Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Finding the Fire [Flashback Training] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Finding the Fire [Flashback Training] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Finding the Fire [Flashback Training] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Finding the Fire [Flashback Training] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Finding the Fire [Flashback Training] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Finding the Fire [Flashback Training] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Finding the Fire [Flashback Training] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Finding the Fire [Flashback Training] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Finding the Fire [Flashback Training] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Finding the Fire [Flashback Training] Vote_lcapFinding the Fire [Flashback Training] Voting_barFinding the Fire [Flashback Training] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Finding the Fire [Flashback Training] Vote_lcapFinding the Fire [Flashback Training] Voting_barFinding the Fire [Flashback Training] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Finding the Fire [Flashback Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,
Tier: B-3
Clan: Seung

Finding the Fire [Flashback Training] Empty
PostSubject: Finding the Fire [Flashback Training]   Finding the Fire [Flashback Training] EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Hideo was enjoying the warm day in the Land of Waterfalls, the hard oak of a tree behind him which gave him a comfortable position to enjoy the day. It had been a pretty quiet day in his homeland and the young man had been doing some physical training earlier. He would be leaving for Konoha soon to enter his career into an actual shinobi, he was very excited for such an experience since it would mean travelling. Looking up after a few minutes of thought the tall figure of his father was standing there.

"Can I help you Dad? Aren't you busy?"

The older man laughed and sat down with him before pulling out some paper. Hideo recognised it as the chakra conductive paper that you used to ascertain someone's chakra nature. He wondered why his father would be showing him this paper, the last time he had seen it was when they used it to determine his affinity for Futon. Silently the boy watched as Hideki's chakra caused the paper to ignite and burn to cinders.

"Yes, I know what it does. Come on, what are you getting at you old fart"

Giving him a quick shove that sent Hideo a few metres away he laughed at his father, not a fan of being called old despite the fact the boy knew he was old. Uzumaki were known for their longevity and so his father could easily be upwards of his forties and still appear in his late-twenties.

"Oi you little brat, didn't I teach you some respect? Jeez. Anyway we're going to draw out your Katon today, I know you can do it and once you prove it to me I plan to show you another aspect of the Uzumaki that you might not have known. Whacha say?"

Hideo looked at him and grinned widely, of course he would take on this challenge. He was curious to learn more about what his father meant by this new aspect of the Uzumaki and all he needed to do was mould fire chakra. He stood up and nodded before waiting for Hideki to continue.

[1/3 for Element Training]

Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Fire [Flashback Training]   Finding the Fire [Flashback Training] EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 3:59 am

Sitting down and watching as his father begin to channel the chakra of Katon and then breathed it into a ball and blew it into his hand. Hideo expected it to burn but to his surprise a series of seals seemed to appear and keep the flames from burning him, Hideo hadn't seen it before but his father gave him another quick swipe.

"Oi, watch the fire. Not the seal. I expect you to be able to do this to"

Sighing the Uzumaki's hands began to fumble around before getting them into a handseal and focusing on his chakra, he tried to imagine heating it up or willing it to ignite however it seemed to not work. There was a method, he just hadn't found it yet.  

"You're sure I can do it? Maybe that age of your's is getting to your head. How old are you anyway?"

[2/3 for Element Training]

Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Fire [Flashback Training]   Finding the Fire [Flashback Training] EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 7:43 am

Sighing the older Uzumaki gave him a quick slap and sent him sprawling over the ground while making him laugh from the comment of calling him old. The Head of the Uzumaki clan grinned and blew a fireball next to him which made him jump right up and avoid this.

"Hey what the heck?"

Hideo caught on pretty quick though, it seemed until he was able to use Fire Release he was going to get fire thrown at him. Well then he wasn't going to disappoint. He tuned his focus onto the situation, trying to stay aware of his father's actions which hinted at a blast of fire and then move but at the same time not lose control of his focus and chakra. Eventually he took his wind release chakra and moulded it into a small ball, hoping that he could maybe ignite it and make it work as fire release. It didn't work sadly and he proceeded to keep jumping and dodging before getting angry.

"Hey! I can't focus with all that crap going on. Cool it Dad!"

When he kept on going Hideo was really mad. Taking his chakra and wanting to give his father a small burn, he just wanted some payback for all this training. The chakra ignited as though by order and he tossed it at his father before he dodged it easily and grinned with glee.

"Well my work here is done, good job. Now I have work to do before you toss some of that at me. Cheerio~"

Sitting back as his old man disappeared the red head grinned and laid back, a little tired from the work and effort he had to go towards getting this new fire release.

[3/3 for Element Training]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Fire [Flashback Training]   Finding the Fire [Flashback Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding the Fire [Flashback Training]
Page 1 of 1