Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
[Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
[Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
[Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
[Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
[Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
[Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
[Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
[Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
[Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
[Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 Vote_lcap[Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 Voting_bar[Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Shin
[Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 Vote_lcap[Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 Voting_bar[Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

[Flashback] Fear Itself II

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-2
Clan: Uchiha

[Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Fear Itself II   [Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 4:32 am

"Ah, the hero awakens," Liandra commented when Satomi finally roused, the sarcasm even more evident in her voice. "I hope yo don't mind, but I thought your beast would make a good meal for us. Much better than hallucinogenic berries, don't you think?"

Satomi would see clearly now that he had slept off the poison from the berries. The "beast" had been nothing more than a small boar, and the reason it had been so easy to kill was evident from the gaping katana wound in the center of its little chest. Liandra watched, waiting for the realization to dawn on him. As soon as she saw it on his face, she would fall over laughing.

[11/20]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Fear Itself II   [Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 4:36 am

Satomi felt his cheeks began to blush with embarrassment. He hadn't had a hallucination before and it seemed as if he had really gone off the wire. For he saw a beast when there was only a boar

She fell over laughing her butt off, making Satomi blush even more. "Quiet. I was blinded by the damned berries. But you should be thanking me. We have something to eat now." Liandra handed him a steaming piece of his prey. They ate on as the woman couldn't let go of his epic battle with the boar. Giving him blow by blow details that made him seem utterly foolish

[12/20]

Last edited by Vizer on Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Fear Itself II   [Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 4:40 am

He got up and started pacing after downing his meal, he felt much better. No stomach pains as they had abated. He now started to realize his own situation as Liandra laughed on. What did the Jounin have planned for him? Did the Uchiha Jounin Commander ever notice his skills? He sighed. He would have to do more to prove his worth.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh. I would have warned you about the berries, but you were so far gone that you wouldn't have believed me. I'm just glad you didn't mistake me for a monster, or I would have had to put an arrow through you."

The woman motioned for Satomi to join her as she started cutting at the now cooked boar. The meat was not the best he had ever had, in fact, it might have even been the worst. It was basically like eating fat, and with nothing to season it at that. Liandra didn't seem to mind it, however, and she couldn't keep from giggling throughout the entire meal. When they were done she cut off any remaining meat and hung it up to dry out.

[13/20]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Fear Itself II   [Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 4:41 am

"So I imagine Furak will be wanting you back home then, will he?" Liandra pointed in a direction which, if Satomi knew how to figure out, was east. "Kiri is about a two days walk in that direction. I'd take you there myself, but I'm heading the opposite way. You can keep the katana, I have another. And you can have what's left of the boar, too, if you want it. Or you can come with me.. I don't know about you, but any god that wants to toss me alone in the woods, naked and unarmed isn't one I want to go back to."

"Now we wouldn't want that now would we," Satomi jibed. However Liandra pointed out the direction that Kiri was in to him. He determined that the direction Kiri was in was east.

She then added, "So I imagine Furak will be wanting you back home then, will he?" "Kiri is about a two days walk in that direction. I'd take you there myself, but I'm heading the opposite way. You can keep the katana, I have another. And you can have what's left of the boar, too, if you want it. Or you can come with me.. I don't know about you, but anybody that wants to toss me alone in the woods, naked and basically unarmed isn't one I want to go back to."

[15/20]

Last edited by Vizer on Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Fear Itself II   [Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 4:43 am

Satomi nodded. "It seems that way doesn't it. I do not know if he wants me back just yet. I am unsure. But one thing I am sure about is that I have to prove my worth. If that means being stranded butt naked in the middle of the woods. I must endure. It's how I'll prove that I can be his strongest asset. To defy all odds set against me. Thanks but no thanks. I have to continue my journey.

"So this is farewell. Your help was most appreciated." He held his hand out to Liandra in thanks for help."

From that point on, the journey was a hard one. Satomi was pushed to his limits both physically, and mentally. Food was scarce, especially for someone at the hunt, and water was scarcer. It took two days, but eventually, when his body was about to fail him, Satomi heard a sound that would fill his heart and revitalize his body.

[16/20]

Last edited by Vizer on Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Fear Itself II   [Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 4:46 am

He heard the gentle lapping of waves on the shore, and when he finally broke out of the trees onto the banks of Lake Kiri, he had realized his journey was over. He had passed the test, and made it home. Drinking the water was like drinking life itself, and when he'd had his fill and rose to his feet once more, he knew there was only a little further to go.

But there was one more thing yet to happen, and as Satomi began to walk, something stopped him in his tracks. He didn't see it, he couldn't hear it, but Satomi knew, he was in the presence of his kin. They had come for him, and Satomi could feel it all around him. In the air whispered a voice, a voice Satomi had perhaps only heard once or twice in his life, in the rare occasions when Furak made a public appearance at the temple. But he had never heard it before like this. Furak's voice filled him up, penetrated his mind and soul, as much as he heard it aloud.

[17/20]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Fear Itself II   [Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 4:49 am

"Your time has come, Satomi Uchiha. Kneel before me, and when you rise, you will be a true Uchiha shinobi."

Furak appeared then, in all his glory. He was tall, and handsome, with long dark hair and the most dangerous eyes of them all. A pearly red and black symbol, the next step. He was dressed simply enough, though his clothes were of fine make. What was the most impressive, however, was the feeling that came with him. That of true, raw, unchecked power. The power of the Mangekyo Sharingan, as was his domain.

Seemingly out of nowhere Satomi was surrounded by other members of the Uchiha military, all dressed in black and red, wearing the armor that mostly was given to Uchiha ninja. They all wore cloaks with hoods to shroud their identities, but who they were mattered not, for each and every one of them joined Satomi and knelt before their leader.

[18/20]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Fear Itself II   [Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 4:50 am

One of the shinobi came up behind Satomi, grabbing the cloak that was his sole garment, and slowly pulled it from his shoulders, revealing his starved and naked body for all to see. A suit of armor and clothing were placed in front of Satomi. It was the armor and sash of the Uchiha military, the same that the others were wearing. Brigandine of black steel, polished and new, never worn by another. There was only one step left before Satomi was allowed to wear it. Furak took a step forward, his finger pierced by an unseen blade, and laid a hand on the Genin's bare shoulder.

Searing pain coursed through Satomi as the blood burned into his skin, and Satomi writhed in agony beneath Furak's iron grip. The other ninja all remained as they were, kneeling and watching, as Satomi was forced to suffer through the worst pain he had ever felt.

[19/20]
Back to top Go down
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Fear Itself II   [Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 4:51 am

After what seemed like an eternity though, the pain gave way to glory. Satomi was filled with the most pleasurable feeling a man could experience. It ran through his body, invigorating him, sending waves of pleasure up every nerve, overloading him with unending ecstasy. He didn't want it to end, but in a time that seemed so so much shorter than the pain, it was over. The crimson scar of the Uchiha clan was burned into his shoulder, and he was, finally, one of the Uchiha in full.

"Rise, and return to the village with your brethren as a true Uchiha of the Kiri."

Furak vanished in a puff of smoke, and Satomi was left with the ninja. They would assist him in dressing and donning the armor. It all fit, of course, though it was a bit loose due to the loss of weight from starvation, but once his health was back it would be a perfect fit. He was congratulated and returned to Kiri in glory.

[20/20]

(Claiming Sharingan 3rd Tomoe)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Fear Itself II   [Flashback] Fear Itself II - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Flashback] Fear Itself II
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2