Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
.: Bone Justice :. Closed rp EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
.: Bone Justice :. Closed rp EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
.: Bone Justice :. Closed rp EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
.: Bone Justice :. Closed rp EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
.: Bone Justice :. Closed rp EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
.: Bone Justice :. Closed rp EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
.: Bone Justice :. Closed rp EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
.: Bone Justice :. Closed rp EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
.: Bone Justice :. Closed rp EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
.: Bone Justice :. Closed rp Vote_lcap.: Bone Justice :. Closed rp Voting_bar.: Bone Justice :. Closed rp Vote_rcap 
Shin
.: Bone Justice :. Closed rp Vote_lcap.: Bone Justice :. Closed rp Voting_bar.: Bone Justice :. Closed rp Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

.: Bone Justice :. Closed rp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

.: Bone Justice :. Closed rp Empty
PostSubject: .: Bone Justice :. Closed rp   .: Bone Justice :. Closed rp EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 12:03 am

Kaguya Training 1/10
-----------------------------------------

As with most things in Kyo's life, what he was about to do took the same hard work and determination that he was accustomed to. However, this was unlike any jutsu that he ever attempted before. But by the information about these bones that Rei sent to him, they would be an essential addition to his taijutsu arsenal.

From what he learnt theoretically was that what had happened to him a few days ago was normal. There was one annomolly though. Kyo's bones were not the normal whit bones; at least not when they first forced themselves out of his body. Those crimson protrusions were as if they came from the belly of hell itself.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Bone Justice :. Closed rp   .: Bone Justice :. Closed rp EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 1:31 am

2/10

Now at this moment, he noticed that the movements he experienced in the forest because of the bone was getting more and more intense with each passing day. He remembered what had happened to him just last night. There was a dream that he had that for sure he knew he never had experienced before.

He stood in a desert, as far as the eye could see. With sand dunes tall as hills that loomed in the distance. There was a gentle wind that he remembered caressing his face. There was a figure that stood menacingly in the distance. The figure was unusually thin and had no muscle mass. As it would get closer to Kyo, he would realise it was a red skeleton with glowing yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Bone Justice :. Closed rp   .: Bone Justice :. Closed rp EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 2:06 am

3/10

This skeleton with the glowing eyes would walk up to him laughing and would say, "Kyo of the Hyuga clan. You are mine!" And with that, this unknown being would bite him on his neck ferociously and the dream would end and he would wake up under pouring cold sweat.

He was unsure the first time he had the dream if it was related to the Kaguya DNA. Now of course it was quite obvious it was a definite link. As to what kind remains to be seen. And such a revelation would come to Kyo sooner than he thought. For as he stood there in the forest by himself, he started to harness his chakra and firstly he produced a solid bone sword from the palm of his wrist.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Bone Justice :. Closed rp   .: Bone Justice :. Closed rp EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 3:00 am

4/10

Kyo feeling a bit proud of himself at producing one of these bone weapons on his own. This was going to be truly useful. He swiped it quite a few times as he listened to the sound it made as it swished through the air. What a lovely sound it made to him. Almost as nice as the sound of a person's bone crunching under a punch of his.

Maybe it was time he tried another technique. It was speaking to him in his subconscious prodding him to keep making these red bones come out of him.

"Who are you?" Asked Kyo.

[I am you.] It said in a raspy voice.

"No way..." Muttered Kyo casually.

[Are you not afraid of me?] It continued.

"No. Some reason I believe you."
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Bone Justice :. Closed rp   .: Bone Justice :. Closed rp EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 12:19 pm

5/10

[I am you.] Said the voice again.

"You can never be be. You don't even know me. Where did you even come from?" Chuckled Kyo.

[I am you. I am a manifestation of your will.] It replied. [I was born because you needed me.]

"What is your name?" asked Kyo.

[Uso] it replied as the skeleton that materialized in front of him in his thoughts looked at him with his golden glowing eyes.

"Seriously? With a name like that, you want me to trust you?" Asked Kyo in an inquisitive tone of voice.

[Yet with your doubts, you feel at peace with me do you not? Because I am you. I am your inner self. The side to you that anyone you know never sees. Not even your parents know about Uso.]

There was something about Uso that unnerved him. Of course Uso felt it. He was indeed a part of Kyo; he could feel it within himself. To see that his inner self had manifested itself in this way was totally a surprise to him. He thought about it and then Kyo laughed. Of course, he would thread lighty with Uso at least for now.

Last edited by angalito on Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Bone Justice :. Closed rp   .: Bone Justice :. Closed rp EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 12:18 am

6/10

All Kyo knew at that point, regardless of what insecurities that the boy may have, one thing was indeed clear; he had his work cut out for him. Upon the creation of Uso, Kyo already started to feel different. Yet the feeling was all so too familiar. Uso was a stranger to him yet he felt as if he had known him all his life. It was truly interesting to say the least. An actual manifestation of his will. How would Uso influence him? Only time will be able to she's light on these matters.

[Concentrate Kyo. Feel the bone inside you as if it were you yourself. With this, there was little that can stand against you.]

"I know but I am going to use this ability to protect those that I love."

He was indeed adamant about that. He would use his abilities for the good of his village and everyone in it. It was obvious Kyo knew himself and his mind set. The more he thought about it the more he realised Uso was always there for him.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Bone Justice :. Closed rp   .: Bone Justice :. Closed rp EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 12:49 pm

Kyo stood in a clearing in the forest that was around fifty meters in diameter. Around the edges of course were trees of various sizes. It was here that Kyo decided to train here today. So far aloy of interesting things have happened. But as he did his best to create these unique bones from his body, there was the sound of a comotion coming from the western side that was furthest away from the village.

This unknown noise was getting closer but it also prompted him to activate his byakugan. As his vision spread, it encountered a large group of men closing in on his position. He readied himself as the group finally caught up to Kyo. There were some mercenaries. They all came into the clearing of the forest and upon seeing Kyo they started to shout and whistle deciding on what should be done about the Hyuga in front them.

"Get the Hyuga. His body is worth a lot of money." Said the supposed leader.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Bone Justice :. Closed rp   .: Bone Justice :. Closed rp EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 2:39 pm

Kyo's Byakugan flared up as the men attacked him viciously. There was a pain in his head that made him slump to the ground.

[Fool! Get up!] Shouted USO as the men were upon Kyo. Kyo's bones shot forth as the men was a meter away. The red bone impaled them one after the next in different parts on the body. Some of them were just pushed away by the bodies of their now impaled comrades. When Kyo opened his eyes, he was covered with blood. He could see the leader standing just a few feet from the edge of the forest with a face of both anger and shock as his men one after the next being slain.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Bone Justice :. Closed rp   .: Bone Justice :. Closed rp EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 8:37 pm

Upon realizing that his men had all been slain, the man grew very angry but it was obvious to Kyo that there was no love from him to the men that did his bidding. Because yes he was angry but there was no passion in his eyes. In the leader's eyes he saw each of his men as nothing more than a money maker. With each death that happened before him, he felt nothing in his heart.

"So I could see it in your face. I can see that the lives I've taken today means nothing to do. You've forced.my hand really. Now I will let your family feel the hurt the families of these men who I killed will feel. And there is nothing you can do about it." Said Kyo casually.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: .: Bone Justice :. Closed rp   .: Bone Justice :. Closed rp EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 11:01 am

"I am going to kill you asshole!" Bellowed the man as he charged at Kyo with full speed. Kyo readied himself for battle by taking the Gentle Fist fighting style. As the man came closer, he slashed horizontally with his sword and Kyo stepped back. The man followed up the attack with a flurry of slashes at Kyo. One of the slashes Kyo could not evade but Uso helped him by pushing the bones out of his body and catching the sword in some bones that were in a pincer like formation forcing the man to abandon his weapon within the entanglement of bones.

Now it was the Hyuga turn to go on the offensive. He dashed at the man and struck with his fingers into the man's tenketsu. 2,4,6,8,16. Struck. The man was unable to move. Kyo tossed the man's blade into the forest and left him there and went back home. Uso was dormant for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Bone Justice :. Closed rp   .: Bone Justice :. Closed rp Empty

Back to top Go down

.: Bone Justice :. Closed rp
Page 1 of 1