Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 3 Vote_lcapMeeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 3 Voting_barMeeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Shin
Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 3 Vote_lcapMeeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 3 Voting_barMeeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,
Tier: C-2
Clan: Nibi

Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 2:30 am

Kiigan stared back up into the giant, gnarled fox face, still a little shocked but probably not nearly as frightened as this Sodai-whatever thought he'd be. If anything, the more she spoke, the more his expression turned bitter and darkly amused. Matatabi ranted within, but honestly he couldn't hear her over the angry static in his own mind.

"You think you know everything? You think you know me so well, like I'm the same as every other host some jackass decided to seal a monster into for power or for giggles or whatever?" he asked, his voice gravelly with anger but also sweeping in a sardonic incline. Red bubbles continued to leak from his seal and out of his pores, as if that small deal made through the keyhole had punctured a hole that couldn't be undone. "Think again, fox hag! I've tried very hard to not be special. I don't want that crap. I'm me regardless of what was forced on me! I'm not a tool or a pawn in some village dick measuring contest. I don't know and I don't care if Nibi has or hasn't saved her host. So screw off!" he roared, blue flames spiking.

"I'm in control here...this is my life!" he continued to rant, his rage only quickening the very opposite reaction. Control was slipping from him grasp. His teeth were starting to sharpen into fangs, and his body convulsed slightly as the two tail's chakra was forcibly pulled into his own, his own lack of temper control leading him to take it. In this case, the seething Matatabi didn't seem to try too hard to hold it back from him. His legs tensed, and instantly he was pouncing at the battle scarred fox, blue flames erupting from his arms just aching to get a taste of fox flesh.
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: None

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 4:58 pm

To say that he was caught off guard by the appearance of a massive fox would definitely be an understatement. It took him a moment to get over his initial shock before he realized it was shouting about the Nibi, proving that it had some form of past conection and now grudge against the Bijuu. It took him several moments but Kirito leapt into action, putting himself between Kiigan and the fox.  Though, making sure to avoid the flames manifesting from Kiigan. Forming a staff from the steel release, he got into a defensive pose, "I'm not sure where you came from, but I'm sure Kiigan-san here doesn't appreciate the threats." He narrowed his eyes at the beast, knowing he wouldn't intimidate it, but hopefully showing that he wouldn't be intimidated either. "June-chan, are you okay?" He noticed how drained she looked. It would seem that this beast somehow managed to drain her chakra when it appeared.
Back to top Go down
Kiigan

Kiigan

Ninja I.D,
Tier: C-2
Clan: Nibi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 7:19 pm

Kiigan barely missed Kirito with his attack, thoroughly pissed at the inconvenient interruption. Before he could really throw a fit about it, everything went completely and totally black. Every hole in his head that had any sort of sensory membrane started to burn, irritated at the substance. His eyes especially burned. With his mouth and nose, he noticed how thick the liquid was. Most importantly, he couldn't breathe.

The man began frantically clawing at the ink blob, trying to free himself. The taste was so bitter and foul that he wanted to gag, but that required being able to force air out, which he couldn't. The red chakra lessened the weaker he got, his body starting to fail in the face of oxygen depravation. Matatabi's chakra had soon vanished, along with his new blue flames.

Falling to his knees, Kiigan started to succumb to his fate. If it wasn't for the absolute pitch blackness already plaguing his head, he'd be seeing black spots closing in on him. In just seconds he'd black out, then proceed to death. Was this the end?
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: None

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 11:28 pm

Kirito let out a growl as the fox seemed to simply look over him as some insignificant little fly. What's more, the bastard kept attacking Kiigan, and was even trying to suffocate him. "I guess it can't be helped then." He allowed Isobu's chakra to flow through him, empowering his body. He kept it under tight control though, he didn't need t be transforming into a massive turtle so close to the village, no he was instead engulfed in light blue flames that covered his body. These flames were made purely from the Sanbi's chakra and was the pinnacle of a jinchuuriki's power. Kirito still didn't know what was going on, but he did know he needed to get the ink away from Kiigan and he could only think of one way to do so, though he knew Kiigan wouldn't be very fond of the idea. Turning quickly to the struggling boy he would let out a stream of water from his mouth, not hard enough to hurt him, but strong enough to wash the ball of ink away. He would then send a water release: bullet at the beast. Not enough to kill or even really hurt it much, but definitely enough to make it recoil and recognize him as someone not to be trifled with, though he was sure that with the entirety of the Sanbi's chakra summoned forth into the open air, this fact was quickly becoming well known. He also made sure to keep an eye on the still sickly looking June, he didn't know what this fox did to her, but it wasn't good.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]   Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting New Friends [P, Kiigan, June]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3