Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Akira Training, Bukijutsu EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Akira Training, Bukijutsu EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Akira Training, Bukijutsu EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Akira Training, Bukijutsu EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Akira Training, Bukijutsu EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Akira Training, Bukijutsu EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Akira Training, Bukijutsu EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Akira Training, Bukijutsu EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Akira Training, Bukijutsu EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Akira Training, Bukijutsu Vote_lcapAkira Training, Bukijutsu Voting_barAkira Training, Bukijutsu Vote_rcap 
Shin
Akira Training, Bukijutsu Vote_lcapAkira Training, Bukijutsu Voting_barAkira Training, Bukijutsu Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Akira Training, Bukijutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WindKitten
Genin
Genin
WindKitten

Ninja I.D,
Tier: D
Clan: Uchiha

Akira Training, Bukijutsu Empty
PostSubject: Akira Training, Bukijutsu   Akira Training, Bukijutsu EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 3:35 am

Pale legs kicked idly as she sat with them hanging over the edge of the engawa wrapping around her families house deep within the ‘Uchiha District’ of the village. Today the young girl had still not been assigned any missions, so she was just reading a book with her bare feet barely touching the ground except for her large toe. Akira glanced up from her book to the sloping ‘roof’ above her, sighing out in a jaded manner. “No matter how much I read on Genjutsu it doesn’t mean much without a Sharrigan.” at least not when her last name was Uchiha and her older siblings were accomplished Ninja with theirs! Letting out another exhausted breath she looked to her left “How can I get further without being so behind them?” With her siblings being over a decade older than herself it was unfair to make the comparison, but she wasn’t the only one who did it. It was relatively frustrating to be so far behind the other skilled Ninja’s in her family. “Huh.” glancing to her side she saw a book about sword fighting in her pile of books, and glancing to the ground a few feet away she saw a wooden practice sword sticking out from beneath where she sat. “Maybe I could try developing a skill they don’t have.” she stood up, hand reaching for the hilt of the wooden device, picking it up as her other hand flicked the book open in case she needed it for reference. “Alright, let’s give this a try.” her voice faded out slightly as she readied herself to attempt the usage of swords for the first time.
Back to top Go down
WindKitten
Genin
Genin
WindKitten

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Akira Training, Bukijutsu   Akira Training, Bukijutsu EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 3:35 am

She was actually kind of nervous and uncertain now that she was standing with her small hands gripped around the wooden sword. “I can do this, I’m an Uchiha I can do anything.” Breathing deeply, she adjusted her stance to what was recommended for two hand wielding by the book she had opened a few feet from her. The small girl's bare feet felt the scuff of the earth beneath her, as she checked her stance one more time and finally moved to swing the sword for the first time. Akira’s first attempt? Was not as spectacular as she would expect, actually, the failure of it made her glad that she was the only one home right now! The child had not expected how the sword suddenly grew something akin to brutally heavy when she put the force of a swing behind it, and this caused her stance to give out, falling onto her rump and for good measure, the wooden sword went falling onto her cranium. “Ouch!” Akira reached up to rub her sore head, one ebony optic looking at the sword obscuring her vision, realizing she was lucky the sword had not been ‘real’ or she would have serious injuries. “I guess this won’t be easy as it looks.” That was disappointing, but sometimes it took several tries to get something, and she had no measurement for failure since no one else in her family practiced sword arts, preferring things like shuriken and other thrown weapons.
Back to top Go down
WindKitten
Genin
Genin
WindKitten

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Akira Training, Bukijutsu   Akira Training, Bukijutsu EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 3:35 am

Akira had been practicing for most of the day by this point, working hard even though most of the time she was met with similar results as her first attempt to wield the wooden sword.had produced. Normally, the child would have become sullen at this point, whenever she tried to train to get her Sharingan or such, she ended up ‘defeated’ by the end because of comparing herself. Yet, there was no comparison here, even hitting her own head was more than her siblings and parents managed to do with swords! It was enjoyable, to pursue something she couldn’t ‘fail’ at compared to them. “One more time.” Akira’s voice was determined as she stood back to her feet and gripped the wooden hilt once more, breathing to steady her stance again, hoping she would get the balance right this time. Slowly she brought the sword into swing again, swiping through the empty air, excitement rising as the arc of the swing went further and further, yet as she adjusted her weight she couldn’t feel her feet slipping from the ground this time. She had swung the sword, and she still stood, a smile spreading quickly across her face. “Yes!” The girl shouted the comment out as she dropped the blade, hearing it thud to the ground as she jumped in the air happily at the result. Finally swinging it properly without falling flat on her tiny ass? Felt amazing!
Back to top Go down
WindKitten
Genin
Genin
WindKitten

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Akira Training, Bukijutsu   Akira Training, Bukijutsu EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 1:37 am

Adept To Expert Training Begins Below.
Back to top Go down
WindKitten
Genin
Genin
WindKitten

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Akira Training, Bukijutsu   Akira Training, Bukijutsu EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 1:37 am

She had been keeping her practice a secret fairly well at this point, hiding every attempt at furthering her skill with swords. Even if she was getting pretty far within the skill very quickly? There still wasn’t something right regarding it, the girl was not ready to show others around her what she could do with a sword yet because honestly, it was nothing special. Eventually, with enough practice, anyone could simply swing a blade around as she did, Akira wanted to do something different, find some way to make it her own, so only she could really excel at it. Of course, such a task was easier said than done, even if she had managed to sneakily buy herself a real sword after all the missions she had been on recently. “I wonder what this is capable of compared to the wooden one.” she turned it over once in her hand, gripping the hilt firmly, swinging it in front of herself, following the blades motion with her body as she had been learning to do. Now when she almost fell? Akira never fought it, but used the blade to help her adjust to the change so she wouldn’t hit her face, thus remaining more fluid in her motion.
Back to top Go down
WindKitten
Genin
Genin
WindKitten

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Akira Training, Bukijutsu   Akira Training, Bukijutsu EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 1:38 am

This time, the young girl guessed it was time to finally test the theory she had been developing in regards to her ability to use her blade and her fire release in tandem with each other. Considering the rather shapeless nature of fire, the young girl figured if the chakra was kneaded right it could envelop a blade making the weapon even more dangerous than swords naturally already were. Of course, if she was going to start practicing to complete this task, well simply even attempting something like this was far more dangerous compared to simply playing around with blades. Once she lit those blades up? They weren’t only sharp, they were able to start fires, burn people, became so much more dangerous than what she was used to dealing with! Once she devoted to doing this? Akira knew that that stunt of falling on her but and having a wooden sword boop her head could never happen again because the sword would not only be real but chakra charged, the result would be rather head splitting. Staying static in her skill level with this just wasn’t an option, she already sucked at so many things she needed to be good at something! Dead set, the young girl picked up her blade once more, looking at her own reflection within the metal, taking one last deep breath. If she was going to take this new skill of her’s further, it was now or never, so the girl started working on figuring out how to take control of the chakra without hand signs which would be unusable sometimes when wielding.
Back to top Go down
WindKitten
Genin
Genin
WindKitten

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Akira Training, Bukijutsu   Akira Training, Bukijutsu EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 1:39 am

Achieving her desired result was harder then the young teenager had first expected it to be. Starting off her list of troubles, was the fact that while she could knead the chakra well inside of her, getting it to exit to the object with no usage of hand signs or anything was proving to be more difficult than expected. Retaining any sort of encouragement with her current lack of results, was next to impossible for the young girl! For once she thought that she may be good at something and now she just couldn’t seem to make the next step of it work. Was she cursed to be the weakest one in her family forever? Thinking about it made her angry and that upset slowly started boiling causing her to clench her hand tightly around the blade as she gritted her teeth. Suddenly, Akira nearly jumped back as flames enveloped the blade for a split second, vanishing when her rage gave way to the shock of having seen her goal for a single moment. Did properly channeling her chakra into the blade have something to do with being upset, getting angry at something? Honestly, that being the case did not make very much sense, but she was willing to accept the possibility, heck she was already great with her emotions, if this was something she could trigger by feeling, then maybe she was good as set!

Back to top Go down
WindKitten
Genin
Genin
WindKitten

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Akira Training, Bukijutsu   Akira Training, Bukijutsu EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 1:39 am

What she had to work from at the moment was when she got mad, the sword momentarily lit up. Normally, someone may see that and simply train to be angry as they possibly could, she chose to become angry and see what about it triggered a response between her chakra and the sword, so she could find multiple ways of replicating it. Akira didn’t want to just mindlessly replicate an effect of something of that sort! The only way the teenager was going to get what she really wanted? Was if she learned how to control something like this on her own, instead of simply replicating an effect based on one condition she wanted to be able to create it freely no matter the condition. “I guess I should keep a chart of how each different emotion affects if the sword lights up or not, and what the emotions themselves do to me over the next few weeks.” the comment was off-handed, grabbing one of her note taking books sitting with her study books on the deck of her family's house. First, she had to grow to understand this new subject matter, then she could learn to control the goal she wanted out of it, should be easy enough if she approached the matter correctly.

Back to top Go down
WindKitten
Genin
Genin
WindKitten

Ninja I.D,

“This makes no sense.” Akira was in her room late at night, several books on the subject of Bukijutsu sprawled open upon her floor along with the notebook she’d been keeping over the last week to chart how her emotions affected the relation between her chakra and blade. Ever since she had gotten off missions earlier the same day, she had been pouring herself over these books, trying to understand how to achieve her desired final result. “Almost every emotion, given a strong enough state, has triggered it, but none of them have maintained it.” she couldn’t just momentarily light her sword ablaze in battle, she needed some capacity to upkeep it, there was a time and place for quick sudden strikes, but not within the style she had in mind, especially since this would end up rather close quarters combat. “I’m starting to think it’s not the emotions themselves but how the body reacts to being put through them” maybe something in the way she moved, or an overflow of some short that made it ‘easier’ in some capacity for her chakra to enter the blade? That had to be it, but for now, she’d have to rely on being able to maintain an incredibly strong emotion to conduct her chakra around the blade until she had adequate time to perfect doing it without those strong emotions.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akira Training, Bukijutsu   Akira Training, Bukijutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Akira Training, Bukijutsu
Page 1 of 1