Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Departing Kumogakure (Private, Flashback) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Departing Kumogakure (Private, Flashback) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Departing Kumogakure (Private, Flashback) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Departing Kumogakure (Private, Flashback) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Departing Kumogakure (Private, Flashback) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Departing Kumogakure (Private, Flashback) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Departing Kumogakure (Private, Flashback) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Departing Kumogakure (Private, Flashback) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Departing Kumogakure (Private, Flashback) EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Departing Kumogakure (Private, Flashback) Vote_lcapDeparting Kumogakure (Private, Flashback) Voting_barDeparting Kumogakure (Private, Flashback) Vote_rcap 
Shin
Departing Kumogakure (Private, Flashback) Vote_lcapDeparting Kumogakure (Private, Flashback) Voting_barDeparting Kumogakure (Private, Flashback) Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Departing Kumogakure (Private, Flashback)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Senju

Departing Kumogakure (Private, Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Departing Kumogakure (Private, Flashback)   Departing Kumogakure (Private, Flashback) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 3:41 pm

Departing Kumogakure (Private, Flashback) Pbucket

Departing Kumogakure (Private, Flashback) 91d1684c7d215a9663545f616f03e4fd--black-hair-durarara

The Adventures of a Troubled Boy

Tears streaked down Roku's face. Anger swelled in his face. Why did he give a damn? What was so special about the blacksmith lord? Why was he in so much pain to see the man gone? He didn't give a damn about him! He wasn't Roku's real parents! But that didn't stop the tears. He attempted to pull himself together before entering the Raikage's office, but realizing it was futile, he just walked in, eyes wet. "Milord. I can't see myself staying in Kumogakure any longer. This is where my loyalty will always be, and I will always come back should you ask. And I will return some day, but... I need time. I need to figure some things out." The Raikage nodded. He didn't answer. Roku went on. "I leave at first light. I wanted to ask your permission to do small menial missions in other countries to earn myself enough income to live off of without having to resort to anything illegal." Again, Lucifer nodded. Roku left. And that was it.

[EXIT]

Back to top Go down

Departing Kumogakure (Private, Flashback)
Page 1 of 1