Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] Vote_lcapFerocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] Voting_barFerocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] Vote_lcapFerocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] Voting_barFerocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: Jugo

Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] Empty
PostSubject: Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training]   Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 12:45 am

"Hmm so this is Turtle Island I have hear so much about... I wonder where am I supposed to go to get a contract with a summoning... I was told this island not only houses real animals but also summonings.

Lucifer has been wander the island no longer than thirty mins looking for a summoning to form a contract with. Not only did he not nowhere to go but he also didnt know how to differentiate between a normal beast and a summoning. He was now a special jounin and he thought that it would be the time to began learning how to awaken the sage mode. Upon walking for another hour or so he would stumbled upon a building where man had been laying in wait for any incoming vistors...

"Ah well hello sonny boy, welcome to Island Turtle what can I assist you with."

The old man would stand up and began walking towards Lucifer with a cane as his entire body began shaking as he walked. He would then began poking Lucifer with his gain as the young Jugo began to become red with anger. "Ah young man you must be of the Jugo Clan, I can quite literally feel the nature energy leaking from your body. You must be here to create a contract with one of the summoning animals that inhabit this island..."

Lucifers angry face had returned to its normal resting positon he didnt even need to speak for the old man to know why he was here this for some reason showed an incredible amount of wisdom. Lucifer couldn't wait to hear what he had to say next.

[1/10]

Last edited by Lucifer on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:07 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training]   Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 12:52 am

"Yeah old geezer, I am here to find my self a contract partner are there any of the summoning animals on the island at the moment?"

Lucifers face had been in its normal resting state. He was busy wondering what he was going to get himself into while on this island. The old man would began pacing around Lucifer observing him slowly, and periodically poking him with the aforementioned cane. This time Lucifer had managed to withhold and attitude he was sure that the man had been doing this for some reason and it did not seem as if there were any weird intentions behind it. After about another thirty seconds or so the old man would began to speak..

"Well sonny there is one summoning beast on the island currently... Shes not very fond of humans and in fact her parents were hunted down by bandits who frequent the island and she has been the only one to stay and fight them off. If you wish to form a contract with her you must gain her trust. If you head southwest in the direction that you came from you'll find her territory, her name is Panterra the armored Panther."

Lucifer had wondered what Panterra was like. Was she strong, fast, and knowledgeable? These were all questions that were sure to be answered soon. Before saying his thanks to the old man he would began to make his way to meet the armored beast deep with the forest on the turtle island.

[2/10]

Last edited by Lucifer on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training]   Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 5:40 am

Lucifer would began heading back in the direction he had come from.making sure to follow the mans directions exactly. Knowing that Panterra wouldn't respond well to humans in her territory Lucifer would began letting his nature chakra flow more freely than normal. This would allow for him to blend in with his surroundings and hopefully throw off the fact that he was human at least for now. But even before he could find the summoning he would already run into the problem of this area. There here had been a group of five poachers in the immediate area. Not only did it appear lile they were looking gor something but at the same time they were destorying the forest.

This enraged Lucifer, he could tell they were searching for Panterra as well but he wasnt going to let that happen. He was going to warn the beast first even if it meant getting on her bad side. Running through the forest not only ahead of the poachers but outside of their detection he would search harder for the armor panther. At this point he would stop the release of nature chakra he had now wanted to be found he needed to warn her of the impeding danger...

[3/10]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training]   Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 1:04 am

It was not long after Lucifer has stopped releasing his nature chakra that he could hear a powerful roar near him. Was this the beast summoning known as Panterra? Lucifer would rush towards the direction of the sound but he could already tell the poachers were not far behind. Because of the roar they had known exactly where Panterra would be and they even used speed enhancing techniques to get there before him. Before he knew it Lucifer could hear the sound of screaming poachers, just as he got close enough to view what was going on he could see an all out brawl between the poachers and what appeared to be a beautiful white coat panther. At first the panther would began over powering the the men until one of them would bring out a weapon that shot a highly electrical net at the beast.

"How do you like the you stupid white panther, now that we have you were going to skin you alive just like we did your parents. Muahahaahah."

Lucifer had seen enough, rushing from the side of the poacher who held the electrical net he would leap into the air before adminstering a drop kick to the left shoulder blade of the poacher, "Leave her alone havent't you animals cause her enough pain."Lucifer would look back at Panterra smiling offering the summoning a peace at mine, "Listen here brat I dont need help from a human especially a child like yourself." Lucifer would keep smiling as he pulled the electrical netting off shuddering from the almost lethal shock of the net, "I want to show you that all us humans aren't bad." He would launch the net towards the man who he had kicked before he needed to make sure he would stay down because this would be a hard fight for the to of them, "One down five to go..."

[4/5].
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training]   Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 1:28 am

While he was sure that his act of kindness would be able to soothe the panthers rage he would assume wrong. The moment he turned his back Panterra would strike. She would slam her right paw into his midsection with her full strength sending Lucifer into a group of trees a few meters away, "You may have helped me escape but I can not forgive you humans but for that kindness I shall not kill you, straight away at the very least..." Lucifer body would slam horizontally into the tree. He would began coughing up blood from the mixture of the side strike and impact with the trees. As his body dropped to the ground he would look towards Panterra, despite the injuries and pain he would continue to smile he was still determined to show her the strength of his will.

He would slowly began to stand up and looked forward, it would see that Panterra had taken more damage then he initially thought her back leg was twisted and she was no longer capable of moving at her full speed. The poachers would easily take advantage of this rushing her all at once their goal was no longer to catch her but kill. The first man to reach her would be launched back by her brute force but this would leave her open for the remaining four as that all assaulted her with a flurry of punches and kicks. At the very moment she was down the poacher nearest to the back would pull out a large sword preparing to swing down on the defenseless beast...

[5/10]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training]   Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 9:15 am

It was then that Lucifer knew he needed to react even in his injured state he would run forward at his greatest speed he would blitz past the other poachers specifically aiming for the one armed with the sword. He would leap into the air while also propelling and slamming his right leg into the midsection of the poacher. This would cause the man to lose grip of the blade and for Lucifer to catch it. Before the remaining four could react to the attack Lucifer would slash at the two closet to him with full force splitting their midsection open. Leaping back to gain distance between the remaining to he could see the one that he had knee'd before had regained his senses quickly and that was incredibly worrying. Before he knew it the poachers would begin launching version shuriken and kunai in his direction. Using the blade from before to block as many as he would could he would push forward. But it would seem that he was not able to block all of the projectiles a few would pierce both of his shoulders making moving them incredibly painful and difficult,

"Once we catch you, you damn brat we're gonna feed your insides to that damn panther and then shred her to pieces like no tomorrow."

[6/10]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training]   Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 9:32 am

Lucifer would not allowed himself to be phased by the words of the men, removing the projectiles from both his shoulders he would stare forward with a chilling conviction, "I wont allow you to lay a finger on Panterra. I dont care if I have to give up my life to stop you bastards." Lucifer would once again preemptively rush the poachers who were now wielding their very own blades. He had no idea how he was going to take down three of them by himself he had to try. As his blade clashed with the first person who was in front of it he had now noticed it was a distraction which would allow two other poachers to attack him from each side. With swift speed Lucifer would duck under both of there strikes and roll backwards as both blades from the poachers on the left and right narrowly miss him. He would then leap forward with full speed and speed tackling the one directly in front of him and stunning him. As the other to chased after Lucifer had managed to find the time to turn around and block both blades strikes coming directly in front of him. He didn't know how much longer he would be able to keep up with this constant assault but he was trying his best. Before he could continue his counter attack against the two in front of him he would notice the man behind him coming full force with a horizontal slash, there was no way he could stop this attack in time, "Shit!"

[7/10]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training]   Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 9:47 am

There was nothing Lucifer could do but brace for the impact of the sword but it would never come. Before he could realize it there would be a dark and fast shadow appearing from the peripheral vision of his right eye. The shadow would clash with and immediately break the blade aimed at killing him. It was only until he heard at ferocious roar did his vision adjust it self and that he realized it was Panterra, "I AM TIRED OF ALL OF YOU DAMN POACHERS." Panterra would just as swiftly as she stop the blade leap towards the man who swung it towards Lucifer, even with an injured leg she was still capable of leaping on top of the man and ripping his throat to shreds leaving him grasping for air and slowly bleeding out. She would then turn her attention to Lucifer but instead of attacking him she would move in front of him in a defensive manor, "Alright kid you proved you point. I now get that now all humans are bad and I would like to reward you for protecting me later but now I have to put these bastards down. Care to join me you brat?"

[8/10]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training]   Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 10:00 am

Lucifer stood there in utter shock that summoning beast had a sudden change of heart. Had his actions really effected her that much? It would appear so as he would notice her move in front of him in a protective manor. He was glad that she was now capable of forgiving the human race let alone trust him. He knew he would have to take the opportunity or he might not ever get another chance like this in his life time, "Alright cat lets dance." Both Panterra and Lucifer would smile as they both stared down the remaining two poachers. They could tell that the tag team was nothing to mess around with. In fact one was even frightened enough to foolishly and lazily swing the blade at the two of them without any plan in mind. Panterra would use this opportunity to counter the swing in a similar fashion as the previous poacher but instead of tearing his throat out she would allow Lucifer to put the man down with a series of careful calculated punches and kicks. He would administer the final blow by drop kicking the mans skull with force force shattering his skull upon impact. This powerful display of the tag teams coordination attacks was enough to destroy the will of the remaining poacher. He was sure that he was going to die by the panther and jugo boy. But the two needed to prove at point, "Hey you got damn idiot we're gonna allow you to live so you can run and tell your boss and the rest of your crew to never return here again. If we find you well be sure to take you out in much worse way then you friends here..." All the man could manage to do was nod his head as he way away with defeat in his eyes. While Panterra did want to make the man pay for his actions she would trust Lucifer in the fact that it was the right thing to do to ensure the safety of the forests. They both would fall to the ground exhausted and almost falling unconscious but there was one more thing they needed to handle...

[9/10]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Raikage
Raikage
Lucifer

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training]   Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 10:37 am

"Hey kid I think I know why you are here but I might as will ask just to be sure... I bet you heard that there was a summoning roaming around these parts and you wanted to see if you could form a contract with it... You were right and I am a summoning and I never would have partnered with a human before you showing up and I still dont care for the thought of doing so. But you protect me when I was weakest even after I attacked you and threatened to kill you. You have some balls kid."

Lucifer would listen closely to Panterra he was sure that he would be able to form a contract with he but he didn't want to push the idea he wanted it to be her idea, her choice so he would only nod in agreement,"Yeah thats about Right, Panther." Panterra would stretch out before continuing her thoughts thoughts but it was clear that she disliked him calling her anything besides her own name, "Dammit stop calling me panther and cat, my name is Panterra use it correctly especially while I am your partner." A smile would cross Lucifer's face she had agreed to forming a contract within in that moment. The both of them would continue to talk and discuss the terms of their partnership for several hours as they slowly gain enough energy and stamina to leave to fix up there injuries. This was going to be the start of a power and ferocious tag team!

[10/10] (Finished Summoning Training) / [Thread Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training]   Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferocious Tag Team.... Lucifer Meets Panterra! [Flashback/Training]
Page 1 of 1