Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Dementia not Mania [P Yori] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Dementia not Mania [P Yori] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Dementia not Mania [P Yori] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Dementia not Mania [P Yori] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Dementia not Mania [P Yori] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Dementia not Mania [P Yori] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Dementia not Mania [P Yori] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Dementia not Mania [P Yori] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Dementia not Mania [P Yori] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Dementia not Mania [P Yori] Vote_lcapDementia not Mania [P Yori] Voting_barDementia not Mania [P Yori] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Dementia not Mania [P Yori] Vote_lcapDementia not Mania [P Yori] Voting_barDementia not Mania [P Yori] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Dementia not Mania [P Yori]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fumiko

Fumiko

Ninja I.D,
Tier: C-3
Clan: Jugo

Dementia not Mania [P Yori] Empty
PostSubject: Dementia not Mania [P Yori]   Dementia not Mania [P Yori] EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 2:54 pm

Hurricane like the feeling she gave off was one of rather negative emotions, contradicting the pleasant smile smile which painted her face the youth had the stance of someone highly annoyed, like one of those mothers with three children running madly around whilst she demanded to see the manager, her mother. It was with soft movements that she massaged her templates for a moment during the current predicament. South east of the city, just off the main shopping street tucked behind with other artsy places, to one side at a cafe and the other some form of art studio. Gosh it had been a bad decision to come here. Finally everyone settled, the mob of people settling as who she assumed to be the owner of this hair salon stepped forward. She spoke about how she was deeply sorry, the shampoo, conditioner and oil pack had been limited only, (which confused the masses a great deal more as advertising had mentioned nothing of the sort!) The owner, a tired looking woman in her 20’s, apologize once again before horridly slinking back into the small store.

Calm herself, smile still plastered across her face the expression moved into a more relaxed and natural looking one, Fingers pinched her bowtie into a crisper shape as the plain shirt she wore was brushed down removing imaginary dust and dirt. Oh course she could compose herself, whilst the rabble had started to mutter amongst themselves, arguing the validity of the situation a few scurried away, horridly departing with furtive looks. Yes yes of course, this particular hair caring package was something she had looked forward to for a short while, a large expense for sure yet the young woman with her plaited hair had been budgeting specifically for this. The items she had at home were running low and it seemed like it would take a while for the next ‘limited’ stock of this to be released. Was there somewhere else where she could purchase some good quality hair supplies perhaps. The end of her brain tangled around her fingers as she admired the soft feeling it had to it, it had taken a while to get her hair to be like this however as the majority of people based first impressions of appearance and what they could see the woman had no doubt that it was all paying off. ”Need somewhere, somewhere that sells proper stuff, organic handmade and all that.”  Something natural with hard work put into it, the thoughts had been spoken quietly, she had hardly realized that she had verbalized the notion.
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,
Tier: A-2/D-3
Clan: Nishizaka/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Dementia not Mania [P Yori]   Dementia not Mania [P Yori] EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 8:19 pm

"That wouldn't be found at this shop anyway," came a tranquil voice from nearby. It belonged to a smal young woman leaning against a building across the street. She'd been hidden behind the rabble of the crowd, calmly waiting for her chance to speak with the owner, but not wanting to interact with the riled up crowd. In her hands was the limited pack, opened but unused. Even now as she was peering at the back of the package and heavily judging the materials used, she still seemed the perfect image of zen.

Now that everyone had cleared out, Yori sauntered over to the closed and locked door belonging to the shampoo artisan, knocking on the door. "Tachiko? Can I speak to you a moment? It's about your recipe...and your stress levels. I think I can help," she called.

"GO away!" snapped the haggard woman inside. "I don't need you raising even more hell around here!"

"Yeah, but I'm surprised your customers haven't gone bald. Wouldn't it be bad for business if that was the case?" Yori continued, unruffled. "I'm just thinking of your health. Being popular is stressful, but being unpopular is more so. Women really rely on their hair for confidence, so I would think you'd want to know if your recipe was flawed..."

"Go away, I said! You're the bane of everyone who has anything to do with hair care in this whole village!" Tachiko insisted, coming to the door and pulling a curtain to further block view.

This finally seemed to dent her peaceful armor. "So you'll continue to sell shampoo, conditioner, and oils made with materials the human hair and scalp are incapable of absorbing, blocking follicles and pores? Coating strands in wax makes them feel soft, but doesn't actually nourish the hair or skin. Are you listening?"

Accepting she was being ignored, Yori huffed and turned back toward the street. What should she do with this latest pack? Giving it to someone would make her responsible for any ill effects...so....the trash? She moved toward the nearest trashcan, hoping no one would look for it there. "Really...baking soda dries out hair horribly..." she mumbled, once more defeated in finding any products she could buy instead of making herself. She also had failed once more to convince a misguided professional of the error in their ways.

"If this is what passes as organic in this town...these poor women..."
Back to top Go down
Fumiko

Fumiko

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dementia not Mania [P Yori]   Dementia not Mania [P Yori] EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 7:19 am

Teeth gritted, the cool temperature of the brick wall felt soothing against her clench fist which had smashed into it moments before, dust settled on the ground from where the aged wall had crumbled slightly. Dammit this was useless, foolish indeed she needed something for her own hair and it would be quite pleasant if there would also be something she could get as a gift for Zai! As that poor girl had hair with so much potential. This place had seemed to have such a good chance and yet it was all gone. Turning to the side she needed somewhere to hide away from it all, next to the wall there must be something, a crate a container anything! Distraught in her moments the emotional toll such a little thing had taken on her urged the female to yank the lid of a nearby trash can, folding herself inside and enjoying the solidarity and pace that the thankfully emptied and cleaned container had brought. For sure she was overreacting yes but it would just have meant so much to her if she could have sat down with Zaida, curled up on a picnic blanket on the roof, watching the stars perhaps on a clear night and then her getting to rub oil in and massage the moisturizer into her scalp. Gossiping over which scents they preferred and messing around, whilst she preferred fruits herself perhaps, just perhaps she could find out the scents Zai killed and they could go shopping together for oils anything something she just wanted to get this one thing.

In a daze, she lacked knowledge of how many minutes had passed where she had been curled up. A light broke through it all, lid lifted off like a spring storm throwing away and last dregs and leftovers from winter. About to shield her eyes and peer closer a strange package was flung at her head. Squeaking slightly like the pet flying squirrel she had at home as it bonked her on the head and settled in her lap the tearful distressed female clutched it i both hands. Marveling at what had quite literally fallen into her lap whilst a god's ray of sunlight lit the stage. Tears streamed for what was a minuscule reason as she stood up out of the trash can where she had been sitting and aimed to hug the goddess which had deposited such a wondrous package of hair care into her can! "Thank you of goddess of light justice and peace, I am changed I am a reborn woman I am not religious and a pray to you only my lady than you for the one thing I wanted!~" A blubbering mess as she moved to wrap her arms around the great lady which had gifted her such a thing!
Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dementia not Mania [P Yori]   Dementia not Mania [P Yori] EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 2:14 am

Yori froze, staring in abject horror as someone rose from the trash can, let alone with the very thing she sought to secure away from the pretty hair of local girls in her hands. She continued to stand in disbelief as said trash panda blubbered something about a goddess and hugged her. But...no...this was the exact opposite of what she wanted. Yori slowly gathered her wits and tried to remain chill, despite the upset.

First things first. "Uh...hey...what were you doing in the trash can...?" she asked, brows knitted together as she pried herself out of the exuberant embrace. "Clearly you aren't trash..." laughed the girl nervously, getting a good look at the other girl. It hit her. This was the girl she'd spoken to earlier, just before she went to pest, er, inform the shop owner of her discoveries.

"You can use that pack, I guess. If you want. But that deep cleansing shampoo everyone is raving about is made with baking soda. One wash every so often to deep clean isn't so bad, but using it every day like directed will dry out your hair! That's why her conditioners and oils are so popular, because they introduce the moisture back into the dry hair, but even those aren't made with materials that your hair and scalp can absorb. Coating the hair to make it seem soft isn't the same as nourishing it from the root," Yori essayed, clearly passionate about the subject. If this tactic of information didn't work, as it rarely did, she'd have to resort to other methods...
Back to top Go down
Fumiko

Fumiko

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dementia not Mania [P Yori]   Dementia not Mania [P Yori] EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 3:37 am

Overwhelming perfection, a greatness only a true goddess knew this was so wonderful. It was as if the lady had read her mind, knew what she had gone through only to get cast down from the heavens, so oh this wonderful wonderful lady had bestowed her dream onto her life, her only wish. Bubbled up from her eyes, as her face had transformed into a fresh mountain spring producing tears, enough to water a village. Oh the goddess had frozen. Had she been so gladdened by what she had done that there was no reason to move anymore? But oh embracing such a wonderful being enlightened her to the true meaning of life, yes yes this was the right thing indeed, ad perhaps she was being a little emotional but after a goddess had given her the hair supplies surely this was the right path in life!

Partway through the hug her goddess seemed to speak. Released in an instant fumiko had stepped back, sinking into a kneel, the cobbles chilled her legs, biting into her ankles were tiny stones. Yes yes she deserved the slight pain, what sort of mortal being was allowed to hug a goddess! No no she had done wrong. What had she been doing in the trashcan, oh it had been odd indeed, would it be too much for a goddesses ears. Something so perfect shouldn't have to hear a tale such as that yet it wouldn't be good to retain information. Was she trash, was she not trash. A thoughtful expression pulled across her face, indeed she had been in a trash can for a reason, yet what had the reason been. Oh yes it had been due to diving beings leading her to this exact moment!

Wait she could use the pack! As soon as Miko had been about to answer one question something so wonderful had happened as well. The goddess gave her so many words as well, to speak so much to one as little as her! Right she had better answer the godly being before she departed from this level of humanity, leaning forward from where she sat on her knees miko pressed her forehead to the ground in a traditional bow. She had just hugged a goddess and now was not the time to insult her so the words poured from her mouth as if she vomited them.  "Oh oh a truly heavenly light led me into the clan, I was in despair due to not being able to get the hair care products so I climbed in because the gods spoke into my mind. I'm trash compared to something as perfect as you thank you Goddess for now you have given me exactly what I needed most in my life!" A moment's breath, she sucked in needing it after the spell which had been spoken without an intake of breath. Oh she could use the pack! Yes this was perfect, forehead still to the cobbles now splattered with her eye fluids. Oh yes yes I will use it to transform my hair into the most beautiful thing, then I will cut it all off and sacrifice my hair to you Goddess. What is your name? Who's name should I call when I burn my lock in the fires." Surely surely that would make the goddess happy, the sacrifice would be such a great one! Not even herself, not even a virgin would be a greater sacrifice.

Back to top Go down
Yori/Shizuka

Yori/Shizuka

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Dementia not Mania [P Yori]   Dementia not Mania [P Yori] EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 4:18 am

Mhm....this girl was....weird. And for Yori to come to the conclusion that someone or something was weird, it had to be exceedingly so, since Yori herself was usually the oddball. Is this how other people felt in her own presence? Dumbfounded and a little hesitant as to how to react? That was troubling, but this was not the time for introspection. Clearly this girl was either crazy about theater, or perfectly delusional. And maybe hard of hearing, since she'd just told her the shampoo would dry her hair out, making it frizzy and unsuitable for a sacrifice to any god, let alone a normal Nishizaka human. Also, good god don't cut it off and burn it to me or even Mikami, for real what is happening?!

"Ah," she stammered, holding up her hands and sort of flailing them to get the girl's attention. "Just in case you aren't kidding, I'm no goddess!" she exclaimed, louder so the girl wouldn't be able to ignore her. "Please don't cut off your hair and burn it! That would make everyone, even Mikami sad, especially when you already have such lovely hair," Yori implored. "I'm just...Yori. Your Nishizaka, from the Nishizaka clan."

Afraid this wouldn't be enough to get this girl's attention, discourage her from the limited pack of hair products, and avert hair disaster, Yori grew her hair out super long as if to wow her with its healthy shine and lusciousness. "If you are truly seeking hair at the pinnacle of health and majesty, I can teach you a shampoo that will change your life! Eh? What do you think? No sacrifices needed. Such a deal..." the hair ninja grinned, making it sound flashy. "The only price I ask is a name."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dementia not Mania [P Yori]   Dementia not Mania [P Yori] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dementia not Mania [P Yori]
Page 1 of 1