Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
An Old Lady & her Locket [Solo] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
An Old Lady & her Locket [Solo] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
An Old Lady & her Locket [Solo] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
An Old Lady & her Locket [Solo] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
An Old Lady & her Locket [Solo] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
An Old Lady & her Locket [Solo] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
An Old Lady & her Locket [Solo] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
An Old Lady & her Locket [Solo] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
An Old Lady & her Locket [Solo] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
An Old Lady & her Locket [Solo] Vote_lcapAn Old Lady & her Locket [Solo] Voting_barAn Old Lady & her Locket [Solo] Vote_rcap 
Shin
An Old Lady & her Locket [Solo] Vote_lcapAn Old Lady & her Locket [Solo] Voting_barAn Old Lady & her Locket [Solo] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

An Old Lady & her Locket [Solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jin
Genin
Genin
Jin

An Old Lady & her Locket [Solo] Empty
PostSubject: An Old Lady & her Locket [Solo]   An Old Lady & her Locket [Solo] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 12:42 pm

Mission:

Jin had been standing in front of an house for an hour now. He had knocked as he had arrived and had heard a “I’m coming” from within. It was only proper etiquette to stop knocking and await patiently. That’s what he had been doing for an hour now and he didn’t hear anyone approaching the door. And now, he was in an extremely difficult situation.

”Should I knock on the door again? What if I knock and the lady opens it immediately right after I knock? That would be very rude. I can’t do that but how long should I wait? May be just a single knock won’t hurt, right? But again.. Well.. I’ll just knock once again I guess”, the inner monologue continued for five minutes until he came to the decision of knocking again. And so he approached the door once more, raised his right arm and knocked it gently and immediately the door opened.

”Hold your horses, didn’t I say I was coming?, said the old lady with a cane and a shivering body.

He jumped back and bowed, apologizing for the rudeness. The old lady smiled and nodded, allowing him to enter the house.

Jin walked in and was served a warm tea with some snacks as the lady explained the background of the locket and her attachment to it. It was a family heirloom that was in the family for ages. It meant alot to the entire family and especially to her. The old lady thoroughly expressed her sorrow about losing it and cried as well a couple of times. To comfort her and be a bit personable, Jin decided to put aside his white mask. It probably comforted her to see his troubled face, the mask was probably hard to communicate with. He sat there, quietly listening to her stories about the locket and her connection to it.

By the time the tea finished and the story followed, Jin got up wore his mask and walked to the door. As he got to the door, he turned and bowed to her saying his farewell. Before he left, he pointed to the lady that she had been wearing the locket she had been describing this whole time.

Maybe the locket wasn’t what she wanted to find, it was probably someone who would listen to her. Regardless, Jin ‘found’ the locket and the deed was done. The old lady was happy and nodded in approval as Jin departed from the house.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down

An Old Lady & her Locket [Solo]
Page 1 of 1