Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private] Vote_lcapName: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private] Voting_barName: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private] Vote_lcapName: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private] Voting_barName: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private]   Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private] EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 9:32 pm

Ozai returned home to find a scroll tacked to his door sealed by the one and only Mizukage. Swiftly he pulled the pin out of it and tucked it away in his coat before moving to the inside of his home. Peeling the wax from the parchment he spread it across the table and took his time to go over every word. It has been brought to my attention that our only weapon shop was attempting to make a purchase from a local weapons dealer only to find out that the stock was a sham and the dealer was attempting to flee with the shop owner's ryo. The village needs you to speak with the shop owner and then go out and confront the dealer making sure to return with either the stock or the ryo. Ozai picked the letter up and held it above the lone candle setting it ablaze. He held the paper until the flame had reached the corner focusing on it before letting it fall to the floor and stomping it out.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private]   Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private] EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 11:41 pm

What bit of sunlight that managed to escape the clouds was trying with all its might to force its way into Ozai's eyes blinding him as he left his home. Raising his are he was able to block the rays until the clouds had once again concealed the sun. Ozai could feel the moisture in the air hoping that it would eventually downpour, he loved the rain there was no weather better The weapon shop was only a short distance from his home and he would make it there in no time. Bobbing and weaving he phased through all the civilians not bumping a single one and drawing little attention to himself. As he entered the shop the old man shouted "O Ozai my favorite customer how are you?!!" Moving close to the man Ozai replied in a more serious tone "Sorry sir but today i'm here on business and not as a customer. I was informed that you were recently dealt misfortune by another. I'm here to fix that." You could hear the sadness in the man's voice as he replied "Yes....I was ripped off by a fat man if you could return my ryo I could never thank you enough." The old man went on describing the person's features to Ozai speaking with his hands and showing no love as he moved his arms around to simulate the size of the fat man. "Thats all I need." Ozai said quiet and calmly as the bell chimed and he exited the store.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private]   Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private] EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 12:34 am

Walking out of the store Ozai was peacefully stroking his chin tas his mind was lost in deep thought. If I was a rich fat man where would I be? "Maybe I should've asked him where they met up at before I left, but its too late to go back in now I've got work to do." he said with no direction. Ozai spent nearly an hour walking in circles through the crowd before it finally dawned on him. Fat men like to sit naked in the sauna so they can perv on the women, such disgusting creatures. Taking off in a sprint Ozai made his way to the only inn in town with a reputation for its hot springs. Bursting through the doors he startled the young girl behind the front desk causing her to squeak. "How..How can I help you?" she managed to get out. "Where is the fat man?" Before Ozai even got the word man out of his mouth the girl recalled the fat greasy guy who tried to get her to visit his room when he checked in. Her arm rose quicker than the morning sun and her lone finger pointed directly to the sauna.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private]   Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private] EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 12:45 am

"Owwww. Owwwwwww. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!!"the fat man shouted at the top of his lungs. With no hesitation at all when Ozai had entered the spring area he quickly moved behind the fat man gripping him by the hair. It took him no effort to pull the fat lard from the water, he was actually shocked that the mans hair hadn't left his head yet.

"Room number?"

"12"

Using his foot Ozai kicked the doors open as he drug the man across the stone and then onto the carpet allowing the doors to bonk the man's noggin. Tears were rolling down the mans face it was quite obvious that he was in severe pain. It was time for another round of kick the door open as Ozai reached room number 12 and he threw the fat guy onto the floor.
Looking around it didn't take long for Ozai to find a case that contained a large sum of ryo and no stock of weapons anywhere. What a turd is all he could think with the old shopkeeper in mind.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private]   Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private] EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 12:57 am

Ozai kicked the man in his fat gut a few times, not at full power though because he knew a citizen couldn't handle that even though the man was evil. It was hard to tell at this point if it was snort or tears running down the man's face, but Ozai was finished with his task. As much as he would love to stay and kick the crap out of the fat man he had a delivery to make.

"If you ever so much as step foot in Kiriga...No in Mizu no Kuni again and I catch you. You will be fed to the sharks. But before then I will take everything in your life whether it be material or family. I will break you down into nothing and then end you life. Understood?"

"Yes Yes please just leave me" the man cried as he scrambled to get dressed and gather his things nearly falling over in the process.

Ozai then kicked the man one more time for good measure and took enjoyment watching him faceplant into the wall. Wasting no time at all Ozai pushed the door open to the weapons shop to ding the bell. With a good amount of strength he slid the case into the show just so it would stop short of the desk. Not wanting to deal with an emotion man he let the door close and headed home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private]   Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Name: Find The Scamming Weapons Dealer! [Private]
Page 1 of 1