Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) Vote_lcapSamurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) Voting_barSamurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) Vote_rcap 
Shin
Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) Vote_lcapSamurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) Voting_barSamurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mihara
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mihara

Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) Empty
PostSubject: Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante)   Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 9:44 am

He supposed this is what he got for ingesting so much drinking alcohol the day before. He had woken up in the middle of the night, around a campfire that hadn't gone out yet. This was not what he needed today. He wasn’t actually sure what time it was. It was dark out. It was dark and he was hungover. These two things were not good. Usually there was one or the other, not both.

He remembered the kid from the night before. What fond memories of kicking the boy in the head. It was always good, however he just sorta felt someone around. A sort of shade in the shadows of his fire. He decided to call the people out, and yelled out some choice words.

“Get out of the shadows, ninja!”

Mihara decided to get away from the slurs at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Wanderer
Wanderer
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante)   Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 12:44 pm

Dante had just finished his latest meal, an old man who had been in the park taking a walk, when he decided to go for a stroll outside of the village. He had mostly just been taking in the sights and enjoying the eloquent cuisine that was the population of Kumogakure. He had been walking for a while when he noticed a fire. Next to this fire was a blonde man who seemed to be passed out. His predatorial instincts would kick in and he wpuld slink into the shadows to watch the man. Until, said man woke up and seemed to sense him, calling him out of the shadows. He chuckled inwardly, it seemed his prey had confused him with a ninja of this land.

Stepping into the light. His dark cloak open to show his bandaged chest he would speak, "I am no ninja, simply a wanderer who noticed your fire." His eyes flickering in the light with just a tint of hunger to them, small flecks of blood still present around his mouth and the rest of his face from his latest meal.
Back to top Go down
Mihara
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mihara

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante)   Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 1:29 pm

He ain't a ninja, huh? Well, he was probably a ninja that was willing to make a bold-faced lie in front of Mihara, so that was one thing. He could also be not lying, but who keeps themselves honest these days? Even Mihara lied sometimes, but he figured he might as well be honest. He might as well tell the truth to this chap who had likely came from a slaughter. Cleaned up well, but Mihara noticed the blood specks. That added a level of realism to the claim that he was not a ninja of this land.

"Come, sit with me. It's always nice to see a wanderer like myself. What's your story? I'm supposed to be dead, but obviously, I'm not."

He laughed, softly, at the realization of the absurdity of that statement. It didn't change how true it was, though. There was no a single falsehood in his statement.

"Pardon if I'm a bit slower. I'm a little hungover."

Back to top Go down
Dante
Wanderer
Wanderer
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante)   Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 10:43 pm

Dante would sit down at the other man's beckoning. Sitting by the fire, he would wipe whatever leftover blood stained his face, listening to the man talk. His story? It seemed interesting, but Dante really couldn't bring himself to care. "My story? Well, I don't really have one. I've been traveling, seeing what the world has to offer. I recently took a liking to some of the.. rare foods that Kumogakure has to offer and have been gorging myself." So, it was no surprise that the man was so forthcoming, he was recovering from alcohol poisoning.

Dante would sit in silence after saying his peice, waiting for his companion to keep talking.

Back to top Go down
Mihara
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mihara

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante)   Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 11:48 pm

"That blood was human blood. I've been covered in it enough to be able to identify it off of a look."

He wasn't going to judge the man. If he ate people, or just had bitten someone earlier in a fight or something. He had no need to judge, for he was not a ninja. Even if he was, he wasn't a proper one anymore. That was fine. That was alright. He had to make conversation after his statement before the man left, and had to try not to be prickish. He had felt lonely lately, so a nice talk over the campfire would be alright. He'd look over at the man, then.

"It's like I said, I was supposed to be dead. It sucks that 50 bandits wasn't enough to kill me."

It could've been a worse statement, but that was the basis of what he wanted to say. He wanted the man to understand who he was talking with, as he didn't want to fight yet he wanted to brag.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Wanderer
Wanderer
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante)   Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 7:14 pm

So, it would seem this person could tell that Dante had eaten someone earlier. Listening to the man brag about his accomplishments annoyed the Cannibal to no end. He decided that he would simply end the man where he sat as opposed to allowing him to live to brag another day. "So, you were supposed to die, huh? That's some story, I am sure that your demise would have made many people in your village very happy, no?" He would slowly stand, his trench coat falling down to his mid-calf as he stood. He would walk over to Mihara and pat him on the shoulder, there was no reason not to allow this as they had been rather amicable thus far. The only thing was, this action wasn't amicable in the slightest however as Dante would activate his clan's Kekkei Genkai allowing a red coil to form around his arm and attempt to strike into Mihara's neck. Should it succeed, it would most certainly kill him.

If he managed to kill his guest, he would then proceed to rip him apart piece by piece eating not only his entire body, but also his organs which he considered to be a delicacy. It would be odd, for Dante to get to enjoy a fully in tact body. He usually got stuck with bodies that had been broken or destroyed slightly. "It would be a shame if you didn't heed deaths call."

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante)   Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante) Empty

Back to top Go down

Samurai Meets Missing Ninja(Private/Dante)
Page 1 of 1