Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip) EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip) Vote_lcapThe journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip) Voting_barThe journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip) Vote_rcap 
Shin
The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip) Vote_lcapThe journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip) Voting_barThe journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip) Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiseragi Hyuga
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kiseragi Hyuga

The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip) Empty
PostSubject: The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip)   The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip) EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 12:51 am

Year One:

"After the events of my first outing I found myself staying in more, no longer interested in the affairs of the outside world. It has lost all of its luster in my eyes and it grows dull with every breath I take. The soothing sounds of the shifting sands have caressed my being and only going out for the essentials is all I need. This journal details my every breathe...for however long I continue to write in this."

Kiseragi had stayed a simple life as a hermit since his outing where a man utilizing sand prevented for leaving, the outcome forever leaving his mind. During this time he had instead honed his skills in space-time creating many useful techniques such as teleportation and even a training area that utilized an unique form of gravity he created. Within the small span of a year he pushed further and further away from being a traditional Hyuga, no longer relying on his taijutsu to get him further, though he never stopped training it.

Last edited by Kisargi Hyuga on Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiseragi Hyuga
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kiseragi Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip)   The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip) EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 8:48 am

Year Two:

"I don't know what happened...I don't know why I had left out of this place, but on the time that I did...i met someone. This woman with black hair that felt like the finest silk this world has made, those piercing red eyes that stared into my soul. Her voice. It could soothe even the most riled of animals into a slumbering crawl. It was amazing how she had approached me, picking the hermit out of the crowd with such a sweet hello that caused me to stop in my tracks. Had she been playing me all this time? I do not know but I went with it. Days turned into weeks as she slowly pulled me out of my shell, coming to see me all the way out here and now...we are dating. Can you believe that? Me of all people having someone that likes me. It was almost laughable, but the sweet silk of my life has finally came."

Kiseragi had finally found love in the most...unnatural of places as a lone female by the name of Mitsuko brought out the best of him, and soon the two were dating. Time went by as he learned more about her and her the same. In their time together he returned to being an active ninja of Suna and soon they earned the name," The Dual Spirit" for they fought as if they were one body, one soul.
Back to top Go down
Kiseragi Hyuga
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kiseragi Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip)   The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip) EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 8:48 am

Year Three:

" I can't believe it..It was only a year ago I met this woman and now we are to be wed in her families compound. Me, Kiseragi Hyuga, found love in this sand paradise. Each day had became something more...something to look forward to and enjoy. Her family loves me and enjoy the stories I tell of my homeland though they are saddened they could not meet my parents...so am I. You two would have loved Mitsuko...She is truly life incarnate. Its just a few more weeks before we are to be wed, and soon we will truly be of one mind and soul. I cannot wait."

Kiseragi finally found true happiness in his partner. During the third year he and his wife Mitsuko joined together in love and blood becoming one. He was taken in as a Kaguya, adopting the surname and became Kiseragi Kaguya. In their marriage he not only gave her a ring...but a piece of himself, his right eye. In return she gave him hers and a piece of her body as well. Unknown to him however, he had been given her bloodline and something else that would not have manifested...until years later.
Year Three:

" I can't believe it..It was only a year ago I met this woman and now we are to be wed in her families compound. Me, Kiseragi Hyuga, found love in this sand paradise. Each day had became something more...something to look forward to and enjoy. Her family loves me and enjoy the stories I tell of my homeland though they are saddened they could not meet my parents...so am I. You two would have loved Mitsuko...She is truly life incarnate. Its just a few more weeks before we are to be wed, and soon we will truly be of one mind and soul. I cannot wait."

Kiseragi finally found true happiness in his partner. During the third year he and his wife Mitsuko joined together in love and blood becoming one. He was taken in as a Kaguya, adopting the surname and became Kiseragi Kaguya. In their marriage he not only gave her a ring...but a piece of himself, his right eye. In return she gave him hers and a piece of her body as well. Unknown to him however, he had been given her bloodline and something else that would not have manifested...until years later.
Back to top Go down
Kiseragi Hyuga
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kiseragi Hyuga

Year Four:

"I...Cannot believe this is happening. Last year we were married and now we are in the process of having our first child. The things that have come from this are simply too good to be true. This woman has already learned how to use the byakugan far faster than i could expect though i'm having troubles controlling the Shikotsumyaku, she has assured me that in time I will be able to. None the less I am going to enjoy being a father even though I don't have a clue in the slightest how...Let's hope i can do it properly,"

The birth of Kiseragi's son, Miyori, brought great joy to him. A family that he could call his own had finally been a success. His son had been born as a Kaguya with no potential as a Hyuga allegedly, but that did not stop him from teaching him the Hyuga family ways. With the instability of his new home he had wondered if them staying in Suna was a good idea. Assured by his wife, he stayed with them not knowing of the tragedy that would soon befall them.
Back to top Go down
Kiseragi Hyuga
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kiseragi Hyuga

Year Five:

" I've lost...Everything. My wife. My son. My home. And for what? A power struggle in this village? No one wanted to listen...only fight what they thought belonged to them. Shinobi once of the same village fighting for some fucking title and because of it...I lost those important to me. I am utterly...Alone. The eye in my head...My eye has once again returned to me...My wife's last request along with not seeking revenge. Each day it gets harder to make that promise stay...a promise.

Something within me has changed and i can feel it, but what it is...I only see faintly when i look into a mirror. Like a new well of power.... -ends- Today...marked the day I could no longer keep my promise to you my love...They attacked me...and i tried so hard to hold but, in the end this power...It is so abundant. I fought back. I... I killed them but it felt...right...it felt....good. I've changed in these months, I can use the gift you gave me perfectly...this new power...feels amazing but i can feel myself slipping into a darkness that I don't think I can recover from. I see you everyday and I know its not an illusion...Are you still with me...Mitsuko...Miyuki....Please...I don't want to be alone."

Kiseragi had lost everything in a fight over who would succeed as the new Kage of their village, two groups with a major difference in opinion. He and his family had been caught in the crossfire trying to diffuse the situation when a fight broke out, taking both his son, and wife. As a last wish Mitsuko asked for him to take his eye back, knowing he would need but with the condition that he never raise a fist to avenge them. Accepting it, he took his eye back but in the process fully unlocked his Tenseigan. Months later after his families death, Kiseragi was once again attacked, but this time intentionally. In an attempt to hold onto his promise, he finally snapped and unleashed his power. As the days passed, he slowly began to lose himself even seeing his wife as if she was right beside him. Her chakra had melded with his, causing a portion of her soul to remain with him. In the present, Kiseragi aims to correct the wrongs of this village by keeping the peace...this time by any means necessary.

(Claiming the obtainment of both Shikotsumyaku and the Tenseigan. If i still have to pay EXP for this just let me know)
Back to top Go down
Kiseragi Hyuga
Kazekage
Kazekage
Kiseragi Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip)   The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip) EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 8:50 am

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip)   The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip) EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 8:50 am

The member 'Kisargi Hyuga' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '10 face' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 '10 face' : 2

--------------------------------

#3 '10 face' : 3
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip)   The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip) Empty

Back to top Go down

The journal of Kiseragi (Time Skip)
Page 1 of 1