever get," she answered more fully, edging dangerously close to him before swimming away, more toward the waterfall she'd noticed he was eyeing. This new Hibiya was interesting. Yori wanted to observe before she began teasing him too much again. Give him a chance to explore his own newfound bravery without her interference. Without her reaching out to trace his newly bared skin, her fingers wandering the rolling hills of his muscles. The warm summer's breeze chilled her wet flesh, though the shiver that rippled through her was for an entirely different set of reasons. She'd be a good girl. She'd already teased him enough...for now.

Reaching the waterfall, the depth of the natural pool was naturally more shallow, as if the smooth rock of the lack bottom rose to meet the waterfall and gently collect it. A few boulders rose from the water like onyx jewels here and there to break the crash, offering the perfect seats for those wishing to perform the hair washing ritual. Even smoother boulders of glimmering white were inside the falls just enough that the flow was gentle, as opposed to the pounding waters further out. If was the inside of the fall she was interested in, so her head bobbed under the water to miss the harsh, gravity driven water, only to re-emerge and disappear around the back of a white stone. Hibiya should remember this area as well; he'd been on the dry part, the mouth opening of the cave they had escaped through was back here behind the falls.
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 2:05 pm

"The closest to your home, you say?" The blonde asked when she explained what this area meant to her, and here he was inviting himself into her home without a care, even having his clothing taken away inside her home as well. The exact opposite of modest, and he just didn't give a damn anymore. With a cheeky smile, he would then continue their journey by tracing closer to her as she aimed towards the waterfalls. "Then please, as a guest, mind giving me a house tour?" The Ayano asked, knowing full-well what the answer was. Not even waiting for an answer, he would follow her towards the falls before bobbing his head under the water, knowing the damage that could be done if he didn't do it. Now he was completely drenched from head to toe with the water, there was no turning back now.

Eventually, he would pop his head back up and meet Yori on the other side, where the familiar caves and glowing rocks would show. It was beautiful, everything was so shiny and smooth. Hell, they even enjoyed the moment while they were fleeing on foot to escape him from being executed. Now if only the family could see them now, what would they possibly do? The thought excited him, knowing full-well that this wasn't what they should be doing, and that just made this all the better.

"Remember how we met here the first time?" Hibiya asked, turning his head over to her before proceeding to explain the details. "Ran away, picked a flower, then headed off. And here we are again~ There was a coy purr that emitted from his tone, dripping with sly intent as he slowly swam closer to Yori, though keeping his pace steady and not so willing to close the gap so suddenly. "But we never got to see the cave in it's full glory, and it looks so beautiful." He commented, looking towards the shore with the white light reflecting off of the moonlight. "So beautiful, it suits you well. The light even matches such milky smooth skin."

No permission, no asking, but her simply reach out his palm toward her with beads of water dripping from his palm. Assuming she stayed in place, his fingertips would trace lightly against her left cheek, slowly moving down to her jawline to feel how smooth it was. Just like a soft silk, so sweet and soft.
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 3:08 pm

"How could I forget? You thought I had terrible things in mind, yet had no choice but to follow me," she purred in return, her double meaning not so subtle. "And to save both of us a world of trouble, I spun a tale of such debauchery that it managed to fluster the elders enough to let it all go, just for you..." the confident girl smirked, letting herself revel in his unsolicited touch. She pressed her cheek against his hand as if to encourage him, her back pressed to the smooth stone surface to trap herself. This was a trap she didn't mind, though it was like she was playing a game with herself. He was acting more like her, but she didn't care. It was a nice change.

Her eyes never left his. Yori wasn't one to ever back down, so eye contact was a common thing for her. There'd be little of the blushing girl most people expect, looking away when things get intense. No, the Nishizaka was always ready for a challenge, rising to meet it with an intensity possibly more of a bloodline trait than their blessed locks. However, she did go back on her previous decision not to instigate, unable to restrain her hands from "seeing" what her eyes could not. One reached forward in the water to rest on those finely tuned abs she'd been thinking about just moments earlier, hoping he wouldn't flinch and deny her the contact. A touch for a touch. Perhaps it was the emotion of her home that had her senses raised to a nearly uncomfortable degree. She was like a hot wire, sparking when touched and about to burst into flame any moment. But she'd restrain herself, something she wasn't good at. Just for him, to allow him to explore his newfound brazenness.

He had her, now what would he do with her? She inhaled his scent, surprised at how different it was. It was barely the usual sweet and fizzy cola, watered down by a clean fresh-water smell, though it was much more earthy now. He smelled more like the air right after it rains, the bite of forest floor with the added hint of cloud moisture and somehow vanilla. Smell being one of her more sensitive senses, the sudden change in scent made her pulse skip, only to reclaim a faster rhythm once it recovered. He dared stand before her like this, with that scent, looking like some sort of moon god come to earth? "Hibiya," she breathed, blinking slowly. "I think the moonlight has cast a spell on you, or were you its god all along?"
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 3:39 pm

She remembered the tale well, the lass had such a good memory. One part of her story was exactly what he expected to hear. "Just for me, eh?" The Ayano asked with daring blue eyes gleaming with excitement, though trying and failing to remain as collected as he usually would be without the water. "What, does that imply that it may only be a tale? With aqua eyes to match the water so beautifully, I'm practically weak to my knees over you." Hibiya explained, his palm lowering down her jawline before placing it at a sudden halt, then slowly his pink would slip from under her chin, then his ring finger, then his middle. The index finger was lightly at the edge of her chin, teasing it's removal with it hanging off the edge for a few seconds, only to then have it press firmly to push her head up to look a bit above while he looked slightly below her lips. "Perhaps tonight, my love, the tale may be based off a true story."

Her palm pressed against his abs, feeling the smooth surface of her palm rub against his chest, in which he would allow for a few seconds before swiftly pushing forward, knowing that Yori's body had been trapped between him and the rocks. His chest against hers, body upon body, the closest the two skin's have ever been. The thrill of the chase and capturing his target with such ease, and he will never let go until he's been satisfied. A restriction with such movement, and the Ayano had no intention of letting her go free this time. "You never did answer my question. What did happen in those stories you've read?"

This time, he would tease her by inching his lips forward down onto her face, but the instant she may have thought he'd give her a complete kiss, he'd instead purposely aim to the side of her lips, corner to corner. Slowly, he would give gentle soft kisses down her cheek away from her lips, tracing down her to her ear slowly. Oh yes, this was going to be a long light before he reached to her ear, giving it a gentle warm breathy exhale at first. "A spell? Enlighten me, what would such a spell do to me~"
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 4:41 pm

Slowly giving in, Yori's body quivered against her very will. The coolness of the rock contrasted the heat from his body that met hers so fully now. His command of control was unexpectedly intoxicating, as if just taking it from her was an act of foreplay she didn't know she was weak to. The teaser became the teased, and the reversal was thrilling. Yori hoped he wouldn't regret this later, but she wasn't someone to miss out on something over the what ifs.

Talking was hard. He continued to try and draw words out of her, yet his actions stole them away in her sighs and rapid heartbeat. Her body tingled in anticipation, for his touches and kisses, yet he withheld them from her. Her only reward was feeling so much of him against her, being able to shift her hand from between them to his lower right side, right around the hip where she pressed her fingers. Surely she could play harder to get than this? But perhaps she was too far gone.

"Those stories....I don't know.. can you handle it?" she purred, trying to retain her normal level of impish playfulness. "Defiling every inch of the cave with our secret forbidden love? The vibration of our moans absorbing into the rock surfaces to be forever recorded. Giving in to every hunger and passion, completely open to each other. We learned what sent each other to euphoria the natural way. Lips and tongues caressing what hands can no longer satisfy until we ravish each other enough to wake the sky..." I was clear from her tone of voice that she'd talked herself into a feverish hunger for him, the act of finally answering his question only serving to make matters worse. If that wasn't enough to scare him off, he should prepare himself for things to come. It'd be difficult as it was to undo her smolder.

"The spell... It stole your reluctance and shame, I think. You've become the seducer, come to take what's yours. You hold me at your command...it makes me weak to...you..." Yori murmured, biting her bottom lip again, though this time very much less to incite him than to try and keep herself in check. Yori was in trouble. She was a sensual being to begin with, and he was starting to push all the right buttons. This wasn't fair!
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 8:51 pm

Her fingers placed around his hip as they dug a bit into his skin only signaled him to go further, all thoughts of possible regrets were mere blurs. It wasn't someone possessing him or anything of the sort, this was genuinely his mind and body acting as one with the daring nature of his chakra giving him the bravery to be so playful. What would once shake Hibiya and prevent him from continuing only motivated him. Yori's voice, such a sweet honey-like voice tried to play innocent as she told her tales, though he would rather they call his name instead. Playful kisses he planted turned into little nibbles, nips at her skin to gently introduce a new rush potentially through Yori, for he never executed such a task. These nibbles proceeded to gravitate down from her ear to her cheek, then below her jawline until her neck had been reached, only for him to stop right there for the moment.

"I never knew you were one to read such imaginative literature, perhaps you wish to become a self-insert?" Hibiya asked, knowing full well that this was just the beginning, and a lovely idea popped into his mind. This time, he applied a bit more of his weight against her for just a moment. "You can tell me, I'm a great secret keeper you know~." Alluring words with a gentle whisper behind it. But if he knew Yori at all, he knew that she held some form of pride even during a moment like this, so in case she did, he was going to extract it from her.

This time, he placed his left hand down by her hip to get a feel of her skin under water. Though this was to get a feel at first, he then lifted his fingers away before placing the tip of his index finger back, tracing it upwards slowly to mess with her nerves a little. "Admit it." He taunted with his eyes half-closed, looking up at her for a split second before placing his lips against her neck, this time sucking on the flesh forcefully, though very careful to avoid a vital point and definitely not to draw blood. This was a foreign concept to Hibiya, but he had a feeling that this is what Yori would like. Something about this chakra told him so.
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 10:11 pm

And a new rush indeed rushed through her as her lover finally began his kisses and nibbles. A breathy giggle escaped as he stirred her senses. Both of hands were on his skin now, holding on to his waist as if it was her last anchor, the only thing keeping her from washing her away. Her own lips longed for his skin, but that he denied her for now. Keep going, her mind urged, the shock of his breath on her neck had her holding her own in anticipation, though the kisses remained on hold. She pouted in dismay, about to ask him why he stopped when he spoke again.

Oh, right. Her stories, the books she'd read. Even though she'd just spoke of it, her mind had been wiped soon after. Hibiya was taunting her again. "No," she answered, indeed proudly like he'd presumed. It wasn't the time to explain, nor did she have the mental focus to do so, but her sensei read those erotic novels that were popular these days, so naturally she and her teammates had also read them out of curiosity and rebellion. Was that partially responsible for her general sensuality? Hard to tell, but she hardly needed to self-insert.

Yori might have elaborated a little, but his hand...his hand touched her hip and trailed up, accomplishing just what he'd hoped. Her nerves were on fire. While this may have not been what he was looking for, her rattled nerves spurred her to reveal something probably better. "Why self-insert into a story when I can just think about you and..." her words broke off as her eyes met his as always, though there was a pleading and thinly veiled desire in them for that split second before he forced her lids to close. His lips were at her neck, sudden and deep. The reaction was immediate. Yori inhaled sharply. The shinobi had just barely been able to stifle a premature moan from escaping, making it a whimper instead. Fingers pressed into his flesh harder. Her body quivered again, goose flesh taking over every patch of skin despite her rising body temperature. No doubt he could feel her pulse throbbing under his lips if he paused that glorious action he did with his mouth, though she thought she'd die both if he continued and if he stopped. Her head tilted noticeably to the side, allowing him more access, despite the knowledge that if not for his pressure on her body against the rock, her legs would have given out from under her. She needed to get ahold of herself! But it felt so good...
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 10:54 pm

Was this perhaps too far? Normally, the bounds were crossed far long ago, the Ayano typically not into using pain to inflict the other emotions that Yori felt, though he would question if one obtains such pleasures from acts such as this. Now? Absolutely not, he was in full control and knew damn well what he was doing. She claimed him multiple times with her teasing methods and her way of getting reactions from him, and now he wanted to return all those favors in full. Just the mere thought as she denied him the answer caused his lips to suck a bit further, just barely avoiding the drawing of blood for a few seconds to relish in her sweet vanilla scent and to leave a lovely little note to remind her of him.

Eventually, he let go of her neck before she tilted her head to the side, his smile only growing so much. The mark tainted her milky white skin, evident of a certain Ayano placing his mark on what he owned. Her pulse was rapid, the tension between the two only getting stronger, and the Ayano only wished to push further. "Think about me, and what?" He asked with a coy tone in his voice. If Yori wasn't going to finish her sentence, he was going to have to extract it from her!

The pressure against her body wasn't as intense, as he removed some weight to create a small gap between them, but his head didn't leave it original place. His left finger that slip up her body found it's way towards her chest, one of the most personal spots for a girl, and it was offered to him with full permission. As much as his urges told him to have fun, he wanted to watch her squirm more, her body shaking from all the nerves told him that he had full control. And her face while she struggled helplessly against him was just so adorable, this vulnerable side of her was just that much more alluring to him. The same index finger would trace down below her chest, just barely so that the top of his finger would push up against it slowly before circling around from the center of her chest, then back over. A slow trace of a circle around her chest, his fingernail gently scratching the surface of her skin to amplified the nerves.

Meanwhile, she offered more of her neck by her neck, clearly asking for more love marks on her neck. "Oh? Is this what you're into?" The Ayano asked, giving light kisses around the mark left on her neck instead of feeding her desire of him marking her once again. The mental torment, exposing her desires and refusing the feed them to her, making her desperate, psychologically training her to desire him, it was all a fun game to him to play. Anything but her lips, and she was his to play with. So this is what it was like to be Yori on a normal basis.
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 12:48 am

"Think of you and..a-and..." her brain was all fuzzy, her breathing coming out in soft pants. So cruel, asking her questions while controlling her. Yori wanted to tease him back so badly, but it was a struggle. Her neck smarted a little, but that was the fun of it. She wanted him to do it again. "T-Touch myself~" she groaned softly, her back arching instinctively as his finger caressed her breast. Great, she'd revealed that tidbit too easily, something she normally would have never allowed. Yori needed to save some face, though honestly he had the upper hand and a head start.

Her hands moved from his waist, one coming up to touch his neck to encourage more kisses, the other touching the wrist of the exploring hand to try and guide him to a more committed touch. She was desperate. He was getting exactly what he wanted, a desperate Yori being pushed more and more over the edge by his tactics as time went on. Those light kisses made her shiver, her mind swirling around what else could feel so good, what she could do to him if she got the chance. "I'm into a lot of things," she purred in his ear, giving his nearby earlobe a nibble before lightly sucking on it. Given how things were going, he'd be depriving her soon enough, just to make her crazy. Just to make her beg him. How backwards this was in her mind from how she'd assumed it'd go, but she wouldn't complain. If not for this drastic change in him, Yori thought the day might never come that he let go and give into those desires she was pretty sure he had. He was a man. Behind that innocent face and those modest sensibilities, surely he had to have been sexually attracted to her from the start. She wasn't very humble about her appearance. Her body was expertly trained, and aside from some scars, pretty damn hot. Sometimes it had worried her that he was so chaste, like maybe she wasn't really his type. But now she was sure, despite his game, he thought she was a goddess. Just the mental image of what the two were doing was arousing. Just as she was his, he was hers...and she wanted what was hers. "Hibiya," she whispered, a slight plea before she recovered a bit. Her dewy skin was flushed with heat despite the cool waters at their waists. "What are you into, hm?" she damn near growled, a ploy to try and get her lover to reveal just what he wanted from her so he would give her some release. The anguish was driving her mad!
Back to top Go down
Hibiya
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hibiya

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 11:04 am

This vulnerable state Yori was in was by far the most adorable version of her he'd ever seen, her soft breaths between her statements only encouraged him to continue the teasing and torment. For what better way to tame a wild one than to take away her freedom? His smile somewhat broke for a moment when she mentioned what she did, his face swiftly turning red with embarrassment at the thought. Even with all the confidence, there are some things that still humble whatever was left of Hibiya in the core. The thought didn't bother him though, if anything, it just motivated him to get right back on track. As a reward for her honesty, he took his little love taps against her neck away and instead planted his lips on the side of her neck this time before sucking in deeply. This time was much better than the last, knowing what she thought of him, and he was going to make sure that it wasn't just a thought of him that Yori entertains herself with. With a girl this beautiful with a body begging for it, how dare he refuse after such an admittance.

Her wrist would slowly guide his hand so that the Ayano managed a feel in his palm, and the natural side of him grew excited as well as shook him at the same time. Damn nerves, always threatening to force Hibiya to melt, but not today. As flustered as he was, there was still a cool gaze in his eyes as he continued the charade, for that was his current role. So he capitalized on her movement and gently squeezed, firmly enough to obtain a sudden shock into her. Making her succumb to him was key, and he'll get his wish one way or another.

The gentle nibble on his ear was a shock to him, but with how lightly she sucked on it, he took it more as a way of dealing with her quivering nerves shaking all around the place. Poor thing, for she'd be damned if she did and damned if she didn't, that just told him that she was growing weak to the seduction. His lips took a sudden break so that he'd see her second mark, very proud of what he'd done for just the moment. "I never knew you had so many fantasies in mind~." Hibiya calmly stated, much less a whisper than before, but an airy quiet statement before placing his lips back down against her neck, making sure the second mark had just as much attention as the first.

Yori then whispered his name, her tone far more than just music to his ears, for that was exactly what he wanted. It brought much satisfaction to hear it, but his greed for it longed more. More pleading, begging perhaps if his taste wasn't sated. Her growl didn't fall on deaf ears, but her lack of control gave Hibiya no warrant to answer her. If she wanted an answer, she was going to have to find out the same way he's doing it. Something about such a tension made this all the more thrilling. "Why don't you make me tell you?" The Ayano challenged through muffled lips with the flesh of her neck so close, his left leg slightly pressed forward between hers. Making sure to be very careful and avoid any critical area, he'd move his leg to the side to press his ankle against hers. He'd continue the movement to force a slight separation between her legs. For talking about being so shameless and free, he was testing both those traits."But are you too far gone, I wonder."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Fantasy [Yori]   Blissful Fantasy [Yori] Empty

Back to top Go down

Blissful Fantasy [Yori]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next