Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) Vote_lcapThe Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) Voting_barThe Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) Vote_rcap 
Shin
The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) Vote_lcapThe Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) Voting_barThe Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Senju

The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback)   The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 6:45 pm

An eagle screeched overhead. God rays shown through its feathers as its silhouette failed to blackout the sun above Roku. He sat atop one of the highest buildings in the village of Kumogakure, legs crossed, maintaining a balance with humanity and nature. Nature flowed through him as he became a catalyst for power, completely still, but too lively to be a statue. Markings had begun to appear on his face some time ago, as he'd been practicing gathering Nature Energy. Not that he needed it. He had mastered Senjutsu as far as anyone else in the world had, and at the young age of fourteen. He was strong, and he was different.

Naegling's naked blade laid in his lap, his hands resting on the flat of the blade, careful to avoid the edge. Even the most durable person could be cleaved in half effortlessly, as Naegling was likely even more famous than Roku, known as the sharpest blade on the planet. He eyed the courtyard below him. Some time ago, he'd met one named Maki. He knew very little about Maki, but Maki had recently contacted Roku, requesting a meeting, and the man was interesting enough that Roku deemed it a good idea to oblige. Still, before Maki was supposed to be there, Roku dismounted his eagle's eye perch, descending down the building in a flashy display of acrobatics.

He was only a Genin, but he had been asked to display his martial ability with a blade for a group of academy students, as he was, perhaps, the most skilled in the village with a blade. Before becoming visible to the young hopefuls in the courtyard, Roku withdrew from Sage Mode, as he did not want to confuse them with what it was, but he held onto the chakra within his body, as it always had a warm comforting feeling, and it had a strange effect on Naegling that he still hadn't quite figured out.

The instructor of the class asked Roku to perform certain techniques with a blade, none of which were challenging. However, at the end, he was asked to perform some sort of exhibition. So, he performed Shadow Clone jutsu and sparred with a clone of himself. The two put on a glorious display of martial precision, not a single mistake being shown by either of them. If someone did not know combat existed, they'd likely mistake this event for some sort of art form or dance. Roku had come a long way since Maki had met him originally, and if Maki had approached at this moment, he'd surely be blown away.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback)   The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 10:32 pm

Maki had been wandering around the village, he had come to a realization within his researching the mysterious organization that had killed his Shogun, that led him to believe that they were based somewhere in the Land of Earth. Of course, he learned this and burned the evidence. He couldn't have some unlucky soul coming in and trying to take on the group by themselves. He had realized not long after finding this information, that he would not make it back to the Land of Iron should he continue this quest, but that was okay. He had managed to teach a young Genin a thing or two, and today was said Genin's graduation from the Maki School of Swordsmanship. Today, he would be giving his student his most prized possession and the highest quality blade he had ever forged. He arrived at the courtyard to see the boy sparring with himself for a group of children who 'oohed' and 'ahhed', obviously enjoying the show that the deceptively powerful Genin was putting on. Maki made sure that Roku saw him in the back of the crowd before he made his way to a nearby park, the one they met in, to be accurate. He would wait here for Roku to join him so that he could give him the gift of a unique weapon. It was a powerful blade, but it was not legendary. No, it was unique in that Roku would be the originator of that blade's legend. He would bring about stories of the blade's strength and that would do Maki proud.
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback)   The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 11:09 pm

As Roku neared the end of his display, he caught a glimpse of the individual he was supposed to be meeting. Maki always seemed deceptively casual in Roku's encounters with him. Roku was sure that Maki was powerful - he was just as skilled as Roku with a blade, and all the way up to the past few days, Roku would say that Maki had always been more skilled. The thing was, however, that Roku was sure he had never seen the extent of Maki's abilities. He was insanely skilled with a blade, that was certain, but there was more about him that he'd never shown Roku. And that intrigued him.

Those thoughts in mind, Roku bowed at the end of his show, the instructor dismissing him, as he was a Chuunin and had authority over Roku as a Genin. Roku bowed once more to the Chuunin instructor, thanked him for the opportunity to work with the young academy students, and then hurried off to track Maki. Roku saw flashes of the man's clothing around a few corners, as he'd had a head start on the young boy, but it didn't take long to figure out where the other man was going. The training fields, where they had first met. Once Roku arrived, he looked at Maki squarely, before he had a chance to speak. "I have to ask, Maki. Who are you? I mean really. You're too good to be the innocent traveler you proclaimed to be, and even taught me, a full-fledged ninja, a lot of useful skills." Even though he asked Maki this question, Roku highly doubted he would answer, and thus didn't expect one. Maki wasn't the type to tell people things that he didn't want to, it would seem.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback)   The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 11:43 am

Maki nodded to the boy as he approached, he had certainly improved since they last trained. In fact, the Phantom Swordsman was almost positive that the boy had surpassed his own skill when it came to sword play. So, as the boy approached and immediately started with a question, Maki let out a sigh, "I supposed you have earned that much. My name is Makiyoto Hitsugaya, head of the Hitsugaya clan, adopted grandson of the Shogun, leader of the FROST Division in the Land of Iron. I am here on a mission in search of members of an organization known as 'Black Sun' whom are suspected for the murder of the Shogun." With all that said, Maki would wait for the boys reaction, it was a lot to take in after all. But, he knew the boy could handle it. He was planning to give him Tomashikami, the God Of Souls.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback)   The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 2:23 pm

The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) Pbucket

The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) 91d1684c7d215a9663545f616f03e4fd--black-hair-durarara

The Adventures of a Troubled Boy

The answer that Roku received was far more than he had expected. So, Maki was finally going to tell Roku something about himself? What had gotten into him? He was so... solemn. Not that he wasn't always solemn... he was a different kind of solemn. A puzzled expression crossed Roku's face at the mention of the Black Sun, but before he had posed the question of who they were, Roku's heart leaped to his throat as he realized how truly rude of him it had been to pose such a question to Maki, especially in the accusatory tone he had! "Master Hitsugaya, I apologize for my abruptness. I was not thinking clearly, and curiosity got the best of me. I should not have pried into your personal business. And... I am very sorry for the loss of your leader. If you don't mind my asking... is the Black Sun the same organization that interrupted the Chuunin Exams last week? That assassinated my Raikage and the Hokage?" Roku's face burned red in embarrassment for the complete lack of composure he allowed himself to have in that moment, but he buried it quickly in attempt to move on to hopefully avoid any discomfort it may cause Maki.

Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback)   The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 3:39 pm

Maki nodded at the boy, brushing off his unusual behavior as something that didn't matter at the moment, as he had to get this done before his enemies were able to make another move at the global scale. "I suspect this to be the case. Which is why I am going to the Land of Earth. I have a lead that suggests that is where they are holing up. While I am gone, I am going to be leaving my blade in your capable hands. I forged this as my entry into the FROST Division, it's name is Tamashikami. Do you accept him?" It was a serious procedure, giving away a priceless relic of the Land of Iron's most powerful Samurai. Should the boy accept, Maki would reach out and touch the boy's wrist, leaving a mark, the mark of the FROST Division. It would burn the boy some, but nothing unbearable. "This mark signifies that you are the rightful wielder of this blade," He would pull Tamashikami and hand it gingerly to the boy. "and thusly have all rights to wield it in battle. May it serve you well in your future conquests." With that, Maki would step back and wait for Roku to respond.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback)   The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 4:48 pm

The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) 91d1684c7d215a9663545f616f03e4fd--black-hair-durarara

Roku's jaw dropped at Maki's proposition.  Everything regarding the Black Sun left his mind and a broad smile crossed his face and he, once again, lost track of his manners and demeanor.  "You're serious?!"  The Lord would reprimand Roku for such a sentence if he ever heard him speak it.  "Tamashikami... of course I accept him."  Roku had always been drawn to Tamashikami, since he had first met Maki.  It was a beautiful blade, though he was not completely versed in its capabilities.  That would be something he'd have to learn.

Roku bowed his head to Maki, as if he would a priest in a ceremony - which was remarkably similar to what they were doing now.  Roku obliged as Maki placed the mark of the FROST Division on his wrist.  He wondered for just a brief flicker of a moment what a Samurai who saw the mark would say or do about it.  "I am honored to have such a gift, Lord Hitsugaya.  May you be safe, and successful in your endeavors."  Roku didn't know what else to do here.  He felt just as honored to have the mark on his wrist as he did to have the blade.  And he didn't know if he was supposed to respond with a gift of his own for Maki.  He didn't have one, and that made him feel a bit ashamed of himself.

Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback)   The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 6:23 pm

Maki could sense the awe and respect the boy had for the blade ever since they had met. He had never used the blade, but he had shown Roku its scabbard and the blade itself. He could also feel that the boy didn't know what to do now, he sensed that his psuedo-student felt the need to return a gift, "Do not worry about giving me anything in return. Where i am going, no physical materials will do me any good. I will ask that you take that blade, live a long life and give it a legend befitting it's power. It will be extremely useful to you in the future, any sword can cut a person, or steel, or wood. But ONLY Tamashikami can cut a soul." With that, he would turn and make his exit, throwing up a hand in farewell to Roku behind him. He had a long road ahead of him, but he felt that this was a necessary part of his own journey, a part of a journey that was nearing its end. Roku would no doubt become a fine swordsman that would bring Honor to the FROST Division, and would being glory to the blade he had been bestowed. Surely, this would be the best decision Maki had ever made.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback)   The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 7:18 pm

When Maki spoke his words, they seemed heavy to Roku. He allowed them to imprint themselves in his memory. "...any sword can cut a person, or steel, or wood. But ONLY Tamashikami can cut a soul." Roku nodded solemnly. "I will do your blade justice, and I will bring it fame and legend, Lord Hitsugaya. This gift is very important to me. Thank you." And then, Maki was on his way. He had left so abruptly that Roku could not help but to worry. Perhaps, soon, he'd travel to The Land of Earth and see what he could do about finding Maki. To give him the backup he may need. But, for not, that was not his place. Roku turned and began his way home as well, Tamashikami in hand.

[EXIT]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback)   The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Passing of The Legendary Blade (Private, Flashback)
Page 1 of 1