Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Random cannon techs EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Random cannon techs EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Random cannon techs EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Random cannon techs EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Random cannon techs EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Random cannon techs EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Random cannon techs EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Random cannon techs EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Random cannon techs EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Random cannon techs Vote_lcapRandom cannon techs Voting_barRandom cannon techs Vote_rcap 
Shin
Random cannon techs Vote_lcapRandom cannon techs Voting_barRandom cannon techs Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Random cannon techs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

Random cannon techs Empty
PostSubject: Random cannon techs   Random cannon techs EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 1:40 am

Name: Ball of Light Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Range: Personal
Description: The user gathers a ball of concentrated light which hovers above their palm to illuminate their surroundings, similar to a lantern.
Requirements: N/a

Name: Orochimaru-Style Body Replacement Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/a
Range: Self
Description: Used primarily after sustaining massive injury or as a means to elude a seemingly inescapable attack, this technique allows the user to materialize a new body — typically by regurgitating it from their mouth — in a manner that somewhat resembles how a snake sheds its skin. After emerging, the user's clothing and injuries are completely restored, with even amputated limbs being regenerated. Whilst the technique has the additional advantage of potentially being extremely difficult to detect, its use consumes a great amount of chakra. The technique can seemingly be used no matter how serious the injury, as Orochimaru was able to use it to materialize a new body even after Kabuto cut his throat open and grievously injured his body ( costs 1/3 of your chakra)
Requirements: Ijutsu: Grand Master,  Ninjutsu: Master

Name: Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Type: Ninjutsu, Space–Time Ninjutsu
Element: N/a
Range: Short
Description: This technique allows the user to summon snakes, usually from under the sleeve, but from other parts of their body as well, as seen when Orochimaru summoned a snake from his mouth. The snakes allow the user to attack from a fair distance, and can be used to restrict the target or bite them with their venomous fangs. The snakes can also open their mouths to extend Kusanagi-like blades.(Requires ownership of Kusanagi for the blade part.)

Last edited by Kaiju on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: None

PostSubject: Re: Random cannon techs   Random cannon techs EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 7:30 am

Ball of light: Approved

Second jutsu: needs to be S-rank, require GM in Ijutsu and at least Master in Ninjutsu. It also needs to cost half of the users chakra. I mean, you are cheating death.

Third jutsu: approved, but to use the Kusanagi part, one must actually own Kusanagi.

Another staff can overturn or add to my decision if they see something I missed.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Random cannon techs   Random cannon techs EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 9:46 am

Kirito wrote:

Second jutsu: needs to be S-rank, require GM in Ijutsu and at least Master in Ninjutsu. It also needs to cost half of the users chakra. I mean, you are cheating death.

This jutsu is an advanced body replacement technique(i switched the gm and m) so it is not actual medical ninjutsu I would be cool with bumping it up to A and the half chakra thing but I don't think it is worthy of an S rank.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Random cannon techs   Random cannon techs EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 10:05 am

It heals all injuries, including severed limbs... i fail to see it not being a GM medical jutsu
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Random cannon techs   Random cannon techs EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 10:09 am

It's parent technique is literally "Body replacement jutsu" which is also a ninjutsu, and it does heal but its just an advanced ninjutsu that orochimaru created with his medical knowledge so it would make more sense with a gm in ninjutsu if anything
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Random cannon techs   Random cannon techs EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 10:29 am

My discord is currently not working, so let me put this on hold until i can get on there and discuss with both you and staff.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju
Jounin
Jounin
Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: Random cannon techs   Random cannon techs EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 10:31 am

Thats fine, I think with a gm in medical and a master in nin since it would be an s rank that if we could settle on 1/3 of the chakra i would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Random cannon techs   Random cannon techs EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 5:02 pm

I can agree with that. GM in med, Master in Nin and then 1/3 total chakra per use, and its approved
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random cannon techs   Random cannon techs Empty

Back to top Go down

Random cannon techs
Page 1 of 1