Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu Vote_lcapKyo's Tenseigan Jutsu Voting_barKyo's Tenseigan Jutsu Vote_rcap 
Shin
Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu Vote_lcapKyo's Tenseigan Jutsu Voting_barKyo's Tenseigan Jutsu Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Hyuga

Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu   Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 12:41 pm

Name: Amenokaguchi
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: n/a
Range: Short - Long
Description: Using their Tenseigan, the user is capable of creating strange and powerful white flames, which are capable of burning even other forms of fire. It is regarded as being a sister-technique for the powerful black flames of Amaterasu. Like Amaterasu, these white flames can be controlled by the user. It is regarded as a +1 Fire Technique. Tenseigan increases the speed and power of the user thus, the speed and power of the flames are based off of the user's current stats in battle.
Requirements: Tenseigan

Name: Toyokumono
Range: Short
Description: The user is able to absorb opposing techniques through the tenketsu in the palms, converting it into chakra in the process. By then circulating it clockwise and counter-clockwise through their body, the user it able to multiply the chakra exponentially, via using each of their tenketsu like Step-Up Transformers, simultaneously increasing the quality and quantity of the chakra. So if the user absorbs a jutsu, then the user takes it in harmlessly and amps up the jutsu to +1 rank above the original and launches it back at an opponent in the form of a chakra blast.

The Blast is one meter in diameter and red in color and reaches 100m in range.

Adjusted. Tell me if more is needed.

Name: Diamond Wheel Reincarnation Explosion
Range: C-20m, B-40m, A-70m, S-150m
Description: The user quickly focuses their Tenseigan Chakra Mode into a part of their body before firing off a beam of destructive chakra at the target. It can be formed at high speed, catching targets off guard, and can be formed from any part of the body at will. When coupled with the full vision of their Tenseigan, it is highly versatile. It possesses enough power to destroy a large mountain with relative ease, while at full power.

Adjusted

Name:  Emerald Wheel Reincarnation Explosion
Range: 150m
Description: It is a highly dangerous attack, created by Kyo focusing their Tenseigan Chakra Mode into a ball of light positioned just in front of their finger. It condenses the chakra into the ball of light causing it to shrink before unleashing its immense energy as a yellow beam surrounded by a glowing emerald hue. Upon firing, the beam expands to about twice the users width as it races to the target at high speed +30 users speed, producing an immense emerald colored explosion of flames. In addition to the damage inflicted on the target by the explosion, these flames feed off the chakra within the opponent and won't be extinguished until their body stops producing chakra, meaning it is highly unwise to absorb the flames through Chakra Absorption Techniques Despite this, it is possible to remove the flames.

Adjusted

Name: Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion
Type: ninjutsu
Range: Long
Description: While using the Tenseigan Chakra Mode, the user focuses a tremendous amount of chakra into one of their palms while creating a golden ball of light and grasps it in their hand to create a giant golden sword of pure chakra. This jutsu has 130 power The length of the sword is 150m. It can also be focused into a single blast, capable of blowing away an opponent/ object with less than 130 strength. In order to keep it active the user must pay a constant upkeep of 70 chakra per post and upon using it as a blast the technique ends. The maximum speed of the tip of the blade is equal to the current speed of the user.

Adjusted

Last edited by angalito on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:33 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,
Clan: Senju

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu   Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 4:12 pm

angalito wrote:

Description: Using their Tenseigan, the user is capable of creating strange and powerful white flames, which are capable of burning even other forms of fire. It is regarded as being a sister-technique for the powerful black flames of Amaterasu. Like Amaterasu, these white flames can be controlled by the user. The opponent's speed Must be even with the user's speed or 20 stat points less at maximum to successfully evade these white hot flames.

Take out that auto hit and we'll just use jutsu speed, which can be 80-100 for S-Ranks. To explain what you mean with the flames being powerful, maybe be like they are treated as a +1 fire technique (In much the same way Black Lightning is)

angalito wrote:
Description: The user is able to absorb opposing techniques through the tenketsu in the palms, converting it into chakra in the process. By then circulating it clockwise and counter-clockwise through their body, the user it able to multiply the chakra exponentially, via using each of their tenketsu like Step-Up Transformers, simultaneously increasing the quality and quantity of the chakra. The user is also able to replicate the assimilated techniques in perfect fashion and with increased power. Tenseigan wielders are able to use it to a greater extent. If in contact with an opponent's body, the user is able to absorb their chakra at a rate of 50 chakra per post if they can hold them.

Technique absorption, especially to gain chakra, will likely be a nono. You should try to go about this differently maybe? Maybe you spend equal chakra to what is used for the technique to absorb it through the tenketsu of one hand and then expel a similar technique through the other, or expel it in the form of a chakra blast?

angalito wrote:
Description: The user quickly focuses their Tenseigan Chakra Mode into a part of their body before firing off a beam of destructive chakra at the target. It can be formed at high speed, catching targets off guard, and can be formed from any part of the body at will. When coupled with the full vision of their Tenseigan, it is highly versatile. It possesses enough power to destroy a large mountain with relative ease, while at full power.

Need a specific range for each rank of this technique.

angalito wrote:
Range: short - long
Description: It is a highly dangerous attack, created by Kyo focusing their Tenseigan Chakra Mode into a ball of light positioned just in front of their finger. It condenses the chakra into the ball of light causing it to shrink before unleashing its immense energy as a yellow beam surrounded by a glowing emerald hue. Upon firing, the beam expands to about twice the users width as it races to the target at high speed +30 users speed, producing an immense emerald colored explosion of flames. In addition to the damage inflicted on the target by the explosion, these flames feed off the chakra within the opponent and won't be extinguished until their body stops producing chakra, meaning it is highly unwise to absorb the flames through Chakra Absorption Techniques Despite this, it is possible to remove the flames.

Give it a specific range please.

angalito wrote:
Description: While using the Tenseigan Chakra Mode, the user focuses a tremendous amount of chakra into one of their palms while creating a golden ball of light and grasps it in their hand to create a giant golden sword of pure chakra, capable of easily slicing the entire moon in half with a single swipe. The length of the sword is 150m. It can also be focused into a single blast, capable of blowing away a Bijuu. In order to keep it active the user must pay a constant upkeep of 70 chakra per post and upon using it as a blast the technique ends.

So remove the "Cut the moon in half" and the "blowing away a bijuu" and replace them with specific power values please. Save this for last though, cuz there is gonna be a lot to talk about for it, and DM me on Discord when you are ready.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu   Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 4:59 pm

Made adjustments
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu   Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 5:24 pm

angalito wrote:
Description: Using their Tenseigan, the user is capable of creating strange and powerful white flames, which are capable of burning even other forms of fire. It is regarded as being a sister-technique for the powerful black flames of Amaterasu. Like Amaterasu, these white flames can be controlled by the user. The opponent's speed Must be even with the user's speed or 20 stat points less at maximum to successfully evade these white hot flames.   how is this an auto hit? It's a jutsu based off my speed.

You're saying that people who are more than 20 speed lower than you cannot evade it, which is unfair.

angalito wrote:
Description: The user is able to absorb opposing techniques through the tenketsu in the palms, converting it into chakra in the process. By then circulating it clockwise and counter-clockwise through their body, the user it able to multiply the chakra exponentially, via using each of their tenketsu like Step-Up Transformers, simultaneously increasing the quality and quantity of the chakra. So if the user absorbs a jutsu, then the user takes it in harmlessly and amps up the jutsu to +1 rank above the original and launches it back at an opponent in the form of a chakra blast.

I actually like this. Give maybe more detail on the blast itself, like size/range etc, but it should be fine.

angalito wrote:

Adjusted

Looks good.

angalito wrote:

Adjusted

Looks good.

angalito wrote:
Description: While using the Tenseigan Chakra Mode, the user focuses a tremendous amount of chakra into one of their palms while creating a golden ball of light and grasps it in their hand to create a giant golden sword of pure chakra, capable of easily slicing an opponent/object with +130 durability. The length of the sword is 150m. It can also be focused into a single blast, capable of blowing away an opponent/ object with less than 130 strength. In order to keep it active the user must pay a constant upkeep of 70 chakra per post and upon using it as a blast the technique ends.

Adjusted

Like I said, we'll look at this one when we finish the others.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu   Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 8:47 am

Made adjustments. Now for the last jutsu
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu   Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 1:03 pm

For this last jutsu...

Okay, so Kozai applied for a jutsu similar to this, and woah boy. I did some calculations. If you activate this technique and spin in a circle, the tip of the sword creates a 942 meter circumference, and you can prolly cover half that, 180 degrees or even a bit more, in a single swipe of your hand. That means that, by swinging your hand, you cover 471 meters worth of area. For the sake of simplicity, let's then say it takes you half a second to swing your hand - which your character is much faster than that, but because of simplicity, we'll say that - that means you're effectively moving the tip of the sword at 942 meters per second, which is equivalent to 942 speed. That is on a whole other level of OP. To compensate for this, I would like you to reduce the maximum travel speed of the tip of the blade to the user's own current speed.

Additionally, please remove the whole cutting the moon in half thing - we dont want our characters on a cosmic destruction level lol. And please, instead of saying the blast is capable of blowing back a bijuu, please just give a power stat.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu   Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 9:26 am

OK the jutsu was adjusted. No cutting the moon in half. Etc
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu   Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 1:18 pm

I told you this one would be a doozy lol. Please replace the "capable of slicing an opponent with +130 durability" to just say "this jutsu has 130 power" and also please include that the maximum speed of the tip of the blade is equal to the current speed of the user.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu   Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 1:34 pm

Alright made the edits you asked for.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu   Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 11:42 pm

I thought I said this on Discord, but I must be wrong - in that case, sorry to keep you waiting. But remember all the math I did? We dont want the tip of the sword going 942 speed. Please cap the travel speed at the tip of the sword at the user's current speed.
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu   Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 8:55 am

ok that edit is done.
Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu   Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 10:19 am

angalito wrote:
Description: Using their Tenseigan, the user is capable of creating strange and powerful white flames, which are capable of burning even other forms of fire. It is regarded as being a sister-technique for the powerful black flames of Amaterasu. Like Amaterasu, these white flames can be controlled by the user. It is regarded as a +1 Fire Technique. Tenseigan increases the speed and power of the user thus, the speed and power of the flames are based off of the user's current stats in battle.

The Blast is one meter in diameter and red in color and reaches 100m in range.

Adjusted

Adjusted

Description: While using the Tenseigan Chakra Mode, the user focuses a tremendous amount of chakra into one of their palms while creating a golden ball of light and grasps it in their hand to create a giant golden sword of pure chakra. This jutsu has 130 power The length of the sword is 150m. It can also be focused into a single blast, capable of blowing away an opponent/ object with less than 130 strength. In order to keep it active the user must pay a constant upkeep of 70 chakra per post and upon using it as a blast the technique ends. The maximum speed of the tip of the blade is equal to the current speed of the user.

Adjusted

Alrighty
Back to top Go down
angalito
ANBU Commander
ANBU Commander
angalito

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu   Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptyFri May 04, 2018 10:00 am

Name: Light Protection
Element: Light
Range: n.a
Description: This is a simple jutsu that Kyo developed over time and use of his light jutsu. This jutsu forms a protective layer over his eyes unseen by the opponent that protects him from opponent's blinding jutsu.

Name: Animated Chakra Cloak Extension
Range: 50 m
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create limbs that are made of chakra and are born from their chakra cloak. The limbs have the ability to transform from a normal five fingered hand to a clawed one for slashing purposes. There are no joints like elbows and wrists on these limbs making their movements very unpredictable to an opponent. If the opponent touches these arms or gets touched by them on their bare skin, it will cause second degree burns. The limbs can extend and grow in size as well to combat foes that are larger than themselves. The limbs can grow up to fifty meters and can grow in size to hold an object up to the size of a Boss Summon in a death grip if the user so desires. These limbs made of chakra cannot perform bone release jutsu though due to they not being the actual body of the user. The limbs can also change into different shapes namely ninja tools and even chains that can wrap themselves around opponents. He can only create four limbs at a time.

Name: Jirai
Element: n.a
Description: While the Tenseigan is active, it brings forth this ability. Kyo can bring towards him or push away from him, any object that is matter based towards him with his powers. The pulling and pushing strength of this jutsu is dependent on the user's current strength. If an opponent has less than his strength or an object he can lift, push and pull.

Name: Zero Hour
Type: ninTaijutsu
Range: 5 m
Description using the same style of the gentle fist, and incredible chakra control, Kyo has developed this jutsu. Instead of sealing off an opponent's tenketsu, Kyo harnessed, the gravity capability of his tenseigan to crush two vital organs inside of an opponent's body. This is accomplished by the user creating a blue shapeless chakra form around his hand and the user strikes an object with an open palm and two vital organs explode with the severe pumping of the user's Jirai gravitational chakra directly into the organs of an opponent crushing the organs.

Name: Ultimate Defense: Spiral Bone Cocoon
Type: nintaijutsu
Description The user puts his hands together and giant bones begin to curve around the users to protect the user like a giant spiraling cocoon made of bones, this is more than enough room for the user to move around in. The range of the bones can grow out five meters from around the user. The bones created by the user can grow up to five meters in height. These bones have an extremely strong density. As they can withstand blows up to +30 of the user's durability.

Name: Dust Slave of the Kaguya
Element: Bone Release
Range: 10 m
Description: By using this jutsu, the user can transform any existing bone into dust and solidify it again into whatever shape he desires at will. This dust, if breathed in by an opponent, can slowly solidify inside an opponent over time.(Two posts). It can simply gather around an opponent's joints therefore hindering their movements; -20 to speed every turn. Or they can gather at an opponents nostrils and/or mouth, stopping their breathing for a slow painful death. The bone particles can gather on an opponent's vital organs and solidifies slowly increasing pain to an opponents organs. (Three turns to crush an organ).
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu   Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 4:14 pm

angalito wrote:
Name: Light Protection
Range: n.a
Description: This is a simple jutsu that Kyo developed over time and use of his light jutsu. This jutsu forms a protective layer over his eyes unseen by the opponent that protects him from opponent's blinding jutsu.

So, as its written it would only be able to block D-rank jutsu. So, it should be listed as a D-S tech, with higher costs being attributed to blocking more powerful jutsu.

Name: Animated Chakra Cloak Extension
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create limbs that are made of chakra and are born from their chakra cloak. The limbs have the ability to transform from a normal five fingered hand to a clawed one for slashing purposes. There are no joints like elbows and wrists on these limbs making their movements very unpredictable to an opponent. If the opponent touches these arms or gets touched by them on their bare skin, it will cause second degree burns. The limbs can extend and grow in size as well to combat foes that are larger than themselves. The limbs can grow up to fifty meters and can grow in size to hold an object up to the size of a Boss Summon in a death grip if the user so desires. These limbs made of chakra cannot perform bone release jutsu though due to they not being the actual body of the user. The limbs can also change into different shapes namely ninja tools and even chains that can wrap themselves around opponents. He can only create four limbs at a time.

Name: Jirai
Description: While the Tenseigan is active, it brings forth this ability. Kyo can bring towards him or push away from him, any object that is matter based towards him with his powers. The pulling and pushing strength of this jutsu is dependent on the user's current strength. If an opponent has less than his strength or an object he can lift, push and pull.

Name: Zero Hour
Type: ninTaijutsu
Description using the same style of the gentle fist, and incredible chakra control, Kyo has developed this jutsu. Instead of sealing off an opponent's tenketsu, Kyo harnessed, the gravity capability of his tenseigan to crush two vital organs inside of an opponent's body. This is accomplished by the user creating a blue shapeless chakra form around his hand and the user strikes an object with an open palm and two vital organs explode with the severe pumping of the user's Jirai gravitational chakra directly into the organs of an opponent crushing the organs.

I'm against this, based solely on the premise that there is no way to block it once you hit someone. Its basically an insta-kill. So, Either dial it back some, or make it NPC only with the exception of a consenting PC.

Name: Ultimate Defense: Spiral Bone Cocoon
Type: nintaijutsu
Description The user puts his hands together and giant bones begin to curve around the users to protect the user like a giant spiraling cocoon made of bones, this is more than enough room for the user to move around in. The range of the bones can grow out five meters from around the user. The bones created by the user can grow up to five meters in height. These bones have an extremely strong density. As they can withstand blows up to +30 of the user's durability.

Name: Dust Slave of the Kaguya
Element: Bone Release
Range: 10 m
Description: By using this jutsu, the user can transform any existing bone into dust and solidify it again into whatever shape he desires at will. This dust, if breathed in by an opponent, can slowly solidify inside an opponent over time.(Two posts). It can simply gather around an opponent's joints therefore hindering their movements; -20 to speed every turn. Or they can gather at an opponents nostrils and/or mouth, stopping their breathing for a slow painful death. The bone particles can gather on an opponent's vital organs and solidifies slowly increasing pain to an opponents organs. (Three turns to crush an organ).

Id ask that instead of a person losing 20 speed indefinitely if the bone solidifies in their body, we make a singular take away and give a time limit before the bone dissolves or something, otherwise this person is out of ___ speed technically forever. Next, id ask to list SOME manner of countering the solidification of bone inside the body. Because as it is, the moment you breathe it in, you might as well just be dead, which is not cool.
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu   Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyo's Tenseigan Jutsu
Page 1 of 1