Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) Vote_lcapMeeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) Voting_barMeeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) Vote_rcap 
Shin
Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) Vote_lcapMeeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) Voting_barMeeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private)   Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 3:36 am

Kimiko had more then a few thing's to prepare! Itsuki-Sensei or Lord Kazekage to be precise and given her the info cards of her very first team. Finally! She didn't intend on wasting any time lest he second guess the sanity of leaving her unchaperoned with an entire group of possible brats. But this was different! These would be HER brats and she intended to take GOOD care of them. Kimiko started by making four water clones, but she made them one after another taking time to rest and regain chakra after each clone so that she could give all four half her chakra. Next she wove the signs for the substitution jutsu. And finally she went about the training ground setting up various traps here and there. Finally she made a shadow clone and sent it out to go track down ad find her students and bring them to her. Finally as she waited for her student's she had two of her water clones make themselves invisible using the Water Release: Dustless Bewildering Cover Technique and the other two flashed away to go wait in their respective areas. Finally with everything ready she expected her students to be here at any moment and she made sure to wear her most dangerous yet seemingly kindest and gentlest smile yet. After all silly boy's always believed women were pushover's why not allow them to indulge in such a fantasy every once in a while? When they finally arrived she'd put on a performance that had dazzled many a mighty foolhardy emperor that believed a beautiful doll such as herself could never slit their throat in his sleep. "How DELIGHTED I am to meet the talented young men I've read so much about!" As she said this she'd hug her VERY generous endowment on her chest tightly to add to the affect. THIS was one of her most fun arts, and despite her advesary's being but children in her eyes they were already the shinobi she intended to make the greatest in all of Suna. That being said. She had no intention of pulling to many punches!

Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) 660?cb=20150625033007
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private)   Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 10:19 pm

Voltaire, being by far the most serious about his position as the best student, the best genin in the history of Sunagakure no Sato without the use of a bloodline release or a tailed beast. He saw several of the woman whom he believed was required by duty to help him on his journey to the seat of Kazekage, his rightful throne. The Pokey Head Spider was perched on his shoulder, its claws sinking a little bit into the new leather guard on his shoulder set aside specially for that purpose, and now his luxurious outfit was in perfect shape. Any time something was wrong he would wash it, recolor it if necessary, or do some stitching to make sure that he could keep that regal air that he had as a child when he had attendants most days. All of the fabric on his cloak was blacker than the night and all of the white was not white fabric, but silver embroidered into the clothing. Below it he was wearing a black shirt, a silver belt, and black leggings under white denim short shorts. His gloves and boots were black leather detailed with pure silver. The spider was blackish blue with purple stripes on the joints of the legs and iron spikes at the ends of the jaws and feet. The puppet was circular in the body shape and about a foot long.

He was not particularly impressed by the woman in front of him. She was definitely attractive, but for all of his time among the upper echelons of society he was no stranger to keeping his composure in the presence of beautiful people. He also knew that so many of them were completely fake. He was in the throws of puberty and some thoughts were trying to encroach, but the scent in the air was a perfume he recognized as cheap, and his mind was far too warped to understand her smile as welcoming. He read it as her not taking the situation as seriously as he was. He knew that she was something special because he had come at the behest of some sort of a clone, and he knew that those Ninja Academy technique clones that he could make weren't capable of travelling those distances. But that knowledge alone did not stop the rage. Knowing that she was competent only made her non chalance all the more infuriating. He stiffened up and saluted, holding that stance while introducing himself boldly,
"My name is Voltaire, of no clan in particular, the first shinobi of my family and likely the first Kazekage if possible! As I am the greatest of the village's Genin I will be your greatest student, and if you can prove that any Genin here or abroad is stronger than me I beg of you to train me until I can kill them with ease! My dream is to enslave the other Ninja Villages, making them colonies of Sunagakure no Sato, and eradicate those who contemplate rebellion!"

Reply 1
Back to top Go down
Kiraku

Kiraku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private)   Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 9:05 am

Kiraku woke up, the sound of knocking echoing loudly in the empty house. He found himself sprawled out in training hall, still dressed in yesterday’s garbs; headband and everything. Around him, there was a mess of scrolls, weights, dirty plates, books, shuriken and everything one could possibly imagine that might be remotely related to training of a shinobi. The last few days had been hard on Kiraku, with radical changes forced by himself onto himself. Waking up early in the morning, Intense Physical and Mental Training; Even basic things like his diet were affected by this change, having decided to add more mass to his limbs and focused on a more meat-heavy diet. It was a revolution in his lifestyle that his body had not taken too kindly to, with soreness and pain being the chief protest. Yet, the results were there.

His parents had left him with enough resources to self-train for all eternity, with shelves lined with scrolls containing the most basic forms of jutsu to obscure clan Jutsu that was passed from Father to Son. He got up slowly, his limbs protesting as they flared with soreness. Visitors were unusual, especially at this hour (It was past afternoon) he thought to himself as he made his way to the door. It was then that it hit him; Maybe it was finally time. Maybe, he was finally enlisted in a squad. With this thought; he broke into a run towards the door, nearly tumbling on a set of leg weights in the process, whilst another echo of incessant knocking broke out.

[1/15]
Back to top Go down
Hirotsugu Matsuda

Hirotsugu Matsuda

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-2
Clan: Ichibi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private)   Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 12:07 am

Hiro did not know what was going on, just that some ninja had come to fetch him, and he was not much in the mood to run , so he would sit down on a cloud of sand he made and had it floating and following behind the ninja that retrived him.

Upon getting there he would see Voltaire, the Stabber, who he had met not long ago in front of the hospital, thanks to that fateful day however, he grew to be able to converse with the beast within himself now, he would pull the sand cloud up next to Volt and made enough for Volt in case he wanted to sit comfortably.

Hiro would address him while sand formed the cloud to be bigger "Hello Voltaire, lovely day, what are you doing here?" Then he heard this ninja who had used clones to fetch them speak. Read about? Hiro Tilted his head at this, was she some kind of teacher from the Academy that wished to speak with them about the things they each did while in the academy, he did not know, and would however be silent for the most part while Voltaire went on a rant.

So Volt seems to think this lady is going to be our sensei, Hiro shrugged to himself at the thought, was not farfetched but he wondered how she could even fair with these two trouble makers on the same team, and who would be their third?

At this point Hiro would just kind of wave at the teacher, keeping silent unlike his compatriot.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private)   Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 4:45 pm

Kimiko looked at the....wait a second there was one missing. "It seems there is one missing..." Her smile became tight as a shadow covered her eye's in annoyance. "One moment please I shall have to fetch him myself....Until then I need you two to do some stretches this will only take a moment!" With that the original Kimiko would flash out leaving her unseen clones to watch over the two. After receiving information from the last shadow clone she had recalled she knew where to go immediately. She was not happy. Kimiko did not like to be kept waiting!

Kimiko knocked at the door for a good five minutes just so no-one accused her of not being polite and knocking. Then she kicked the door in with force and the door would go flying into the Uchihia who had started to get up to answer. Whatever happened she figured the boy would survive so no matter what state he was in she'd look over it without pity. "You've interrupted my plans brat now let's go!" Her nice and pretty act was still on display and although her words were hideous her face was deceptively arranged in a divine and alluring smile. She would move at a very fast speed grab onto his collar, or at least attempt too and begin to flash out taking the brat with her and appearing before the other two were she intended to throw the brat at one of the other two to catch and all this if gone as planned would take exactly six minutes on the dot having wasted an extra minute when she kicked down the door.

"Ahem now that we're all here I suppose we should begin with introductions! Volt deary I know you already introduced yourself but do you mind repeating yourself for your new absentee friend here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private)   Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 4:47 am

Voltaire perched himself up on the sand to be safe up there with Hiro, taking quickly to Hiro, far more so than any other ninja he had encountered thus far in Sunagakure. There was something particularly trustworthy about him. Or maybe it was because he about squished somebody who made the mistake of dulling one of Voltaire's senbon. He leaned towards his new friend, but was careful for his own sake not to accidentally touch him. "I guess our team of three will be you, myself, and the Pokey Head Spider!" Voltaire was putting on a jovial air as not to scare away his first friend in a very long time. But curiosity for what he had walked away from the other day pushed him to ignore that personal rule."What happened to the guy that pissed me off? Did he run off? Did you squish him? I hope not, it would suck if my first friend in a long time wound up getting pushed out of the village and I had to kill him, and with that sand of yours I bet you wouldn't make it easy for me like that kid did." And I bet it is from a demon, Voltaire thought to himself. He was well read and had heard the stories of people who could use sand naturally, and as cocky as Voltaire was he knew that he was not yet ready to fight a tailed beast.
Back to top Go down
Kiraku

Kiraku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private)   Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 7:16 am

He was a few meters from the door, caught in a half-step as the door came flying towards him. Time slowed down just a bit as his eyes instinctively turned into a shade of crimson. In that moment, he felt this training culminating into one point. His aches and worried just disappeared for a moment as chakra pooled in his hands as they tightened into a fist. All in one instance before time caught up. His foot landed, as his arm shot out meeting with the door that was a few inches away from his face. It smashed into the wood, breaking the door and smashing it across the middle, sending it flying to the sides against the walls. Senses he did not know he had were flaring, his legs tense and his eyes scanning across every splinter. A charka lay behind the wooden remains. Adrenaline pumped through him. A foe to test his training against.

He drew a breath, chakra kneaded inside him as he prepared to incinerate the foe as he charged at his foe. Yet, as soon as he lay eyes on his foe; he choked on his own chakra, the fiery blaze turning simply into a plume of smoke, charging aimlessly towards her. His eyes instinctively dropped and he found himself in line with the woman’s chest as she grabbed him by his collar. His momentum slammed him into her chest and at that point, Kiraku didn’t need crimson eyes to adapt to the situation. She said something but he had no idea, he was too immersed to really care. His nose sending a torrent of blood all throughout the journey.

He landed in a heap, star-struck in the dreamland. He dusted himself up and found himself faced with a rather well-endowed lady in a very revealing post. Pressure built inside his nose as another crimson torrent started building inside his nose.
Back to top Go down
Hirotsugu Matsuda

Hirotsugu Matsuda

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private)   Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 9:26 am

Hiro was laughing and having a good time with volt, talking about the ninja that upset him, and playing around with pokey spider and the sand, having replicated a spider out of sand to play with pokey spider, they were sitting there waiting for their sensei when she would suddenly appear, at that very moment the body of another boy was flung at them and reactively the sand shot up to intercept the body, making the clear symbolizim of a hand, however it was no normal hand, but that of the beast Shukaku.

For Hiro was starting to gain control over the beast, they were not friendly at this time, but at least at a mutual understanding, and the beast had acted not knowing if it a trap or what, the boy was in the beasts grasp and not hiro's.

Hiro spoke to the beast within his own brain to release the body, but the beast had remembered this body and still decided for the boy to die, and would being to squeeze the boy, however Hiro had just enough control to force the beast to release, however he promised him that if ever it was deemed for the boy to die, that Shukaku would get to be the one to do it.

Being appeased with such a deal the body of the boy that been flung would be released from the sand, more then likely thunking on the ground. Hiro would speak up as he then noticed the boy and stated to their sensei " Well Sensei you see, the three of us met just the other day, you are the only true stranger to us, would it not be fair to introduce yourself to us, since you already know who we are, and we know of each other already as well?" Hiro spoke to his sensei kindly
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private)   Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 3:08 pm

Kimiko clapped her hands together as if having gotten a sudden revelation. "Oh yes! That's right, your little brawl by the hospital! How ever could I forget that? Speaking of which that reminds me little uchihia I have something for the brave boy that survived such a terrible encounter! And as an apology for shutting that window in your face. You see the nurses in that hospital are smarter then they look and were not very happy about your spying. So they called me in case you had decided to get frisky, I happened to be visiting one of my vic....one of my associates and I'd half hoped you would have come up out of anger when I'd shut the window to platy with me. However truth be told the nurses enjoyed your suffering from these other little .....angels just the same. But here is that gift I promised!" As she was speaking the woman walked closer and closer slowly, surely, and in a way plenty of men grown or not would find seductive until she was leaning over the Uchihia she'd just thrown like a rag-doll and gave him a chakra-infused kiss on the forehead. As she did this the two clone's that were standing invisible had moved to either other kid and as she did this one whispered to Hiro, "Don't use your sand or else there will be punishment, and it won't be pleasant darling. If not for yourself for your team and your future. Don't worry I'll let you know when you may use your sand again. This will not be permanent darling." And the other grabbed Voltaire's neck and would place her other new cursed seal on the puppeteer. As soon as she'd started to lean down for the kiss the other two would react so it all happened simultaneously. Each of the clone's would rush backwards after, one would rush away to take it's place for the third challenge and the other would just back up a few feet away where the original Kimiko would eventually join her. Now the effect's of these curse's and seal's. Kimiko winked to Hiro and gave him a favored and friendly smile. The Kiss would form a purple kiss mark on the Uchihia's forehead and make the Uchihia close his eye's and become unable to open them, disabling his sharingan. Finally the cursed seal on the puppeteer's neck would take the form of a jester (like the one on the traditional american playing card) and the puppeteer would find he suddenly could not use the chakra thread's necessary to control his puppet's. After all this was done Kimiko, the original, would smirk at her students as she began to walk back to a tree she was planning to lay down against as she waited, while she spoke to them. "Having amazing talent's is pretty comfy ain't it? Well wouldn't want PROUD shinobi to get to used to comfort. True I am your sensei but in my day I have done plenty of my fair share of intelligence gathering. And I've got to say it would be only to easy to get info on each of your greatest strength's and use it against you. How then will MY students react to such an event I wondered." Kimiko lay down against the tree as she looked them each in the eye with a bored expression. "Your task is to find my clones and retrieve your abilities from each of them. For each bra...each kid ther is a corresponding clone. I will give you the location of the first clone but first you three must decide among yourselve's whose ability is the most valuable and therefore should be retrieved first. USE COMMON SENSE. If you choose wrong there will be a very unsavory punishment but I won't say what as I'll let you find out for yourselves....if you choose poorly. Finally each clone comes with a challenge you must face and succeed in to retrieve the abilities if you fail to succeed...." Kimiko narrowed her eye's at each one of them one by one and let her chakra flare out dangerous as a poison snake. "I will kill whoever the ability first belonged too. Because in the real world that's what happen when you fail to support a comrade!" She glared again to ensure each genin got the picture. "Now I expect you all to work TOGETHER as a TEAM and you'll find your task's difficult otherwise. Now decide which ability you're going after first and inform me promptly!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private)   Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 4:06 am

As soon as he felt the phantom grasp on the back of his neck Voltaire started to thread out his chakra strings, and as his puppet was so close to his neck he had no doubt that he could take down whatever it was by feeling alone using the Pokey Head Spider's legs, planning to track it by a trail of blood left from the scratch, but then he felt something else and just before the leg could move the threads vanished, as if they were never there at all. Voltaire listened closely to his sensei even as he reacted to the assault, not wanting to be unaware of anything going on in his surroundings. He was now starting to suspect that she was actually a shinobi from the Leaf or some other failed state trying to snuff out the flames of the next Kazekage and his loyal non-wooden human puppet red eyes and his best friend Hiro, but when she finished her annoying little speech a new rage was born inside of him. That bitch took something away from him, and he was determined to get it back either by her rules or otherwise. He formed a jab with his right hand and started to pool chakra into it, creating the first Chakra Scalpel to be used outside of practice, but as soon as he put it up near his neck to remove it he realized that he couldn't see it to make the cut properly, and even if he did he did not know for sure if that was going to work. But he did not end the technique. Instead he stood proud, rage spreading across his young face, as well as a deep pride. He pointed it towards his sensei, not threateningly, but to make a point. He did not have the Chakra, skill, experience, or wisdom to back it up, but his eyes met hers in intensity. "My... my... OUR BRAVERY! Hiro goes around, not exactly hiding that he is special, and still tries to live as the normal nice dude that he is! The red eyed wimp over there tried to use a tree to peep in the hospital, knowing damn well that there is only one hospital and maybe five trees in the whole country! And I use a wooden spider and a single senbon in combat when my hand is a magical knife! Now there, that is my answer, now let's get this over with! And I swear if you every try shit like this again when I am Kazekage I will publicly vivisect you!" Voltaire was staring at her wide eyed through the blue haze of his hand, similarly to how a gunman views a target through the sight of a gun.
Back to top Go down
Kiraku

Kiraku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private)   Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 5:02 pm

Kiraku was pretty sure he was in the best moment of his life, dreaming or somehow both. His nose was a ceaseless torrent of crimson, his mind savouring every moment he spent in such proximity to what he loved. Even though he was in the presence of the man he feared most and the boy he hated the most; he didn’t really care more than a glance after his impact was softened by the sandy claw before going back to the glorious sight that apparently was his sensei. Was he disappointed that he was being thought by someone who he automatically deemed lesser than him? Yea, but it didn’t matter when she looked how she did. Her words of accusation of his past crimes somehow made it through his thick skull yet Kiraku did nothing more than a shrug, his dreamy eyes never rising or leaving her. Another Shinobi might have suspected that something was afoot but Kiraku was more interested in what was abreast. He was thrilled at the prospect of a reward, his mind racing in what that could be. She slowly made her way towards him and for the first time in a very long time, Kiraku felt unbound happiness like any other. His legs felt weak as he smelled her scent once again as she slowly leant over him. Kiraku’s legs taught this was the best way to give in and he leant into her chest as she planted her kiss. His eyes closed and did not open again.

Kiraku was raging with conflicting emotions as his Sensei explained her game. On one side, he could safely say that if he died now, he would die a happy man. On the other hand, the pride of the Uchiha rested on him and being bested by a woman was the 2nd worst defeat, the 1st one being a girl. The Stabber shouted a challenge at her and gave him a backhanded compliment, which Kiraku took as an insult. Yet he kept his pride under check for once and focused on finding the answer to surviving and opening his eyes. What was the point of enjoying such a nice day just to die a humiliating death?

[3/15]

Back to top Go down
Hirotsugu Matsuda

Hirotsugu Matsuda

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private)   Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 7:57 pm

Hiro rolled his eyes and withdrew the sand from under Volt and lowering the sand, but enveloping himself in a cocoon of sand, making himself dead to the world and its desires (Sorry for the short post, tired as shit and Hiro is his sand, so yea)
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private)   Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 2:22 pm

Just as Kimiko was about to tell the kid's to hurry up and decide on what they're going to go after first, an Anbu would appear by her side and try to speak to her, "Mistress Kimiko..." Kimiko's chakra once again flared outraged and poisonous as she cut him off. "How dare you interrupt my training with my adorable students!" The anbu grabeed his sword in a defensive position as he backed up a few steps. The anbu hated having pulled the short stick and being made to send a message to the old anbu captain while she were playing with her students. "Forgive my Lady butI must inform you of the impending Chunin exams!" The man hovered warily near her as she sighed and returned her chakra to normal. Go ahead then." The anbu filled her in on the details and she sighed and sent him away. "It seems there's been a change in plans." She would finally speak aloud so her students could hear her and as she did so the seals on the two faded instantly returning their chakra to normal. "You three are going to go train up for the chunin exam instead. I will have a more refined test waiting for you afterwards and I expect you all to make an impact in these exams. For now I will leave three clones in these training grounds to help you each train in preparation. Now I have a bit of my own preparing to do." And with that she vanished and three water clone's appeared in her place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private)   Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 2:37 pm

Voltaire was in shock and awe that she would do that kind of thing to him and then just leave. Three water clones appeared, presumably being the things that had messed with him while they were invisible. Killing one of them would definitely be a good outlet for his rage, so he was going to play along to the best of his abilities. He dispatched with the Chakra scalpel and nodded in compliance, being sure that if a clone could apply this curse seal then a clone could surely remove it. "The most powerful weapon currently is Hiro's sand as I do not yet have any human puppets, the second strongest is my puppet mastery, and the least powerful is Kiraku's Sharingan as he hasn't yet learned to use it and it is at its earliest stage. Now let me show you what I can do to, because I have no intentions on letting my friend Hiro die after you took Pokey Head Spider from me, and if ever I kill Kiraku it will be because he betrayed us to be with the other red eyes in Konoha, not on accident. Now let's do this!"
Back to top Go down
Kiraku

Kiraku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private)   Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 5:52 am

Kiraku had little to no idea of what was happening around him, mostly due to him being blind but the fact that even his mind’s eye was blinded by the recent events. Yet the hassle of being unable to open his eyes and witness the specimen of female beauty in front of him had rendered him more aware of his surroundings. It seemed that he was not the only one robbed of his powers as The Stabber was going on about losing his little wooden toy.  He was still unsure what was going on, as far as he knew this was a punishment from his Sensei as she did not take kindly to his hobbies. “Sensei, I am sure this is a misunderstanding; I am a bird watcher, nothing else.” He pleaded; not even bothering to get up from the ground; instead opting to get himself in a cross-legged sit. Was the Stabber a bird watcher too? Nah, He is like 6 years old; He probably never saw a Tit in the wild.

Yet when the Stabber insinuated that not only his Sharingan was the weakest of the Kekki Genkai present but that he would be prone to betraying his village; Now there a line was crossed. “I don’t know what you take me but I’m blind, not deaf you fool. My family has served this village for generations past and we don’t take kindly to people who try to smear on our honour and duty.” He said as angry as a sitting blind man could.

[4/15]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private)   Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 12:45 am

Very irritated with the situation, and very much needing to think about everything that had occurred to him in such a short period of time. His new teacher placed a curse mark on him, that went away, the stupid red eyes tried to start some shit with him, and even his best friend had just hid when he was going to defend his honor. Voltaire's great pride in his nation was starting to sway, not completely come apart, but his faith was faltering and he was not sure where to turn. He did not care to listen to water clones that were going to vanish as soon as his sensei got too far away, and he had no idea whether or not they could send her information. He took an unhappy sigh before walking off in an aggravated huff. He was not sure how this could be happening to him, to be stuck on a team with such a lily livered pervert, but he did know he had a lot to think about so he moped his way out of the situation, not speaking a single word.

[LEAVING]
Back to top Go down
Kiraku

Kiraku

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private)   Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 9:41 am

Kiraku was left in silence, his words unanswered and still blind, although he could still feel the sun's rays upon him. He tried to get up, although he always ended up stumbling back hard onto the ground. Seeing as there seemed to no else around him in some weird twist of events, he decided it would be best to reminisce about what had happened today. Not the fact of why he was blind as a punishment, no, that was far too trivial. He thought the close bond him and, what he assumed his sensei was, had developed. Even though her teachings were unorthodox and left some in the blind; Kiraku could not deny how much he learned the importance of having close relations. Especially with busty females.

His sight returned in due time; as he was reminiscing about the day's close encounter. No one seemed to be around apart from floating sand globe, which Kiraku immediately realized whose handiwork it was and fled away; not because he was scared of course; "He was busy".

[LEAVING]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private)   Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Those with Questionable Sanity (Team 2 Meets/Private)
Page 1 of 1