Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] Vote_lcapMeeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] Voting_barMeeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] Vote_lcapMeeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] Voting_barMeeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: None

Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 2:00 pm

Kirito had been busy with missions that he hadn't taken the time to settle in and do any training recently, so he decided that now would be a good time to work on training some chakra. He had arrived rather early to the training field that he useually used, dressed in his normal garb. It consisted of a black gi, tied by a white sash. This was topped by a white haori with the Kanji for three on the back bordered by a black diamond. His wakizashi tied to his back as is the norm for shinobi swordsmen. He sat down and started to meditate. He was glad that he had taken up sage training, as it had helped him with meditation immensely. Before he started sage training, he had such a hard time sitting still and focusing inwards, but now it was almost automatic. He had gained such an intimate understanding of the ebb and flow of the chakra in his body that he was able to sense how it moved, what state it was in, the elements it had, everything. He was pleased but not satisfied with the progress he had been making over the past year and a half, he had grown so much that he almost didn't recognize himself, though he looked the same.

1/3 (Chakra training, using a 2-post discount claimed at Christmas)
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,
Tier: C-2
Clan: Nibi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 3:23 pm

It was unfortunate that anyone was trying to meditate in the training ground area, since there was a very frustrated man loudly taking his anger out on a training dummy nearby.

Taking a short break, the red-headed man dressed only in standard issue, black shinobi pants and boots paced around the area, grumbling and tightening his arm wrappings. His brows were furrowed and a vein pulsed in his temple. Kiigan didn't seem to notice anyone else in the area, but then again he wasn't very observant and honestly didn't consider or care about disturbing anyone else.

He'd brought this all upon himself, something he'd never admit. He chose to move out of the Wakaichi home, away from the endless funds he didn't realize he took completely for granted until now. He'd also chosen to abandon his ninja training as much as possible, because that decision meant when he was desperate for rent money and forced to actually use his Genin skills after so long, he couldn't even catch a stupid cat because it heard him coming form a mile away!

Yes, this twenty-one near old man failed to catch a cat. He could feel Matatabi's amusement at the irony, which only pissed him off more.

"I hate cats!" he roared, punching the dummy and breaking it off its wooden pole. And that is why he wasn't blowing off steam in the company of semi-drunk people. Authorities usually frowned upon a bar brawl actually ending in hospitalizations.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 3:42 pm

Kirito continued to meditate until that is, he heard something that drew his attention away from the intricate ways his chakra moved. Looking over through a few low lying shrubs, he saw a man going to town, in a completely non-sexual way, on one of the training dummies. Even without trying to eavesdrop, Kirito could hear him yell about hating cats. Upon a bit of further searching, Kirito couldn't help but chuckle as he heard Isobu speak, "I sense Matatabi is in that man. You should go and speak to them, we always got along well enough." Deciding to take the old turtle's advice, Kirito would stand and make his way to the man. When he got close enough, he would say, "Hating cats? That's a tad Ironic, don't you think, Niibi-san?" The thirteen year old jinchuuriki asked in a playful manner. He found it very amusing that the man hated cats, yet held the largest cat inside of him. Either way, he knew it would be best to speak to him. As he spoke, he made sure to keep his chakra circulating freely through his coils. He could feel them ever so slightly enlarging as he took the time to focus on increasing his chakra reserves.

2/3
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 4:36 pm

Kiigan turned to look at the white-haired kid, blinking his crimson eyes that were just a touch off shade from his hair. It was that kid... he'd heard of him. Some up-start, big-shot child. Basically, a younger mirror of what he could have been had he not rebelled against literally everything. His distaste was thinly veiled, but at least he didn't start yelling.

Even if they had made very different decisions in life, he did feel a strange familiarity swell within him. It was probably Matatabi. But..this kid was a jinchuriki, too. He'd never met another person with his "curse", so what he felt was unfamiliar to him. Like something gnawing and empty was just slightly less irritating. It was confusing.

"It's not like I asked for it," he replied, idly rolling his shoulders. He pulled a cigarette from behind his ear and put it between his lips, though he didn't light it. It was just habit. He had no money, so this last cigarette had to last him until he could earn some money. Kiigan wanted to light it so badly... "I hate all cats, though. They make everything harder than it needs to be."

Last edited by Kiigan on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 5:12 pm

Pulling chakra around through his coils he finally felt them enlarge enough that it made a difference somewhat. Listening to the older man speak, he could sense some hostility. He wasn't sure exactly what brought it on, but he knew it must have something to do with his presence, and whatever had him upset in the first place. "I know you didn't ask for it, neither did I.. But did you ever think what your tenant asked for? At least you still have your mobility, your ability to do anything out here you want to do... that was taken from your Bijuu. They get caged simply for existing, and are unable to do anything about it. My bijuu wasn't even attacking a town or anything, just wandering around when he was sealed away. So, no, it isn't immediately convenient, but its much less so for them. On the bright side, you will never be alone." He spoke from his own experiences, hoping that this common bond could help them find even ground. He couldn't help but sense the other chakra that had entered the fray so close to them, though this one seemed to be hiding. Calling out to her, "You there in the bushes, you can come out! We won't hurt you!" He was ready to go and get her if he needed, but he hoped she wouldn't be too intimidated by the two jinchuuriki.

3/3 (+100 Chakra gained, -1: 2 post discount)
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 7:54 pm

"Yeah, never alone," mumbled the man, sighing.

Never being alone was less comforting than the boy probably intended. While he felt a twinge about how miserable the beast inside must be, he wasn't one for much compassion. He was a bit selfish in that regard, especially when the Nibi was the reason everyone in Kirigakure treated him "special". They either wanted something from him or resented him for wasting his potential. Kiigan was more interested in enjoying the present rather than the future, and he needed money to do that. Living on the street wouldn't be fun...or good for his love life.

When the kid directed his attention to the hiding figure, Kiigan turned to look. What was it with the sudden increase in the white haired population? His own brother had white hair, and he'd never seen much of that trait until the two people within his field of vision right now. They were both weird, too, especially the girl.

"And what about us just standing here is threatening to you?" Kiigan asked the newcomer bluntly, his arms crossing across his chest. "Two jinchuriki together must mean we're planning the destruction of any village in our path? Crap, we've been found out, kid. We should take her out, right?"
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 9:30 pm

So, it would seem things were going to get out of hand. The man, identified as only the Nibi jinchuuriki, yet to be named, and the as of yet unnamed girl seemed to be odd characters to say the least. The boy seemed brash and rather aggressive, while the girl seemed to lack confidence? Or maybe she was just nervous? Either way, Kirito needed to diffuse the situation. Bowing lightly to the two Genin, he would speak softly, "I apologize for my rudeness, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Kirito Samejima, Chuunin of Kirigakure! Pleased to meet you both..." He left it open, as though asking them to introduce themselves as well. It was only fair after all, he needed to meet new people and he felt that given time, these two could make good friends and allies! He wasn't sure of their levels of strength, but he knew that training could fix that. He wondered if the nibi boy had any training in the use of his Bijuu, or if he, like many other Jinchuuriki he had met, simply avoided their beasts. Perhaps that was a question for a more private setting, Jinchuuriki only, as it were. He looked to the girl, she had white hair like him, though something about her screamed power. He wasn't sure what it was though, he would need to keep an eye on her for future developments.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 10:35 pm

"Everyone around here pretty much knows your name, Kirito," the man responded, quirking a brow at the ridiculous girl and seemingly opting to ignore her. Either way, he couldn't let the younger boy show him up in the maturity department, so Kiigan seemed to ease up on the outright aggression. "Kiigan Wakaichi. Genin," he offered in return.

After a pause, he turned back toward the woman present, seeming to appraise her. He had an arsenal of quips to make, but decided to try and get information about her instead. "There's nothing to get in the way of. Who are you?" he asked, now calm and curious. Why was she lurking? Was it really because she was scared of the two of them? He wondered if she was even from Kirigakure. Fear wasn't a reaction he'd ever gotten from someone.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 9:38 am

Kirito noticed the man, now identified as Kiigan, seemed to have eased up on his aggressive attitude for the moment. For now, the main issue would be keeping the as of yet unidentified girl from leaving. He wasn't sure if she was afraid of them for what they are, or for thinking she interrupted a training session. "Kunoichi-san, perhaps we could all train together? I'm certain that there is a wealth of knowledge to be gained from our collective experiences. I have a lot i could offer, depending on where you both specialize. If you were interested." He didn't want to seem arrogant, but he knew that he was a step above even some of the Jounin in the village, so it wasn't a stretch to say he had something to teach or help either of his new companions with. He only wanted to makemake new friends and to help his vivillage prosper. Either way, his blue eyes would look on in hhope that they wouldwould at least take bimhim up on his offer to train together.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 8:43 pm

Kiigan suppressed a groan. This little pipsqueak know-it-all wanted to teach two adults a thing or two? His pride flared. He'd rejected this all before, and once again he felt like giving up on it and walking away.

The fact remained that it was hard to find steady work. He was volatile, so since leaving home holding a steady job had been a challenge. In desperation he'd resorted to taking up a mission, one he failed. If being a ninja was the only way to have money for what he needed, he was going to have to improve. Going back home to make boats was not an option he wanted to entertain.

"Alright, smart guy," Kiigan started, the corner of his mouth quirking upward. "Know anything that can make me more quiet? The cat always heard me coming..."
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 11:51 am

Kirito would allow a large grin to spread across his features. It would seem that they both would accept him as a training partner. So, the girl, June, seemed to relu on Bukijutsu and something called Puu.. was this some form of Taijutsu? Or perhaps it was the name of a summon? He did not know, but he was sure he could help her with Bukijutsu. And the man, Kiigan, he wanted to be more quiet when he moved, this was easy enough to achieve using the silent killing technique taught in the academy. So it would seem that he would be able to help them both after all. Looking for Kiigan first, "The Silent Killing Technique is extraordinarily useful when trying to remain...well...silent. Use your chakra as a buffer between your feet and the ground and take away the sound it makes when you walk. Think of it like cushions on your feet. As for you, June-chan, I dont know that many Bukijutsu techniques, but maybe i can help you spar or something to give you a bit of experience in using your skill in practice?" He was rather skilled with a sword himself, so it wasn't a stretch that he would be able to help her through a simple spar, or even showing her some Katas, whatever she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 4:46 pm

Cushions on the feet, eh? That analogy made sense. While "June-chan" played with her sword, Kiigan zoned out and took some time to himself a few meters away. He made it sound so easy. He sensed his own chakra. It wasn't hard to push it down toward his feet. Walking on water and climbing trees used a similar method.

He pushed it down further, concentrating in his feet. To make a buffer between his feet and the ground...so it needed to sorta extend beyond his physical foot to keep his feet from touching the ground. Like cushions. He concentrated on that, finding the balance awkward. He'd get a chakra buffer under one foot, but not the other. Or he'd get both, but one would just disappear.

With his hatred of the cat he'd been chasing fueling him, his focus narrowed. This simple technique would solve his problem. He'd catch that cat if he could get this. Balance. Breathe...

When he looked down again, he'd done it. Now to test it! He dashed off into the misty forest, silent for the first couple of minutes. His control faltered a couple times, but with just a little more practice he was consistently silent.

He silently reappeared near the two white-haired people, feeling better about the day already.

[1/1]
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 10:06 pm

Kirito smiled internally as his two new, hopefully, friends started their training. He made sure to keep mental tabs on Kiigan as June prepared to rush him. She drew her sword and then gave him a final bit of warning banter. It would seem her biggest weakness was her confidence levels. He couldn't do much about that, other than offer her reassurance. The only way t get more confidence is to realize that you are better than you see yourself. She dashed at him far faster than he anticipated, faster than he had seen Kiigan move even. It was so sudden in fact, and added to the fact that he was somewhat lost in thought, that he didn't have time to draw his blade. Sure, he knew that sword couldn't cut him, but this was no time to get lax on his training either. He clapped his hands and his right fist seemed to be encased in steel before a two foot long blade would extend from it just in time to attempt a block of her initial downward strike, but she was a crafty one it would seem, switching it up like that, he almost wasn't able to shift his blade some and parry the strike. Almost. "You are better than you give yourself credit for, June-chan." He would say honestly. Sure, he was holding back, but he just wanted to see where her strengths lied, so that he could make up a plan to help her. He was also keeping track of Kiigan as best he could. He would hear him every now and again, but at one point, he just vanished. That is until Kirito caught a glimpse of him out of the corner of his eye. It would seem the Two-tails Jinchuuriki had gotten the hang of the Silent Killing technique.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 4:09 am

Kiigan continued to stand and watch the silly girl spar with the kid. He was forced to admit that they both had things going for them. It looked a little funny for a presumably grown woman to be fighting a boy, but as much as he hated to admit it, this boy was really skilled and strong. He could just tell by how he acted.

The red-haired man was also impressed with the steel jutsu. He'd once considered fighting with a weapon, but he was much more suited for punches and kicks. It didn't mean he couldn't wonder. Maybe he should get a sword, just in case he brought his fists to a knife fight.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 12:02 pm

Kirito was impressed with the skill June had shown with her attacks and tgeir ferocity. Sure, she could learn more refinement in her movements, but these things would improve given time. Her next attack had caught him off guard, he noticed her foot slide behind him to, hopefully, prevent escape. He also saw the blade coming straight for his upper chest, just below the collar bone. His jutsu had already ended and his makeshift blade had receeded and his skin retutned to normal,  so that option was out.  While he was confident it wouldn't break his skin, he didn't want to get over confident in his own durability. His mind flashed with potential options to escape this trap, he hadn't placed any Hiraishin seals yet, so that was out. He had his flicker, but using an S-rank technique to escape this felt like overkill. Plus, it seemed an unspoken rule of this spar, that it was a bout of tainutsu and bukijutsu only, not ninjutsu or genjutsu. So, he decided to raise his hand, all in a split second and catch the back of the blade just as the tip touched his haori. He was able to stop the blade with very little effort with his right hand. He would then raise his left hand, and smile. "I conceed. You are very skilled, that last attack left me with very few options. I do not know many sword techniques, but if you ever need a sparring partner, I'm sure i can help there." He would then turn to Kiigan, "Seems you got that technique down fast enough, what else do you have an interest in learning? Have you learned to access the Nibi's chakra yet?" It was one thing, he felt, that he was obligated to do. This was a burden shared by few and he felt it was his duty to help his brothers and sisters learn to use their powers.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 6:11 pm

"You talk a lot," he answered her, tilting his head slightly. She might not have been able to look him in the eye, but he didn't have anything against staring at her. She was an odd one. June seemed to care what he thought, even if her lack of confidence made her sound like a blabbering fool after. Maybe she thought he was cute? Kiigan smirked. That wasn't too unusual. "Not bad with that sword," he continued after a moment. He wasn't a complete jerk.

Turning back to Kirito, his slight frown returned. Was this kid looking down on him? His impulse was to snap at him, but he'd been nice enough to teach him the Silent Killing, so perhaps he really was just being altruistic. Kiigan still suspected he was after something like everyone else he'd ever known was, but for now he'd give him the benefit of the doubt. "Eh...no. I haven't. She and I don't agree on much."

Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 6:57 pm

Kirito couldn't help but smile at the antics of the two. The girl seemed to want Kiigan to offer her a compliment, but Kirito was genuinely surprised when he did, somewhat. Kiigan seemed to dislike Kirito's offers to help, most likely assuming it was being offered to rub his strength in his face. It was far from that though, the real reason he was helping. "I've always wondered of the personalities of the other Bijuu. Mine is pretty nice and helpful, but ive heard that some of them can be hard to get along with. Well, if you ever wanted, I'd be glad to help you. One Jinchuuriki to another. After all, it is our duty as Shinobi of Kirigakure to help each other grow in strength as best we can as our collective strength is the strength of the village. As for you, June-chan, confidence is key! I know now for a fact that you are far stronger than you seem to believe you are." He wanted to help them as best he could, this would include sparring and training jutsu if that is what they needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next