Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Time to get my feet wet EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Time to get my feet wet EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Time to get my feet wet EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Time to get my feet wet EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Time to get my feet wet EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Time to get my feet wet EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Time to get my feet wet EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Time to get my feet wet EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Time to get my feet wet EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Time to get my feet wet Vote_lcapTime to get my feet wet Voting_barTime to get my feet wet Vote_rcap 
Shin
Time to get my feet wet Vote_lcapTime to get my feet wet Voting_barTime to get my feet wet Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Time to get my feet wet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazuu

Kazuu

Ninja I.D,
Tier: B-1
Clan: Senju

Time to get my feet wet Empty
PostSubject: Time to get my feet wet   Time to get my feet wet EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 3:46 pm

This is all Missions in direct order

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kazuu

Kazuu

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Time to get my feet wet   Time to get my feet wet EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 11:17 am

Kazuu took some missions from the tower three scrolls to be exact something to get his money up and some missions done for the long run. He looked at the three of them with one in one hand and two in the other. Sighing he wonder what kind of mission they were going to be. Not much of a talker but he was able to get a job done quickly and stealthily. This was a true moment to see what he can do right now, and plus he could use the exercise right now. Been sitting around all day it was time for a good workout to get the blood flowing. Peeling the flap of the scroll open letting it roll in his palm he reads it only to have it to say. "Ramen Delivery hm..easy enough." he wraps the scroll back up before slipping it away in his pouch along with the others. Meanwhile he was making his way through the pathway through the light mist in the morning to get to the ramen shop.

Raised his hand to the owner telling him he was here for the mission he put out, instantly the steaming hot ramen like backpack in his hands and he rushed out the area with the location of the higher up where his delivery is. It was hot and steaming, one guy how hard could it be. But he had to hurry quickly. Slipping it on his back he took off dashing through the village, just a straight shot over there. No maneuvers, flips or any of that stuff. Moving along quickly he saw his location before travel up the steps before knocking on the sliding door sliding it open. Nobody was here but he left it on the table with a note. Nobody was home, probably out and about that's the thing with water ninjas unpredictable. Returning back to the ramen shop with the pack, being the silent guy that he is having the owner sign off of the scroll. One mission down, two to go.

Mission Complete!

[1/3]
Back to top Go down
Kazuu

Kazuu

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Time to get my feet wet   Time to get my feet wet EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Next Mission, A Vegetable Garden?! Seriously what the hell is up with these missions. With a sigh Kazuu rolled the scroll back on up and placed it back into his pouch as he dashed away making his way to the farmer of the village only to speak with him. Then he came up to the empty farm house, was everyone in the village on vacation today or something. Seeing a note on the door he tilted his head only to take it in his hand reading it. He was out of town for the day and he needed to attend to the field. Easy enough. Folding the note in his pocket, he decided to get started. All he had to do was harvest the field easy money right? To tidy up things and attend to the fields without so much as a hassle. Having a few scratches in his hands from trying to learn how to use certain equipment but he was able to figure it out quickly.

Nothing too crazy in this line of work, all he had to do was attend to the field until the guy came back. Sure he had to walk barefoot in the field, and had to fight off some hungry birds but it was was good day of manual labor. After a while he was resting on the porch dirty and dusty. Smelling like pure nature and sweat. As the farmer came back looking a little worried seeing the job was done, Kazuu was done doing his mission. Getting up he held his scroll out for him to sign, then he was out to head back home for the night. 2 Missions down, 1 one more to go.

Mission 2 Complete [2/3]
Back to top Go down
Kazuu

Kazuu

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Time to get my feet wet   Time to get my feet wet EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 7:30 pm

Getting cleaned up and ready for the final mission of the night he was washing his clothes then he sat on his bed reading the scroll as he sighed wondering what the final mission was it. A locket and a shinobi that has been deceased. Kazuu doesn't know much about the other people in this village since he was transferred from Konoha to the Mist Village. Seems her husband is gone and he had been missing as it seemed. Being in the Senju clan taught many things about war and such, he probably knows the outcome. It was late but it was do-able. After his clothes was washed, he got dressed and made his way to elderly woman at her home after doing some research on her husband. Speaking with her, as she explained and told a story of her husband with Kazuu already telling her about some things he learned, it was best that she took her to the memorial.

One the way there he explained to her on what happened or what could've happened, best bet that he is a much safer place in peace. Looking at her as they arrived he looked on to the side of her hanging from her pants leg he reached down picking a certain small object, a locket he snapped it open showing her and her husband on each side pictures of themselves. Silently handing it to her, he bowed in respect to the memorial looking at her then gave her a small pat on her shoulder, softly smiling could not bare the feeling of losing someone. Taking her back home, he bowed in respect for her. He didn't know what to say but she gave him thanks and a hug for everything he did in his mission to help her through this moment. Kazuu just smiled glad he could help her, now his mission was done. Time to go home like a normal ninja and get some sleep.

[3/3]

MISSION COMPLETE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to get my feet wet   Time to get my feet wet Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to get my feet wet
Page 1 of 1